Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) (66995 Views)

Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) / Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? / The Right Way To Preach About Hell - Milton Goh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Enoch07: 9:51am On Jul 11, 2021
kingxsamz:
If you notice, people who always come out with funny stories like this always have a book to sell. grin grin grin
And i wonder why!!! Lol
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Truefaith: 9:52am On Jul 11, 2021
But the Christian Bible teaches that God would not allow anyone who had been in hell to come preach to people on earth.

Or isn't that what Abraham told the rich man in hell in Luke 16:19-31?

Luk 16:19  There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: 
Luk 16:20  And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, 
Luk 16:21  And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. 
Luk 16:22  And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; 
Luk 16:23  And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 
Luk 16:24  And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. 
Luk 16:25  But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. 
Luk 16:26  And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. 
Luk 16:27  Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: 
Luk 16:28  For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. 
Luk 16:29  Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. 
Luk 16:30  And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. 
Luk 16:31  And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Apparently God has changed His mind now!?

No.

The Devil is deceiving the Pentecostals and the Charismatics that they can change God's words.

Talking to the dead was ABOMINATION in the Old Testament, Deut 18. It is ABOMINATION, even today.

Those who have ears flee evil people who think they can use forbidden things to teach godliness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUTpIbbZzjM
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 11, 2021
Blakjewelry:
lol that scare tactics doesn't work on me, the earth will be here a billion years from now by then your beliefs will only be found in the library

But you will be dead before then..
No one knows what afterlife looks like, to be on a safer side, believe in Jesus Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Snitch24(m): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Don't do the Needful! Keep asking irrelevant Questions until you Depart this Earth without JESUS and open yours Eyes in Hell. Then you will understand if Spirits touch neurons or neurons touch Spirits

Good day sir
With due respect sir
How would you even imagine that God in his infinite Mercy will destroy the work of his own hand pls can you make me understand more about the theory of hell fire
It is said that judgement day is coming I've seen alot of post about people going to hell immediately after death is it that their own judgement day has come
Because I don't understand
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by austel(m): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2021
tarantino1:

I’ve heard even more absurd claims they’ve made in order to justify their positions.

One said for every food you do on earth, you lay a foundation for yourself in heaven. If you do good for a very long time you’ll have yourself a complete mansion there. If you only just repented before death, then all you’ll have is a plot of land.

grin grin

Can you imagine?

Lolz,��� so you mean Julius Berger dey heaven dey build mansion for some people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Greenerie(f): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2021
Oh, just now Bill wiese is appearing on nairaland,in 2021. He had the vision since 1998.Thats like 14 years ago.

It's not a claim. That man is a famous evangelist over here.I believe him because his experience matches the word of God,whats in the Bible.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by fredoooooo: 10:16am On Jul 11, 2021
Hallucination ... abi shayo na bastard
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Image123(m): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2021
kingxsamz:

grin grin imagine o.
In a supposed heaven where everyone is equal, there is also the rich and poor.

You have too much ignorance for just one person, doesn't it choke? Where did you presume that everyone is equal in Heaven?
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by PaedophileProph: 10:16am On Jul 11, 2021
Blakjewelry:
Question is, does the spirit has touch neurons?

To you ,pain is all about neurons and corpuscles - � even emotional pains too right ?
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by cloud(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2021
When ever you doubt the existence of God, always ask yourself where you came from and how human beings came into existence. Who gave birth to the first human? There is no scientific explanation to that. It can only be God.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Benards(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2021
Baba wan sell book. That's alll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Tboy1419: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2021
PhenomenalAustin:
Ah ! Another shitty book just like the one I read about one Columbian woman who went to hell and saw Michael Jackson, Pope Benedict, Ben 10 and Pokémon

LOL

Fvck this!
. Angelica Zambrano. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by sagieramos(m): 10:21am On Jul 11, 2021
tarantino1:

What do you now believe happens after death?
For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. Ecclesiastes 9:5 KJV

2 Likes

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Righteousness2(m): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2021
Snitch24:

Good day sir
With due respect sir
How would you even imagine that God in his infinite Mercy will destroy the work of his own hand pls can you make me understand more about the theory of hell fire
It is said that judgement day is coming I've seen alot of post about people going to hell immediately after death is it that their own judgement day has come
Because I don't understand

My Beloved, what you need to understand is your own life being Right with GOD.

GOD is My Father and your Father. HE is our Loving Father. So Merciful, Kind, Compassionate, Gracious and the Only Good GOD. It's HIS Goodness that made HIM to send HIS only Begotten Son JESUS, to Pay the Price for our sins on the Cross.

By HIS Death, Salvation is Free of Charge. We don't need any amount or sacrifice to be Saved. All we need is to Believe on JESUS, Surrender to HIM, and Live for HIM.

That Same Merciful, kind, Loving and Compassionate is also CONSUMING FIRE! The Moment we reject him and we Depart this Earth, then you will see the Terrific side of a Loving GOD.

Luke 12:4-5
4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Our own is to Genuinely Submit and Surrender to JESUS Christ.
With that , we are good to go.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by StreetFight: 10:25am On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Don't do the Needful! Keep asking irrelevant Questions until you Depart this Earth without JESUS and open yours Eyes in Hell. Then you will understand if Spirits touch neurons or neurons touch Spirits

He is not a religious slowpoke like you. The Bible says "seek and ye shall find". The guy is seeking for knowledge and he will find it from knowledgeable people, not follow follow like you.

