Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Taboo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taboo (32553 Views)

I Had Sex With My Mother In Law With The Knowledge Of My Wife - Is That A Taboo? / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Men show their 'breast' In public why Is the women chest A Taboo ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taboo by Zamar: 5:44am On Jul 24, 2021
Interesting episode
Re: Taboo by CasNova: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2021
UltimateSpice:
I dragged my eyes away and soon the steam was rolling from the shower stall. I waited in the rising steam, writing my name on the glass over and over until the door opened and the lower half of my step Mom appeared.

The triangle of hair was dark and curly and I could see the split between her legs through the soft curls.

This was the ritual when we were going to an opera or another event together. We were loud in the echoing shower room, laughing and playing together.

"You scrub my back and I'll scrub yours!"

She turned to me and I filled the cloth with soap suds and reached up to her shoulder blades and began making large swirls over the marks left by her bra straps. She felt gorgeous, or sensuous, or delicious, I can't remember what word I would have used, but she was soft and smooth and wonderful.

I washed over her generous hips and then watched the suds cascade over the cheeks of her bottom. I drizzled some on the split between her buns and made her laugh.

"Now cut that out!" she said softly, with a smile.

I knelt on the floor and scrubbed up and down her legs, my hands coming up to just touch between her legs.

"Mmmhhh!" she said, indecisively, then parted her legs just a tiny bit and I pressed the length of my hand between the warmth of her buns.

"Good. That's wonderful. I can do the rest!" She parted her legs and took the cloth from me. "God, but you are good at that!" she laughed.

I wasn't sure why, but I knew that I had enjoyed the feeling of her flesh warm around my hand as she stood for that brief step Mummy with my small hand exploring her secrets.

"Your turn."

And did he have a mirror?" my step Mom asked.

"Well, I don't really know. We didn't find one. But Mercy told her step Mom that..."

"But, Mrs. Buraimoh, how can you punish him on the basis of an accusation without proof?"

"I know, but Mrs. Balogun is quite upset, you can understand..."

"I'll have a talk with him, of course, but..."

All this I heard with my ears ringing and my face a cherry red color. step Mom had been called to school because Mercy Balogun overheard me bragging that I had looked up her skirt with a mirror.

I was actually only bragging to a friend, I hadn't really done it. Though it had been on my mind since an younger boy had claimed to have done the deed.

I expected the worst when we got home but step Mom was calm when we sat down across the kitchen table to have our talk.

"Now, I'm not condoning you looking up little girls' skirts. And you mustn't do that, by the way. I don't know if you did or not, of course," she agonized. "Did you?"

I shook my head.

"Well ... I know boys are curious ... you know, at your age... " She stared out the window a step Mummy.

"Try to not ... get me called down to school anymore, O.K?" She tousled my hair and pulled me close and I knew the lecture was over. She wasn't sure I had done it and wasn't sure what to do with me if I had.

"So when you have curiosities ... ask me? O.K? I'm a girl, you know! And I will answer anything for you; you know that! Right?"

Then she giggled. "Have you been looking up my skirt? Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that," she screamed! Then we were both laughing. I rolled my eyes at her, which prompted a feigned slap on my hands and then another laugh into her clasped hands.

"Really, Prince, promise me, no more episodes with Mercy!"

"O.K."

Taboo:https://okadabooks.com/book/about/taboo/43472

Nice story
Re: Taboo by tonysunkan: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
Interesting update.
Re: Taboo by FairCritic(m): 7:08am On Jul 25, 2021
Nice work
Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 6:20am On Jul 26, 2021
Ride on
Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2021
More.
Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
next
Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 9:21am On Jul 27, 2021
go on
Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
more
Re: Taboo by Zamar: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
next one
Re: Taboo by CasNova: 11:02am On Jul 28, 2021
Interesting stuff.
Re: Taboo by Zamar: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
Go on
Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
More
Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
Next
Re: Taboo by UltimateSpice: 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
Then she giggled.

"Have you been looking up my skirt? Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that," she screamed! Then we were both laughing.

I rolled my eyes at her, which prompted a feigned slap on my hands and then another laugh into her clasped hands.

"Really, Prince, promise me, no more episodes with Mercy!"

"O.K."

But my curiosity about the secrets hidden under their skirts remains to this day. What is that urge in us? A woman crosses her legs and our eyes fly to their thighs, hoping for the glimpse of what?

A triangle of white, or some pastel shade, perhaps a floral pattern in silk softly covering a rounded pudendum. But it is completely irresistible to all men who are still alive.

And I WAS looking up my step Mom's skirt, to answer the question accurately. Probably more assiduously that any other. And I had more opportunities with her, too.

I remember lying on the floor watching television or reading, for example. step Mom would come along vacuuming and I would glance up, seeking that flash of the white kite-shape high up in the shadow of her thighs.

Becoming younger, I would lie on my back and pretend to read, and perhaps get a view of her round nylon-clad thighs and the round, full shape of her bottom captured in taut pantyhose and pink panties trapped under the stockings.

She wasn't really my Auntie Deborah. That's just what step Mom called her younger sister, Amarachi. They looked quite a bit alike but Amarachi was definitely a bit wilder and showier compared to my step Mom.

She visited often and it was always a lot of fun. Amarachi showed up more often after Dad died, and I knew it was her way of helping step Mom.

I was still young enough to get by with pretended innocence when sex came up. Aunt Amarachi loved to tease me about things that were a little beyond the sexuality level they thought I was in. It was delicious. I was in love with her, too. But only second to step Mom.

I must have been eleven or twelve by then.

