Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Romantic Day Out: Nairaland Couple Go To The Beach. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Day Out: Nairaland Couple Go To The Beach. (7563 Views)

Couple Go Viral After They Got Married With A Tipper (photos) / Couple Go Completely Unclad For Pre-wedding Shoots / Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Romantic Day Out: Nairaland Couple Go To The Beach. by emmaodet: 5:29pm On May 01, 2023
Mogadishuu:
See I don't have anything against you or your new found love/ bae but I am glad you chose to change bae.

You and your former dude (jalodo or whatever his moniker was) that found each other earlier on nairaland are fcukingUGLY. Yes the truth is bitter angry... Two Ugly people should never make babies.

No jokes, y'all both ugly and I am glad you both went your ways. There are enough monsters in the world already than for the two of you to make baby monsters. angry angry

Chaiii

Nairaland

grin grin
Re: Romantic Day Out: Nairaland Couple Go To The Beach. by GLOBW(f): 5:35pm On May 01, 2023
shocked
Rextizzle:
This one too done find love; I just hope you have changed for good?

good luck and I hope it leads to marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: / Share Love Quotes. / We Agreed To End A 3 Years Relationship Due To Religious Differences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.