Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? (3172 Views)

Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated / After Helping A Guy With Airtime, She Gets Engagement Ring In Return / Swag Or Stupidity? My Friend Pre-wedding Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Lilpen3758: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
Cerebellum:
NL and mumu OPgrin

Mumu Question...To slap OP dey hungry me self
and you think say if you slap am??
You no go need cheek transplant?? undecided
Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lilpen3758:
which one is wow again??
Can't I cook?? angry angry And am a guy.... grin grin
I thought guys can't cook na grin
Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lilpen3758:
yeah there was this time that I was so in love with this girl that I borrow card to always call her and MTN were just looking at me like a Mumu man.....
Aww..... Love can make someone act stupid cheesy

1 Like

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Cerebellum: 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lilpen3758:
and you think say if you slap am??
You no go need cheek transplant?? undecided

What are you saying self??
Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Lilpen3758: 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
grin
Cerebellum:

What are you saying self??
grin read it again and again and again.... grin
Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Lilpen3758: 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
Doja2000:
Aww..... Love can make someone act stupid cheesy
you don't know what's going on.... grin
Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Lilpen3758: 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
Doja2000:
I thought guys can't cook na grin
lol...... don't worry one day you go tatse my food grin grin

1 Like

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Cerebellum: 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lilpen3758:
grin grin read it again and again and again.... grin

Lol..you're a maddd mangrin

1 Like

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Lilpen3758: 7:54am On Jul 14, 2021
Cerebellum:

Lol..you're a maddd mangrin
maddd genius you mean grin grin

1 Like

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by doubleZ88(m): 7:55am On Jul 14, 2021
its not a bad thing but don't overdo it otherwise u will see urself being d woman one day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 14, 2021
Lilpen3758:
lol...... don't worry one day you go tatse my food grin grin
I no wan chop poison lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Lilpen3758: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2021
Doja2000:
I no wan chop poison lipsrsealed
poison??
Who dey cook poison give you?? Cus am not understanding..... angry
Wait are you trying to say I can't cook?? undecided
Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 14, 2021
Lilpen3758:
poison??
Who dey cook poison give you?? Cus am not understanding..... angry
Wait are you trying to say I can't cook?? undecided
bros, can you cook?? undecided
Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Lilpen3758: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2021
Doja2000:
bros, can you cook?? undecided
you don ever dey eat food and still hungry for more?? sad
Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 14, 2021
Lilpen3758:
you don ever dey eat food and still hungry for more?? sad
answer my question joor? angry
Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Lilpen3758: 9:12am On Jul 14, 2021
Doja2000:
answer my question joor? angry
ask me in a proper manner.... grin
Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2021
Lilpen3758:
ask me in a proper manner.... grin
Brother Judas, please can you prepare a wonderful meal for Father Isaac?? smiley
Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Lilpen3758: 9:24am On Jul 14, 2021
Doja2000:
Brother Judas, please can you prepare a wonderful meal for Father Isaac?? smiley
wetin you smoke doja give me small nah I want to be like you right now..... grin grin na you and Bella dem dey now grin
Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by jeff1607(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2021
Doja2000:
Hello ladies and gentlemen in the house, this is my first thread on NL so am gonna be quick about it. please Forgive my grammatical errors.

Some men are fond of leaving kitchen responsibilities and most house chores to their wives. I think it is a lovely thing for a man to help out his wife in the kitchen, it shows that he's a caring and loving husband and that could also bring a strong bond in the marriage.

Some people think that men who help their wife in the kitchen are been controlled by their wife or worst, regarded as simp but it's a man's duty to provide assistance to their wife in every way possible, either by employing a house help or doing it themselves especially when she's pregnant.....

So,what do you guys think about a man providing assistance in the kitchen?

What's the big deal in helping your wife for the same food you will still eat and it's something she has been doing without complaining.

1 Like

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lilpen3758:
wetin you smoke doja give me small nah I want to be like you right now..... grin grin na you and Bella dem dey now grin
with Mayorkun and Ruger wink
Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
jeff1607:

What's the big deal in helping your wife for the same food you will still eat and it's something she has been doing without complaining.

The big deal is reducing stress for her. U assisting her will definitely reduce a lot of stress for her.
She will not complain to u na but u as the husband,u are suppose to help your wife. You can't wait for her to tell u that she needs help before u assist her.
Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Obakashdee(m): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
What’s there in helping out in the kitchen when you can? We just stress things that are not

1 Like

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Polynek(m): 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
Individual preference, if u no won help ur woman in d kitchen another man can do it gladly out love, and there's nothing wrong with it

1 Like

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by frozen70(f): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
Doja2000:
Hello ladies and gentlemen in the house, this is my first thread on NL so am gonna be quick about it. please Forgive my grammatical errors.

Some men are fond of leaving kitchen responsibilities and most house chores to their wives. I think it is a lovely thing for a man to help out his wife in the kitchen, it shows that he's a caring and loving husband and that could also bring a strong bond in the marriage.

Some people think that men who help their wife in the kitchen are been controlled by their wife or worst, regarded as simp but it's a man's duty to provide assistance to their wife in every way possible, either by employing a house help or doing it themselves especially when she's pregnant.....

Whenever you are helping your wife in the kitchen, it's as if when she is helping you to pay some bills
There is nothing wrong with that, it's parts of being good to her and to yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Lilpen3758: 8:09am On Jul 15, 2021
Doja2000:
with Mayorkun and Ruger wink
grin grin smart pikin
Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 15, 2021
Lilpen3758:
grin grin smart pikin
angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by TheSourcerer: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2021
Doja2000:

hello good morning .
Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 24, 2021
TheSourcerer:
hello good morning .
good morning

1 Like

Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by Lovebliss2(f): 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by bukatyne(f): 6:01pm On Jan 05
illicit:

Love is stupid some of the time

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

It is no more wicked according to Brick & Lace?
Re: Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? by illicit(m): 6:07pm On Jan 05
bukatyne:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

It is no more wicked according to Brick & Lace?

E get how love be sha

Sometimes nice, sometimes wicked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. / Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? / I Cant Satisfy Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.