Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble (68455 Views)

Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student / UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level / UNIBEN Sets Up Panel To Probe 'Aggressive Malpractice' Video Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by cole82(m): 11:10am On Jul 13, 2021
her certificate should be withdrawn, and this will serve as an example to under unserious element like her. Uniben has got high standard.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by AfromiJay(m): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2021
mumu geh
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Kessythegeek(m): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2021
CilicMarin:
The girl did not commit any offence... Anybody can inscribe anything on his/her shirt and that doesn't mean or imply anything...

We will know soon enough. All I see is sheer stupidity. Watch as all the lecturers she settled for whatever take to their heels.

She's now all left alone because she decided to be stupid. The panel won't even grill her too much — they may just tell her to state a certain enzymic pathway and her chickens will come home to roost.

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:42am On Jul 13, 2021
Witttyduchess:
no dey Post person details like this for public forum.
You dey tarnish him image, what if him family members come across this?
kindly visit the link below: https://www.nairaland.com/1374579/list-lecturers-sacked-uniben-sexcapede grin grin grin
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by febo15(m): 11:46am On Jul 13, 2021
In Mr. West voice, "some people graduate but we still stupid". Good morning
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Kokaine(m): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2021
Pass11:
Mumu girl
and her village are simply sitting on their own plucking fresh mangoes oh. She will now put allegations on them.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
SmartPolician:
For all I care, this may just be fake news.

But if it truly happens, then the school has to withhold her certificate because she's not worthy in character and learning.
Omo Unilorin
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by StFabulous(m): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
She'll now be like;
I bought the shirt but didn't see the inscription on it.
Onye uchu
grin grin
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Pheeyistringz: 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
Expensive joke gone wrong, she be wan trend; mumu girl
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Semaj77(m): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
CilicMarin:
The girl did not commit any offence... Anybody can inscribe anything on his/her shirt and that doesn't mean or imply anything...

You obviously don't know what you're saying

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Semaj77(m): 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lanretoye:
Was she indicted for any form of malpractice through her years in school?...abeg make dem free the girl.

I shake my head for you
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Semaj77(m): 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
Froshchuksswart:
Anybody can inscribe anything on their shirt, it doesn't make them who they are,she will win this case if they take it too court

The school has the right to reset certain exams for her to know if she's truly worthy of her degree , if she fails her degree can be withdrawn from her and believe me , she will fail

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by brianero24(m): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
BleedingPen:

https://www.campusgist.com.ng/2021/07/12/revealed-identity-of-wanted-uniben-graduate-in-aggressive-malpractice-viral-video/
Why will anybody wear such a degrading shirt after her exams. it may affect her chances of getting a job in the labour market

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Semaj77(m): 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
TripleOh7:
Aggressive malpractice huh?

It remains for the University to prove that she actually cheated or slept her way through school.

I don't know if the University has such resources for that.

They'd probably let her off with a stern warning.

Unless they can dig up all her exam answer booklets right from year 1.

Negodu , just listen to yourself , stern warning my black hairy arse
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Semaj77(m): 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
LordIsaac:
Evidence of malpractice or no, a university has the right to recall the certificate of anyone who misrepresents their ideals in society.

Abeg help me tell some people who think she has a case

2 Likes

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by elonize(m): 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lordpeckxy:
So if I inscribe on my shirt that I am a terrorist, You will catch me and blame me for all the terrorist attack the country has been suffering from.

When I was graduating(signing out) I saw so many inscriptions, death to all lecturers wey wan furk b4 I pass, Invigilator no dey See Me...

While some are true, some are actually fun.
Truth be told, she wasn't caught doing any malpractice.

They have no grounds to hold her.

Just get a good lawyer girl.

You will walk away freely.

But all in all, you mah 4 just shut up graduate your thing, why put your self in a ridiculous position.
ur case na go worst pass her own
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Smallworld2020(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
Some girls are beautiful but no sense.
Beauty and senseless =Mumu.
She is not worth the degree Mumu girl. Abeg change story, this the season of change.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by hedocharles(m): 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
Abeg no evidence, make dem free d girl
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Kandeed: 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
SmartPolician:
For all I care, this may just be fake news.

But if it truly happens, then the school has to withhold her certificate because she's not worthy in character and learning.

One apako UI guy spotted.....the scam wey dem take feed us, nonsense character and learning. character and learning kor robbery and learning ni. tcheww

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
Olosho...

Most of the girls are illiterates and I wonder how they made it out if school cos them suppose remain in school for decades judging by their empty skulls.

If you want to see their yeye, just check their bio on their profiles on all the olosho platforms.

Well, na fvck we dey fvck them sha...
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by int0x80(m): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
If she can afford a good lawyer, she will go scot free.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Witttyduchess(f): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
ststyreal:

Never say never! I represent beauty, brain and the fear of God! I am a diplomat in the dept of history and int' l studies... and I can boldly beat my chest to say that my result is as a result of hard work, dedication and the grace of God upon my life. So never say never..... Only that some girls just like the lady in discuss, disappoints women in their character and disposition that I oftenly wonder, if they actually came out from a family or that they just landed from the sky to the earth. They don't care about their family reputation one bit. May God have mercy on this internet and social media generation of youths.
put your picture make we see
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by HITsquad: 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
Una wey know book... Where una dey today? Smh.

"I too know book" no dey give money.. And still no be wisdom!
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Damian457: 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
Village people 20- 0 Mumu girl
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by chiboycue: 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
BleedingPen:

https://www.campusgist.com.ng/2021/07/12/revealed-identity-of-wanted-uniben-graduate-in-aggressive-malpractice-viral-video/

Trouble dey sleep, Iyanga go wake am. Wetin him dey find? Wahala him dey find, wahala him go get o.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by lastburn(m): 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
You are a mumu girl!
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Badbishop15(m): 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
Expensive cruise!!...lol
Well,the school should let this one slide!!
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Candycrushy(f): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
Omo
This girl was my neighbor back then in hall two

Nawa oo
She wan trend na. She don enter trouble
God abeg o
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by obalmartin(f): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
Aggressive malpractices will lead to aggressive expelling.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
dominique:

Which beauty?
Make Una leave me oh, una talk say chidimma the psycho killer fine so leave me gringrin, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder no be rubbish talk oh. Una wey dey talk self una fine. You Dominique..... gringrin abeg no ban me.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
ststyreal:

Never say never! I represent beauty, brain and the fear of God! I am a diplomat in the dept of history and int' l studies... and I can boldly beat my chest to say that my result is as a result of hard work, dedication and the grace of God upon my life. So never say never..... Only that some girls just like the lady in discuss, disappoints women in their character and disposition that I oftenly wonder, if they actually came out from a family or that they just landed from the sky to the earth. They don't care about their family reputation one bit. May God have mercy on this internet and social media generation of youths.
I said I've hardly, I no talk say fine people no get brains.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Carlylepneuma: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
CONGRATS U JUST EXPOSED UR STUPIDITY PUBLICLY shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNILAG Girls In "Car Wash" Show During Hall Week Celebration / Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) / Thomas Goodness Shekwobyalo: JAMB Orders ABU To Offer Girl Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.