Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO (69340 Views)

Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Adadioranma79(f): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
What part of the planet do you live In biko?

BKayy:

She didn't do anything wrong.
She said all those things under the influence of the drugs the man fed her.

Put your self in her shoes. If you were the one someone fed drugs and did unimaginable styles with in bedroom won't you admit immediately to whatever they were labeling on you until you calm down?
She is now calm and is explaining her self.
I believe her
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by aribisala0(m): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

Put your self in her shoes. If you were the one someone fed drugs and did unimaginable styles with in bedroom won't you admit immediately to whatever they were labeling on you until you calm down?
I believe her
You could be right, who knows but you sound very sure as if you were there when she was fed drugs .

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Adadioranma79(f): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
It ll still end up in manslaughter
Arda1000:
The only valid way shes getting out of this is holding on to the fact she was on drugs when she did it
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by aribisala0(m): 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
They can simply test the DNA on the shirt she wore that day to see if it matches the late Michael Ataga.
It it matches what would that prove or disprove?
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by mariahAngel(f): 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
The truth is most Nigerians suffer because they are naturally wicked and lack compassion.
This thread just proved it.
Most times, most people suffer but what they don't know is they're the cause of their own suffering.
I intentionally typed that comment to see what the reactions will be. Yes! I put myself on the line on purpose and I don't regret it.
I wasn't disappointed with the negative mentions, but at the same time, I was disappointed at the level of wickedness and lack of compassion by most.

The saddest part is that I wasn't even justifying her actions or defending her, I just prayed for God to grant her mercy to go through the whole trial/process because that is what she needs the most, but most commenters blinded by hate and wickedness chose to see it differently.
The truth is whether she's found guilty or not, she'll need God's grace and mercy to pull through, especially now that (it seems) the whole world have turned their backs on her.
She needs God now more than ever because only God can love her,comfort her soul, and give her the strength to serve her punishment if she's found guilty.
May the peace of God be with Chidimma. Amen.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Adadioranma79(f): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
I think this guy knows more than he is letting on, your defences are sounding really personal, you should be looked into. I shudder to think how you sleep at night nursing this kind of evil defense in a case as sensitive and sad as this. Tufiakwa

BKayy:

Evidences say as much. And forensic scientists will agree with the jury if scientifical investigation is employed

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Cannicus: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
Why is she trying so hard to exhibit withdrawal symptoms in that video?

To make us believe she is a junkie and acted under influence of drugs?
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by amp01(m): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
motymop:
Nigeria is a corrupt country

The legal system stinks of fraud. This girl publicly admitted that she killed that guy. Now, the girl lawyer want to create another scenario so that they will free a murderer and protect the dead man's image.

Our justice system is very corrupt, how can you make 2 different statements all in 1 month.

I hate this country, anyone can commit a crime and go free, no justice at all and i am sure people will support her to be freed, this are the same youth that want justice for endsar victims...God will punish all of you for supporting a criminal and helping to create a lawless society.
So you believe the girl killed the man,when even the dead man brother said,the girl did not kill their brother.qfyer autopsy..
Some of you can be easily fool.
When U have problem with some powerful people in this Nigeria.
U will say things that you never did,that U did all of them,pray not to be a victim of power play.
I have been there during my university days.

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by timberprides: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

I believe her
I swear if I see eeen..wahalai I go turn u to deaf and dumb...

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by lexy2014: 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

This happens abroad anywhere, so stop whining, it’s the work of the investigators and prosecutors to do a thorough investigation, give the judge and jail whoever, that’s what law is about, no emotional judgement on internet, or media, they twist murder cases here in the uK too, how you get away is depending on people persecuting you.

Really? Do murder suspects in police custody have d liberty of granting press interviews in d UK and "abroad anywhere"? Pls how long does it take for d police to prosecute a murder suspect in d UK and "abroad anywhere"?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by therajah: 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
motymop:
Nigeria is a corrupt country

The legal system stinks of fraud. This girl publicly admitted that she killed that guy. Now, the girl lawyer want to create another scenario so that they will free a murderer and protect the dead man's image.

Our justice system is very corrupt, how can you make 2 different statements all in 1 month.

I hate this country, anyone can commit a crime and go free, no justice at all and i am sure people will support her to be freed, this are the same youth that want justice for endsar victims...God will punish all of you for supporting a criminal and helping to create a lawless society.

You ve not been following this story at all. This would be the 5th statement in a month. Unforrunately this murderer might walk away free! Shes obviously a 'strong' girl backed up by some forces. She tells lies boldly. How can u say u are scared and thats why u lied u stabbed him. Later u said u tied him b4 stabbing.. this country is messy!!!

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by matrixme(m): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
seunmsg:
Her family has hired a crooked lawyer for her. The police celebrated the confession too early and put too much information in the public space. Now, she will try to use the information to her defense. The initial confession will be thrown out in court easily once she pleads not guilty.

