Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! (25186 Views)

Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React / Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by angelfallz(m): 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
I like how you shut her down immediately by telling her to stop the April fools' joke and asking her to investigate properly. I hope you stopped taking her daughter as a student.

Pearlman:
A woman once accused me of molesting her 10 year old daughter who was my student. She suspected the girl was violated. When she called in to accuse me, I told her to stop the April Fool joke. I advised her to investigate very well. That if the girl was messed with, the violator may still be watching to do worse. On investigating, we discovered that nobody violated the girl. She had discharge as a result of puberty!

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Kristenklasic: 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
Religion don mess us up for Africa
Ausval:
Yes ooooo

My aunty carry me go church for family prayers ...Na so the pastor accused me say I be witch and that I used to fly at night ..I was shocked can I be a witch and I don't know ??

Na so the man begin dey fire prayer ,they press my neck they blow my chest say i must confess

Before I knew it my aunty don join am before I open my eyes all of them don hold broom

The pastor Begin they tell my aunty to flog her way to breakthrough ..na so beating start for me ooo..see flog see broom

Omo I jejely confessed ooo say I be witch and na me be the cause of all the problem ,before these people go use broom end my young life

I come even begin to dey make cat sound mew mew mew mew ooo so that them go believe and leave me as all by back don already dey bleed

Na so dem free me ..I run for my life go back go meet my mama for village

But guessed what ?...the witch is a big boy now and all his family is extremely proud of him

Also my aunty now want her first son to come live with the witch so that the witch can send him to school .

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Juicewrld27: 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
mrcrabs:

My late mom had high BP I told my family to just let it go because it would affect my mom so we all agreed to let it go.. I remember that day like it was yesterday, naija police are the worst set of people you want to have anything to do with no one can tell me otherwise.
for my mum i can do anything. I for say why you no allow the woman pay for damages grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Airwavez: 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
prince3009:

Oga the post was

"Have you ever been accused wrongly?" and not "Have you ever accused someone wrongly?"

Make una dey try to read well na

Abeg getat

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by GraduatesGrant(m): 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
Severally

Do you know anyone preparing to attend graduate school in the states and want to take the GRADUATE RECORD EXAMINATION (GRE)? give them my watsapp contact on my signature
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by geesilver(m): 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
That was somewhere in Calabar....... I went for a job with my team. As the boss am always at the canteen if am not on field since that place seems comfortable for me so this sales girls are always ready to attend to my calls plus they do ask for me from my guys if am not around. So to them authomatically I don dey shine the girls Congo. The rumours started from my close friend but I denied it and he insisted that i am doing it at a point I was just laffing thinking it was a joke from him o. Before I know the whole team members don Carry the information like a breaking News. No matter how much I try to.... They choose to believe their instinct I just have to keep laffing anytime they mentioned it to me and those girls where not helping matter they keep flocking around me like am their boss...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Toktee(m): 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
Juicewrld27:
how come you be frequent face for general hospital? grin
No, you see there's this big Pharmacy at the junction direct opposite the general Hospital that's where i learn the the act of selling drugs for many years, aside that i lives in railway quarters which is also close to general Hospital for eleven yrs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Lostchild(m): 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
First one in 2001 : Stealing

Second one in 2019: Robbery

30 days later after escpaing the robbery accusation, a woman I don't even know accused me of: Kidnappings

If I share my story on each, everyone will say that Almighty God is really saving and protecting me.

The devils has always tried but they will always fail in their evil plans against me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Toktee(m): 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
Juicewrld27:
how come you be frequent face for general hospital? grin
No, you see there's this big Pharmacy at the junction direct opposite general Hospital that's where i learn the act of selling drugs for many years, aside that i lives in railway quarters which is also close to general Hospital for eleven yrs.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Abigail6840(f): 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
Am very sorry please am in need of an help for the sake of Almighty God, i have been suffering a lot with my son since I lost my job and I haven't got another one and it has lead to a lot of hunger for us to the extent of having nothing to eat, please even if it's #500 for the sake of God try to help us please, and by the grace of God what ever you have and seeing in this life that's always giving you joy and happiness will never turn to be a cause of sadness and sorrow to your lifetime, and may God in his power continue to be always giving you the full strength and wisdom that will enable you to be always overcoming all the life's challenges that will come or pass your way throughout your lifetime, and you will never loose what you loved and cherished most in your life amen please this my Acct No__First bank 3180322629 Elizabeth David Abigail

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Drsnives(m): 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
Renforce:
When I was in jss2, I took #200 to school. It so happened that I somehow got to school way before assembly so I was just goofing with my best friend until it was time

During break time I saw my friend in tears. When I enquired what the matter was, he told me Someone had stolen his #200. Out of the kindness of my own heart I offered up my own #200 since his place is much farther than mine.

