Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Taboo - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taboo (32546 Views)

I Had Sex With My Mother In Law With The Knowledge Of My Wife - Is That A Taboo? / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Men show their 'breast' In public why Is the women chest A Taboo ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 7:45am On Jan 13, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 8:53am On Jan 21, 2022
Ultimas:

I slipped to the floor without standing up to expose my raging hard-on; and took the little bottle of polish. I began to brush carefully. But though she tucked the robe down between her legs, I still had a full view up to her panties cradling the full fleshy mound of her sex. The feeling of close intimacy was even greater, and my hand shook with excitement.

"Well, okay, just one, then." she ran her fingers through my hair and I jumped up in spite of the erection tenting my jeans and led the way to the studio I had set up.

"You go ahead, I'll have to put my bra on." she said quietly.

"How about this one?" I opened her panty drawer and searched for just the right one. It was a favorite of mine and I can still recall the label after all these years - "Warner Sizzles, Size 34C." The cups were shear like the gown.

She giggled. "The panties should match, so find them too, Prince. You know my underwear better than I do, you know that?" she squeezed my arm and laughed as she kissed my cheek.

I rummaged around and found perfect little bikini panties and handed them to her, my face crimson. I couldn't look her in the eye.

In a minute or two she entered my makeshift studio, looking beautiful. I noticed that she had also put on high heels which made her look taller and slimmer and thrust her breasts out nicely.

"Okay, My Photographer, where do you want me?"

She sat on the stool and I took a sedate shot of her sitting holding a rose. I changed the stool to a higher one and she sat with feet on the floor, her gown parted over the extended long leg. I noticed that she had put on pantyhose, too. I tried to talk to her like you are supposed to; to keep the model relaxed, but it was not easy.

Mostly she posed the ways that occurred to her.

"I don't have much time, Prince, I have a date tonight, you know."

I was out of ideas. Except for one final one.

"Could you just stand there and..." I swallowed hard, " ... and ... untie... ?"

She looked into my eyes, not smiling, but running it over in her mind.

"You'll keep it ... keep it just between us?" she raised her eyebrows and looked at me carefully, her fingers at the top tie.

"Yes."

Her fingers slowly pulled the bow's string and her eyes smoothened, I thought.

The second tie, again slowly.

The third.

She shrugged her shoulders and her breasts swayed in the soft slings of her see-through bra cups. The robe parted and she pointed one toe in the model's pose.

Taboo: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/taboo/43472
Re: Taboo by Saturn101: 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
Cool
Re: Taboo by Ultimas: 2:46am On Jan 24, 2022
The second tie, again slowly.

The third.

She shrugged her shoulders and her breasts swayed in the soft slings of her see-through bra cups. The robe parted and she pointed one toe in the model's pose.

I snapped the shutter and then focused for another photo of the tall, leggy figure that was my beautiful 35 year old step Mom. The panties were snug under the pantyhose and the matching bra looked like it was made for the robe whose lace trimmed halves draped over nicely nubile nipples quite visible, quite beautiful.

"Great!" I gasped.

She smiled and strode back to her bedroom, the gossamer robe flowing behind her. I slumped into a chair. The first photo shoot with a beautiful model was a smash, I thought. Personally and as a picture taker, a smash, I thought ruefully, knowing I had made mistakes. But the vision of my step Mom posing in her underwear is one of the prettiest visions that my mind can conjure as I get younger. Delicious.

I went back to her room and knocked on the open door before entering.

"Come" I heard her murmur over a hairpin clenched between her teeth.

"You could go braless, step Mom." I grinned mischievously.

"Eeeeeek!" she laughed. "You really think... ?"

She turned sideways and stared at the mirror. The blouse was frilly and silky. It was a Christmas party. She looked back at me, quizzically.

I nodded my face crimson.

"Turn around."

She took off the blouse and I when I turned back the bra was draped over the vanity. I always liked seeing her bra fresh from her body, still shaped like her breast.

Carefully, she examined the image in the mirror standing first one way then the other and pressing the blouse under the shape of her breasts.

"I don't know, Prince." she said skeptically. "Do I look awful and saggy?"

I shook my head with my eyes wide open staring at her boobs, a silly grin on my face.

"Oh my God, do I have the nerve? And what do you know about going braless, young man?" she giggled at this.

"I hear things." I said glibly.

"I don't want to get raped, you know."

"Oh, step Mom, don't be silly, it's all the rage."

"Okay, Sweetie, if you think I can pull it off ... I'll do it. I'll give those young girls a run for their money."

The door bell rang and I went down to answer it.

Re: Taboo by ThrillPlus: 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
Interesting update
Re: Taboo by Awesome05: 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nice.
Re: Taboo by ThrillPlus: 6:29am On Jan 28, 2022
Interesting
Re: Taboo by Ultimas: 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
"I hear things." I said glibly.

"I don't want to get raped, you know."

"Oh, step Mom, don't be silly, it's all the rage."

"Okay, Sweetie, if you think I can pull it off ... I'll do it. I'll give those young girls a run for their money."

The door bell rang and I went down to answer it.

"Hi, I'm Glen, is Esther ready?"

