Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Taboo - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taboo (32545 Views)

I Had Sex With My Mother In Law With The Knowledge Of My Wife - Is That A Taboo? / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Men show their 'breast' In public why Is the women chest A Taboo ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taboo by FairCritic(m): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
Nice
Re: Taboo by Ultimas: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
I pushed the trunks down and my cock jutted out. She gasped. "You've grown." she giggled. "My god, you have grown up. It's beautiful!" she said breathily, her arm still around my waist.

I tried to think of something else and it became a little bit more controllable.

"Can I hold it?" she said very quietly.

"Very carefully." I muttered as the stream started.

I felt her fingers encircle it. Immediately it became like a steel rod.

"Oh!" she said.

She took her hand away, still very interested and staring at the purple head of my rampant cock. I tried to think about alligators, the stream began again. This time it was a roaring waterfall and her hand tightened excitedly on my waist until the stream stopped.

"I loved it!" she said. "Just like when you were little, only better!" She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. I felt her breasts against my bare chest and her smooth back felt wonderful under my hands.

She took a sheet of toilet paper and offered it to me. I looked at her quizzically.

"Don't you wipe off?"

"Not really. Now it's your turn." I said.

"Oh, Prince, I..."

"Fair!" I said.

"But are you sure? I am your step Mom! Are you sure you want to watch me?"

I started to push the bikini bottoms down.

"OK. Go ahead," she giggled.

I pushed the bottoms down and was face to face with the thatch of brown curls on her mound. The scent of her perfume and her body made my head swim.

"I don't think I can do it with you watching."

She closed her eyes and I knelt in front of her, my eyes fixed between her legs.

She laughed and protested that it was impossible.

She leaned her forehead against mine and we both stared at the patch of hair between her legs.

After a minute or so, I heard the first trickle of her water. Then I could see the light glinting of a stream of urine.

"Oh, this is embarrassing!" she said, her smile crooked with tension.

She took some paper and dabbed between her legs. "There! Show's over!"

Taboo: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/taboo/43472
Re: Taboo by Ultimas: 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
I pushed the trunks down and my cock jutted out. She gasped. "You've grown." she giggled. "My god, you have grown up. It's beautiful!" she said breathily, her arm still around my waist.

I tried to think of something else and it became a little bit more controllable.

"Can I hold it?" she said very quietly.

"Very carefully." I muttered as the stream started.

I felt her fingers encircle it. Immediately it became like a steel rod.

"Oh!" she said.

She took her hand away, still very interested and staring at the purple head of my rampant cock. I tried to think about alligators, the stream began again. This time it was a roaring waterfall and her hand tightened excitedly on my waist until the stream stopped.

"I loved it!" she said. "Just like when you were little, only better!" She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. I felt her breasts against my bare chest and her smooth back felt wonderful under my hands.

She took a sheet of toilet paper and offered it to me. I looked at her quizzically.

"Don't you wipe off?"

"Not really. Now it's your turn." I said.

"Oh, Prince, I..."

"Fair!" I said.

"But are you sure? I am your step Mom! Are you sure you want to watch me?"

I started to push the bikini bottoms down.

"OK. Go ahead," she giggled.

I pushed the bottoms down and was face to face with the thatch of brown curls on her mound. The scent of her perfume and her body made my head swim.

"I don't think I can do it with you watching."

She closed her eyes and I knelt in front of her, my eyes fixed between her legs.

She laughed and protested that it was impossible.

She leaned her forehead against mine and we both stared at the patch of hair between her legs.

After a minute or so, I heard the first trickle of her water. Then I could see the light glinting of a stream of urine.

"Oh, this is embarrassing!" she said, her smile crooked with tension.

Re: Taboo by nickyj19: 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
undecided
Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Taboo by FairCritic(m): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hmn...
Re: Taboo by Saturn101: 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
Go on.
Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 9:32am On Mar 15, 2022
Ride on
Re: Taboo by ThrillPlus: 8:50am On Apr 08, 2022
More...
Re: Taboo by Zamar: 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
Go on.
Re: Taboo by Ultimas: 2:44pm On May 15, 2022

"Wasn't that crazy?" she laughed as she pulled up her swimsuit.

She kissed my cheek. "But I'm glad you showed me about taking a whiz!" Our laughter echoed around the tiny bathroom.

We dove back into the pool and shook off the tension with a few laps up and down the length of the pool

Short of breath, we floated for awhile on two blow-up rafts, lazing in the warm sun.

"I really would like to know the answer to my question, Prince. Are you sexually active? Are you sure you can't tell me?"

