Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble (68445 Views)

Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student / UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level / UNIBEN Sets Up Panel To Probe 'Aggressive Malpractice' Video Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by phemmyfour: 4:56am On Jul 13, 2021
What effrontery.....na their way in Uniben anyway
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:15am On Jul 13, 2021
The girl is from the 'educated South' Nigerians and their hypocrisy.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 13, 2021
Maxymilliano:
I want to believe this is a joke taking too far as she may not mean what she posted literally

That's why you have to be careful about the things you say or do, some of these things have consequences.

The other day, a guy was expelled because he made a post on FB concerning the governor. I'm not saying what they did was right but if these things aren't checked things will go bad.

When we were younger we always love anything sweet (sugar, ice cream, soft drinks, cake) but our parents try to checkmate what we eat, at that time you thought they were wicked but as we grow old we know why our parents did what they did.

5 Likes

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 13, 2021
Too many imbeciles out there these days.

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Bunmhi(f): 6:00am On Jul 13, 2021
It's obvious
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by ignis: 6:00am On Jul 13, 2021
just look at
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 6:03am On Jul 13, 2021
LienwaltAbel:
Truly beauty and brains don't mix, I've hardly seen fine people with brains.
where is the beauty??or arer you talking about another girl

11 Likes

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Sweetaura: 6:03am On Jul 13, 2021
Real Ekpa

quote author=daddytime post=103649193]Ekpa...

She no fit pretend say she even get small thing for her empty skull.

Yahoo plus boys don suck this one empty and dry.[/quote]
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Sweetaura: 6:05am On Jul 13, 2021
Better caption would have been aggressive book bombing
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by xperiencelove(m): 6:06am On Jul 13, 2021
And one guy will marry this one and be expecting senses from her. Her destiny has been drained to almost empty by yahoo boys

4 Likes

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by GThunder: 6:08am On Jul 13, 2021
It is because of this mumu people that I refuse to marry their are too mumu Female gender in our society that to marry self no go sweet you. This set of people are disgracing our generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Obakashdee(m): 6:10am On Jul 13, 2021
CilicMarin:
The girl did not commit any offence... Anybody can inscribe anything on his/her shirt and that doesn't mean or imply anything...

Freedom of speech sure but freedom after speech, na you know

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by GThunder: 6:12am On Jul 13, 2021
Imagine marrying this empty skull I only pity your Future husband cos you'll definitely be a Liability on him

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Swingate(m): 6:13am On Jul 13, 2021
She has the right to wear what she wants how about those T shirts with crazy inscriptions on sale in the shops? Like I saw one that says THIS BODY IS IN DANGER..

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Fiscus105(m): 6:14am On Jul 13, 2021
Froshchuksswart:
Anybody can inscribe anything on their shirt, it doesn't make them who they are,she will win this case if they take it too court

Are u sure? There are some actions or inactions by implications will nail u sir
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by moneyissweet(m): 6:14am On Jul 13, 2021
One mumu man future wife.

Indeed the future is babes.

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by tragergeorge(m): 6:14am On Jul 13, 2021
CilicMarin:
The girl did not commit any offence... Anybody can inscribe anything on his/her shirt and that doesn't mean or imply anything...
sharap
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Cokahot: 6:16am On Jul 13, 2021
I am a uniben graj of 2011 set. My class most o themcheared during exams, from maciney to cheating with bomb,expo,etc. Its nothing nw,but what I noticed is that majority of the graj can't spell words correctly.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 13, 2021
Aggressive malpractice huh?

It remains for the University to prove that she actually cheated or slept her way through school.

I don't know if the University has such resources for that.

They'd probably let her off with a stern warning.

Unless they can dig up all her exam answer booklets right from year 1.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by dotungoke: 6:23am On Jul 13, 2021
I don't know what is wrong with the generation, instead you to stay mute,you went around to announce yourself
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by godofuck231: 6:24am On Jul 13, 2021
When a woman has discipline issues there no limit to the fuckups she produces , them no say make you no carry bomb enter hall , but no leave your brain behind , this one left her vj and ass hole behind

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by arantess: 6:27am On Jul 13, 2021
Microbiology that's so easy is what she did "aggressive malpractice" for
She's obviously handicapped in character and learning

4 Likes

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by driand(m): 6:28am On Jul 13, 2021
When village people upgrade from 3g to 5g...

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by bluebay(m): 6:30am On Jul 13, 2021
Stupid girl . I see her having extensions
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by arantess: 6:31am On Jul 13, 2021
CilicMarin:
She now has to prove it at the school committee, perhaps they might ask her "what is microbiology" and she won't be able to answer

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by xtivin(m): 6:32am On Jul 13, 2021
CilicMarin:
Let her get a good lawyer, the school has no case as long as nothing in the video portrays the image of the school. But this is avoidable, she is just daft.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by 09085607453king: 6:34am On Jul 13, 2021
grin[center][/center]
Redhot111:

Oga lawyer don't stay here talking balderdash. Go to the panel as her attorney and if it's found out that she didn't commit offence, she will go free.

But I assure you, this type of can't even speak good English in defense of herself and I doubt if the will allow the use of Pidgin.
grin
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Emeka71(m): 6:35am On Jul 13, 2021
Pass11:
Mumu girl
I even know that babe because I have banged her before at Akin-Deko auditorium.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Rooy57(m): 6:36am On Jul 13, 2021
When we say everything shouldn't be for cruise, they won't listen. Fish head!
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Awaja(m): 6:36am On Jul 13, 2021
Ewu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thomas Goodness Shekwobyalo: JAMB Orders ABU To Offer Girl Medicine / Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. / Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.