Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,194 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Help! We Are In Love, But She Is My Girlfriend's Pal. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! We Are In Love, But She Is My Girlfriend's Pal. (1218 Views)

Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? / "In Love" But Unfaithful / There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! We Are In Love, But She Is My Girlfriend's Pal. by jellyface(m): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2007
I AM FACING REAL CONFUSION. i am in love with my babe's friend. I love my girl and don't want to cheat on her.But emotions get stronger than u can imagine.I believe i am possessed.It has never happened 2 me before as i have been very faithful in affairs.I ve always lost to ladies in affairs,simply because i don't double date.The question is should we do this or not because, it doesnt sound like infatuation to us.Its love at first sight, Dont want to hurt my girl.NEVEEEERRRR!!!.Please I need advise.Should i start avoiding her friend? but they are always 2gether and our feelings grow whenever we meet.
                PLS HELP ME!!!
Re: Help! We Are In Love, But She Is My Girlfriend's Pal. by CrazyMan(m): 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2007
I don’t think you love that your girl friend.
What you’re really saying is that you can’t stand temptation. You’re with your girl and the moment you see another beautiful one, you begin to lust for her and now you're talking of dumping the one you have and going out with another.
That isn’t fair. I don’t think you love her as you claim you do.
Re: Help! We Are In Love, But She Is My Girlfriend's Pal. by mrferlie(m): 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2007
nothing is confusing about ur situation. carry go with the two of them.
Re: Help! We Are In Love, But She Is My Girlfriend's Pal. by tectona(m): 3:00am On Jul 17, 2007
c'mon guy, you can't be in love. your just after that stuff, think with your head and not those things between your legs. cool
Re: Help! We Are In Love, But She Is My Girlfriend's Pal. by olanajim(m): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2007
I hate your type! You give men bad names. Either you are immatured or you are playing a game. For the former, i'l advice you. But for the later, nothing anyone say here matters. You would still return to give us another tale. If you are true breed #lander, you would give a positive reply.
My advic is since you said you are confused about who to choose, unless you use the wrong word, stay away from both of them. Don't worry about losing them. They are friends, so they would be around. Now evaluate yourself find out if what you feel is lust or love. It is easy to know when you are apart.
Give your girl the top priority since she is already there, Also since you don't want to break with her. Do it. ACT AND COME BACK for review. Just pray we are alive to help u.
By and large, someone mentioned 'temptation,' don't ignore it. Maybe that is what you need to cure.
You sounded like a good chap, the man that ask you to double date also make 'sense' try it! But expect it repercusion. I hope he would be @ #land to help you mend your brokenheart.
Anything you do, just know that some would be affected now or in future. And that your deed may return to you GREATLY MULTIPLIED. Don't say I tell you, I AM JUST AN ORACLE!
Re: Help! We Are In Love, But She Is My Girlfriend's Pal. by sanrima(f): 8:26am On Jul 17, 2007
common guy grow up! u r not in love with ur babes friend, u r just infantuated (lust) & the earlier u let it go the better 4 u. ask ur babes friend how she would feel if the case were to be reversed & she is at the recieving end, & u how would u feel if ur girl feels she is in love with ur bestfriend.
Re: Help! We Are In Love, But She Is My Girlfriend's Pal. by hamabra(m): 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2007
man think deep to avoid waterloo,cos such act could be very dangerous,am sure u have shown some level of interest that have captured ur babes friend attention, shebi girl no dey yan bobo for this part of the world,wake up man pls think with ur head and not the man btw ur legs
Re: Help! We Are In Love, But She Is My Girlfriend's Pal. by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2007
think with your head. as someone said above, your thinking with those things in between you legs. you love them both indeed. trash.
hissesssssssssssssssssssss angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Help! We Are In Love, But She Is My Girlfriend's Pal. by osereka(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2007
why are u all crucifying him just becous he love two babes? i've seen babe loving 10 guys at the same time. me I can love 6 babes at the same time so far all of them get big boobs. MR LOVER MAN CARRY GO JOO. IF UR BABE GET SISTA LOVE HER TOO!
Re: Help! We Are In Love, But She Is My Girlfriend's Pal. by olanajim(m): 3:34am On Jul 18, 2007
Good sermon. Hope you act your talk?
Re: Help! We Are In Love, But She Is My Girlfriend's Pal. by PHEESAYOUR(m): 4:56am On Jul 18, 2007
olanajim:

