Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Romantic Day Out: Nairaland Couple Go To The Beach. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Day Out: Nairaland Couple Go To The Beach. (7534 Views)

Couple Go Viral After They Got Married With A Tipper (photos) / Couple Go Completely Unclad For Pre-wedding Shoots / Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Day Out: Nairaland Couple Go To The Beach. by Lonelypacifist6: 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. Can we see your girlfriend? I want to check something fool.
Come on bro I'm past that phase, but you should know your girlfriend has an unpleasant history on Nairaland, and I'm just stating what might be the cause, I didn't mean it anyother way. Don't be annoyed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romantic Day Out: Nairaland Couple Go To The Beach. by sirjamesjnr(m): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mogadishuu:

hahaha haha, baba I miss am. abeg mention me on the thread
. I have been waiting for you to take up my bet and post the picture of your girlfriend. Let me take a step further....post the picture of your girlfriend and I give you and your family dinner at any choice restaurant of your choice in Lagos island if you are in Lagos. If you can't do this, then you don't worth be among humans but to dine with swine.
Re: Romantic Day Out: Nairaland Couple Go To The Beach. by AloneTK: 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. Those idiot can't bully my woman. We met on naira land, our love life can benefit some other person. Evil dominate when good men do nothing.

I understand but could you at least consider my advice.
All these offensive posts won’t help anyone.

This is just my take.
Will try not to say anything further sir.
Re: Romantic Day Out: Nairaland Couple Go To The Beach. by Lonelypacifist6: 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. Those idiot can't bully my woman. We met on naira land, our love life can benefit some other person. Evil dominate when good men do nothing.
Now you've spoken like a wise man, but it's best you let it go, to avoid stories. Lowlifers on NL would continue hounding you like a pack of wolves, Especially given you girl's history on NL, You can ask Tpia.
Re: Romantic Day Out: Nairaland Couple Go To The Beach. by sirjamesjnr(m): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lonelypacifist6:
Come on bro I'm past that phase, but you should know your girlfriend has an unpleasant history on Nairaland, and I'm just stating what might be the cause, I didn't mean it any other way. Don't be annoyed.
.My girl was right about everything she said about some men on nairaland. A lot of them are very lazy, no direction in life, taking advantage of women, are broke because they refuse to take responsibility, very dishonest, having useless ego and low self-esteem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romantic Day Out: Nairaland Couple Go To The Beach. by Mogadishuu: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Are you angry? nobody bullies something that is big and fugly.
I am just concerned about having a world with monsters that could have been avoided. If not for yourselves, atleast consider the kids that may "become".

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Day Out: Nairaland Couple Go To The Beach. by sirjamesjnr(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nonexisting:
Who is this simp?
. You are none existing so get the Bleep out

1 Like

Re: Romantic Day Out: Nairaland Couple Go To The Beach. by Mogadishuu: 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. Body shaming a lady is serious crimes got get some brain
I thought beauty is on the inside na cry
Re: Romantic Day Out: Nairaland Couple Go To The Beach. by sirjamesjnr(m): 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mogadishuu:

Are you angry? nobody bullies something big and fugly.
I am just concerned about having a world with monsters that could have been avoided. If not for yourselves, at least consider the kids that may "become".
. You should be ashamed of yourself, a man like you throw a bet to your face you chicken out. Such a swine in human form

1 Like

Re: Romantic Day Out: Nairaland Couple Go To The Beach. by Mogadishuu: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. You should be ashamed of yourself, a man like you throw a bet to your face you chicken out. Such a swine in human form

somebody is angry grin
Re: Romantic Day Out: Nairaland Couple Go To The Beach. by sirjamesjnr(m): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lonelypacifist6:
Now you've spoken like a wise man, but you should let it go, to avoid stories. Lowlifes on NL would continue hounding you like a pack of wolves, Especially given your girl's history on NL, You can ask Tapia.
. I have been busy all day, now I have to relax and teach some of these fools what their useless parents couldn't do. Thanks, Sir. Sometimes you go down to prove a point. We have a wayward country today because we allow a lot of things to slide.

