Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble (68444 Views)

Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student / UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level / UNIBEN Sets Up Panel To Probe 'Aggressive Malpractice' Video Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by harmony75: 7:50am On Jul 13, 2021
This is very shameful even for the school as the school have said they should deal with it uniben should not allow this to slide � what nonsense from this stupid and so irresponsible girl
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by anyicash(m): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2021
Only few of this specie have Brains, can you imagine? It could have been better if she chooses to say *my ToTo got me this far* atleast many of us will just reason that pussy was her main source of finance.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 13, 2021
Sometimes, you can actually a book by it's cover. Looking at her, you will know malpractice actually brought her this far.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by colestephan86: 7:54am On Jul 13, 2021
BleedingPen:

https://www.campusgist.com.ng/2021/07/12/revealed-identity-of-wanted-uniben-graduate-in-aggressive-malpractice-viral-video/
Gross recklessness and dangerous ignorance, is destroying our society today.
The girl should be made a scapegoat.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by anyicash(m): 7:54am On Jul 13, 2021
CilicMarin:
The girl did not commit any offence... Anybody can inscribe anything on his/her shirt and that doesn't mean or imply anything...
that's another true talk o... She has a case, if the school eventually withdraw her certificate, she has to sue the school.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by faithfull18(f): 7:55am On Jul 13, 2021
Slaymama
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by faithfull18(f): 7:55am On Jul 13, 2021
LienwaltAbel:
Truly beauty and brains don't mix, I've hardly seen fine people with brains.
You haven't seen anything be that.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by anyicash(m): 7:56am On Jul 13, 2021
Though that's not enough for the school to withdraw her certificate.. She has the right to write anything on her shirt.. She will definitely get a good case if eventually the school management decides to withdraw her cert.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by colestephan86: 7:57am On Jul 13, 2021
CilicMarin:
The girl did not commit any offence... Anybody can inscribe anything on his/her shirt and that doesn't mean or imply anything...
This is one of the freedom of speech crew, FYI dumbass, you do not have freedom of reckless speech
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by snoopz: 7:58am On Jul 13, 2021
the popular job is paying with grades and other financial gains I wish she can define that aggressive
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Witttyduchess(f): 8:01am On Jul 13, 2021
Racoon:
She could have simply signed out in style without attracting attention and hopes to polish herself by herself before entering the labour market if she have anything to offer though "aggressive malpractice" is not being encouraged.

Is she proud of that vice if truly she committed it. How will her children think of her if they got to know about this in the future Beauty? Beauty without brain.This is the utter idiocy associated with this supposed enlightened generation.Common sense is far way from many.
welcome back bro.
Where you banned?
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by virginchaser(m): 8:01am On Jul 13, 2021
What a shame. You cheated and still flaunted it. All for social media. I can wait for my sister in law to move out to her bunk. Every part of my house is already displayed in all her social media handles.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Darkblood: 8:02am On Jul 13, 2021
Lol
A criminal already telling u she js a criminal, what more do you want?
CilicMarin:
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Witttyduchess(f): 8:02am On Jul 13, 2021
Alaigbopress:
The quality of graduates we have these days is dwindling. That is why I shake my head any time I see them jubiliating over graduation only but few really know what they re doing. Can You imagine conducting several interviews for graduates without picking one candidate who is qualified in learning, character and little background experience of the course they studied.
are you the HRM?
why not try me out before generalizing?
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by lilyheaven: 8:03am On Jul 13, 2021
grin
Both.
reccy:
Dear dumbass, aggressive malpractice that brought you this far, that aggressive malpractice is ready to take you home with nothing.

Your certificate will be withdrawn and all your years of malpractice will now be zero.

What legacies do you left behind in school and at home?

