Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO (69337 Views)

Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by authority2006(m): 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
caracas:

You know nothing about crime oga. So stealing money from a dead man that could have given you more if alive is a motive to have killed him? Nah......

Well, that's plausible cause. After all, he labelled the man as being stingy with money. Also claimed that he tried to rape her. Confessional statements. The girl is just putting rope round her own neck. She's making the trial judge's job easier by all these conflicting statements.
How about the blood stained shirt found in her house? That girl is as good as gone, just like Kanu, just like Evans

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
"HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Litmus: 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
stinflame:

What are you saying? You hate this you hate that. This is exactly how law is been practice in every single country. We are just to fast to nail the lady, you & I weren't there and we just have only the third person information as evidence. Things will unfold and the law is near accurate to point out any discrepancy.
Take a time out and visit a court room, it will help you a lot.

Thanks for informing that guy, I wanted to reply but his margin of ignorance was so great, the thing weak me. Over three hundred from the Troll House liked his post so it was important to challenge him, in the process educating those that might have been persuaded. Nigeria legal system is weak but his understanding of the law and how it works is unrelated to why or how.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Wat?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Adabestseason(m): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
I don't blame this girl,nigerian police are on top of the situation,cell induction ceremony and sense on display with some police officers behind whispering on how the game should be.Under the influence of drugs and manslaughter will be the charges
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Petalsempire(f): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Every hotel or apartments should have a cctv for review..if cctv was inplace they would have known if she was lying or saying the truth..moreover how heartless can you be when you see a dead body and not scream..the only thing in her head was to pick up his stuff and leave like noting ever happened..we need an expert for this investigation abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by delpee(f): 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:
They should release the innocent girl.
The stupid TV CEO dude fed her drugs and did unimaginable styles with her in the hotel room.
The man should either defend himself or they let the girl go.
Lets be reasonable for once.
BTW, what is even super about the man?

You should be helping the Police with investigations.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by pharmagba: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
centoke30:
Mehn, the lawyer defending this girl is a crook.. See denial

Haba no!

The first thing every good lawyer tells you is to deny the allegations even when you've told him the truth even if you've been caught red handed
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by grandlexuz(m): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
Murder weapon found at your residence ke?
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by aalangel(f): 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
centoke30:
Mehn, the lawyer defending this girl is a crook.. See denial

An unwitty and senseless lawyer....."kobo kobo" lawyer.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by shayiD: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lawyers

ENIGMATIC2023:
I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO

The suspected killer of Usifo Ataga, Chidinma Ojukwu has denied killing the late CEO. Recall that when Chidinma was arrested by Policemen initially, she confessed to killing the CEO. However, in a new interview with Crime Fighters, Chidinma explained that she didn’t kill Ataga. This new interview has come as a shock to many Nigerians, owing to the fact that the suspect actually confessed to stabbing the deceased multiple times in her first confession.

Read what she said in her new interview below,

“I went to withdraw money from the ATM and when I was leaving, he locked the door after me. When I came back, I noticed that the door wasn’t locked and the duvet was on the floor. The couch was facing the door and the bed was stained with blood already. The floor was bloody and the TV was on. The room was disarranged like someone broke into it. I was afraid that if I raised an alarm, I would be arrested for the crime. I packed my things and left the room. I took the bag that contained his ID card and bank statements. I took his phone and later I withdrew more money from his atm. He already told me that he was going to give me the money. There was no 5 million naira in my account. I don’t have anything to do with his death.  I know someone did it, but I don’t know who the person is. I don’t know what happened when I went to buy the food. I did not kill him. I believe someone knew where we were and waited for me to leave to do what they did. I decided to take the blame initially because I was scared. No one is influencing my statement.”

You can watch the interview below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF_VARq3siA
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by badboyTee(m): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

She didn't do anything wrong.
She said all those things under the influence of the drugs the man fed her.

Put your self in her shoes. If you were the one someone fed drugs and did unimaginable styles with in bedroom won't you admit immediately to whatever they were labeling on you until you calm down?
She is now calm and is explaining her self.
I believe her
very foolish things you type here I tell thou

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by billyG(m): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
Another murderer left d man ATM,phone, laptop & bank statement for her...if U discovered yur lover dead all U think of is to calmly stole his possession & start withdrawing his money that same day,what of her blood stain clothes?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by billyG(m): 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
idahme:

Her biggest problem is not admitting she committed the crime under drug influence, if she stands on the premise that she was not around when he was killed she is a gunner.
Crime committed under influence of drugs or alcohol is not excusable in law.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Okhuadams(m): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:
I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO

The suspected killer of Usifo Ataga, Chidinma Ojukwu has denied killing the late CEO. Recall that when Chidinma was arrested by Policemen initially, she confessed to killing the CEO. However, in a new interview with Crime Fighters, Chidinma explained that she didn’t kill Ataga. This new interview has come as a shock to many Nigerians, owing to the fact that the suspect actually confessed to stabbing the deceased multiple times in her first confession.

