Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? (32701 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by DEMZEE(m): 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
Because they are protecting their sisters from themselves, they understand men's nature and wanna preserve their sisters' value

Women are born with value and must preserve their value
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Albertone(m): 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
My friends are bad boys o.
It's only fück buddies they need.
I can't let them destroy my sis cos I know how they handle other girls.

I love the seas

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
UcheMondayDuru:
Life is more than tough when you are a complete man but living like a crippled man just because of difficult responsibilities. God, please help me to overcome my present predicament. It has been so tough and hard for me and my 2 little kids. September 5th this year will make it a year their mother left them for me and followed her mother and friends advice to ran out of the house. Simply because things turn around for me and become so hard that I can't even take care of the family anymore. My 2 little kids will be 5 and 3yrs old by Oct 13th and 23rd this year. It has been tough and hard for me feeding them and struggling from street to street. I can't even go to any long-hour job because of them. They will be sleeping very early in the morning I don run go fetch water and sweep people's compound before they will wake. I am in my 30s and facing what I am facing right now is not what I will pray for my enemy even. I have a very long story to tell and I know someday I will share it. Even if na for movies or through books/songs.
Is very tough for me and my kids, as a single father of 2 little kids is very hard for me and my 2 little kids. Pls help us whatever you can assist us with pls I beg of you all pls

309 *505 *3926

Monday Uchenna

First * Bank

Pls is not easy for me I am like a crippled man. Pls, all the admins and moderators in this platform pls for the sake of my little hungry kids please pardon my post because I strongly believe that God will send helpers from here to locate me and my kids pls.

God bless you and your family!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by alizma: 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
When they know the nasty things they do with another person’s sister.

This is common among the game playing guys, counting scores with women, building stats using ladies as data and gist and laugh about these with their friends.
No man will allow his sister to fall victim of that, hence the protection from his goons from dating her
It has less to do with nasty things they do, it's all about self respect and respect for the relationship. The moment your friend starts dating your sister, there is tendency that you will start watching all his movement, life style and in some cases you may be tempted to dictate for him because you feel you are protecting your sister unfortunately, all these are not good for the friendship you both share. Any little misunderstanding between them will affect your relationship with the guy.
All these are reasons why a guy will do everything possible to avoid except if he doesn't cherish his friendship with the guy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Albertone(m): 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
When they know the nasty things they do with another person’s sister.

This is common among the game playing guys, counting scores with women, building stats using ladies as data and gist and laugh about these with their friends.
No man will allow his sister to fall victim of that, hence the protection from his goons from dating her

Is the brother's friend the only player?
She can also date another guy entirely who is also a player.
Whoever will fall victim will still fall regardless.

Tbh,none of my friends and I could allow our sisters to date any guy within our circle! grin

I love the seas
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Kaymansion(m): 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
Knowing fully well that's they're sex life would be the laughing stuff among their friends

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by McOluOmo: 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
If you had known what BRO-CODE meant, u wouldn't have asked this question
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by funmise007(m): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
Or em dey gist anode friend wey eventually tell yu bout how yur sister sucks dick well lobatan....she don die for house be that lol
fourboys:
Fear of fvck grin grin.. if ur friend dey fvck ur sister d friendship no go sweet again, imagine during discussions ur friend will be like "oboy ur sister dey fvk ehhembarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Jorrsh(m): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
[quote author=Chuksemi post=103566611]If you’re my friend and you’re dating my sister, it better ends in marriage because if you break her heart, it’s probably going to be the end of our friendship. My sister is my family, so if you’re going to be with her and I know you personally, you better come correct.

As per other girls no be humans sheh?...and them too no get families?...
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Jorrsh(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
majamajic:
Not about gossiping , it will soil our relationship , I can't talk where u are , but if u marry my sister , we can be good friends . But dating no no for me , I like holding my head up in the mist of my friends
How can marriage work out without a date?

5 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Originalsly: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
Inside info. If your brother says don't marry his friend... don't... no questions asked. If your sister says don't marry her friend ... don't. ... no questions asked.
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by ken6488(m): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bro code chapter 2

Do not date another bro sist
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by King44(m): 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
obembet:
Why Most Nigerians guys hate to see thier friends going out with thier younger sister? This cause big issue for my friend yesterday when his elder brother was warning her about his friend. According to my friend, she told me that the guy was so nice and caring but her brother has been a great obstacle to thier relationship.

I think guys need to allow thier younger sisters to make thier choice. Afterall you won't marry your Younger sister.
this picture you used for this article no follow at all... This is not a less or trans g thread na

I can't allow such

It is better not to know what she does s*x*ally than hearing it from a friend of mine.

It's all about respect.
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Goldenheart(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
grin
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by ugodson(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
Cos there friends are BAD like them. Just trying to protect her is as simple as that
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by majamajic(m): 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
Jorrsh:

How can marriage work out without a date?

