Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

You Are Irresponsible If You Block Your Parents From Seeing Your Whatsapp Status - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Irresponsible If You Block Your Parents From Seeing Your Whatsapp Status (1303 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? / Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Irresponsible If You Block Your Parents From Seeing Your Whatsapp Status by Dogasas: 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
You have your parents on WhatsApp but you blocked them from seeing your status? You're simply an irresponsible and evil child.
Re: You Are Irresponsible If You Block Your Parents From Seeing Your Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
Midnight hunger is bad. To slap u dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: You Are Irresponsible If You Block Your Parents From Seeing Your Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Your thread looks like you are advising somebody.
Who u dey advise? undecided

2 Likes

Re: You Are Irresponsible If You Block Your Parents From Seeing Your Whatsapp Status by Polynek(m): 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
4 me I don't think is a matter of irresponsible, some pple are jox shy to post some certain things which they won't b comfortable if there parents See's it, Or other reasons best known to Dem, so OP don't generalize

2 Likes

Re: You Are Irresponsible If You Block Your Parents From Seeing Your Whatsapp Status by Stupidquestions: 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Dogasas:
You have your parents on WhatsApp but you blocked them from seeing your status? You're simply an irresponsible and evil child.
When parents are open enough to share their extramarital sexual escapades with their children, then the children can bare all personal privacy to their parents

6 Likes

Re: You Are Irresponsible If You Block Your Parents From Seeing Your Whatsapp Status by Bahamas95(m): 1:37am On Jul 13, 2021
It has nothing to do with being irresponsible. There are some things that doesn't make sense if some people see them.

Like me for instance I blocked my girlfriend's dad from seeing my status after she called one afternoon that her dad showed her our picture. I was shocked, she was sitting on my lap in the picture..... Though he didn't take it too serious but I don't want that mistake to repeat itself. E go be like see finish.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Irresponsible If You Block Your Parents From Seeing Your Whatsapp Status by Dogasas: 6:48am On Jul 13, 2021
Bahamas95:
It has nothing to do with being irresponsible. There are some things that doesn't make sense if some people see them.

Like me for instance I blocked my girlfriend's dad from seeing my status after she called one afternoon that her dad showed her our picture. I was shocked, she was sitting on my lap in the picture..... Though he didn't take it too serious but I don't want that mistake to repeat itself. E go be like see finish.
It's part of what I'm saying. You're simply irresponsible.
Re: You Are Irresponsible If You Block Your Parents From Seeing Your Whatsapp Status by Dogasas: 6:48am On Jul 13, 2021
Stupidquestions:

When parents are open enough to share their extramarital sexual escapades with their children, then the children can bare all personal privacy to their parents
Re: You Are Irresponsible If You Block Your Parents From Seeing Your Whatsapp Status by paulolee(m): 7:21am On Jul 13, 2021
lolz...make my parents dey see the different types of foreign old women wey I dey upload as loml wey deh burst their brains to send me small dolls abi??
my parents no fit see d kind cruise me n my gees dey flex for weekend na..
just d day wey tonedo wey draw tatoo for hands, wear ear n even noise ring go make mistake visit me for my family ous, my ma go report gv pastor say i b cultist...
parents would remain blocked especially on girls watsap status mk papa no go see her pikin dey upload expensive suits wey e no fit afford..call am irresponsibility, for us na just cruise..
Re: You Are Irresponsible If You Block Your Parents From Seeing Your Whatsapp Status by Bahamas95(m): 7:34am On Jul 13, 2021
Dogasas:

It's part of what I'm saying. You're simply irresponsible.
I don't think so, it's just that I cherish my privacy.

What you take as nothing could mean something to someone else....It's all about understanding those you relate with on social media. Her parents know we are dating, it's not as if am doing hide and seek. We ain't married yet so I have to give them that respect. If I allow them see pictures of me and their daughter everytime on my status they could conclude am being disrespectful. Or taking their kindness for granted.
Re: You Are Irresponsible If You Block Your Parents From Seeing Your Whatsapp Status by Vinnie2000(m): 9:37am On Jul 13, 2021
Only Foolish teenagers or 21,22 yrs old do this Rubbish!!
Because of their Useless status updates which has some of dier escapades, they block dier parents..

I know one 20year Girl that post stuffs such as 'Big Dick Don cure ur craze', Ur Yanch dey big, ur sense dey small, You dey ur BF house dey Write jamb,etc.. sad

Of course, dey would not want dier Parents to see such nonsense.. sad
While on Facebook, many use False names or use Fake accounts to be doing dier Rubbish..
No Family member gets to Know..

U will see Ifeoma Okoro operating as IfyBlinks..
Posting pics with Short skirts, bumshots or even Bikini.. sad

So Dats it..
It's a Teenage or Young adult Stuffs..
Re: You Are Irresponsible If You Block Your Parents From Seeing Your Whatsapp Status by Vinnie2000(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2021
paulolee:
lolz...make my parents dey see the different types of foreign old women wey I dey upload as loml wey deh burst their brains to send me small dolls abi??
my parents no fit see d kind cruise me n my gees dey flex for weekend na..
just d day wey tonedo wey draw tatoo for hands, wear ear n even noise ring go make mistake visit me for my family ous, my ma go report gv pastor say i b cultist...
parents would remain blocked especially on girls watsap status mk papa no go see her pikin dey upload expensive suits wey e no fit afford..call am irresponsibility, for us na just cruise..