I grasped her toes and moved her raft in a circle. I pretended not to know what she was talking about.

"When you disappear on your bicycle with Mercy or Sola... ?"

"That's a good idea~! Want to go for a ride?"

"Okay, okay, you aren't going to answer that one, I guess. Sure, let's go. Will we do the same thing as you do on your rides with your girlfriends?"

"If you want to." I said, bravely. "You have made me an offer I can't refuse." I said in my best imitation of Don Corleone in "The Godfather.".

She rode ahead of me for awhile, her pretty bottom switching back and forth in the tight jeans. She wore a white blouse with the tails tied in a knot, leaving her waist bare. Her blue panties were just visible above the waist of her jeans. Her pony tail switched back and forth in a very sexy way.

We eventually were riding along a road that followed a small river.

"Turn right on the path." I called.

She stood up in the pedals and I could see that the jeans fit right up into her slit between her legs. Watching her was making me very hard which would be difficult to hide when we dismounted. It seemed that everything about my step Mom made me think of sex.

The path was overgrown and obviously had fallen into disuse over the years. We could still ride down it, but the tall grass and weeds brushed against us as we went along. Soon we were into a band of trees that concealed the river.

Re: Taboo by FairCritic(m): 10:08am On May 16, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Taboo by Awesome05: 6:12pm On May 17, 2022
Nice
Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 1:13pm On May 22, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Taboo by Saturn101: 6:38pm On May 23, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Taboo by Zamar: 6:53am On May 24, 2022
Nice
Re: Taboo by Saturn101: 4:45pm On May 28, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Taboo by Zamar: 10:16am On May 30, 2022
More...
Re: Taboo by Ultimas: 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Taboo by ThrillPlus: 10:48am On Jun 08, 2022
More...
Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
Next...
Re: Taboo by Ultimas: 7:19am On Jun 18, 2022
Soon we were into a band of trees that concealed the river. We broke out again and were on the grassy bank of the river.

I led the way south and around the bend we came to a little alcove in the trees that Mercy and I had found one day. We could see if people came along but they wouldn't likely see us.

I rolled my bike into the secret place and my step Mom followed along. It was cool and quiet in the shade of the old trees forming our roof.

"My gosh, Prince, is this where you bring the girls? How pretty!"

I sat down and held out my hand. I pointed out that we could see the river upstream and downstream and that there were birds and wild flowers all around. It was a perfect little hideaway

We sat and watched the quiet stream and listened without conversation to the sounds of nature.

Dear Diary,

I'm feeling very good tonight and very proud of our Prince. We have lots of reasons to be proud of him, he won the club tennis tournament for 15 year-olds, his grades put him on the honor roll and I'm confident that he has not become sexually active at too early an age.

There is healthy interest and exploration with 2 or 3 of the pretty little girls he is friends with. Also some petting and perhaps "playing doctor," but that is all healthy.

We had one of our Hanging-out Saturdays together and, more with showing than with words, he let me know how far he has gone with girlfriends. I am relieved. I can't stand the thought that he might get one of his friends pregnant and damage his future.

Deborah, of course, thinks EVERYONE should be having lots of sex with everyone else. She even suggested that she might have sex with Prince herself so that his first time wasn't unpleasant as her own memories of the first time.

Actually, I have to be honest that she said that either she or I should do it. I said nothing. Nevertheless, a chill went down my spine and I wasn't sure it was fear or excitement. I'm still not sure.

I won't answer the question for Deborah, because if it happened it couldn't be with more love and she would handle it nicely.
Re: Taboo by Ultimas: 7:21am On Jun 18, 2022
Soon we were into a band of trees that concealed the river. We broke out again and were on the grassy bank of the river.

I led the way south and around the bend we came to a little alcove in the trees that Mercy and I had found one day. We could see if people came along but they wouldn't likely see us.

I rolled my bike into the secret place and my step Mom followed along. It was cool and quiet in the shade of the old trees forming our roof.

"My gosh, Prince, is this where you bring the girls? How pretty!"

I sat down and held out my hand. I pointed out that we could see the river upstream and downstream and that there were birds and wild flowers all around. It was a perfect little hideaway

We sat and watched the quiet stream and listened without conversation to the sounds of nature.

Dear Diary,

I'm feeling very good tonight and very proud of our Prince. We have lots of reasons to be proud of him, he won the club tennis tournament for 15 year-olds, his grades put him on the honor roll and I'm confident that he has not become sexually active at too early an age.

