Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. (17171 Views)

Internet Love : Share Your Experiences / "Help! I'm Afraid To Meet My Beautiful Internet Love In Person!" / My R/ship Story...pls Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 07, 2011
This man, what the f*ck is your problem? If we've been praising you all along, shouldn't you respect yourself, haba?

Do you want our blood pressure to rise beyond borders? Better return to this platform and complete your abandoned project before we change our minds. This is getting too far, we are waiting to read from you soon or else, ? We go follow break una head for moderator to keep o. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by blank(f): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2011
How far na? Updates?
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by Gogiba(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2011
U re kipn me on suspens, its disastrous. Continue ur fiction, looks like u re a great playwright
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by Gogiba(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2011
U re kipn me on suspens, its disastrous. Continue ur fiction, looks like u re a great playwright
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 07, 2011
make SSS fin Ofuks go O,which kain trips be this,imagine you carry people reach club but you no fit pay make them enter, Abi the babe don discover your thread?
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by splitnaija(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2011
Breaking news:-
Hey guys, information reaching me indicate that our dear Ofuks has been hospitalized due to injuries sustained from a brawl with lady Amaka. Amaka found out he has been faking and decided to teach him the lessson of his life with a bite to his manhood! shocked shocked shocked As it stands now, Ofuks is incapcacitated and may not be able to continue this story! Our heartfelt sympathies to Ofuks while wishing Amaka better outcome in her future adventures grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2012
Heheheheheheheheheh
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by Dyt(f): 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2012
buhahahahahhahahaaa
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by AO2(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2012
Interesting Story.
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 3:52am On Feb 20, 2012
@sinie
I want to beleive that this story is fictious because its too outrageous to be true. I mean, op you sound like a rational person so i dont know what you were expecting. You said yourslef that the girl is known for her dealings with Abuja big boys. Of course she wanted money. Girl like her wont settle for anything less, naturally she ll feel betrayed if she discovers you deceived her. You know i always tell my male freinds, you cannot eat your cake and have it, you dont expect to make a runs babe fall for you when you have nothing. If you want to go for a classy girl then dont expect to lay back fold hands and do nothing, she ll dump you so fast your head will spin, its what you put in you get, if you had gone to pick her up epecting to see a hot chick but instead saw one mgbeke, maybe the pixs you saw were properly cropped and edited and the clothes she used for them were borrowed, then its ok if you take her to amala joint and expect her to clean your house and the rest. But you said it yourself she s a hot chick, that was probably the first time of her been in such a place, of course she ll be thoroughly dissappointed, i mean we all want to move forward not backwards. How can she go from Abuja big boys to lagos tout. She ll probably be wondering the kind of dirty girls you ve brought home on that same bed u expect her to sleep in(i know i would). The onyl reason she s attracted to you is your status you should be grateful for that, not scorn her for it. You said there are girls that will love you even if you actually as poor as you pretended to be,ask yourself what class of girls? Cos beleive me if you see a [b]classy beautiful girl [/b]with a pauper then there s more to than meets d eye. Its not just about been provided for its about been with someone who is presentable. Even if you dont trip her and splash with money at least have the decency to clean your house properly and take care of yourself in prepartion for her visit. If this story is true i can only conclude that you dont respect her and you dont even like her much if not you wont give her the impression that she s not important enough for you to prepare properly for her visit. She evn helped you clean, beleive me if she s a saint. If it were me, i spend the night in a hotel and i wont come into your home until you clean it properly. Call me a snub and i ll call you a pig,

Classy chics = Aristo chics/gold diggers ?? I beg to differ!
Wrong choice of words, perhaps?
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by pedestal82(m): 4:42am On Feb 20, 2012
Interesting, needed to subscribe
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:04am On Feb 20, 2012
Nikki oooooo na shout I dey shout,ur next brazilian hair on me mama, u gbammed it jare d poster seriously got me SMH!! A sule indeed.
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by topsywest(m): 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2012
I am close friend of ofuks. I can offer to complete the tale on his behalf. However, it won't be for free oooh!

If u re interested in knowing how it ended, holla at your boy on , be right back!
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by Ofuks(m): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2012
Hmm I am glad you guys missed me. I got caught up in some events that warranted a long vacation. For all of you who took time to criticize this story, I gbadu una. However, you should not be quick to judge...as the saying goes; 'when another mans corpse is carried, it looks like a bundle of firewood'...I am back and better and this story coninues as soon as Akpan returns from Egbeda market with my bottle of Alomo bitters!
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by pinkydaisy(f): 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2012
I like this guy,,,,,,, smiley
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by Specthatcher(f): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
Y did u run away livin us unsatiatd cheesy
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by Ofuks(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
Specthatcher: Y did u run away livin us unsatiatd cheesy

My dear, I got older and wiser...and happily married too. So sorry. shocked

2 Likes

Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by Treasure10: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2012
Rubbish story.
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by amuukwu1(m): 11:14am On Oct 04, 2012
Ofuks:

My dear, I got older and wiser...and happily married too. So sorry. shocked

Oga Ofuks, Welcome back o. We don wait tire.
Hope you back to complete the tori o but wait, you said married? I guess that make's "Part II" to the yet to be completed "Part I".
Wait o.. smiley wink
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by abdulmuda(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
If only they would Learn.......
....this story shud teach those gals looking 4 "Mr.Right", 2 key lessons:
1. Their ridiculous definition and misconception of who is/should be,Mr.Right - they are too mch of day-dreamers!
2. Their own Mr. right more often, only exists in their own imagination - which accouts for significant num of unmarried 30-30ty somethings-->up to40ty.... to desperation and finally, settling 4 SugerMumy status and pretending to like it- without any inner happiness, in spite of the numerous connections and plenty money...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around / I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. / I Finally Did It!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.