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by generationz(f): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2021
"He has since penned a book selling over a million copies" grin

Smart guy.
This scam is sweeter than those useless love scams. Easy money. Just go on Oprah and cry begging people to give their lives to Christ and Christians will buy your book.

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Greenerie(f): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2021
That man was a real estate realtor making around 1 million dollars every year. He wasn't looking for money.Money is not his problem. They are not like ur Nigerian pastors looking for money.

He quit his job after his experience and became a full time evangelist going around the world to preach the gospel.he left all that comfort,luxury and success.that points out to me his experience is true.

He wasn't looking for mobey
kingxsamz:
If you notice, people who always come out with funny stories like this always have a book to sell. grin grin grin
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by StreetFight: 10:26am On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Your Brain, Reasoning, Expertise, Degrees, knowledge and whatever will not count when you Close your Eyes in Death without Having JESUS Christ as your Savior.

Awake bro! Hell is Terrible! You will cry and wish to turn back the Hands but it will be Late.
Humble yourself before God, listen to the Preachings and do the Needful..

Same old story with I proof. Several morons in one planet, Earth.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Greenerie(f): 10:29am On Jul 11, 2021
I know him, he is very popular here in USA . That man was a real estate realtor
making around 1 million dollars a year .after his ordeal,he quit his job and started preaching. He is not after money he is not ur Nigerian pastors!

Kobojunkie:
That bit irks me. undecided
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Tboy1419: 10:29am On Jul 11, 2021
Sheunma:
Person go hell come back write book about his experience still decides to make earthly money from it grin
Did his god supposedly showed him hell for him to make money? Isn't salvation supposed to be free
All these crooked business tactic should be outdated by now but of course mumu folks who spend their entire lives in fear of imaginary hell still boku for the world. This one worse pass ponzi o!
. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Greenerie(f): 10:30am On Jul 11, 2021
[Which Bible do u read? quote author=Kobojunkie post=103539350] As far as Heaven and Hell, you mean? Jesus Christ said that no one will enter into Heaven or Hell until after He returns. So all those dead in Christ, including His apostles are sleeping in their graves, waiting for their works to be judged when Jesus Christ returns before they are given access to either Heaven or Hell. undecided

The vast majority of folks who claim to have died and gone to have visited Heaven, or Hell, return with stories claiming the place is populated. What even makes their stories even more disconnected from the Truth of Jesus Christ is the fact that they turn around and pronounce more of the same doctrines and traditions of men, lies which Jesus Christ warned are an abomination to God, as God's message to the world. undecided[/quote]
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by UncommonLogic: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2021
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=103537273]

Don't do the Needful! Keep asking irrelevant Questions until you Depart this Earth without JESUS and open yours Eyes in Hell. Then you will understand if Spirits touch neurons or neurons touch Spirits[/quote][/s]

Trash as usual.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by UncommonLogic: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2021
Hollywood script.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Greenerie(f): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2021
All these fellas saying Bill wrote the book looking for money,that's ridiculously funny because that man was a multi millionaire making around 1 million dollars every year!

After his experience he dropped everything ,and travel even to remote villages and jungles all over the world evangelising!

Not everyone is like ur Nigerian pastors!
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by HRprof: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Where is the geographical location of your heaven and hell? You can not embark on a journey you don't know the location.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by tarantino1: 10:36am On Jul 11, 2021
Rigel95:

What about Television? What good would one do to qualify for television and DSTV grin

grin grin

Spiritman no need those things
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by tarantino1: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2021
sagieramos:

For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. Ecclesiastes 9:5 KJV

My Favour book and chapter of the Bible.

It’s funny how they added that book to the Bible just because they thought Solomon wrote it
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by sagieramos(m): 10:37am On Jul 11, 2021
charixel:

Why sell the book if truly you are out to save people from going to hell?

I beleive in God
I beleive Heaven & Hell is real as well as the 2nd coming of Christ.

What I don't sub to is someone wake up one morning and claim he has been to hell which can be true at the end buy my book.

Why?
Hell in the KJV is not describe as a place of torment where people burn forever, it simply means grave, even Job prayed to be preserve in hell when he was facing difficulties. Other bible translation have use the original Hebrew words (Sheol) in place of Latin's (hell) including the new king James version.

The bible make it clear that only the meek and rightous will be resurrected when God take over is property (earth) from Satan, but the wicked will be cut off or remain in the dust just like Adam and Eve are in the dust right now (genesis 3:19)
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by JenniferEkubo(f): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2021
Blakjewelry:
lol that scare tactics doesn't work on me, the earth will be here a billion years from now by then your beliefs will only be found in the library
brother I pity u.. How do u even think u re breathing??
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Liposure: 10:40am On Jul 11, 2021
RandomVic:
I experienced out of body experience twice in 2009.. Both times weren't funny, but here we are today. I do believe there's an afterlife, there HAS to be an afterlife. You can't do unimaginable evil things on earth and go free after death. The souls of those you hurt shall torment you in the afterlife.
kindly share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster / EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.