Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO (69331 Views)

Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by gozzlin: 7:25am On Jul 13, 2021
Obviously Chidimma couldn't have personally killed the man. I always knew that from the start. Imagine this smallie tying up and ex boxer and killing him? Impossible.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by lexy2014: 7:52am On Jul 13, 2021
quentin06:

Why don't you ask her, ?

Sound like a typical dumb journalist.

Did u ask her before u arrived at these conclusions?:

"Its obvious the girl didn't do it, she was used, coached to say the lines."

1. How's it obvious that she didn't kill d man?

2. Who used her and coached her to say d lines?
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by lexy2014: 7:52am On Jul 13, 2021
gozzlin:
Obviously Chidimma couldn't have personally killed the man. I always knew that from the start. Imagine this smallie tying up and ex boxer and killing him? Impossible.

How did u arrive at ur conclusion?
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by sodiexkey(m): 8:57am On Jul 13, 2021
Alexclem:
This girl don turn to celebrity overnight.....na wa for this country ooooo.
u killed person come still get supporter are this people mad ni
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by LordReed(m): 8:58am On Jul 13, 2021
BKayy:

Evidences say as much. And forensic scientists will agree with the jury if scientifical investigation is employed

You should be questioned by the police since you know so much about this case that even the police don't know.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by sodiexkey(m): 9:03am On Jul 13, 2021
billyG:

Crime committed under influence of drugs or alcohol is not excusable in law.
so i fit kill u come blame it on colorado nd hennessy u dey kolo grin
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by kokkubabboni421(m): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2021
motymop:
Nigeria is a corrupt country

The legal system stinks of fraud. This girl publicly admitted that she killed that guy. Now, the girl lawyer want to create another scenario so that they will free a murderer and protect the dead man's image.

Our justice system is very corrupt, how can you make 2 different statements all in 1 month.

I hate this country, anyone can commit a crime and go free, no justice at all and i am sure people will support her to be freed, this are the same youth that want justice for endsar victims...God will punish all of you for supporting a criminal and helping to create a lawless society.

No justice anywhere in the world not even an ounce of it
But Nigeria seems to celebrate corruption
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by BKayy: 9:42am On Jul 13, 2021
Adadioranma79:
I think this guy knows more than he is letting on, your defences are sounding really personal, you should be looked into. I shudder to think how you sleep at night nursing this kind of evil defense in a case as sensitive and sad as this. Tufiakwa

Nne, no case is not worth having defense, no matter how pitiful it looks like.
Check today's FP and see the new drama about the wife and naijaloaded.
There is more to this case than initial emotion outburst, and the girl deserves fair judgement with thorough investigation.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by 752hub: 9:54am On Jul 13, 2021
Police fit never take any fingerprints or any evidence as dem see say she don confess.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by DWJOBScom(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2021
DMerciful:
When someone changes her story 3 times what does that tell you?

She thinks murder is a joke?

Common, I see tribalism here!

Majority of the people defending her are Igbos like me and it's sad!

You are being too sentimental here
I will suggest you calm down and follow the story to the end.
Am glad she finally found her voice when an independent party came in.
There is more to this
She has to explain why she decided to rob him though
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by DWJOBScom(m): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2021
BKayy:

Nne, no case is not worth having defense, no matter how pitiful it looks like.
Check today's FP and see the new drama about the wife and naijaloaded.
There is more to this case than initial emotion outburst, and the girl deserves fair judgement with thorough investigation.

You are right
There's a collective sentiment to discredit the girl.
The family members are even more confused as they have blamed everyone including the wife.
People are just full of hysteria over little information let out.
An independent body flew in and she found her voice .
She is even talking too much self
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by o2naira(m): 10:49am On Jul 13, 2021
Chidimma ojukwu,michael ataga promised to give u money b4 he was killed by someone else according to ur statement,don't u have pity on the dead man,u still have the mind to search his house took all his vital document with intent to steal his money and still went to withdrew his cash,chidimma if ur father promise u money and suddenly dies will u go to his pulse and take the money he promised u?if I have my way u will be out of jail when u are seventy,I don't do pretty girl's Satan.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by billyG(m): 11:12am On Jul 13, 2021
sodiexkey:
so i fit kill u come blame it on colorado nd hennessy u dey kolo grin
Read my comment again:IT IS NOT EXCUSABLE IN LAW.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by billyG(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2021
gozzlin:
That girl from my analysis is 5'9" & weight 95-100kg you call smallie what if she is a red belter.if she tied you up & sat her ass on your nose:you can't breath & you are gone.
Even Delilah was able to tied Samson d world strongest man like a goat.
It is not about strenght she has confessed she drug him.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by billyG(m): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2021
BKayy:

How sure are we there wasn't a third party that took advantage of the little girl like the deceased did knowing fully well that she is intoxicated?
Besides people do incredible things under the influence of drugs like we see from Raggae artists
At what age is a girl a little girl.where do U get this age 21 from?
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by billyG(m): 11:36am On Jul 13, 2021
BKayy:

She never said. The case is still open for possibilities my dear. Since all parties were intoxicated when the did was done
How are you sure that they where intoxicated?are you there?
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by ImaIma1(f): 11:57am On Jul 13, 2021
BKayy:
They should release the innocent girl.
The stupid TV CEO dude fed her drugs and did unimaginable styles with her in the hotel room.
The man should either defend himself or they let the girl go.
Lets be reasonable for once.
BTW, what is even super about the man?

