Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] (9023 Views)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage / This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2021
Adeboyefa:

Without marriage, children belong to the mother. Most baby mamas can rear their children alone and won't even tell you you're the father, so you won't force them to abort or take the child away from them to a stepmother. Only lazy ladies are desperate for marriage. #STRICTLY BLUEPILL.
Google search SURROGATE MOTHERS, take a screenshot of google's top result and post it here smiley

1 Like

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by Walkee: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I'd have to disagree with you there man, we need children and thats the only reason women are needed in a redpiller's life.
We need our offsprings to continue our legacies, our generations, our empires and achievements! The problem is getting a biological child off a woman without being attached to her in anyway. And that problem has already been solved by SURROGACY! Google it!
lol I'm not a redpiller or whatever it's called. Just a realist. A man does not need children. Children belong to the woman. The male ego is what the society takes advantage of by claiming the children you're slaving for are yours. Nobody gives a shiiit about fathers. In fact the children you are hoping to inherit the so called "empire" have a high chance of being fathered by the blood of another. Children subconsciously know this, that's why children don't care about fathers but celebrate mothers day every week.
Lol you are telling me to Google surrogacy?
Who be this one?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2021
Walkee:
lol I'm not a redpiller or whatever it's called. Just a realist. A man does not need children. Children belong to the woman. The male ego is what the society takes advantage of by claiming the children you're slaving for are yours. Nobody gives a shiiit about fathers. In fact the children you are hoping to inherit the so called "empire" have a high chance of being fathered by the blood of another. Children subconsciously know this, that's why children don't care about fathers but celebrate mothers day every week.
Lol you are telling me to Google surrogacy?
Who be this one?
If there's no mother for the child to celebrate everyweek, the father would be instead. I understand your point man, and you are actually strong! Having this deep notion and you are not even on the redpill? You are a dark man from birth! I love that, but the fact still remains, all you have to do is pray the child comes out male. Although in my case, if it turns out female, the mother takes her.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by Alusiizizi(m): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
THE BITTER TRUTH!!!
I will be talking to men and they will think i'm mysogynist!
Men should just get the book in my signature abeg, i don tire to dey talk

And is it really so flawed to be a misogynist? I have no shame whatsoever in admitting that I am a misogynist.
Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by Alusiizizi(m): 11:25am On Jul 13, 2021
Adeboyefa:

Without marriage, children belong to the mother. Most baby mamas can rear their children alone and won't even tell you you're the father, so you won't force them to abort or take the child away from them to a stepmother. Only lazy ladies are desperate for marriage. #STRICTLY BLUEPILL.

As a matter of fact, most mothers lack the wisdom or strength to raise children alone. Have a look at African-Americans. 80% of their children are born out of wedlock. See what their society has become. Men can thrive in isolation but women are nothing without men. Period!!

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by BigBashiru: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2021
BigBashiru:

I agree oh.... even the model on which present day marriage is built is flawed.....

women give their prime years to their bfs without liability.... husbands only get the left overs of the girl with huge liabilities

The implication is we would marry the 32 year old girl and then cheat on her with the 19 year old lol.
Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by BigBashiru: 11:42am On Jul 13, 2021
Alusiizizi:

As a matter of fact, most mothers lack the wisdom or strength to raise children alone. Have a look at African-Americans. 80% of their children are born out of wedlock. See what their society has become. [b]Men can thrive in isolation but women are nothing without men. [/b]Period!!

@ bolded is not true....men kill themselves and rob themselves over woman matter....
Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:43am On Jul 13, 2021
Alusiizizi:

And is it really so flawed to be a misogynist? I have no shame whatsoever in admitting that I am a misogynist.
Lols i've gotten used to the name too grin

1 Like

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:46am On Jul 13, 2021
Alusiizizi:

As a matter of fact, most mothers lack the wisdom or strength to raise children alone. Have a look at African-Americans. 80% of their children are born out of wedlock. See what their society has become. Men can thrive in isolation but women are nothing without men. Period!!
@Walkee This is another fair point, i wouldn't advice you leave your children in this kind of condition. Women are just horrible through and through undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:47am On Jul 13, 2021
BigBashiru:

The implication is we would marry the 32 year old girl and then cheat on her with the 19 year old lol.
How about we don't even marry at all?? it will save us the stress of getting too attached!

1 Like

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:49am On Jul 13, 2021
BigBashiru:

@ bolded is not true....men kill themselves and rob themselves over woman matter....
You stupid men why would i brawl with my fellow man over an accessory Yes women are nothing but accessories!
Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Theboy21:
4 the bad boy, i saw what he did there cheesy cheesy cheesy
Now he'd be like, i shouldn't have made that mistake 20 years ago but no worries i can always end it now grin grin
Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by Theboy21: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Now he'd be like, i shouldn't have made that mistake 20 years ago but no worries i can always end it now grin grin
The guy don tire cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by Wittydara: 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
No 4 is the ride and die grin grin

TheGidRedpiller:
Its a meme i recently met on facebook grin grin

Men who still consider women in this age will get to the verge of wanting to commit murder after all what he will experience in the hands of the woman! Women only destroy, so ringing a woman today is like happily welcoming an APOCALYPSE into your life! undecided undecided
Real Men Go MGTOW!
LIKE when you see it and SHARE if its funny enough for you grin grin
The real education to men who really need wisdom is in the book in my signature, sensible men will get the book and read up! embarassed

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
Theboy21:
The guy don tire cheesy cheesy
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
Wittydara:
No 4 is the ride and die grin grin

Abi grin
Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by somehow: 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
Adeboyefa:

rear?

Like children are animals to be reared?
Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 7:32am On Jul 14, 2021
Walkee:

Children are overrated. A man does not need children. Children belongs to the woman.
As a man, you are going to die 90% of the time before your children are able to get a job. You will most likely spend all your time slaving away to train children and die before you can reap any form of benefits. You are very likely to die at least 30 years before your wife.
If you don't have children the society will not have any leverage on you to turn you to a slave who works himself to death. That's why they'd call you irresponsible. Tell me, how does having humans to slave for make you responsible?
You are wrong because regardless how you chose to live, death comes for all

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thread For Virgins. / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With A Man In The Boutique He Opened For Her (photos) / An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.