Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,866 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

How Ladies Dressed Back In The Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Ladies Dressed Back In The Day (5266 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends / PHOTOS: See How Dis Ladies Dressed To Church Today. Almost Nakd!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ladies Dressed Back In The Day by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 11, 2021
That man in the pics though.

Op, I remember some white and black pics in our family house those days of some ladies wearing tight pant trousers with akpola shoes. Some wore very short and way above the knee sleeveless dresses too. Wish I have those pics in my custody now, I would have posted it.

There was one too my sweet 16 mum took with my Handsome dad as a new bride where she wore that hot mini but she come tie this catholic letter V scarf for head. lol...

They wore short dresses those days too but the ladies that were considered bad girls then were the ones with those tight bongo trousers with their afro hair.

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Dressed Back In The Day by Bunmhi(f): 7:54am On Jul 11, 2021
grin
Re: How Ladies Dressed Back In The Day by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:31am On Jul 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

[s]These are married women.

Ladies back in the days wore even shorter outfits than ladies of nowadays.[/s]
Re: How Ladies Dressed Back In The Day by richmond500: 8:36am On Jul 11, 2021
Vulcanheph:
This picture should be between 1970-1985
nah, even in early 2000 and 1990's people dressed like this.
Our mothers were young women in the 90's and early 2000
Re: How Ladies Dressed Back In The Day by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 11, 2021
See how men too dress those days. But now guys go wear trouser way tight them for leg like leggings.
Una dey talk about only women,Una no go look the way una fellow guys dey dress these days. U go see guy go wear short nicker con wear long socks way get five colours grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Ladies Dressed Back In The Day by BeardedMeat(m): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2021
Dahunsipaul:

Han han Aunty han han even if we no Dey that time, we Dey see videos
Show me a woman that dressed like this in those days, just one
Have you heard of Mini, Midi and Maxi dresses? That's exactly the categories of women's wear in those days.
Re: How Ladies Dressed Back In The Day by BeardedMeat(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2021
Doja2000:
See how men too dress those days. But now guys go wear trouser way tight them for leg like leggings.
Una dey talk about only women,Una no go look the way una fellow guys dey dress these days. U go see guy go wear short nicker con wear long socks way get five colours grin grin

What about the sagging? grin I hate that shii with all my blood especially when the boxers underneath are popping.

4 Likes

Re: How Ladies Dressed Back In The Day by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2021
BeardedMeat:
What about the sagging? grin I hate that shii with all my blood especially when the boxers underneath are popping.
I forget sagging ooo grin grin
With off-white belt grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Dressed Back In The Day by friar: 11:45am On Jul 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

These are married women.

Ladies back in the days wore even shorter outfits than ladies of nowadays.

Are you trying to justify your dress sense?
Re: How Ladies Dressed Back In The Day by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:46am On Jul 11, 2021
Perfectdanny:
Thats the generation that trained us up. They may look decent but them bad wela

Don't mind them. Coconut cannot fall from apple tree.

No be dem been dey dress like this?

Re: How Ladies Dressed Back In The Day by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Don't mind them. Coconut cannot fall from apple tree.
No be dem been dey dress like this?
Yes na and this was way back o.. Sound sultan rest in power... Amen
Re: How Ladies Dressed Back In The Day by Dahunsipaul(m): 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Have you heard of Mini, Midi and Maxi dresses? That's exactly the categories of women's wear in those days.

Now we have micro mini, no mini and waka naked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Ladies Dressed Back In The Day by Joelobioha(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
And when you see them naked, they re so sexy and clean. But today, they look naked on cloths and when they take off that cloth, it’s an eyesore.

25 year old girl with wrinkled thighs, fallen breast, smelling pussy. Sagging underarms. Women now feeling more entitled than any point in history.
obviously true..and makes sense in every way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You See This (pix) / Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else / Your Expectations For Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.