Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,255 members, 7,860,586 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ - Jokes Etc (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ (70894 Views)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) / ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by moshoodn(m): 12:23am On Nov 02, 2011
Seeing that the club is now up and moving again. . . I'll still place my orders as usual. .
A bottle of hennessy and two sticks of suya. . . No onions please, i'm allergic.
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by jackpot(f): 1:39am On Nov 02, 2011
Bro, everything is free today plus I'm celebrating the birthday of my only sister Natasha. That damsel means a lot to me anyways. Next reason is that as we've re-engineered Jokes Section Posts to count(which doesn't count when I registered),

*merriment mode activated*

*goes to the fridge and grabs a bottle of suya and a plate of Hennessey! cheesy *

*serves him the combo*

should I bring straw to drink your Hennessey too? wink cheesy
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by Agybabe(f): 6:00am On Nov 02, 2011
*catwalks into the bar* *takes a seat* please barman, i need a mix up of maltina and fayrouz with emm emm emm fried chicken. Thank you.
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 02, 2011
I almost Kissed the Door, thought it was Efemena! **Chei the Power Of Palmy** grin grin
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by moshoodn(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2011
Jacky, do you serve suya in bottles and hennessy in plates?
Thought twas the other way round.
Well, *takes a seat, munches the suya, gulping down the hennessy* got a massage room? My nerves are shrieking!
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by kokoA(m): 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2011
Agybabe:

*catwalks into the bar* *takes a seat* please barman, i need a mix up of maltina and fayrouz with emm emm emm fried chicken. Thank you.

Barman, put her order for my bill I go pay but. . .
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by jackpot(f): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2011
Agybabe:

*catwalks into the bar* *takes a seat*
*watches those swinging swaggaliciouz hips*
*thinks out loudly: she can be a good bar-tender, sure guys gonna go gaga. . .dey're trippin already cheesy *

nne, do you mind if you fill our vacancies as a bar-tender. We pay times 3 what our rivals pays including some fringe benefits like weavon allowance, chewing-gum allowance, lip-stick allowance. .all tax-free. .

please barman, i need a mix up of maltina and fayrouz with emm emm emm fried chicken. Thank you.
33cl or 50cl? wink cheesy cheesy
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by jackpot(f): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2011
*goes up to Agybabe and presents her temporary appointment paper letter to be confirmed within 24hrs*
woooh, we've got a Miss World as our new receptionist/bar-diva. Check out those cute profile pix.

kokoA:

don't worry. .today is free for all. cheesy
moshoodn:

Jacky, do you serve suya in bottles and hennessy in plates?
Thought twas the other way round.
Well, *takes a seat, munches the suya, gulping down the hennessy* got a massage room? My nerves are shrieking!
yes oh. . .to be available soon though wink
we promise to do justice to those fractured nerves grin grin
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by Agybabe(f): 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2011
kokoA:

but what, conditional samaritan?
jackpot:

*watches those swinging swaggaliciouz hips*
*thinks out loudly: she can be a good bar-tender, sure guys gonna go gaga. . .dey're trippin already cheesy *

nne, do you mind if you fill our vacancies as a bar-tender. We pay times 3 what our rivals pays including some fringe benefits like weavon allowance, chewing-gum allowance, lip-stick allowance. .all tax-free. .
33cl or 50cl? wink cheesy cheesy

alright offer accepted but i need a personal business car and a well furnished flat. Hope you have breaks too?

As for the drinks 33cl each.
jackpot:

*goes up to Agybabe and presents her temporary appointment paper letter to be confirmed within 24hrs*
woooh, we've got a Miss World as our new receptionist/bar-diva. Check out those cute profile pix.
my order please. Anyway, when should i start?
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by bingbagbo(m): 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2011
* attempting to fart, but spots Agybel, holds on to fart 4 another time! *

u r lucky this time, thank agybel! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by iotama22: 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2011
The Gambler

During the Great Depression, there was a man who walked into a bar one day. He went up to the bartender and said, "Bartender, I'd like to buy the house a round of drinks."