No if non friend married my sis , we can now become friends . That's what I mean
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Midas01: 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Lol
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Angeltjazz2017(m): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
See finish
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Franchise21(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
obembet:
Why Most Nigerians guys hate to see thier friends going out with thier younger sister? This cause big issue for my friend yesterday when his elder brother was warning her about his friend. According to my friend, she told me that the guy was so nice and caring but her brother has been a great obstacle to thier relationship.

I think guys need to allow thier younger sisters to make thier choice. Afterall you won't marry your Younger sister.
It's against the guys code
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Kosoco(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
fourboys:
Fear of fvck grin grin.. if ur friend dey fvck ur sister d friendship no go sweet again, imagine during discussions ur friend will be like "oboy ur sister dey fvk ehh, or oboy ur sister dey suck prick dieembarassed embarassed embarassed
very scary oooo... And I will fill bad
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
Lol.

They know how they and their friends brag about their sexual exploits.

The image of his friend grinding his sister hard is probably an unpalatable scenario for them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Gaddafi1: 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
obembet:

I so much liked my friend's sister while we were much younger but his attitude was a clear warning that she is "a no go area". Fast forward to present age after we are all married to different people, I told her how much I was interested in her but the brother discouraged me. Anyway she confessed that she would have accepted if only I had the boldness... Life sha grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by angelfallz(m): 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
Lol. It's only men that are jobless that go about preventing their sisters from dating their friends.

As far as I am concerned, no brother has control over his sister(s). The best any well meaning brother should do is, to advice his sister about the type of guy she is about to date. If the sister wants to take his advice fine, if not, still fine.

If I want to date my friend's sister, I would go ahead and ask her out. I would not take permission from him.
If he says I can't date his sister for whatever reason, I'll tell him to go and drink his toilet water, he can't tell me who to date and not to date.

Some men just appoint themselves the alpha and Omega when it comes to women.

I wonder how they would feel if their elder sister starts telling them which of her friends they should date or not date. I'm sure no guy would accept such nonsense. So if a man wouldn't accept his elder or even younger sister preventing him from dating one of her friends why should a lady accept it?

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Carparts: 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
It depends on the kind of friend. If Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk is your friend, you will even be the one to hook him up with your sister by force grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Blackskinman007(m): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
One of the bro code one has to abide with..
A real nigga will never have intimacy with his friend's sister...
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Fvckyouall: 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
Tyranny:
That only happens in the southern region! You know? Cuz their friends are freakin' useless!

and people in the North region fvck cows

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by FashionCookie(f): 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
Who dey use cutless butcher person no dey gree make them hold knife near am.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by bluefilm: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
obembet:

Is that why you have to go and put picture of lesbians in your post?

I can't see any correlation at all between your topic and that picture of lesbians you put there.

Nonsense. sad

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Mindlog: 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
UcheMondayDuru:
Life is more than tough when you are a complete man but living like a crippled man just because of difficult responsibilities. God, please help me to overcome my present predicament. It has been so tough and hard for me and my 2 little kids. September 5th this year will make it a year their mother left them for me and followed her mother and friends advice to ran out of the house. Simply because things turn around for me and become so hard that I can't even take care of the family anymore. My 2 little kids will be 5 and 3yrs old by Oct 13th and 23rd this year. It has been tough and hard for me feeding them and struggling from street to street. I can't even go to any long-hour job because of them. They will be sleeping very early in the morning I don run go fetch water and sweep people's compound before they will wake. I am in my 30s and facing what I am facing right now is not what I will pray for my enemy even. I have a very long story to tell and I know someday I will share it. Even if na for movies or through books/songs.
Is very tough for me and my kids, as a single father of 2 little kids is very hard for me and my 2 little kids. Pls help us whatever you can assist us with pls I beg of you all pls

309 *505 *3926

Monday Uchenna

First * Bank

Pls is not easy for me I am like a crippled man. Pls, all the admins and moderators in this platform pls for the sake of my little hungry kids please pardon my post because I strongly believe that God will send helpers from here to locate me and my kids pls.

God bless you and your family!!

You have resurrected with another moniker, after being exposed as a fraudster. I guess you have finished the money you got here and on twitter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Sunkyboie(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
Dating my sister is not the problem but telling other friends about how her sound is like. We will fight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by ekevwe(m): 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
advanceDNA:

If you are and your crew are bad girls...I’m sure you won’t want your brother to date any of your friends....

Also, it’s just a psychological thing..the idea that someone you know is straffing your sister is disgusting...

Africa mentality. Late Maradona was happy Aguero was straffing his daughter. No issue

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Masterkernel1: 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
Tyranny:
That only happens in the southern region! You know? Cuz their friends are freakin' useless!

Hope you're not forgetting the fact that North is the headquarters of pedophiles in the world, with men like Shattima marring a 13 years old girl, it says a whole of lot of the people of North.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland - Semi Finals / Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? / Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.