Read what she said in her new interview below,

“I went to withdraw money from the ATM and when I was leaving, he locked the door after me. When I came back, I noticed that the door wasn’t locked and the duvet was on the floor. The couch was facing the door and the bed was stained with blood already. The floor was bloody and the TV was on. The room was disarranged like someone broke into it. I was afraid that if I raised an alarm, I would be arrested for the crime. I packed my things and left the room. I took the bag that contained his ID card and bank statements. I took his phone and later I withdrew more money from his atm. He already told me that he was going to give me the money. There was no 5 million naira in my account. I don’t have anything to do with his death.  I know someone did it, but I don’t know who the person is. I don’t know what happened when I went to buy the food. I did not kill him. I believe someone knew where we were and waited for me to leave to do what they did. I decided to take the blame initially because I was scared. No one is influencing my statement.”

You can watch the interview below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF_VARq3siA
Lawyers don enter the matter

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by 4labi1: 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
In a way I kinda believe this, better than the previous story. She may not be innocent regarding the death, but am sure she didn't work alone. How can a 21 year old lady ova power a 50 year old man weda drugs or not e no dey work like dat. And d picture of his tied body one person can't knot that way. Even the 5m that went missin was enough reason to have doubt that she wasn't alone in this.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:10am On Jul 13, 2021
lexy2014:

Really? Do murder suspects in police custody have d liberty of granting press interviews in d UK and "abroad anywhere"? Pls how long does it take for d police to prosecute a murder suspect in d UK and "abroad anywhere"?

Is because Nigeria show everything, any small thing, they show any small thing they show, other countries have it worst, but it’s not all you see on media, see the case of hush puppi, did you see pictures of him in court or any pictures after the arrest even the arrest pictures was not clear self, that’s western world for you, see Nnamdi Kanu, pictures flooding everywhere.... Nigeria is a show off countries, crime for South Africa worst pass Nigeria ooh. But you don’t see it as often. They only show you want you want to see, if hush puppi was arrested in Nigeria, so many pictures go don full internet, bloggers of the universe.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Maximus85(m): 12:56am On Jul 13, 2021
motymop:
Nigeria is a corrupt country

The legal system stinks of fraud. This girl publicly admitted that she killed that guy. Now, the girl lawyer want to create another scenario so that they will free a murderer and protect the dead man's image.

Our justice system is very corrupt, how can you make 2 different statements all in 1 month.

I hate this country, anyone can commit a crime and go free, no justice at all and i am sure people will support her to be freed, this are the same youth that want justice for endsar victims...God will punish all of you for supporting a criminal and helping to create a lawless society.

From the beginning, I knew how this case would go. One empty brain insulted me back then.

Shey na dis girl wey dey do makeup and changing hair style be killer?
Get your popcorn, the movie never even start sef. Even the victim family didn't believe this girl killed their brother.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by lexy2014: 2:12am On Jul 13, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Is because Nigeria show everything, any small thing, they show any small thing they show, other countries have it worst, but it’s not all you see on media, see the case of hush puppi, did you see pictures of him in court or any pictures after the arrest even the arrest pictures was not clear self, that’s western world for you, see Nnamdi Kanu, pictures flooding everywhere.... Nigeria is a show off countries, crime for South Africa worst pass Nigeria ooh. But you don’t see it as often. They only show you want you want to see, if hush puppi was arrested in Nigeria, so many pictures go don full internet, bloggers of the universe.

First, u didn't answer my questions:

1. Do murder suspects in police custody have d liberty of granting press interviews in d UK and "abroad anywhere"?

2. Pls how long does it take for d police to prosecute a murder suspect in d UK and "abroad anywhere"?

3. How does Nigeria "show everything"? How is Nigeria a "show off"? Can u explain that?

4. Are u saying that nigeria is d most media crazy country in d world?

5. Are u sure u understood d questions asked? This is how u end up shooting urself in d foot. Are u saying pictures of court proceedings aren't posted in d media in SA and in d west?