They were lying on the lounges by the pool when I slammed the gate.

"Prince, sweetie, don't you think your step Mom should have a date once in awhile? Come on, honey agree with me!"

Her lipstick was a bright cheerful slash across a pretty, wide face all peering at me above the cushion of breasts and cleavage that made everything in me vibrate. I didn't know what it was all about, but I knew what I liked.

"Uh, I don't know, Aunt Amarachi. I guess so. If she wants to."

"Now Amarachi, leave Prince alone, I'll start dating when I'm ready. Prince and I get along just fine. He's my date when I need one! Right, honey?"

"Sure."

"Be a dear and go get some more sun lotion for us?"

"I'll let you rub it all over me, Prince dear. What do you think of that?'

"Amarachi!" my step Mom chided. A giggle escaped her lips and she looked at me with her usual step Momly pride.

I turned red and also turned to go get the lotion.

"He may be a pervert, but he's OUR little pervert!" Aunt Amarachi's laugh followed me into the house.

When I came back, they did let me put the oil on their sleek backs and with the tops of their suits untied, my fingertips found the way to the soft sides of Aunt Amarachi's breast.

"Ohhhhh, Prince. You are so good at this. Are you sure he's not legal age?" she murmured to my step Mom.

Since I was a kid and part of the family they were fairly relaxed about the whole thing. When I worked the oil into her legs, Amarachi spread her legs wide and I even saw a few hairs between her legs where they had escaped the bikini bottoms.

I rubbed higher and higher until I could feel the hear radiating from that great secret place.

Amarachi rolled over and for a step Mummy lost control of her top, giving me a fairly long glance at her right breast. I think I saw her smiling as she caught my long appreciative stare at her dark nipple.

Taboo: Taboo: "Taboo by Frankie | OkadaBooks" https://okadabooks.com/book/about/taboo/43472
Re: Taboo by FairCritic(m): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nice update
Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
Interesting
Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 7:47am On Aug 03, 2021
More
Re: Taboo by Zamar: 10:42am On Aug 04, 2021
Next
Re: Taboo by ThrillPlus: 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
Re: Taboo by ThrillPlus: 9:30am On Aug 05, 2021
Zamar:
Next
Re: Taboo by tonysunkan: 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
Interesting
Re: Taboo by ThrillPlus: 7:21am On Aug 06, 2021
Re: Taboo by Zamar: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
More
Re: Taboo by ThrillPlus: 7:46am On Aug 07, 2021
Next
Re: Taboo by ThrillPlus: 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
Next
Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Next
Re: Taboo by UltimateSpice: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2021
Amarachi rolled over and for a step Mummy lost control of her top, giving me a fairly long glance at her right breast. I think I saw her smiling as she caught my long appreciative stare at her dark nipple.

"Now this side." she smiled, snuggling the breast back into its cup and tugging both into place.

I did her legs but she took over before I got a shot at those luscious boobs.

"Thanks, sweetheart." I knew I was dismissed. "Your step Mom will kill me if I don't do the rest myself."

I dutifully rubbed the oil into my step Mom's back while they exchanged the lively form of sisterly banter that I heard so much of I could almost repeat it like a script. But I was comfortable enough to sit astride step Mom's bottom and legs while I worked. Being in contact with her deliciously soft bottom for this long with a good excuse was exquisite pleasure.

I worked my way down her legs and they finally turned their jokes to slightly off-color references to me which they thought I was too young to catch onto. I finally drifted off and took a swim.

Amarachi left in the middle of the afternoon and step Mom and I were in the pool.

"Are you going to start having dates, step Mom? Like Aunt Amarachi said?"

"I don't think so. What do you think? Not that anyone is beating down my door to ask me," she smiled and rubbed my head.

"I guess it's OK." I looked away. I wasn't sure how that would actually make me feel.

"Well, let's not worry about it. I'm happy having you as my date anyway."

"Why don't we, have a date, I mean?" I said. "I mean, like you and Dad used to have dinner together in the dining room and send me off to bed? You know, you still have that blue dress."

She looked at me intensely and a smile broke out. "What do you know about my old blue dress?"

"I remember that Dad liked it!"

"Whaaaaat?"

I was caught. I'm sure I looked sheepish.

"Yeah. I used to sneak back downstairs and watch."

"Oh my God!" she said. "Good Grief! Peeping tom! What did you watch?"

"Kissin' and stuff."

"Oh. We did enjoy that." she smiled and looked sad for a step Mummy and then brightened.

"O.K. Let's do it. What shall we have to eat? I accept your invitation!"

"Plantains." I offered. "And wine."

"Done. I have to see if I have that old blue dress. Or will another one do?"

"Blue."

"Let's go get dressed then, date."

I put on my Sunday best spots coat and came into her room. She was fresh out of the shower, in lacy white panties and bra.

She was stepping into a half slip and I frowned as the panties were covered from my prying eyes. She noticed and pulled it all the way up to cover her bra too. She gave me a look full of love and amusement.

Dark brown tops of nylon stockings were pulled taut and fastened to a white garter belt and she slipped into high heel shoes.

"I'll bet I can't wear this bra with that dress." she muttered.

She slipped the dress over her head and then reached up under it to pull the half slip down to her waist. She turned and looked back at me.

"Does it show? Can you see my bra strap?"

I nodded self consciously.

Taboo: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/taboo/43472
Re: Taboo by tonysunkan: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nice update.
Re: Taboo by tonysunkan: 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
Interesting update.
Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 7:27am On Aug 09, 2021
More

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Another "My ATM, My Cook" Pre-Wedding Photos / A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.