Now, the police have to do extra investigative work which will include forensics if they intend to get her convicted. This her new story still doesn’t add up so they have the upper hand against her. She stole his money after his death so that’s enough motive. With good forensic evidence from the crime scene, she’s toast.
You seem to forget that she's dealing with a Billionaire's family now, and she, daughter of a nobody. She's toast, no matter what she says. Justice is for the highest bidder around here
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by lexy2014: 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
quentin06:
Guy was murdered but by who? Its obvious the girl didn't do it, she was used, coached to say the lines.

How's it obvious that she didn't kill d man? Who used her and coached her to say d lines?
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by lexy2014: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
aribisala0:
Her story does not have to add up

The Prosecution has to PROVE its case

What is d prosecution going to use to prove it's case?
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by aribisala0(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
lexy2014:

Am I the prosecution? Is Nairaland a court.

Let us wait and see
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Oppavii(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
In this life, have money !!!
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by caracas: 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
seunmsg:
Her family has hired a crooked lawyer for her. The police celebrated the confession too early and put too much information in the public space. Now, she will try to use the information to her defense. The initial confession will be thrown out in court easily once she pleads not guilty.

Now, the police have to do extra investigative work which will include forensics if they intend to get her convicted. This her new story still doesn’t add up so they have the upper hand against her. She stole his money after his death so that’s enough motive. With good forensic evidence from the crime scene, she’s toast.
You know nothing about crime oga. So stealing money from a dead man that could have given you more if alive is a motive to have killed him?Nah......
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Unigrad: 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Penguin2:
She will now claim she was made to make the earlier testimony under duress and it would be a valid argument in court.

The law is a bitch everywhere.

But the law is a bad bitch in Nigeria.
Forensic knowledge said in every crime scene, the criminal much leave a trace unknowingly.
Let them bring a forensic experts with forensic sophisticated equipment, they know what to do.
The true will definitely come out, it's just a matter of time.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by lexy2014: 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
aribisala0:
Am I the prosecution? Is Nairaland a court.

Let us wait and see

I don't no if u are prosecution or if NL is a court.
If u aren't d prosecution and nairaland isn't a court, how then did u arrive at this:

"Her story does not have to add up

The Prosecution has to PROVE its case"

Where u prosecution and was NL a court before u made ur statement above?
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by aribisala0(m): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't no if u are prosecution or if NL is a court.
If u aren't d prosecution and nairaland isn't a court, how then did u arrive at this:

That is the law in our system

Trials happen in courts and people are innocent until proven guilty
No one has to prove their own innocence
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by jsnow(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Dat girl don mad and all those say she took durgs na so people way dey take durgs dey kill people. Which kind 9ja be dis wa bad thing dey move people. All of una dey maaaddd
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by lexy2014: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
aribisala0:

That is the law in our system

Trials happen in courts and people are innocent until proven guilty
No one has to prove their own innocence

U haven't answered my questions:

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by aribisala0(m): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered my questions:

Your questions have been answered now you are being obtuse

The law is that she is innocent .Whether her story adds up to you does not prove guilt
The onus still remains with the prosecution to prove guilt
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by bigpicture001: 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
Thats why its best advised you dont speak when in custody until you meet a lawyer

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by lexy2014: 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
aribisala0:

Your questions have been answered now you are being obtuse

The law is that she is innocent .Whether her story adds up to you does not prove guilt
The onus still remains with the prosecution to prove guilt

I didn't ask u what d law is or whether her story adds up. This is what I asked u:

Where u the prosecution and was NL a court before u made ur statement above?

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by aribisala0(m): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u what d law is or whether her story adds up. This is what I asked u:

Trials happen in court NOT Nairaland
She is innocent until proven guilty
The onus is on the prosecution to prove any alleged offence
What the prosecution uses to prove its case is the prosecution's responsibility

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

My dear honourable colleague, haven't you seen or had experience of staggering your way home after a pint or two of booze?
Scientifically, they say the brain stops or have a slow way of forming memories after being intoxicated. So the lady in question might not have full memory of the incident so she succumbed to the initial pressure.
I still blame the drugs the man fed her for it

JUST SHUT UP THERE YOU SHAMELESS CLOUT CHASER!!!

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Ayo2004: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
If this girl is released,all rapists should be released angry

I can't believe people(including simps with pen|s that are meant to be supporting her death by hanging) are even trying to support her because she get pussy
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by lexy2014: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
aribisala0:

D more reason I asked u d following questions:

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Sarsaproko: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Money answerreth everything!
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by authority2006(m): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:
They should release the innocent girl.
The stupid TV CEO dude fed her drugs and did unimaginable styles with her in the hotel room.
The man should either defend himself or they let the girl go.
Lets be reasonable for once.
BTW, what is even super about the man?

Lol. Except that you yourself are not being reasonable. Now, how are we going to make you understand that? It's a challenge
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by aribisala0(m): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
lexy2014:

D more reason I asked u d following questions:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Kidnapped Couple In Enugu Discovered Dead, Corpses Mutilated (Pictures) / Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) / Man Arrested For Impregnating His Daughter In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.