Omo, the next day baba came to school with his mom and they reported to our then computer master that I have been the one stealing his money. The most painful part was that everyone believed him and even moreso his money was marked exactly as mine was grin
Everyone saw his own #200 but I had no single witness in my own case.

I don't know how the issue was resolved but till this day Ejenavi & I stopped being friends.

Plus na that day I know say devil get power o but I learnt a valuable lesson that day that stuck with me till today
What lesson pls share
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Mummyfour(f): 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
I was wrongly accused of adultery, witchcraft and selling a parcel of land by no one else but some one that is supposed to be my loved one and confidante.
I left him and his fellow accusers to God.
My God will fight my battle and vindicate me

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by RadioMOUTH(m): 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
grin I have never been accused... I do all wey dem say I do cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by angelfallz(m): 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
Well that was unfortunate. When ever you're in charge of money you MUST have accurate records. Otherwise, you open yourself up to be accused of stealing, embezzling, fraud etc and you would have nothing, absolutely nothing to defend yourself with.

Benki003:

That's the problem I lost the list and that was the beginning of a new term so I kinda forgot how much the money was

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Juicewrld27: 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
Toktee:
No, you see there's this big Pharmacy at the junction direct opposite the general Hospital that's where i learn the the act of selling drugs for many years, aside that i lives in railway quarters which is also close to general Hospital for eleven yrs.
i for say why everybody for general hospital gate wan sabi you
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Juicewrld27: 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
Mummyfour:
I was wrongly accused of adultery, witchcraft and selling a parcel of land by no one else but some one that is supposed to be my loved one and confidante.
I left him and his fellow accusers to God.
My God will fight my battle and vindicate me
this looks like the normal cliche in nollywood. No worry one of your sons will make it so he can drive into the house to give hollandaise on you neck and you start dancing around his car grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by angelfallz(m): 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
Simple explanation. Why can't a man keep his secrets to himself?
Like I said women would put you in trouble if you allow them to.

Juicewrld27:
so explain how samson allowed Delilah cause wahala for himself. My nigga only wanted love but got his two eyes guaged out
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Starboytwo(m): 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
We played football after i came back from school, left them 'reluctantantly' cuz i gotta go ile kewu as my alfa had reported me to my mum that i was a truance. Around 9pm saw a battalion with the most feared man in our hood then claimimg i broke all the glass in his house?

how come? i left them around 5 na. then a friend (now ex) claimed i broke the damn glasses. i tried to explain, but nothing. i was whisked in the mans car and driven to his house, pending when my mom came back from her shop. However, in the mans car, i discharged judgement myself. After repeatedly asking Micheal who did it and he kept saying its me(we were together in the back seat) i almost killed him before the man stopped the car, asked him to move to the front seat with him before he got a corpse.

i didn't break the damn glasses, but my actions in the car erased all doubt and i was victimized. The good part in all these was Micheal, i blackened the fuvkers eye. Saw the fuvker early this year when i strolled to my hood, im sure he woudn't forget what i did to his head in that car.

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Juicewrld27: 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
angelfallz:
Simple explanation. Why can't a man keep his secrets to himself?
Like I said women would put you in trouble if you allow them to.

God that created them for companionship ain't dumb.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Holaomoakin(m): 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
I was in the north then, and I went to a far place to charge my phone but was later accused of theft because I coudn't speak their language. They searched me thoroughly didn't find anything! I landed in NSCDC net before I explained myself out to their officers.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by angelfallz(m): 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
You aunt that accused you of witchcraft has been on your neck to assist in taking care of her son.
What has been your response to her? I'm curious.