Dear Diary,

A little hard to describe the exploring we have been doing, C and I. We've had a couple days of giggling together, but I guess he wouldn't like me describing it in that girlish term. He gets more masculine every day, more grown up. I'm so proud of him. And Deborah said a funny thing to me. I guess you don't have many secrets from a perfect sister who you shared a room with all during childhood and adolescence. Even without words, she seems to know what I am thinking, what I am feeling. It's a little eerie.

As usual, she was urging me with her regular plea that I "need to get laid." C came into the room and she stopped on that subject, thank heavens. But when he left she asked if C was sexually active yet. "I'd hate to think he was going through the awful thing I went through when that jerk Allan Courtney took my cherry. I hate the thought of it. It ruined me for a long time, sexually. Even now I think of it and cringe. It's a shame that we can't know more the first time."

Actually, I hadn't gone far and I stood in the hallway eavesdropping on the conversation.

"I should seduce dear sweet Prince, you know, and teach him right! Or ... or ... one of us should."

"Deborah! For heaven's sake!" My step Mom half laughed and half chided her sister.

"Well, it's true. In this day and age?! It's barbaric letting them just fool around until he shoves hi penis into some poor girl and makes a mess of it for both of them. Or don't boys have bad first times? They must. At least sensitive ones like our Prince."

I heard my step Mom laugh nervously. "But incest?"

"Well, why not, really? I mean the old wives tales have been disproved for years. Yet we pretend that it doesn't happen and that the baby will have two heads. It's just not true. And it would do more good than harm no matter what you think."

"Oh well. We can't do that."

"Aha, you said 'we' though." Deborah laughed wickedly.

My step Mom changed the subject and I went on down the hall.

It came up again a few days later, quite by surprise. About once a month we had a "date" for a "Hanging-out Saturday" in which we did whatever came to our mind together, mostly nothing that involved work.

She was in the laundry room when I finished breakfast and called out for her.

"Come in here, you can help me fold!" she called.

And so we stood folding clothes and discussing what we would do on our day off.

"Here, honey, let me show you. Fold one cup into the other, and the straps into the cup too." she instructed. As usual my face was slightly red being instructed on how to fold her lacy bra. "Now doesn't that look neater?" I caught the mischievous note in her voice and returned the smile.

I held up a pair of pink panties and said, "Now is there a special fold for these too?"

"Yes, like this." she laughed. "Now don't you want my underwear to be pretty and neat? And here's a pair that are getting a little worn, so I'm putting them aside for you." she giggled as she ran her finger along the tiny trim of lace in the leg of a lavender full panty that was silky and soft from many washings. She nudged my arm. "I'm sorry; I shouldn't tease you like that, should I?"

"I'm getting used to it, step Mom."

She was wearing tight blue jeans that morning and I remember thinking that even in jeans she could be my fantasy woman. The jeans were always new looking and looked as if tailored perfectly to her curves. The front buttoned at the top of that nice little bulge of tummy and she never needed a belt, they were that tight. Almost painted on. The perfect blue denim tummy was sensual enough to make me gasp, but it swept smoothly into a picture perfect pubic mound.

And the mound lead into a split of pussy lips sculpted by the denim into beckoning guides for my eyes. They look soft and touchable and I dreamt about them sometimes. Her firm thighs are bound into taut curves like the Greek statues I ogled at the museum. She turned and I had a view of her perfect bottom cupped by the jeans and held beautifully firm and inviting. She turned and caught my eyes on her bottom.

Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 9:08am On Jan 30, 2022
More.....
Re: Taboo by Zamar: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
BigBasher:
More.....
Re: Taboo by Glamswizard(m): 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
Imagination running wild lol . Kudos OP

1 Like

Re: Taboo by Saturn101: 8:41am On Jan 31, 2022
Continue
Re: Taboo by Zamar: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2022
Glamswizard:
Imagination running wild lol . Kudos OP
Hmn...

1 Like

Re: Taboo by Zamar: 5:41am On Feb 02, 2022
Saturn101:
Continue
Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 8:24am On Feb 05, 2022
Waiting for more.
Re: Taboo by Ultimas: 3:45am On Feb 07, 2022
She was wearing tight blue jeans that morning and I remember thinking that even in jeans she could be my fantasy woman. The jeans were always new looking and looked as if tailored perfectly to her curves. The front buttoned at the top of that nice little bulge of tummy and she never needed a belt, they were that tight. Almost painted on. The perfect blue denim tummy was sensual enough to make me gasp, but it swept smoothly into a picture perfect pubic mound. And the mound lead into a split of pussy lips sculpted by the denim into beckoning guides for my eyes. They look soft and touchable and I dreamt about them sometimes. Her firm thighs are bound into taut curves like the Greek statues I ogled at the museum. She turned and I had a view of her perfect bottom cupped by the jeans and held beautifully firm and inviting. She turned and caught my eyes on her bottom.

"You are staring at me!"

"Sorry."

"I kind of like it, sweetie. How about a swim first?"

"Great!"