I hate your type! You give men bad names. Either you are immatured or you are playing a game. For the former, i'l advice you. But for the later, nothing anyone say here matters. You would still return to give us another tale. If you are true breed #lander, you would give a positive reply.
My advic is since you said you are confused about who to choose, unless you use the wrong word, stay away from both of them. Don't worry about losing them. They are friends, so they would be around. Now evaluate yourself find out if what you feel is lust or love. It is easy to know when you are apart.
Give your girl the top priority since she is already there, Also since you don't want to break with her. Do it. ACT AND COME BACK for review. Just pray we are alive to help u.
By and large, someone mentioned 'temptation,' don't ignore it. Maybe that is what you need to cure.
You sounded like a good chap, the man that ask you to double date also make 'sense' try it! But expect it repercusion. I hope he would be @ #land to help you mend your brokenheart.
Anything you do, just know that some would be affected now or in future. And that your deed may return to you GREATLY MULTIPLIED. Don't say I tell you, I AM JUST AN ORACLE!

True word for you!
Re: Help! We Are In Love, But She Is My Girlfriend's Pal. by bebe2007(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2007
What you feel is perfectly normal ok. Just do not go through with your feelings cuz you would hurt your galfriend infact if they are good friends you would loose both of them. Control your emotions, you can get to know her, not alone of course, you may find out things you may not like about her. Just play it safe, cuz this is really too close to Home, if you catch my drift!

Sorry i cant help you much more but i completely understand your situation ok.
Re: Help! We Are In Love, But She Is My Girlfriend's Pal. by Macgreat(m): 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2007
Guy! U dey Bleep up why all dis story? play bath of dem,u be king of d jungle lion no dey ask why lioness plenty.
Re: Help! We Are In Love, But She Is My Girlfriend's Pal. by Macgreat(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2007
Guy! U dey Bleep up why all dis story? play bath of dem,u be king of d jungle lion no dey ask why lioness plenty.
Re: Help! We Are In Love, But She Is My Girlfriend's Pal. by Pain(m): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2007
Mr. "JellyFace" I Hope U Dont End Up With A Pulp Face undecided
Re: Help! We Are In Love, But She Is My Girlfriend's Pal. by trendy(f): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2007
you are in love or we are in love
dey decieve yourself
Re: Help! We Are In Love, But She Is My Girlfriend's Pal. by tng(f): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2007
People please dont crucifying the guy. These things happen but think VERY HARD about this;If you think this thing btw you guys is real, then act on it. Dont hurt the poor girl for lust.
Re: Help! We Are In Love, But She Is My Girlfriend's Pal. by Kevo1: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2007
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
my guy, what i have for u is to stop b4 it's too late. if they now, both of them will just plan for u.
i pity yr condition.
Re: Help! We Are In Love, But She Is My Girlfriend's Pal. by bluesky4(f): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2007
I AM FACING REAL CONFUSION
men can be so overdramtic sometimes

i am in love with my babe's friend
how can u be in love with this girl? have u been seing each other behind ur gf's back?

I love my girl and don't want to cheat on her
darling i dont think u know what love is. ur in love with 2 people here? u say i dont want to cheat on her, so why are u doing it, i thought u loved her?

But emotions get stronger
Lol, emotions heh, since when has men started to feel so emotional. does emotions mean that everytime u see this girl ur 'meat n 2 veg' starts getting all excited. abeg u need to get controll over urself.

I believe i am possessed
so now ur blamin it on juju and not ur selfish self. *rolls eyes*

Should i start avoiding her friend?
if u trully love ur girlfriend, than this is what u need to do.

our feelings grow whenever we meet
im starting to wonder if this gf pal even feels the same way back. Has she said she 'loves' u aswell? becoz if all this ur talkin about is vibes ur feeling from ur gf's friend, it might not be true. Some girls flirt while not even realising they are doing it. On the other hand, this friend of ur gf should not be trusted, she may only be hanging with ur gf to get closer to u, u should be on ur guard, coz if she can do this to her friend, how do u know that she wont cheat on u?
Re: Help! We Are In Love, But She Is My Girlfriend's Pal. by naira4doll(m): 2:13am On Jul 21, 2007
This is infatuation in action, you can't love your girlfriend and be lusting after her friend. You can only love one girl at a time. I think you should keep off her friend from now before it gets too late and u end up with acid bath.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Hope For Virgins In The Marital World? / What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? / Should I Ask Her Out Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.