Ausval:
Omo I go back village go meet my mama ooo..them sha call family meeting and my mum was solidly behind me stating that it's not possible that I was a witch .so fast forward to this day ..everything has changed to supposed witch is now a star in the family my aunty has been on my neck since January last year that he wants her son to come live with me so I can assist them in taking care of the boy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by josh123(m): 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
Went to my friends house to relax when my friends father pastor came to visit, later on my friends father called us to the sitting room for prayers, after praying the pastor said the holyghost told him we Where cultist, me and my friend where surprised i was confused i was even doubting my self that did i join cult without me knowing? He ask us some silly questions, we where so angry and we couldnt say anything because he was a pastor. About three month later we heard the pastor was arrested for sexually molesting a girl of 15 Years.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by kingthreat(m): 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
One old hag 50 something year old woman accused me of peeping her in the public bathroom where i went to visit a friend. Me being less popular in the area made everyone believe i am a pervert. The old woman was really enjoying the lies maybe she wanted to be considered sexually worthy again. This is more than 15 years later. Hope she still has something to hide.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by BarrElChapo(m): 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Your presence is needed in a thread. A guy has claimed to burst you

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Exodora: 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
I was wrongly accused by my lecturer of coming to lecture late cause am not known for late coming , when I tried to defend myself she tagged me a liar .
I came 30 minutes before her though I was in a different class then reading cause I like preparing for her next class .
I saw her when she passed to go sign, my mistake was that I didn't come out immediately to greet her maybe walk her to the office, instead I allowed her do the signing first before coming out to greet her . I tired my best to explain to her that I wasn't late and that I saw her but she said I was lying , I was so ashamed that I couldn't stand the look on her face anymore.
She throws questions at me anyhow and when I could not come up with a reasonable answer to her questions she looks at me with so much disdain . Nothing I say in the class matter anymore , this was one lecturer that I don't joke with her course even if am sleeping I can comfortably write her exams .

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Juicewrld27: 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
josh123:
Went to my friends house to relax when my friends father pastor came to visit, later on my friends father called us to the sitting room for prayers, after praying the pastor said the holyghost told him we Where cultist me and my friend where surprised i was confused i was even doubting my self that did i join cult without me knowing. He ask us some silly questions, we where so angry and we couldnt say anything because he was a pastor. About three month later we heard the pastor was arrested for sexually molesting a girl of 15 Years.
fake plophet grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Calicoe: 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
Back when I gained admission into dspz, I had a room mate during the first semester of year 1. We were living in peace and harmony until we went for end of the semester holidays. I was watching football at home when I got a text message from room mate saying so I was the witch that has been pressing him at night. I thought it was a joke until subsequent messages followed rebuking, binding, casting me as if I was truly a demon. I would have told my parents about it but they never knew I had a roommate. The moment we resumed, I refunded his money, gave him a week to get his stuff out of the room. Funny enough we never talked about the issue and never exchanged words till this day. To be honest, that incident had me questioning myself Wether I was truly a witch without knowing about it. But I was waiting for dude to say it to my face so that I can let him know that I don't do spiritual but would smack him physically for the accusation

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by kingthreat(m): 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
If you are reading this and you have ever intentionally accused someone falsely. May the pain or punishment of the accused be upon you.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by dakoru84: 3:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
Remember then when was in secondary school there was this arsenal Jessey ( arshevin 27) was bought for me
So like thia jessey and like putting it on there was one morning was just in the kitchen preparing food it Saturday morning and no school so there is this girl that back then she looks like someone with HIV ANS AIDS
walk up to me that why did i do what i did im the night was surprised and thinking and telling my self man you still sleeping,na there the girl said in the night my enter her room through the window and try to rape her...if not for my life style in the environment wonder how it would have ended... people around not family members ask this girl and her family to go find who try to rape her not me
Na so the story use ends buh till date that shame still da ma body when ever i see any of the family members and after that accusations the family members are now more close to me buh to avoid story give them long distance.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by donMIG(m): 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
I've been accused wrongfully back in 2019

Fes make I ask... Y guys wei look good babes no dei blv them?

My girl told me I was acting strange... And that Ive had enough of her

The tin sef tire me... But sha man go survive
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Juicewrld27: 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
kingthreat:
If you are reading this and you have ever intentionally accused someone falsely. May the pain or punishment of the accused be upon you.
like say you no follow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of A One-eyed Goat Born In India / How Many Of Us Can Say This Describes Our Nl Interactions / What's Your Advice To Help.. Mom Is In Detention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.