Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,629 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

A Wife That Went Visiting.... What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Wife That Went Visiting.... What Will You Do? (1578 Views)

My Aunt Did Not Cook/ Prepare Me Food When I Went Visiting Her? / See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wife That Went Visiting.... What Will You Do? by robosky02(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
*WHAT WOULD YOU DO*

*A woman tells her husband that she is going to visit her sick mum in the village. She goes on Friday and returns on Sunday, with plenty of fruits and food stuff, saying they are from her mum to the husband and the children. Then, the husband gently asks her about her mother's health and how she was doing, to which she replies that she took her to the hospital in the village and she is recovering and getting better.

The wife adds that her mother insisted that she must re-visit the village in a few days, to spend at least a week with her.* *"I'm worried about Mama" the wife crooned, with tears swelling in her eyes.* *"She'll be fine, dear." Husband lovingly replied.* *The husband then politely asks her to take the items to the kitchen.* *As she enters, she meets her mother preparing food in the kitchen.* *Apparently, her mum came visiting since the Friday that she left home.*

*You can imagine the plight of this woman. stuck, shocked, dazed and dumb founded at the kitchen door!* *whether to go in and drop the item's from mama', or return to her husband in the livingroom!* *How would you handle this case if u are the husband or what explanation will u give if u r d woman?* *Please your humble opinion is required.
Oro re ooo, e ba wa gbe yewo ooo.
Re: A Wife That Went Visiting.... What Will You Do? by Monogamy: 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
cheesy Interesting

There is no need for the Mother Inlaw to have a single clue about what just happened.. Akata ma lona.....

Mama would go peacefully without traces while the wife would go after gently..

Someone who can come up with such blantant lie can never, ever change..

3 Likes

Re: A Wife That Went Visiting.... What Will You Do? by Snitch24(m): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Omoh
This matter no be small thing
Nothing can be said except your experience it in real Life

1 Like

Re: A Wife That Went Visiting.... What Will You Do? by chatinent: 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
But Robosky02, I personally warned you not to marry Fati001.

Meanwhile, because you are my man, I'll drop my one cent. Before then, let's go to Mazi Okoro's panmi joint.

Eh ehn, what I will do is simple.

I would do nothing!

I wouldn't talk about it even when she returns from the kitchen.

I'll simply tell her “honey, let me go fetch fuel for the gen, please.”

When I return, I will be normal and never talk about it, and act very normal.

Send her parking? No, I wouldn't.

I don't confront cheats.

I just do what I'll do.
Re: A Wife That Went Visiting.... What Will You Do? by billynoni(m): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
Wooo, that's their own problem to solve. Shey he saw the red flags, while they are dating and removed his eyes... My own problem right now, is how can they say 3 square meal rather than 4 square meal or simply 3 triangle meal? + In this Buharic economy, how can one achieve that, square or even triangle comfortably?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wife That Went Visiting.... What Will You Do? by JAOS(m): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
Well, I will start my own traveling from 9pm-6am everyday and return with used condoms has gifts of goodwill to her

Re: A Wife That Went Visiting.... What Will You Do? by Cerebellum: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
It's very obvious that's not the first time the hoelosho of a wife has been fuvking around and using her poor mother as excuse..

In this type of situation, what I think the mumu man should do is call her mother and narrate what she's done and send her out without mercy( she's a wicked wife who belongs to the street and her promiscuity can destroy the man's life)

Finally, as a man you don't love with your heart, you love with you BRAIN!

Iree o
Re: A Wife That Went Visiting.... What Will You Do? by robosky02(m): 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Snitch24:
Omoh
This matter no be small thing
Nothing can be said except your experience it in real Life

Re: A Wife That Went Visiting.... What Will You Do? by Perfecttouchade: 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
See where confusion meets her confusion grin
Re: A Wife That Went Visiting.... What Will You Do? by Faber(m): 6:50am On Aug 26, 2021
I will hit d ground running. First is DNA test on my kids. That would deceide d rest. Second I will give her travel ban for like 2yrs. Unless we travel together.
Re: A Wife That Went Visiting.... What Will You Do? by palsenator(m): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2021
Monogamy:
cheesy Interesting

There is no need for the Mother Inlaw to have a single clue about what just happened.. Akata ma lona.....

Mama would go peacefully without traces while the wife would go after gently..

Someone who can come up with such blantant lie can never, ever change..

You are funny and I bet you won't do that in the real situation..

Something that has solved itself... As the mama dey go, nah to take her daughter with her... After all nah she go receive her even if she had not come visiting us, then this makes it easy.

I will even help her pack her load...
Re: A Wife That Went Visiting.... What Will You Do? by robosky02(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2021
Faber:
I will hit d ground running. First is DNA test on my kids. That would deceide d rest. Second I will give her travel ban for like 2yrs. Unless we travel together.

If you give travel ban

She will take sick leave.... To visit hospital every Friday
Re: A Wife That Went Visiting.... What Will You Do? by robosky02(m): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2021
chatinent:
But Robosky02, I personally warned you not to marry Fati001.

Meanwhile, because you are my man, I'll drop my one cent. Before then, let's go to Mazi Okoro's panmi joint.

Eh ehn, what I will do is simple.

I would do nothing!

I wouldn't talk about it even when she returns from the kitchen.

I'll simply tell her “honey, let me go fetch fuel for the gen, please.”

When I return, I will be normal and never talk about it, and act very normal.

Send her parking? No, I wouldn't.

I don't confront cheats.

I just do what I'll do.

Re: A Wife That Went Visiting.... What Will You Do? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2021
grin
Na wa oh
Re: A Wife That Went Visiting.... What Will You Do? by siofra(f): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2021
I'll forgive her. Love conquers all. grin

1 Like

Re: A Wife That Went Visiting.... What Will You Do? by Faber(m): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2021
robosky02:

If you give travel ban

She will take sick leave.... To visit hospital every Friday

We get family doctor na. That tactics no go work na dead on arrival grin
Re: A Wife That Went Visiting.... What Will You Do? by robosky02(m): 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
siofra:
I'll forgive her. Love conquers all. grin

Evil forgiveness

(1) (Reply)

The Mindset That Cures SIMPING / But Why Are Ladies Always Talkin/thinkin About Sex?? / My Head Is Breaking Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.