The bartender said, "That's fine, but we're in the middle of the Depression, so I'll need to see some money first."

The guy pulled out a huge wad of bills and set them on the bar. The bartender can't believe what he's seeing. "Where did you get all that money?" asked the bartender.

"I'm a professional gambler," replied the man.

The bartender said, "There's no such thing! I mean, your odds are fifty-fifty at best, right?"

"Well, I only bet on sure things," said the guy.

"Like what?" asked the bartender.

"Well, for example, I'll bet you fifty dollars that I can bite my right eye," he said.

The bartender thought about it. "Okay," he said.

So, the guy pulled out his false right eye and bit it. "Aw, you screwed me," said the bartender, and paid the guy his $50.

"I'll give you another chance. I'll bet you another fifty dollars that I can bite my left eye," said the stranger.

The bartender thought again and said, "Well, I know you're not blind, I mean, I watched you walk in here. I'll take that bet." So, the guy pulled out his false teeth and bit his left eye.

"Aw, you screwed me again!" protested the bartender.

"That's how I win so much money, bartender. I'll just take a bottle of your best scotch in lieu of the fifty dollars," said the man.

With that, the guy went to the back room and spent the better part of the night playing cards with some of the locals. After many hours of drinking and card playing, he stumbled up to the bar. Drunk as a skunk, he said, "Bartender, I'll give you one last chance. I'll bet you five hundred dollars that I can stand on this bar on one foot and piss into that whiskey bottle on that shelf behind you without spilling a drop."

The bartender once again pondered the bet. The guy couldn't even stand up straight on two feet, much less one. "Okay, you're on," he said.

The guy climbed up on the bar, stood on one leg, and began pissing all over the place. He hit the bar, the bartender, himself, but not a drop made it into the whiskey bottle.

The bartender was ecstatic. Laughing, the bartender said, "Hey pal, you owe me five hundred dollars!"

The guy climbed down off the bar and said, "That's okay. I just bet each of the guys in the card room a thousand bucks each that I could piss all over you and the bar and still make you laugh!"
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by bingbagbo(m): 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2011
iotama22:

The Gambler

During the Great Depression, there was a man who walked into a bar one day. He went up to the bartender and said, "Bartender, I'd like to buy the house a round of drinks."

The bartender said, "That's fine, but we're in the middle of the Depression, so I'll need to see some money first."

The guy pulled out a huge wad of bills and set them on the bar. The bartender can't believe what he's seeing. "Where did you get all that money?" asked the bartender.

"I'm a professional gambler," replied the man.

The bartender said, "There's no such thing! I mean, your odds are fifty-fifty at best, right?"

"Well, I only bet on sure things," said the guy.

"Like what?" asked the bartender.

"Well, for example, I'll bet you fifty dollars that I can bite my right eye," he said.

The bartender thought about it. "Okay," he said.

So, the guy pulled out his false right eye and bit it. "Aw, you screwed me," said the bartender, and paid the guy his $50.

"I'll give you another chance. I'll bet you another fifty dollars that I can bite my left eye," said the stranger.

The bartender thought again and said, "Well, I know you're not blind, I mean, I watched you walk in here. I'll take that bet." So, the guy pulled out his false teeth and bit his left eye.

"Aw, you screwed me again!" protested the bartender.

"That's how I win so much money, bartender. I'll just take a bottle of your best scotch in lieu of the fifty dollars," said the man.

With that, the guy went to the back room and spent the better part of the night playing cards with some of the locals. After many hours of drinking and card playing, he stumbled up to the bar. Drunk as a skunk, he said, "Bartender, I'll give you one last chance. I'll bet you five hundred dollars that I can stand on this bar on one foot and piss into that whiskey bottle on that shelf behind you without spilling a drop."

The bartender once again pondered the bet. The guy couldn't even stand up straight on two feet, much less one. "Okay, you're on," he said.

