Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. (980 Views)

Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma / Need Serious Advise On My Marriage / Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. by educhigo: 8:22am On Jan 18, 2022
Please help I spend almost 12years in abroad return to nigeria ending Last year to settle down I'm 39 years now,my parents put pleasure on me to get married, my father died When I'm in abroad,I have some investment, such as house, lands, cars, and even open a shop, but to find true love is very difficult for me, could you imagine that every girl i met will like to sleep with me even demanding sex without condom,if I mention to use condom she will be angry, just for them to tied me down in marriage, I really love one of the girl but the problem is that the girl have a child for someone, and I'm not Lady to take care of somebody child for now,
Re: Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. by chatinent: 8:24am On Jan 18, 2022
Na you dey use abroad returnee dey toast Nigerian girls sha. Some of them wey never chop finish wey go dey say they need a man with value, who stays in Europe, and who will take me for who I am.

Who the hell are you!

Better reduce the volume of your Elon-Musk attitude or dem go reduce you to okpa three-square meal.

But in anything you are doing, don't ever let one year add to your age without getting married even if it meant I recommended for you. E get adage wey talk sth.

4 Likes

Re: Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 18, 2022
Pls answer me dix question

Ar u ready to marry?

12yrs in abroad. .no girl u re datin?

u cud hav been toastin babe 4 naija wen u were in abroad. It cud have been easy 4 u.

abeg me self wan go dat abroad. . Make i waste 12 years too grin

4 Likes

Re: Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. by Kriss216: 8:34am On Jan 18, 2022
You stayed abroad for 12 years and you didn't find any abroad girl to marry? Wetin you wan use Nigerian girls achieve?

1 Like

Re: Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 18, 2022
Kriss216:
You stayed abroad for 12 years and you didn't find any abroad girl to marry? Wetin you wan use Nigerian girls achieve?

are u sayin he shud marry abroad woman? And leave naija babes?

wakanda advice is that? sad

wetin do naija ladies?
Re: Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. by Jeon(f): 8:46am On Jan 18, 2022
Leriik:

are u sayin he shud marry abroad woman?

wetin do naija ladies?

BECAUSE NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS ALL OF THEM... AND THE USELESS NIGERIAN BOYS ARE THE PERFECT FIT JUST LIKE OP

1 Like

Re: Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. by uthlaw: 8:46am On Jan 18, 2022
Leriik:

are u sayin he shud marry abroad woman? And leave naija babes?

wakanda advice is that? sad

wetin do naija ladies?
they do not worth it..

1 Like

Re: Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. by uthlaw: 8:47am On Jan 18, 2022
Why you know marry akata!
Re: Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:53am On Jan 18, 2022
Morning.. Please i'm still in need of ur help.. Please loan me this money and i promise i disappoint when it's time to pay back.. Please, if u need an interest on it, i'll pay. Please..
Re: Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. by Palazee(m): 8:58am On Jan 18, 2022
What ever you doing

Never forget your hot sauce

Drake 101

1 Like

Re: Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. by DaddyRochie1642: 9:11am On Jan 18, 2022
Leriik:
Pls answer me dix question

Ar u ready to marry?

12yrs in abroad. .no girl u re datin?

u cud hav been toastin babe 4 naija wen u were in abroad. It cud have been easy 4 u.

abeg me self wan go dat abroad. . Make i waste 12 years too grin

grin grin
Re: Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2022
Jeon:

BECAUSE NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS ALL OF THEM... AND THE USELESS NIGERIAN BOYS ARE THE PERFECT FIT JUST LIKE OP

not all of them. . Go to enugu state. U will find a perfect and good woman there. sad
Re: Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. by Jeon(f): 9:28am On Jan 18, 2022
Leriik:

not all of them. . Go to enugu state. U will find a perfect and good woman there. sad

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS ALL OF THEM.....
Re: Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 18, 2022
Jeon:

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS ALL OF THEM.....

