Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble (68449 Views)

Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student / UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level / UNIBEN Sets Up Panel To Probe 'Aggressive Malpractice' Video Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by toluene1234: 6:40am On Jul 13, 2021
This is a slap in the face of the institution and us that finished from Uniben. Investigation has to be done and disciplinary action be taken against her if found culpable. I am sure that some lecturers head go roll if found that they were just giving her grades after she don give them blowjobs Useless for nothing girl.
BleedingPen:

https://www.campusgist.com.ng/2021/07/12/revealed-identity-of-wanted-uniben-graduate-in-aggressive-malpractice-viral-video/

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by dazzlingd(m): 6:40am On Jul 13, 2021
CilicMarin:
The girl did not commit any offence... Anybody can inscribe anything on his/her shirt and that doesn't mean or imply anything...

With a good attorney, she will win

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by 09085607453king: 6:43am On Jul 13, 2021
Jesus Christ said if you are not guilty of any sin, be the first to cast the stone... My people, what is Examination malpractice?? If you know what it is that means you have done it before even the vice chancellor have done it.. Ooh how I wish that the last day big plasma tv will show all our sin and I will be watching you cheating. Keep claiming angel sabinus mtshwww

2 Likes

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by tfelicityk(m): 6:43am On Jul 13, 2021
Chai! Who will she put her blame on now?

Stupidity....
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by cooooooks(m): 6:45am On Jul 13, 2021
Nobody told her to think before she spoke when she was 12. See wetin e cause.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by LordIsaac(m): 6:45am On Jul 13, 2021
Evidence of malpractice or no, a university has the right to recall the certificate of anyone who misrepresents their ideals in society.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Onliie(m): 6:47am On Jul 13, 2021
Were generation
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Ekg911(m): 6:47am On Jul 13, 2021
So u no fit pretend small sef

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Coronavirus84: 6:47am On Jul 13, 2021
Year-in-year-out we kept producing stupid and foolish graduate to the society

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Mrpojj(m): 6:48am On Jul 13, 2021
BleedingPen:

https://www.campusgist.com.ng/2021/07/12/revealed-identity-of-wanted-uniben-graduate-in-aggressive-malpractice-viral-video/
These days people just do things for the now, they don't think about the future
What if she go for an interview and the employer looks up her social media handle and sees that?
Youths make una get sense na

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by mannasseh(m): 6:51am On Jul 13, 2021
she said AGGRESSIVE MALPRACTICE... NOT EXAM MALPRACTICE.... that could be implied to mean anything she deems fit. no case here

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Crystasluvee(m): 6:53am On Jul 13, 2021
CilicMarin:
The girl did not commit any offence... Anybody can inscribe anything on his/her shirt and that doesn't mean or imply anything...

Oga when you reference such a grievous act irrespective of your stance, backed up by action or not. You are already guilty of such act.

It's like saying rape act is not so bad. At this day and age, you will be tagged a rapist or paedophile immediately

When you defend foolishness, it's stink will rob off on you
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Mcslize: 6:55am On Jul 13, 2021
CilicMarin:
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Mcslize: 6:56am On Jul 13, 2021
CilicMarin:

This is the same mindset majority of us have in this country that is making most of us think we are enjoying freedom. No orderliness. People should be behaving any how they want.

Remember where there is no law, crïme and lawlessness abound, are you aware?
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by electhnd(m): 6:56am On Jul 13, 2021
CilicMarin:
inscribe Muhammed buhari is Dead on ur shit, den u will be invited in court to prove it

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Lamasta(m): 6:56am On Jul 13, 2021
Tho she acted the way her brain is but at 5he same time nothing will happen cos at the panel she will deny it, this I have seen.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Don27tiky(m): 6:57am On Jul 13, 2021
Acjohn:
The lady is a fool, that's how she has exchanged her result for the desire to trend online
it is not her fault that she was not caught during the exams. They have no prove that she cheated during exams. The school should stop wasting her time and their time
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Fiscus105(m): 7:00am On Jul 13, 2021
Crystasluvee:

Oga when you reference such a grievous act irrespective of your stance, backed up by action or not. You are already guilty of such act.

It's like saying rape act is not so bad. At this day and age, you will be tagged a rapist or paedophile immediately

When you defend foolishness, it's stink will rob off on you

The work of some people on social media is to attack and defend evil and bad characters, it make them masturbate.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by electhnd(m): 7:01am On Jul 13, 2021
09085607453king:
Jesus Christ said if you are not guilty of any sin, be the first to cast the stone... My people, what is Examination malpractice?? If you know what it is that means you have done it before even the vice chancellor have done it.. Ooh how I wish that the last day big plasma tv will show all our sin and I will be watching you cheating. Keep claiming angel sabinus mtshwww
my friend you don't get it, no body is a saint...... but can u write I am a kidnapper on your shirt?
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 13, 2021
It appears most LADIES with brains can only be found in the museums these days.
SKULLS of such Ladies should be reexamined forthwith

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by 27Pushing30: 7:01am On Jul 13, 2021
If she says the right things dem go free am

She was just being “jovial” and “mischievous” is the official reply she should pick.

As far as she no get any documented or proven malpractice case then no issue.

Make that statement and issue a letter of apology ... end of story
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by daddio(m): 7:02am On Jul 13, 2021
BleedingPen:

AGGRESIVELY

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE

HER VILLAGE PEOPLE STARTED HER MATTER WITH "INSHA'ALLAH"

NOW

THEY'D ENDED IT WITH "ALLIAMDULILAH"

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by IamGreen1(f): 7:03am On Jul 13, 2021
Pass11:
Mumu girl

Mumu girl abi original mumu girl who doesn't know that mere signing out is not being a graduate yet, some CO courses still plenty but they're always in haste to snap pictures with their intelligent coursemates and write rubbish on their t-shirt. I know things like this will happen when I first saw the post.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:03am On Jul 13, 2021
EN*****CE O***RI and gang must have eaten this one inside out. I can bet on this.

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by McXponent(m): 7:04am On Jul 13, 2021
The lady wrote.. Aggressive Malpractice.. she didn't inscribe Aggressive Examination Malpractice or Examination Malpractice.
What's Malpractice and what's Aggressive?
I see no offense in this though.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by electhnd(m): 7:05am On Jul 13, 2021
Lanretoye:
Was she indicted for any form of malpractice through her years in school?...abeg make dem free the girl.
write I am a terrorist on your shirt , it's court that will free u
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 13, 2021
i thought they said the futere is female? undecided
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by IkemChris(m): 7:07am On Jul 13, 2021
I wonder what many people exchange for their senses these days

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Hezmatosky: 7:09am On Jul 13, 2021
But nor be lie naw. Wetin dem dey teach for Nigerian universities? UNIBEN own worst. Engineering dept for UNIBEN is the worses grin

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by electhnd(m): 7:10am On Jul 13, 2021
the girl didn't commit any crime, . she just exchanged her certificate for ONLINE trend . she's not fit in character and learning
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by beaversticks(m): 7:10am On Jul 13, 2021
Person way go mad go mad.....

Like of all things to print .. if not for chicken brain.. why will you do such ??

Check my signature.. I sell affordable clothing fabrics with delivery nationwide
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by tunize(m): 7:11am On Jul 13, 2021
Like someone said up there, they should just put her in a big hall and reset all are courses for her to write again let that just be her fait or better still mke she write for vc office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thomas Goodness Shekwobyalo: JAMB Orders ABU To Offer Girl Medicine / Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. / Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.