The guy climbed up on the bar, stood on one leg, and began pissing all over the place. He hit the bar, the bartender, himself, but not a drop made it into the whiskey bottle.

The bartender was ecstatic. Laughing, the bartender said, "Hey pal, you owe me five hundred dollars!"

The guy climbed down off the bar and said, "That's okay. I just bet each of the guys in the card room a thousand bucks each that I could piss all over you and the bar and still make you laugh!"

wat is the sense in u posting this passage? angry angry angry angry

"pnuuuuuuuuuu embarassed embarasseduuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by jackpot(f): 3:55am On Nov 03, 2011
Agybabe:

alright offer accepted but i need a personal business car and a well furnished flat. Hope you have breaks too?

*thinking. . .to minimize cost, what if I kill two birds with a stone by proposing to her so she can use my volkswagen beetle car as an official business car and my bungalow house as the furnished flat*

ok, there you go. . .flat and car is on its way. . .and yes you have breakfast. . .i guess it's also a type of break as you requested cheesy cheesy
As for the drinks 33cl each.my order please.
ok, 33cl it is. chilled or warm? wink cheesy ok, you can serve yourself anytime now since you're now a bar-t. cool cool
Anyway, when should i start?
you've started.
*goes over to the public address system* *coughs lightly*

Hello house, in a resolve to serve you better, i'm introducing the newly employed receptionist c.u.m bar-tender Agybabe. cool
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by cool318(m): 10:13am On Nov 03, 2011
, just waking up from sleep after a night vigil in a cele church close to General Tompolo's house
strolls into the bar still with my pyjamas
Barman, i need a short of whisky + Fried meat, preferably[b] fried Python [/b]

sits down, takes a sip of the whisky - my nokia 3310 with bluetooth ,opera mini and QWERTY keyboard rings

hold on , its Baba Suwe calling me,
pls let me answer him, i think he has a confession to tell me, hold on
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by Agybabe(f): 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2011
jackpot:

*thinking. . .to minimize cost, what if I kill two birds with a stone by proposing to her so she can use my volkswagen beetle car as an official business car and my bungalow house as the furnished flat*

i will managed that

ok, there you go. . .flat and car is on its way. . .and yes you have breakfast. . .i guess it's also a type of break as you requested cheesy :Dok, 33cl it is. chilled or warm? wink cheesy ok, you can serve yourself anytime now since you're now a bar-t. cool cool you've started.

thanks

*goes over to the public address system* *coughs lightly*

Hello house, in a resolve to serve you better, i'm introducing the newly employed receptionist c.u.m bar-tender Agybabe. cool

thank you very much. Our dear customers, i solicite for your utmost co-operation as we do our best to serve you better. I am sure you will enjoy this bar. Merci.
cool318:

, just waking up from sleep after a night vigil in a cele church close to  General Tompolo's house
strolls into the bar still with my pyjamas
Barman, i need a short of whisky + Fried meat, preferably[b] fried  Python [/b]

sits down, takes a sip of the whisky - my nokia 3310 with bluetooth ,opera mini and QWERTY  keyboard rings

hold on , its Baba Suwe calling me,
pls let me answer him, i think he has a confession to tell me,  hold on
i think you need a sleep after that vigil sir.
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by Idowuogbo(f): 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2011
^Madam al dis ur stunts to revive thread no make am at al , ur ogas don try it no go gree reverse so abeg posting fullstops and coma go beta

I wud surely find dat funny and entertaining u hear
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by dammizz(m): 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2011
^^

wink wink
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by Idowuogbo(f): 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2011
^now dats hilarious

hahahahhahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by dani1luv: 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2011
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by EfemenaXY: 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2011
Dani moi  kiss

Abeg now - do us all a favor 'n lock this hell-hole of a thread!