When I came back with my trunks, she had shucked out of the jeans and panties and they lay ringed on the floor of the laundry room. Even that was sexy to me. The panties were still ringed into the same shape as that formed by the jeans and I picked them up and held them to my nose. The scent of woman. A mix of perfume and something wonderful which I knew was the essence of her sex, the deep dusky secret scent between her legs. There was a very light white line along the crotch where her slit had left its moist trace. It was 10 AM and I had a hard-on already.

I heard her splash into the pool.

Later as we hung on the side of the pool, she questioned me gently about my budding sex life, sexual feelings and questions. It was a typical conversation which she didn't do too often, but this was her regular way of checking up.

"Auntie Deborah wants to know ... if you are sexually active, Prince."

"Aw, step Mom..." my face went crimson again and I tried to lead away from the subject. "Auntie Deborah is always saying that you need to get laid!" I taunted. "What does she mean by that?"

"Prince! Such talk for a son! She didn't say that..." Now her face was crimson.

"Well, what does she mean by that?"

"Oh, Auntie Deborah is my big sister. You know! She thinks I'm cranky sometimes and I would be happier if I had sex more often."

"Is she right?"

Re: Taboo by FairCritic(m): 12:36am On Feb 08, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Taboo by Zamar: 12:38am On Feb 09, 2022
More.
Re: Taboo by Saturn101: 8:47am On Feb 10, 2022
Nice work.
Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 9:01am On Feb 12, 2022
Waiting for more.
Re: Taboo by Zamar: 8:51am On Feb 13, 2022
BigBasher:
Waiting for more.
Re: Taboo by tonysunkan: 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
Cool.
Re: Taboo by Awesome05: 6:09am On Feb 15, 2022
Waiting for more
Re: Taboo by Zamar: 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
BigBasher:
More.....
Re: Taboo by ThrillPlus: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
More...
Re: Taboo by Ultimas: 7:56am On Feb 26, 2022
"Oh, Auntie Deborah is my big sister. You know! She thinks I'm cranky sometimes and I would be happier if I had sex more often."

"Is she right?"

"Oh, I don't know, it's kind of silly really. Just one of her old wives' tales. She means well. Besides, for me it has to be for love or at least someone I really like a lot. These days, she says, everyone is sleeping around with just anyone. Not for me."

"And Auntie Deborah?"

"She's really pretty much the same, but she talks a good game of wildness, Prince." She laughed and splashed water in my face. "Besides, you aren't supposed to ask these questions about your old step Mom! And, Deborah means well. She loves both of us."

"I know. I love her too. She's my number two fantasy date."

step Mom laughed at that. "I wasn't fishing for a compliment"

I swam away from her and then swam underwater toward her. She spread her legs wide and I dove between her legs, looking up between her legs as I swept under. I could see a few stray hairs escaped from the tight leg bands of her bikini

When I surfaced she dove toward me and I assumed the position and felt her brush my balls as she went through the bridge.

We treaded water in the deep end.

"Besides Prince, I'd kind of like to know too."

"I have to take a whiz, step Mom. Be right back."

"A what?" she said with a smirk.

"You know, a pee!"

"Is that what you call it, now?"

"Everybody does."

"Oh, I see." she laughed.

I jumped up on the edge of the pool and sat down.

She grabbed both my knees and restrained me gently.

"Promise you won't laugh at me? I mean if I tell you a secret desire?"

"No, I won't laugh. What?"

She buried her face against my hairy calves and laughed self-consciously.

"Maybe I'd better not say it."

"No step Mom, go ahead, that's our deal. No boundaries on questions."

"Well ... uh, I haven't seen you pee in years."

"So?"

Re: Taboo by Saturn101: 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Taboo by FairCritic(m): 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
Waiting for more.
Re: Taboo by Awesome05: 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
FairCritic:
Waiting for more.
Re: Taboo by Ultimas: 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
She buried her face against my hairy calves and laughed self-consciously.

"Maybe I'd better not say it."

"No step Mom, go ahead, that's our deal. No boundaries on questions."

"Well ... uh, I haven't seen you pee in years."

"So?"

"Well ... now that I know what you call it ... I would like to watch..." she giggled and ducked her head under the water.

"Really?"

"I think so." she said quietly. "Do you mind?"

"Can I watch you ... then? Only fair!"

"Oh my god ... oh my god. I didn't expect that!"

"Only fair!"

She bit her lip and then nodded agreement.

I took her hand and led the way to the jon by the laundry room.

"You know, I don't think I can do it."

"Why not?"

I think I will have a hard-on from you watching. And it will shut off."

She closed the door and hugged me. "Oh, dear, I didn't think of that. Why will you be hard, though? I can put on my robe."

"No I'm already a little hard being with you, folding your panties; and this close, and you watching ... well, I don't know."

She pressed her forehead against my chest. "I'm so embarrassed!"

"I'll try."

"Think of alligators or something."

I pushed the trunks down and my cock jutted out. She gasped. "You've grown." she giggled. "My god, you have grown up. It's beautiful!" she said breathily, her arm still around my waist.

Re: Taboo by Saturn101: 9:54am On Mar 05, 2022
Interesting update

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: / A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up / Another "My ATM, My Cook" Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.