Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention (41070 Views)

CBN FX Scam: Emefiele Ordered My Arrest, Detention For 101 Days - Whistleblower / Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm / Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kennitrust:
Nigeria will surly divide in my lifetime

Bring ya head...

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
IvarDboneless:

You sound like one who might die soon..hope someone is close to you just in case...

Obo iya แบน.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by atonement12: 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
Graciafun:

What's the need for introduction? Do Yoruba people hate freedom fighters? I don't understand.
You can fight for freedom without being a terrorist and mass murderer!

3 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
IKEPENTECOST:

And the best on the throne called will soon die and go to hell, foolanimals will not reign forever

Your papa ... animal!
Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by kwalakwala123(f): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
focus7:
Devastated will be an understatement by the time her husband spend many years in detention with their children marrying without their father. A foolish woman that will not caution her husband when he was threading parts of destruction. Every action will always attractive a reaction, Kanu is having what he asked for the wife and the family members should come to term with that.

Behind every man is a woman but it now depends on whether the man is successful or failure..... Fact still remains a woman is behind him

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by BrickDevo: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kennitrust:
Nigeria will surly divide in my lifetime
Yes oh
Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by Quality20(m): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Has she even taken time to check how the widows of policemen killed by ipob thugs are feeling?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by lexy2014: 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

1. Instructing his gullible, foolish minions to take up arms and kill any Nigerian security personnel seen in the South-east region.

2. Illegal arms acquisition.

3. Spear-heading a secessionist group.

There are legal means to secede from a country. Left for me alone, I'll grant Igbos their Biafra ASAP.

U say he instructed "his gullible, foolish minions to take up arms" and yet u say he is "guilty of illegal arms acquisition". Where did he acquire d arms he illegally acquired?

How did he illegally acquire arms? When did acquiring arms illegally qualify someone as a terrorist? Do u have any evidence that he "illegally acquired arms"?

How does spearheading a secessionists equate to being a terrorist activity?

D same u say "There are legal means to secede from a country" yet u say someone heading a secessionists group is a terrorist. How are those two points related?

Meanwhile, what are d "legal means to secede from a country"?
Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by jaxxy(m): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Bitch, better get yourself a paid, big-dicked, black gigolo or a set of long, fat dildos ASAP. If not, na cobwebs go full your toto in the months to come.

Your terrorist husband won't be out of gaol in a long, long time.

Nonsense!

Kanu will be released much quicker than u can imagine.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by Greatkenny2: 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
Commentor:
Liar.

Mr. Ekpa is giving you the Ekpa.
when aboki is trying to be savage...
Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by Ikpongiton: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
ntyce:
Heya...

But you were not devastated when your darling Nnamdi called for some people to be killed.

Don't worry, I pray he gets a fair trial as well.
na so mumu de . but your lack of sense no get part two.but no forget say bandits whee the your back yard go soon reached your bedroom.idiot.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by uvie66: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
ejigboyemustap:
But your husband has send many people to their early graves.

Take heart ooooo
I weakooo... when your husband was encouraging ESN to to kill Police officers and burn down Police stations you were not devastated...he deserves all the repercussions that will befall him.

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by Ibkhaleel: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Useless senseless woman...so you were busy giving him pussy to Bleep when he was instigating the killings of people in Nigeria and burning of states edifice....it is after d terrorist was caught that u are now speaking....you too need to be apprehended ah swear...buhari is slow sef

3 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by kwalakwala123(f): 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
lexy2014:

What makes Kanu a terrorist?

Go to Abuja and ask justice Binta Nyako a true fulani woman.... She will explain it to you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by Ibkhaleel: 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
lexy2014:

U say he instructed "his gullible, foolish minions to take up arms" and yet u say he is "guilty of illegal arms acquisition". Where did he acquire d arms he illegally acquired?

How did he illegally acquire arms? When did acquiring arms illegally qualify someone as a terrorist? Do u have any evidence that he "illegally acquired arms"?

D same u say "There are legal means to secede from a country" yet u say someone heading a secessionists group is a terrorist. How are those two points related?

Useless olodo ... frustrated hateful dot nation fellow

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by lexy2014: 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
kwalakwala123:

Go to Abuja and ask justice Binta Nyako a true fulani woman.... She will explain it to you

Have u gone to Abuja to ask her? Is she d one that designated Kanu a terrorist?
Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by NorthernSerene(m): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
VisioDirect:
I am a Yoruba man, but Nnamdi Kanu seem to be the best thing that has happened to southern Nigeria for so many years, he has got that zeal to face the tyranny we call a government, no matter what happens, those who incarcerated him will not live forever, a greater Nnamdi Kanu will arise and continue the struggle, enough of this slavery.
Do you really know what slavery mean kid?

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by uvie66: 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
lexy2014:

D same u say "There are legal means to secede from a country" yet u say someone heading a secessionists group is a terrorist. How are those two points related?Do who have been killing Police Men at checkpoints ?

