Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble (68447 Views)

Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student / UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level / UNIBEN Sets Up Panel To Probe 'Aggressive Malpractice' Video Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by ststyreal(f): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

I said I've hardly, I no talk say fine people no get brains.
Ok... I apologize, if my response doesn't correspond.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Cokahot: 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
One idiot banned me
Witttyduchess:
why are you no more using your angrygoat moniker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Cokahot: 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
I use high tech auto correct yankee dictionary fool[U suppose quote author=Disturb post=103654356] yourself is an example... grin

A perfect example..

Mercenaries not maciney
Of not o
Cheated not cheared
New not nw
Graduates not graj[/quote]
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by SegFauIt: 4:38am On Jul 16, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
kindly visit the link below: https://www.nairaland.com/1374579/list-lecturers-sacked-uniben-sexcapede grin grin grin
wow is this for real?
Even the second name there na female lecturer oh she no get shame
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by BluntCrazeMan: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
Was She Talking about “Examination Malpractice”??
Or about he reckless lifestyle??
Ngwanụ..
Let's Start From There.!
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by abulude: 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
BleedingPen:

https://www.campusgist.com.ng/2021/07/12/revealed-identity-of-wanted-uniben-graduate-in-aggressive-malpractice-viral-video/

What if she is right about her claim? What if she truly traded herself for marks? As we all scold her for being moronic, we also need to commend her honesty and boldness. grin
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by LebenNG: 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lanretoye:
Was she indicted for any form of malpractice through her years in school?...abeg make dem free the girl.
yep and they shud also probe any lecturer who collected sorting or slept with her for marks make the table kuku break grin grin grin
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by LebenNG: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
Emeka71:
I even know that babe because I have banged her before at Akin-Deko auditorium.
is
ok mr banger... how has ur public announcement improved the naira undecided
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2021
Where does the shirt say aggressive malpractice took her? Who will define that?

They should leave the girl alone.

Girl should get a good lawyer and start enjoying her uniben pension.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2021
Semaj77:

The school has the right to reset certain exams for her to know if she's truly worthy of her degree , if she fails her degree can be withdrawn from her and believe me , she will fail

On what basis? If she comes with another shirt with a different inscription, will their decision be different?

The lecturers are jokers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thomas Goodness Shekwobyalo: JAMB Orders ABU To Offer Girl Medicine / Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. / Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.