Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Ned Nwoko Is Not A Billionaire And Has No Legitimate Source Of Income - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ned Nwoko Is Not A Billionaire And Has No Legitimate Source Of Income (6234 Views)

Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Not A Billionaire And Has No Legitimate Source Of Income by TheWolfen(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
Lady in Red...
I dont know much about Ned except that he married a pretty young wife

mamagee3:
Ned Nwoko is not a billionaire and he has no tangible source of income to prove that he rakes in billions as he claims...

I wanna know how he makes his money and what asset he has that proves his claim of billionaire status.
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Not A Billionaire And Has No Legitimate Source Of Income by Hylla05: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
UwaMmebii:

What are you saying? It seems u don't know Orji kalu well. That man is nothing less than $2b. A business tycoon cum politician, Google about him
Google will just outsource information from every blog. Check Forbes or Bloomberg if you want genuine wealth information

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Not A Billionaire And Has No Legitimate Source Of Income by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
Realtalk20:

Seun this is an awesome idea

Creating free threads and making comments for free is a problem.

Even comments should be earned via points so people like simplyleo addicted to tribalistic comments can be deducted so they can't comment

Let me add that 200 'likes' from authentic usernames monitored from non- VPN abused or Dynamic host Configuration Protocol IPs should convert to a token. It therefore will mean that sensible or non-sensible comments that generates 200 'likes' is worth posting. So sense making will now have the well-deserved worth.

On the down side, the forum will lose the mor0ns, whose statistics generates traffic that Seun desperately needs to keep his head above waters.

Either way, we have to decide either to remain with idiotic latency or take advantage of the the existing politically motivated social media gab and create a portal for the sane people to congregate.

What ever the case, we are what we are.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Not A Billionaire And Has No Legitimate Source Of Income by eastOFwest(m): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
mamagee3:

Good

But I don’t think he’s a billionaire but local or internationally though.

He has no real business portfolio

That's another issue. I don't know his personal financial affairs so I don't know if he's worth up to N1b ($2M) in cash and or assests.

Issue of billionaire or not crops up from time to time relating to different people. That is what I was addressing.
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Not A Billionaire And Has No Legitimate Source Of Income by GreaterFuture(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
UwaMmebii:
I don't think that man is a dollar billionaire. The real dollar billionaire I know are
Dangote
Atu1k
Tony Elumelu
Adenuga
Abdusallam
Politicians like Orji Kalu, Tinubu, ibori etc

Ned is a small boy in the midst of above names but funnily he is the one that makes too much noise. Even otedollar is not a dollar billionaire forget the hype. That of Davido father too is not a real billionaire in $
Obasanjọ nko?
IBB too nko?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Not A Billionaire And Has No Legitimate Source Of Income by Splitmind: 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
All Ibos are criminals angry

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Not A Billionaire And Has No Legitimate Source Of Income by Realtalk20: 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Let me add that 200 'likes' from authentic usernames monitored from non- VPN abused or Dynamic host Configuration Protocol IPs should convert to a token. It therefore will mean that sensible or non-sensible comments that generates 200 'likes' is worth posting. So sense making will now have the well-deserved worth.

On the down side, the forum will lose the mor0ns, whose statistics generates traffic that Seun desperately needs to keep his head above waters.

Either way, we have to decide either to remain with idiotic latency or take advantage of the the existing politically motivated social media gab and create a portal for the sane people to congregate.

What ever the case, we are what we are.

Seun there is alot you can gain here this forum is not what it was years ago this is the reality, forget what you think it is the reality is far off
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Not A Billionaire And Has No Legitimate Source Of Income by duro4chang(m): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
mamagee3:
Ned Nwoko is not a billionaire and he has no tangible source of income to prove that he rakes in billions as he claims...

I wanna know how he makes his money and what asset he has that proves his claim of billionaire status.
You don minit?
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Not A Billionaire And Has No Legitimate Source Of Income by UwaMmebii(m): 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hylla05:

Google will just outsource information from every blog. Check Forbes or Bloomberg if you want genuine wealth information

2019 Forbe rank that man as third richest man in Nigeria with networth of $2.3b.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Not A Billionaire And Has No Legitimate Source Of Income by jamesversion: 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
Plomo:
He’s most likely a billionaire in naira.

He’s an accomplished lawyer, so yeah, he’s quite rich.

Accomplished lawyer. What cases has he won??

And how does translate to being a billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Not A Billionaire And Has No Legitimate Source Of Income by tommy589(m): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
Realtalk20:
Men people get time o

Seun consider my suggestion for charging money from people before they create a post please . It will greatly reduce the number of useless threads on this forum

A great idea. Someone like you should be around people that appreciates good ideas
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Not A Billionaire And Has No Legitimate Source Of Income by Hylla05: 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
UwaMmebii:

2019 Forbe rank that man as third richest man in Nigeria with networth of $2.3b.
You still in 2019? 2021 Forbes list only three $ billionaires in Nigeria Dangote, Rabiu Bua and Adenuga even Alajika dropped. Naira devaluation is affecting them

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Not A Billionaire And Has No Legitimate Source Of Income by Tirips(f): 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
mamagee3:

Really

This is your headache?

Like with everything going on, this of all things is your concern?
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Not A Billionaire And Has No Legitimate Source Of Income by Konquest: 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
mamagee3:

grin... Female Sherlock Holmes. wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Not A Billionaire And Has No Legitimate Source Of Income by Konquest: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
eastOFwest:

Why do people always get this issue twisted?

In the UK when they refer to you as a billionaire, they expect you to be at least worth £1B. Somebody resident in the UK worth £800M is already a billionaire in dollars but nobody refers to them as a billionaire in UK. You have to be at least £1B to be referred to as billionaire in the UK especially if you make all your money there. Someone resident in USA worth $1B is an "American" billionaire and will be referred to as "American billionaire" by the British press.

Countries refer to people resident in their countries as billionaires based on their local currency, not based on a foreign country's currency. Therefore if you are resident in Nigeria and worth over N1B, then you WILL be referred to as a billionaire. Same way someone who is worth N100M is a millionaire in naira. Do we wait till someone resident in Nigeria is worth at least $1M or £1M or €1M before we refer to them as a millionaire? That's just how it is. Our currency is naira not dollar or pounds or euros.

The problem here seems to be in the way people refer to $ billionaires in Nigeria. In reality somebody worth around $7B resident in Nigeria should actually be referred to as a trillionaire.

Word!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Not A Billionaire And Has No Legitimate Source Of Income by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
mamagee3:

He was among the biggest payees for the Paris club refunds. His law firm was a "consulting" entity for the payout process. I know they received about 70 million out of roughly 142 million USD that they are claiming (with full backing of Malami).

He is flush with cash! Liquid.
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Not A Billionaire And Has No Legitimate Source Of Income by bepositive11: 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
mamagee3:

Good

But I don’t think he’s a billionaire but local or internationally though.

He has no real business portfolio

Large corporations are not the only way to wealth

Ned is a one man show. He's a lawyer and consultant. He works on litigation on state, national, and international levels and gets his share as a percentage of the settlements. Of course, settlements usually run into multi millions

Go through his Wikipedia to learn more about his background

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone / +18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality / Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.