Are you stupid or daft or both
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Skmoda(m): 8:04am On Jul 13, 2021
CilicMarin:

Can you listen to yourself? shocked

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Witttyduchess(f): 8:05am On Jul 13, 2021
Cokahot:
I am a uniben graj of 2011 set. My class most o themcheared during exams, from maciney to cheating with bomb,expo,etc. Its nothing nw,but what I noticed is that majority of the graj can't spell words correctly.
why are you no more using your angrygoat moniker
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by princejenks(m): 8:05am On Jul 13, 2021
aggressive malpractice could mean doing untoward things to survive and fund her education. if she has never filled an exam malpractice form before, then they have got nothing on her, na cruise she dey catch with the inscription on her shirt abeg
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by ubee(m): 8:06am On Jul 13, 2021
Lol. Smh! What will we call this one now from the girl?
Is it her village people doing overtime work on her?
All she had to do was celebrate and move on, but the typical plague of doing anything to trend, no matter how ugly that might be.
She's in deep trouble now.
I think the school authorities will not let her go unpunished.
e.g she could be cut down to 2.2 from 2.1, or cut down to 3rd class from 2.2

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Witttyduchess(f): 8:06am On Jul 13, 2021
arantess:
Microbiology that's so easy is what she did "aggressive malpractice" for
She's obviously handicapped in character and learning
Their set didn't write postutme.
They were Just admitted like that without proper test
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Witttyduchess(f): 8:12am On Jul 13, 2021
IamGreen1:

Mumu girl abi original mumu girl who doesn't know that mere signing out is not being a graduate yet, some CO courses still plenty but they're always in haste to snap pictures with their intelligent coursemates and write rubbish on their t-shirt. I know things like this will happen when I first saw the post.
one wey don even get spill over here sef na she celebrate am pass come post am for Facebook and you need to see the way her family were all happy but deep down the truth be say na two extra years she get
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by providencia(m): 8:13am On Jul 13, 2021
McXponent:
The lady wrote.. Aggressive Malpractice.. she didn't inscribe Aggressive Examination Malpractice or Examination Malpractice.
What's Malpractice and what's Aggressive?
I see no offense in this though.
You people are not getting it. They won't withdraw her certificate because of that thing on her shirt. They will only ask her to prove her results because of it. If she can, she will go free. If she can't, she will suffer the consequences. As for those saying get a good lawyer, there is absolutely nothing a lawyer will do

2 Likes

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Witttyduchess(f): 8:15am On Jul 13, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
ENDURANCE OPHORI and gang must have eaten this one inside out. I can bet on this.
no dey Post person details like this for public forum.
You dey tarnish him image, what if him family members come across this?
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by CertifiedArash(m): 8:17am On Jul 13, 2021
CilicMarin:

Am sorry to say this, but you're ment
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by majamajic(m): 8:23am On Jul 13, 2021
Froshchuksswart:
Anybody can inscribe anything on their shirt, it doesn't make them who they are,she will win this case if they take it too court

Her results will be revisited , they might sit her down to retake the final exams alone

Why bring such to herself ? Just to trend ? This is not matter of going to court
They can order her to repeat the exams sitting alone , may looking at her , she will fail !
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Dagenius53: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2021
I swear social media is one of the youths problem, I wish we never had any social media in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Iykenuwa(m): 8:28am On Jul 13, 2021
Empty-headed slay queen.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Scamburster(m): 8:31am On Jul 13, 2021
Sugardick:
iphone, new clothes and sex... that's all
And food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by seyz91(m): 8:34am On Jul 13, 2021
Vagina people are stupid, foolish, Brainless and Useless

Clout gone wrong

Thats all they know how to do
Everything for the media and see where it landed the mumu girl

Las las she go open pussy for VC or dean or one lecturer to get her out of the trouble

undecided undecided
BleedingPen:

https://www.campusgist.com.ng/2021/07/12/revealed-identity-of-wanted-uniben-graduate-in-aggressive-malpractice-viral-video/
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by seyz91(m): 8:34am On Jul 13, 2021
Nonsense!
CilicMarin:
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by IamGreen1(f): 8:37am On Jul 13, 2021
Witttyduchess:
one wey don even get spill over here sef na she celebrate am pass come post am for Facebook and you need to see the way her family were all happy but deep down the truth be say na two extra years she get

Sebi NYSC go come and she'll be still be left behind, she can't hide from the truth forever na. She has already created more than enough expectations from herself to her family so when the time comes, they will require to know what is happening.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thomas Goodness Shekwobyalo: JAMB Orders ABU To Offer Girl Medicine / Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. / Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.