Bros, u na Senior man nah.. sad
Stop this Abeg!!
Na Small children dey do dis nonsense..
Blocking your parents because of what??

Besides, must you guys post ur Ballings on social media??
U go on outing with ur Guys or Babes, u re Posting on FB or Whatsapp Updates??
Na wa for Una oo.. undecided

Pls go Unblock Dem ehn!! Jeezz!! sad angry
Re: You Are Irresponsible If You Block Your Parents From Seeing Your Whatsapp Status by BaddieFreak(f): 9:55am On Jul 13, 2021
Dogasas:

You need to mind your business. Whoever I block on my WhatsApp is my business, that's why it is a personal app not a family app undecided
Re: You Are Irresponsible If You Block Your Parents From Seeing Your Whatsapp Status by Vinnie2000(m): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2021
Polynek:
4 me I don't think is a matter of irresponsible, some pple are jox shy to post some certain things which they won't b comfortable if there parents See's it, Or other reasons best known to Dem, so OP don't generalize

The OP is damn Right!!
Many who do dis are Simply Irresponsible!! No sugarcoating..

When you re doing Wrong, u hardly want pple to see you..

One of my Guy who is a teacher but dey follow Plenty Babes told me he normally hides when he sees his students..

But Dat one night, he hold one Sexy Babe tight n was feeling her Boobs, wen one Student come pass and Shout 'Uncle!!!!' shocked cheesy grin grin grin
Lolss
So wen you re doing bad things, you always hide!!.. smiley
Re: You Are Irresponsible If You Block Your Parents From Seeing Your Whatsapp Status by Polynek(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

The OP is damn Right!!
Many who do dis are Simply Irresponsible!! No sugarcoating..

When you re doing Wrong, u hardly want pple to see you..

One of my Guy who is a teacher but dey follow Plenty Babes told me he normally hides when he sees his students..

But Dat one night, he hold one Sexy Babe tight n was feeling her Boobs, wen one Student come pass and Shout 'Uncle!!!!' shocked cheesy grin grin grin
Lolss
So wen you re doing bad things, you always hide!!.. smiley
grin grin grin
Re: You Are Irresponsible If You Block Your Parents From Seeing Your Whatsapp Status by ImaIma1(f): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2021
Op do you tell your parents every single thing that happens in your life? All the people you meet or date? When you hang out with friends, go out on a date, etc. If you are answer is no, then you are part of the issue you raised.

Then how can they see every single thing you post on your status? Not everything is for their consumption and knowledge. It's not irresponsibility, it's discretion and wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Irresponsible If You Block Your Parents From Seeing Your Whatsapp Status by paulolee(m): 11:18am On Jul 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Bros, u na Senior man nah.. sad
Stop this Abeg!!
Na Small children dey do dis nonsense..
Blocking your parents because of what??

Besides, must you guys post ur Ballings on social media??
U go on outing with ur Guys or Babes, u re Posting on FB or Whatsapp Updates??
Na wa for Una oo.. undecided

Pls go Unblock Dem ehn!! Jeezz!! sad angry
Owkay sir....would do jus dt....since na u borrow me bar to use buy d fone or help me sub??
guy wat stays online, remains online....I no like make person dey use my online madness judge my offline seriousness

1 Like

Re: You Are Irresponsible If You Block Your Parents From Seeing Your Whatsapp Status by Vinnie2000(m): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
paulolee:

Owkay sir....would do jus dt....since na u borrow me bar to use buy d fone or help me sub??
guy wat stays online, remains online....I no like make person dey use my online madness judge my offline seriousness

Which one is online n offline madness?? sad
Simply thing here is dat..
It is VERY BAD to block your parents on social media because you want to Flexx/Ball..
Simple thing, Do not Post!!

Even the so-called online secrecy you talk about is not guaranteed..
If anyone gets your phone numba from anoda person, dey will still see you..

Pls, Goan Unblock your Parents!!
Haba!!
because of Wetin?? undecided embarassed
Re: You Are Irresponsible If You Block Your Parents From Seeing Your Whatsapp Status by Vinnie2000(m): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
ImaIma1:
Op do you tell your parents every single thing that happens in your life? All the people you meet or date? Wgen you hang out with friends, go out on a date, etc. If you are answer is no, then you are part of the issue you raised.

Then how can they see every single thing you post on your status? Not everything is for their consumption and knowledge. It's not irresponsibility, it's discretion and wisdom.

It is PURE IRRESPONSIBILITY!!
Only doz who are up to Shading Doings will Block dier Parents!!
Your own Parents oo..

A friend of mine told me He Helped one 19 yr Old to Block her Uncle on WhatsApp..
D Girl was saying 'Her uncle too Wicked, Too dey monitor her Phone's..
So he Helped her!!..

Now he said he see this Same Girl uploading pictures on WhatsApp, wearing very Skimpy dresses, bumshots and Going on outings with Yahoo Boys!!
Dat he REGRETTED being cajoled into Blocking her uncle..

Not a Saint myself, But If you do ur Shii, Drink, Smoke, Party, Fuvckk around, etc..Keep d Picx to Yourself..
U don't have to Post Always..
Who can Someone Block his/her Parents because of Flexxing?? sad angry

(1) (Reply)

Watch N.aked Videos Of Georgina Owusu Leaked Online / 5 Lies About Breasts That Every Woman Has Probably Heard / Updated: I Was Beaten Up Real Bad For Her, And Look What She Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.