Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

What If Chidinma Is Pregnant For Usifo Ataga - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Chidinma Is Pregnant For Usifo Ataga (1051 Views)

Princess Chidinma Is Dominating Nollywood With Her Big Bum Bum (+18 PHOTOS) / Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? / Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Chidinma Is Pregnant For Usifo Ataga by mrsqueen: 1:41am On Jul 14, 2021
I was just watching Chidinma's new confessional video... about how she denied killing Usifo Ataga. In both videos I discovered that one thing remained constant. The two of them made love to each other.

I started thinking aloud. What if Chidinma is pregnant for Usifo Ataga...?

Who knows how the case will go..?

Lawyers in the house...!
Re: What If Chidinma Is Pregnant For Usifo Ataga by FashionCapital(m): 1:47am On Jul 14, 2021
See reasoning

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If Chidinma Is Pregnant For Usifo Ataga by ArcFresky(m): 2:06am On Jul 14, 2021
mrsqueen:
I was just watching Chidinma's new confessional video... about how she denied killing Usifo Ataga. In both videos I discovered that one thing remained constant. The two of them made love to each other.

Lawyers in the house...!

This is super storyyyyyyyyyy......

Anyways, am still wondering how she got his pin... Unless she use side eye steal am....
Re: What If Chidinma Is Pregnant For Usifo Ataga by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:28am On Jul 14, 2021
People sabi think tins sha angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If Chidinma Is Pregnant For Usifo Ataga by mrsqueen: 2:39am On Jul 14, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
FashionCapital:
Your mumu tie gele
Re: What If Chidinma Is Pregnant For Usifo Ataga by mrsqueen: 2:41am On Jul 14, 2021
But its possible..! grin grin
post=103685639:
People sabi think tins sha angry
Re: What If Chidinma Is Pregnant For Usifo Ataga by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 14, 2021
mrsqueen:

Lawyers in the house...!

The law does not know pregnancy's. Best that will happen is time for her to deliver the child before she is executed.
Re: What If Chidinma Is Pregnant For Usifo Ataga by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:12am On Jul 14, 2021
mrsqueen:
But its possible..! grin grin
Oh Yeah Mrs Queen!
That is very very possible.
We are not doubting that fact.
Just that we were surprised that you can think that far.
If she happens to be preggy, then, that is another twist and angle to the whole case!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If Chidinma Is Pregnant For Usifo Ataga by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:14am On Jul 14, 2021
ArcFresky:

This is super storyyyyyyyyyy......

Anyways, am still wondering how she got his pin... Unless she use side eye steal am....
According to the interview, she said he has given it to her once..... but we don't know if that is true or a lie,
Unfortunately, dead men don't talk! lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If Chidinma Is Pregnant For Usifo Ataga by Nobody: 3:45am On Jul 14, 2021
post=103686007:

Oh Yeah Mrs Queen!
That is very very possible.
We are not doubting that fact.
Just that we were surprised that you can think that far.
If she happens to be preggy, then, that is another twist and angle to the whole case!!

In front of the law, their is no twist. The charge remains the same and if found guilty will be sentenced accordingly. Lots of women giving birth in jail, not to talk od mothers have been sentenced to death or life imprisonment.

The twist only happens in home videos. In real life, it changes nothing. Murder is Murder. Whether pregnant murderer or mother of 10, The law will take its course

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Chidinma Is Pregnant For Usifo Ataga by Opexzy: 3:51am On Jul 14, 2021
mrsqueen:

Lawyers in the house...!

That won't change anything..
The fact to be established is: if she murdered that man in cold blood. Every other thing are secondary.

Bilyaminu's wife was sentenced to death for the gruesome murder of her husband even though they have an 8 months old baby together.

1 Like

Re: What If Chidinma Is Pregnant For Usifo Ataga by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:40am On Jul 14, 2021
SARSCoV2:

In front of the law, their is no twist. The charge remains the same and if found guilty will be sentenced accordingly. Lots of women giving birth in jail, not to talk od mothers have been sentenced to death or life imprisonment.

The twist only happens in home videos. In real life, it changes nothing. Murder is Murder. Whether pregnant murderer or mother of 10, The law will take its course
You have a very good point here sire!
Barristers in the house will also soon be here to shed more light from this angle.
Thanks Sir Covid! wink

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What If Chidinma Is Pregnant For Usifo Ataga by illicit(m): 6:17am On Jul 14, 2021
The family can pay police to dis-pregnant her
Re: What If Chidinma Is Pregnant For Usifo Ataga by Echowas: 6:22am On Jul 14, 2021
FashionCapital:
Your mumu tie gele
E wear shoe join
Re: What If Chidinma Is Pregnant For Usifo Ataga by kfasian: 2:51am On Jul 15, 2021
So...

(1) (Reply)

Jaruma Reveals To Women That Her Kayanmata Will Not Work For Obi Cubana. / Facebook: When A Man Has Only Ladies On His Facebook Friend List? / Imbox Me If U Need Someone To Impregnant U.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.