sad sad
Re: Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 18, 2022
educhigo:
Please help I spend almost 12years in abroad return to nigeria ending Last year to settle down I'm 39 years now,my parents put pleasure on me to get married, my father died When I'm in abroad,I have some investment, such as house, lands, cars, and even open a shop, but to find true love is very difficult for me, could you imagine that every girl i met will like to sleep with me even demanding sex without condom,if I mention to use condom she will be angry, just for them to tied me down in marriage, I really love one of the girl but the problem is that the girl have a child for someone, and I'm not Lady to take care of somebody child for now,
pls don't consider Nigerian women... pick women from any other part of the world, Nigerian women are out to make your life terrible
Re: Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. by JOACHINpedro: 11:07am On Jan 18, 2022
Leriik:

Which side abeg? cry
Re: Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Which side abeg? cry

they are many in every town. .nsukka, ubolo eke, and afor, . . Can't recall all.
Re: Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 18, 2022
OP, for your complete peace of mind, you better travel back to that abroad, look for a girl with brains and marry her over there. Looking for a Nigeria girl to marry over here is a complete waste of time!! angry

This is a new year and no guy is expected to simp around!
Re: Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. by ufotty2001: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2022
Which of the abroad. Cameroon na abroad too!
Re: Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. by ufotty2001: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2022
Leave this Nigerian girls go back to abroad and marry..!! You will regret later if you marry from this country called Nigeria
Re: Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. by Jeremani: 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
Bro the truth is that it will be hard for u to find true love with this ur current status, embarassed

The reason y ur parents are disturbing with marriage:
(a) age factor: they see age is no longer at ur side and considering the fact that u have acquired some much.
(b) grand child: they may have grand child but they want one from you cos u are "oke the big boy"

My advice: Don't rush into marriage bc of those things above,
To attract real love try to reduce the way u spend for em girls, infact you can lie to em that those properties are not yours.

We still have good girls in naija but they are just 5%

Baby mama is still and option
Re: Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. by webhead: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
@educhigo Bro, don't put pressure on yourself to marry.

Your parents that are disturbing you now won't be of any help if your marriage turn out to be troublesome.

Most girls nowadays are manipulative and extremely wicked. That's why they want you to give them a child. So they can have power over you.

Also, don't listen to anybody that tells you that ladies from white countries are better. This is a big lie.

Firstly educate your self about women. Read books on the topic. Consume Redpill content.

Take time to find the right person. And make sure you've made enough money and investment to avoid being destroyed by your future wife, just in case. Because even if you find the "right" girl, women can still change.

Peace.
Re: Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. by 99thEnemy(m): 12:36am On Jan 19, 2022
Kriss216:
grin
Your case no get redemption grin
Re: Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 19, 2022
I suggest you look for someone to give you a child... At list let someone call you papa for ones.. Age isn't by ur side.. Nigerians girls are gold diggers �
Re: Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. by educhigo: 6:49am On Jan 19, 2022
ufotty2001:
Which of the abroad. Cameroon na abroad too!
china,I don't have any intention to married there. And my parents dont want me to married there too.you can't married a Chinese with expired paper. Asia is Not like europe..
Re: Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. by educhigo: 6:53am On Jan 19, 2022
webhead:
@educhigo Bro, don't put pressure on yourself to marry.

Your parents that are disturbing you now won't be of any help if your marriage turn out to be troublesome.

Most girls nowadays are manipulative and extremely wicked. That's why they want you to give them a child. So they can have power over you. Thank you so much I appreciate your advice

Also, don't listen to anybody that tells you that ladies from white countries are better. This is a big lie.

Firstly educate your self about women. Read books on the topic. Consume Redpill content.

Take time to find the right person. And make sure you've made enough money and investment to avoid being destroyed by your future wife, just in case. Because even if you find the "right" girl, women can still change.

Peace.
Re: Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. by Sonnobax15(m): 7:07am On Jan 19, 2022
grin
Oj
Re: Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now. by Kobojunkie: 7:18am On Jan 19, 2022
educhigo:
I really love one of the girl but the problem is that the girl have a child for someone, and I'm not Lady to take care of somebody child for now,
So, are we to take the child away so you can have the girl or what? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kanye Might Be Sick. / Our Women Have Made Marriage Look Like A Scam To Me. / Please Naira Landers I Need Your Help,i Am In A State Of Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.