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by Ibkhaleel: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
atonement12:
You can fight for freedom without being a terrorist and mass murderer!

So terrorism to you is synonymous with freedom fighting? May God grant u such freedom in your life... wreckage and harbour
Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by lexy2014: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Useless olodo ... frustrated hateful dot nation fellow

U sound more frustrated than u accuse me of. Since u aren't an olodo, I was expecting u will be able to answer d following questions without spilling ur emotions like a broken down dam:

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by Elock1: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Bitch, better get yourself a paid, big-dicked, black gigolo or a set of long, fat dildos ASAP. If not, na cobwebs go full your toto in the months to come.

Nonsense!
Get a life, you mustn't like Kanu.. What has his wife done to you this time?
Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by Almaigaa: 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
lexy2014:

A curse to who?

To his SYMPATHISERS and the East. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by lexy2014: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
Almaigaa:

To his SYMPATHISERS and the East. grin grin grin grin grin

How's that?
Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by samsongbemisola(m): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
Sweeetheart:

his only mistake was shutting down other Igbo that was against his course, instead of seeing other Igbo people against your approaches as enemies, convince them why you chose that approach, average Igbo don't worship an individual, how KANU got himself to be worshiped beat me

before he was jailed in the first instance and after granting him bail, he was loved be some Igbo officers in Nigeria securities but killing these people made them turn to his enemies

killing Igbo officers and anyone against Ipob course was where he got it wrong, he could have draw more sympathy to himself like the first arrest but he played himself in the hand of Fulani govt

he claimed to be intelligent and a researcher but he forget to make research of Kenya secret shady as it was on many records before entering that country. I hope he get out of this and learn his lesson

why did I've the feelings that those around him in Kenya sold him out
well said. He also insulted all other ethnic groups who didnt have same ideology with him. Do u know why some Yorubas never liked him. He insulted the entire yoruba race. He needs allies to succeed. Most minority groups like the Niger Delta n the Benue dont want to associated with Kanu because they knew they are better with Nigeria than they will ever be under kanu's Biafra because of his approch. i support that Nigeria divide but kanu lost the plot

3 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by NoSentiment: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
Stewpid woman! When your stewpid husband was asking his boys to kill policemen and women, you were there gloating. Now that the chickens have come back home to roost, you are complaining! Na Nnamdis life matter for you and not those of innocent police! STFU.

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by moshino(m): 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lagossuspect:
IPOB miscreants are in severe pains!

How about all the innocent souls being killed and raped daily in the north and southwest by fulani herdsmen, bandits and kidnappers, and the people eating grass for food in the north. Do you think they're in "severe pains"?
Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by Joeyfizzo: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ladyzip:

Efulefu. Ewu hausa you don't have shame. Hate among your own, fufiaaaaaaaaakwa
hahaha...e pain u abi....hahaha
Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by BabaAduras: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
Graciafun:

What's the need for introduction? Do Yoruba people hate freedom fighters? I don't understand.

I totally agree with you.

He is either fake Yoruba man or an "omo ale jatijati" like FKK. Honestly I did not think his brainless comment deserve a response.

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by Sweeetheart(m): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
samsongbemisola:
well said. He also insulted all other ethnic groups who didnt have same ideology with him. Do u know why some Yorubas never liked him. He insulted the entire yoruba race. He needs allies to succeed. Most minority groups like the Niger Delta n the Benue dont want to associated with Kanu because they knew they are better with Nigeria than they will ever be under kanu's Biafra because of his approch. i support that Nigeria divide but kanu lost the plot

KANU intelligence is because of Fulani overzealousness. he claimed to be intelligent because he had records of Fulani people in other countries which of course is the same all over the world

Fulani are terrible people and they've the same stupid character all over the world, Buhari a president is a typical example of Fulani weird life

KANU is just half intelligent and zero smart, his two arrests is a typical example. he's a secessionist and a rebel and rebel aren't hold in hostage easily as he was caught

abusing my people, they will just be looking at you, that's how Ojukwu made Yoruba stand against him during the civil war. if you want friendship, don't show the hands of hatred

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by abeggnow: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Nonsense!
i remeber her in UI back the days i used to visit that school. she like prick die. its one yoruba guy that used to nack her well. nowonder the husband doesnt like yoruba guys.

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by Shokoloko(f): 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
NoSentiment:
Stewpid woman! When your stewpid husband was asking his boys to kill policemen and women, you were there gloating. Now that the chickens have come back home to roost, you are complaining! Na Nnamdis life matter for you and not those of innocent police! STFU.

You know that you are lying! At what point did this woman gloat over the death of police officers? WHEN? WHERE IS YOUR SOURCE?
You have no source because you are lying? She never gloated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Full List Of The Members-Elect Of The House Of Reps / PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) / INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.