There is healthy interest and exploration with 2 or 3 of the pretty little girls he is friends with. Also some petting and perhaps "playing doctor," but that is all healthy.

We had one of our Hanging-out Saturdays together and, more with showing than with words, he let me know how far he has gone with girlfriends. I am relieved. I can't stand the thought that he might get one of his friends pregnant and damage his future.

Deborah, of course, thinks EVERYONE should be having lots of sex with everyone else. She even suggested that she might have sex with Prince herself so that his first time wasn't unpleasant as her own memories of the first time.

Actually, I have to be honest that she said that either she or I should do it. I said nothing. Nevertheless, a chill went down my spine and I wasn't sure it was fear or excitement. I'm still not sure.

I won't answer the question for Deborah, because if it happened it couldn't be with more love and she would handle it nicely.

Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: Taboo by Ultimas: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
Actually, I have to be honest that she said that either she or I should do it. I said nothing. Nevertheless, a chill went down my spine and I wasn't sure it was fear or excitement.

I'm still not sure. I won't answer the question for Deborah, because if it happened it couldn't be with more love and she would handle it nicely. And next year he will be of legal age in such matters. At least, that is what I am telling myself.

As to the other ... me? Oh dear!! My god! What do I think? Of course, it is out of the question. I know that. However, a boy and his step Mom living all these years alone in the same household certainly raises the sex issue. It is hard to avoid the thoughts and feelings,

After all, the boy was a baby and suckled your breasts and made you feel more wonderfully loved than any other experience in your life could do. The suckling, no matter when it takes place is a purely sexual feeling and almost all erotic stimulation starts there when dating for example.

The baby becomes the boy; the boy becomes the man; and all three take on the mantle of lover.

Today was the first time that I interrupted Prince while he was masturbating. I felt terrible about it. He thought I was in the shower after our bike ride. Instead, I came down the hall to ask him something or other and barged in at just the step Mummy of his climax.

There he was, sprawled back on his bed, legs over the corner toward me. He has black hair on his chest and it streams down a centerline toward his penis. The hair is thick and curly around his penis and balls and his thighs are muscular and hairy too. I can no longer properly refer to it as his "cute little pee-pee" as I did when he was a baby.

His wondrous cock is long and macho like the rest of his body. He had a pair of my panties wrapped around the shaft but there was still visible naked shaft and bulbous crown. It strained upward beyond the hand jacking up and down. I entered just as the first long white stream of cream shot into the air. It must have gone five feet and then splashed down on his hairy chest.

Every move is imprinted on my mind, even now. A second shot leapt from the fierce-looking red head and onto his stomach. A third, weaker spurt fell back onto his hand. Then an amount flowed from the slit over the head of his dick and streamed down over penis and hand onto my panties. I tried to close the door and exit, but I couldn't force myself to look away. I'm so sorry.

My nipples had gone hard as thimbles and there was a familiar excitement between my legs. Prince opened his eyes and saw me. He was startled but seemed to settle back down with resignation. I apologized and left him in privacy. It occurred to me that he had left his door open. I guess we have become so accustomed to each other that ... well, I don't know.

The scene haunted me that night and I had trouble sleeping. Finally I decided that nothing would bring sleep without an orgasm to take away some of the tension. I think that I woke Prince because I became so very enthusiastic.

My fantasy could only be of his youthful, beautiful rigid cock. After I had finished and lay relaxed and close to sleep, Prince came into my room and gave me the tenderest of kisses and a lovely goodnight hug which brought soothing sleep at last. He is wonderful, my Prince.

That led to one of our sex question and answer periods, which I propose from time to time. He doesn't ask much usually. I make a point of answering everything completely honestly. Sometimes our most pointed questions come when we are in the darkroom together. I guess it is easier for him if we are in the dark. Which is fine, I understand!

We seem to have agreed that living together we must accept that both of us will be satisfying sexual needs with our own hands and we don't want to live afraid and hiding from the other. I have agreed. I'm still thinking about what exactly this will mean.

We've decided that intimacies such as masturbation will be "semi-private.

Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 2:56am On Jun 28, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Taboo by ThrillPlus: 11:21am On Jun 29, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Taboo by FairCritic(m): 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
More...
Re: Taboo by Ultimas: 8:31am On Jul 12, 2022
BigBasher:
Nice update.

grin
Re: Taboo by ThrillPlus: 8:59am On Jul 14, 2022
Cool.
Re: Taboo by ThrillPlus: 9:01am On Jul 14, 2022
Cool
Re: Taboo by Awesome05: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Go on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: / A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up / Another "My ATM, My Cook" Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.