This place dey kill off healthy brain cells

Biko now  wink

El Guapo:

I almost Kissed the Door, thought it was Efemena! **Chei the Power Of Palmy** grin grin

angry angry

El you well so? So I resemble door for your eye?

abeg go Spec Savers - dem dey do BOGOFF (Buy One Get One Free) deals. . . cheesy cheesy
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by Emperoh(m): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2011
Garri and milk with sugar mixed with Palmy!!!
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2011
Efemena U don mara Finish Sista! grin grin grin

Guess What? wink
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by jackpot(f): 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2011
Efemena_xy:

Dani moi  kiss

you think he'll fall for your fake kiss? Lie lie. Even if you want open your flea-infested maggotified puhssie, it won't work. tongue tongue tongue cheesy

Biko now  wink

angry angry

you have been defeated time without numbers. A poll was raised to that effect and you were put to big shame. Better go back to your graves, you never-do-well sick mal-fed arse-licking ghosts. tongue tongue tongue Mtchew cheesy
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by Ben13: 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2011
una no go let me laff? B4 I lock this thread. tongue
Howdy guys?
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2011
Ben here's the Big news -- I Jxt Signed up with PMAN [Pregnant Men Association Of Nigeria] grin grin
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by Ben13: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2011
hehe. . . How did u manage to meet their basic requirement? cheesy
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by jackpot(f): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2011
h-uncle Bernard, sup? wink
Emperoh:

Garri and milk with sugar mixed with Palmy!!!
buy panadol extra first cheesy cheesy so you can effectively manage the after-effects of consuming the mixture. wink
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by Agybabe(f): 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^Madam al dis your stunts to revive thread no make am at al , your ogas don try it no go gree reverse so abeg posting fullstops and coma go beta

I wud surely find dat funny and entertaining u hear
madam i think you need a cool drink after a hard day
Efemena_xy:

Dani moi  kiss

Biko now  wink
you mean to say dull brain cells. If you think this thread is boring, stop coming, i promise i won't ask you why.
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by Idowuogbo(f): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2011
^ok u wan make we run joke madam , oya nau

i looked @ ur dp biko na marker u take draw ur eye brow grin grin grin grin grin

remember na joke we dey run oo cool cool cool cool
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by Idowuogbo(f): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2011
Agybabe:

you mean to say dull brain cells. If you think this thread is boring, stop coming, i promise i won't ask you why.
Chineke did u jus call my efe a dull brain  shocked shocked shocked shocked

Now d joke have started dis thread go sweet

U go hear am village gal ,anoda question ororo gon don finish for your village see your lips  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by EfemenaXY: 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2011
jackpot:

you think he'll fall for your fake kiss? Lie lie. Even if you want open your flea-infested maggotified puhssie, it won't work. tongue tongue tongue cheesy you have been defeated time without numbers.

Na your ashi of a wife boyfriend you just describe so.

Berra go see Doc make dem cure you of your claps. You be health risk to society. . .
A poll was raised to that effect and you were put to big shame. Better go back to your graves, you never-do-well sick mal-fed arse-licking ghosts. tongue tongue tongue Mtchew cheesy

Oh puleeeeeezzzz!! Just shut up jor!

If to say I see the poll, not only I for vote against you, I for also  carry people come vote against you too

then and only then the fun go begin

**Bushmeat**
Re: JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ by Agybabe(f): 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^ok u wan make we run joke madam , oya nau

i looked @ your dp biko na marker u take draw your eye brow grin grin grin grin grin

remember na joke we dey run oo cool cool cool cool
haba sis, no be the same marker wey you use na im me too use, abi you don forget the time you draw am for your face?
Idowuogbo:

Chineke did u jus call my efe a dull brain  shocked shocked shocked shocked

Now d joke have started dis thread go sweet

U go hear am village gal ,anoda question ororo gon don finish for your village see your lips  grin grin grin grin grin grin
see the way you dey embarrass your village, so na ororo una dey use? I use lip gloss, wondering if your village will eva get advance to know what that is called. Kai! I weep for you ooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (101)

Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT / When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) / When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.