5. Who asked u if crime in South Africa is worse than nigeria?

6. What has hushpuppys court proceedings got to do with d questions I asked? Has chidinma been taken to court?
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by aribisala0(m): 2:18am On Jul 13, 2021
Tbasicme:

Pls sir I have just one question for you:

If the deceased man happens to be your biological brother and breadwinner for the family, will you still make the comment above? Pls be sincere. I am looking forward for your response. Thanks

Unnecessary sentiment does the lady not have brothers?
What if she was your sister?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:23am On Jul 13, 2021
lexy2014:

First, u didn't answer my questions:

1. Do murder suspects in police custody have d liberty of granting press interviews in d UK and "abroad anywhere"?

2. Pls how long does it take for d police to prosecute a murder suspect in d UK and "abroad anywhere"?

3. How does Nigeria "show everything"? How is Nigeria a "show off"? Can u explain that?

5. Are u sure u understood d questions asked? This is how u end up shooting urself in d foot. Are u saying pictures of court proceedings aren't posted in d media in SA and in d west?

6. What has hushpuppys court proceedings got to do with d questions I asked? Has chidinma been taken to court?

No more long talks if you can’t comprehend, they do interview suspects, but not the way it’s was done here, and shown here, Nigeria just show theirs anyhow, In the case of That crippled guy that killed his babe in South Africa, he did an interview but wasn’t shown like this, but he was granted an interview session. Sometimes they do it with a psychologist to get info.. but Nigeria own na just show off. But interviews Dey

Nigeria is media crazy, efcc arrest bois them post everywhere when it is said innocent until proven guilty, police wil arrest you, and parade you around with media, and show the world, Chinese and other countries mad gan, but they don’t show their arrests, they show you want you want to see. They need to sell their countries to investors, they need to show the investors we are safe, Nigeria is media freak, media intoxicated

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by lexy2014: 2:25am On Jul 13, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

No more long talks if you can’t comprehend, they do interview suspects, but not the way it’s was done here, and shown here, Nigeria just show theirs anyhow, In the case of That crippled guy that killed his babe in South Africa, he did an interview but wasn’t shown like this, but he was granted an interview session. Sometimes they do it with a psychologist to get info.. but Nigeria own na just show off. But interviews Dey

Since u can comprehend, y can't u answer simple questions?:

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:43am On Jul 13, 2021
lexy2014:

Since u can comprehend, y can't u answer simple questions?:

Ask google, or do your research. Before you comment.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Areola14(m): 3:09am On Jul 13, 2021
I don't know why they are still bringing this Delilah case out... It has been established this girl killed the man... They should go after other of her kind.. they bokuhhhhhhh...!!!
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by lexy2014: 3:15am On Jul 13, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Ask google, or do your research. Before you comment.

Why should I ask Google when I have u? Is asking not part of doing my research? Pls when did asking questions become d same thing as commenting? Meanwhile:

Since u can comprehend, y can't u answer simple questions?

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:55am On Jul 13, 2021
This girl will be set free or will be given a lesser sentence. All these old men going around spoiling young gals........ beware!
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by omotoshodontee1: 5:13am On Jul 13, 2021
BKayy:

On the contrary sir, she is just of recent an adult, which is still subject to confirmation of her age in the presence of the jury that she has fully attained 2 decades on earth. People of those age do many things online to trend as we are in social media age so that cannot be used as a valid proof to ascertain her drug use proficiency.
If we fall to such rhetorics then we might as well condemn all women that participated in #sillhouse challenge where they posed naked as prostitutes.
My dear honourable colleague, such shouldn't be considered as evidence to the charges.
I still maintain that she did it under the influence of the drugs the deceased fed her
one of ur relatives will soon be in usifo ataga shoe by god grace
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 13, 2021
lexy2014:

How's it obvious that she didn't kill d man? Who used her and coached her to say d lines?

Believe what you want, but the fact that she still running her mouth and not in jail speaks volumes.
She didn't kill that man.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Tripssy: 6:15am On Jul 13, 2021
She's wasting that loud bruh
RuudVanNisteroy:

That is a bad defence, because she was veteran in smoking loud. Why did the killer leave the ID,phone,bank documents and ATM card for Chindnma Ojukwu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmRpH8rjNlE
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by lexy2014: 7:02am On Jul 13, 2021
quentin06:

Believe what you want, but the fact that she still running her mouth and not in jail speaks volumes.
She didn't kill that man.

I didn't tell u that I believe anything. I only asked:

1. How's it obvious that she didn't kill d man?

2 Who used her and coached her to say d lines?

Can't u answer d questions?
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Gval123: 7:06am On Jul 13, 2021
ok, continue
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 13, 2021
lexy2014:

I didn't tell u that I believe anything. I only asked:

1. How's it obvious that she didn't kill d man?

2 Who used her and coached her to say d lines?

Can't u answer d questions?

Why don't you ask her, ?

Sound like a typical dumb journalist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Kidnapped Couple In Enugu Discovered Dead, Corpses Mutilated (Pictures) / Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) / Man Arrested For Impregnating His Daughter In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.