1 Like

Re: Romantic Day Out: Nairaland Couple Go To The Beach. by InspectorLawal(m): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. You are none existing so get the Bleep out
You insulted a nairalander's mum,
We have your pictures and your residence in Lagos.
I hope you also summon enough courage to repeat those words when boys surround you.
Be rest assured that you'll be tracked and caught up soon, I won't tell you when but I pray you survive what will befall you soon cos you just crossed and messed up with the wrong fellow.
DrFunmisticGlow won't be there to save your sorry ass by the time boys descend on you.
I reserved my words but just know that as from today you're being marked and watched and you'll be surrounded soon.
Re: Romantic Day Out: Nairaland Couple Go To The Beach. by sirjamesjnr(m): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mogadishuu:

somebody is angry grin
. Yes, I am because I share that name with you "Man" do yourself a favour go home and react to your parents why they didn't flush out into the shithole
Re: Romantic Day Out: Nairaland Couple Go To The Beach. by sirjamesjnr(m): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
InspectorLawal:
You insulted a nairalander's mum,
We have your pictures and your residence in Lagos.
I hope you also summon enough courage to repeat those words when boys surround you.
Be rest assured that you'll be tracked and caught up soon, I won't tell you when but I pray you to survive what will befall you soon cos you just crossed and messed up with the wrong fellow.
DrFunmisticGlow won't be there to save your sorry ass by the time boys descend on you.
I reserved my words but just know that as from today you're being marked and watched and you'll be surrounded soon.
. I have suffered. Is this the only thing you can say? Let me educate boy, I was raised in Port Harcourt, where they don't issue empty threats but we say it and mean it like a man. I stay in Abuja,Prince and Princess Estate, Kaura, Abuja . It's a popular place. I will put you and your family where you originally belong. You mess with a wrong person.
Re: Romantic Day Out: Nairaland Couple Go To The Beach. by sirjamesjnr(m): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nonexisting:
You think because she is ugly, it will not end in premium tears? Some of us are counting down to your tears. Keep defending a daughter of Jezebel who has venomous mouth thinking you are doing yourself any good. She is one bitter soul we have had here so if anyone body shames her, that person will be doing a lot of nairalanders some favour.
. Hope you can say this to your good for nothing parents?
Re: Romantic Day Out: Nairaland Couple Go To The Beach. by Mogadishuu: 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. Yes, I am because I share that name with you "Man" do yourself a favour go home and react to your parents why they didn't flush out into the shithole
Calm down bro. Please calm down. Don't be angry bro.
Calm down. All these Epistles you have written still wont change the fact that you are Fugly and it won't change the fact that Drfumi is even uglier with bulging eye balls.

go and sleep over whatever you have read on this thread, by the time you wake up in the morning, check the mirror, you'll still be Ugly.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Day Out: Nairaland Couple Go To The Beach. by sirjamesjnr(m): 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mogadishuu:

calm down bro. please calm down. don't be angry bro.
clam down. all these Epistles you have written still wont change the fact that you are ugly and it won't change the fact that Drfumi is ugly with bulging eyeballs.

go and sleep over whatever you have read on this thread, by the time you wake up in the morning, check the mirror, you'll still be Ugly.... grin grin grin
. I won't stoop low anymore to give you an audience. I hate swine without the ball. This is what one useless low life girl referred to as a man. I rent-free in your brain from today.
Re: Romantic Day Out: Nairaland Couple Go To The Beach. by Mogadishuu: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. I won't stoop low anymore to give you an audience. I hate swine without the ball. This is what one useless low life girl referred to as a man. I rent-free in your brain from today.
Are you angry? I can't imagine what your face will look like when angry. I am sure it was your father's face that inspired Hobbit's movie grin I can't imagine how bad you feel but please don't be angry bro

1 Like

Re: Romantic Day Out: Nairaland Couple Go To The Beach. by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mogadishuu:

Are you angry? nobody bullies something that is big and fugly.
I am just concerned about having a world with monsters that could have been avoided. If not for yourselves, atleast consider the kids that may "become".
we all know you want to jerk off to our anger.
Is it that you cannot afford p0rn again?
Re: Romantic Day Out: Nairaland Couple Go To The Beach. by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mogadishuu:

Calm down bro. Please calm down. Don't be angry bro.
Calm down. All these Epistles you have written still wont change the fact that you are Fugly and it won't change the fact that Drfumi is even uglier with bulging eye balls.

Re: Romantic Day Out: Nairaland Couple Go To The Beach. by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
I love you honeybee

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Slapped Me n i messed up / How/what Do You Reply To Dis Text ??? / World Sperm Day. (a Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.