This must be sarcasm.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by ddeola: 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
In her initial confession, she said she went to get food for all of us and then quickly said the two of us I mean. Dis matter get as e be o. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Dis tiny gal sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by BKayy: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
billyG:

How are you sure that they where intoxicated?are you there?
Didn't she say they smoked and did drugs before their nonsense?
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by billyG(m): 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
BKayy:

Didn't she say they smoked and did drugs before their nonsense?
So that is gospel.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Collinsanele: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

Even if we're guilty, we still need God's mercy right?

Yes but we would still reap what we sowed.
Moses saw the promised land but he never entered it.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by fxexperts: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
BKayy:
They should release the innocent girl.
The stupid TV CEO dude fed her drugs and did unimaginable styles with her in the hotel room.
The man should either defend himself or they let the girl go.
Lets be reasonable for once.
BTW, what is even super about the man?

Mumu pussy hole

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by idahme(m): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
billyG:

Crime committed under influence of drugs or alcohol is not excusable in law.

We are saying same thing, what I meant is that it will be more difficult for her if she pleads not difficult because she is already in a web of her own statements.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by nairamaniac: 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
They can simply test the DNA on the shirt she wore that day to see if it matches the late Michael Ataga. When the reality of life imprisonment or possibly death penalty sinks in, it is no surprise she recanted.

Why her story doesn't add up is why the supposed murderer on the loose that killed Michael Ataga, left the ID,phone, bank documents and bank card for Chidinma Ojukwu to use as she pleases . That is the major hole in her latest cock and bull story.

How wdnt DNA match?

Even minus murder, they must have lashed like wild dogs between the preceding 24hours.

So DNA must tally.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by gozzlin: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
lexy2014:

How did u arrive at ur conclusion?
Like I initially posted, that girl could not have been able to tie up Ataga who was an ex-boxer and stabbed him to death. The man's family released a statement saying his hands bore signs of having been tied with rope, while other parts of his body bore signs of torture.

Imagine this girl doing all these to this ex-boxer. Highly improbable.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by gozzlin: 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
billyG:

That girl from my analysis is 5'9" & weight 95-100kg you call smallie what if she is a red belter.if she tied you up & sat her ass on your nose:you can't breath & you are gone.
Even Delilah was able to tied Samson d world strongest man like a goat.
It is not about strenght she has confessed she drug him.

Well, she's not a red belter, not by any stretch of imagination. We're talking about an ex-boxer here for Christ sake. Please come up with another theory abeg. Chidimma could not have tied this man up and stabbed him to death. And I never saw where she confessed to drugging him, even if she did it's in the past as she has retracted and recanted her initial statement. It's left to the prosecuting officer to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that she really killed the ex-boxer.

All this media trial will not avail much. I don't even know why every one is quick to label her a murderer when no one was there when it happened. Third world blacks, especially Nigerians are always quick to jump into conclusion. Left to them the girl should be hanged without trial.

This girl is going to be acquitted, that I'm certain of.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Ayara222: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
this Chidinma girl may not be human, she could be from the spirit world, believe it or not, some humans are spirits. Simps out there should be very careful of women, 90% of women are highway to the grave.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by uduigwomen(m): 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Men, this nah complex case for detectives.
1. As layman in security matter, according to Chidima she didn't kill the man but she had blood stains on her dress that warranted her to change her dress.
2. The guy's relation said the culprit hands were tied and the man was stabed in sensitive places multiple times and so deep beyond what Chidima is capable of.
This matter tie wrapper o.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by billyG(m): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
gozzlin:

Well, she's not a red belter, not by any stretch of imagination. We're talking about an ex-boxer here for Christ sake. Please come up with another theory abeg. Chidimma could not have tied this man up and stabbed him to death. And I never saw where she confessed to drugging him, even if she did it's in the past as she has retracted and recanted her initial statement. It's left to the prosecuting officer to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that she really killed the ex-boxer.

All this media trial will not avail much. I don't even know why every one is quick to label her a murderer when no one was there when it happened. Third world blacks, especially Nigerians are always quick to jump into conclusion. Left to them the girl should be hanged without trial.

This girl is going to be acquitted, that I'm certain of.
I suspect U are one of her accomplice...is even drug involved only police investigation can tell.even Anthony Joshua can be drugged & tied up by a woman.it does matter if you are a silver belter.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Temptation99: 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Now Ataga can't defend himself. This lady can dish out any kind of food from any kitchen with the help of different chief. But one thing is sure that death is inevitable to every man. Let her Cook the story to God when she get there.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by gozzlin: 11:52am On Jul 15, 2021
billyG:

I suspect U are one of her accomplice...is even drug involved only police investigation can tell.even Anthony Joshua can be drugged & tied up by a woman.it does matter if you are a silver belter.

Yes I'm one of her accomplices. Now fuck_ off bozo.

Black monkeys like you always jump into conclusions without waiting for proper investigations to be carried out.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by billyG(m): 8:13am On Jul 16, 2021
gozzlin:

Yes I'm one of her accomplices. Now fuck_ off bozo.

Black monkeys like you always jump into conclusions without waiting for proper investigations to be carried out.
I dnt hav time go coprophagious baboon like you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) / Kidnapped Couple In Enugu Discovered Dead, Corpses Mutilated (Pictures) / Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.