Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (7558 Views)

Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her / I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise / I Love My Girlfriend So Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 11:43am On Jul 14, 2021
Joteq7:
Please can someone help me understand this. I have been sick for days now and yesterday night, my girlfriend told me she had a cooking job somewhere and it was night time. I didn't want her to go because I was feeling really down but she said she needed the money and she would be back by 10pm. She left at past 7pm.

Around 10pm she sent me a message saying she is sorry that she has a lot of work that she will be back the next morning by 7am. I called her and I told her that I needed help, that I was feeling worse because I wasn't responding to treatment and she also promised to come back that night, she said OK she will come back. I waited for her but she never came.

Around past 11pm I tried calling her but her phone was switched off. I called numerous times but switched off. It rang once but my call was busied. I sent her a message it didn't deliver until later it delivered and she saw it but didn't respond. The so called job she went for is for 5k-10k. I didn't receive a message from her till this morning telling me she is sorry. We have been arguing about it and I've been telling her I don't believe her because why did she switch off her phone? She had her charger with her so low ba3 is not an excuse.

There are many other stories but if I go into them, it would turn to final year project. This one I explained here is just a recent one. I can't even count how many times she has broken up with me for no reason and come back saying she is sorry and she wouldn't do it again.

Mind u, this is a girl I've been sponsoring in her school. She is even older than me by 1 year. She is 28 and I am 27. The reason I am even broke now is because I gave her almost all my salary to pay for her school so that she could write her exam.

I am the one taking care of her in everything so I don't really understand what this is. Everything she needs is provided for her. I even borrow to give her just to make sure she has what she needs because she has no source of financial assistance. I do the things I do because I love her so much and I want her to have the essential things in life not just material things. She is actually my first love. We've been dating for 2 years. This is a girl I think of marrying but when she does things like this I get doubtful.

Please someone help me judge this matter and advice me. I am open to any kind of advice. Thank you!
you are too clingy. No woman stays faithful to a clingy man

1 Like

Re: . by Femmyfestus: 11:43am On Jul 14, 2021
Romanoff:
You guys will never learn.

It's a relationship 4gorsake, not a marriage.

If the red flags are there, end the relationship. Why do you guys come to Nairaland to look for who will help you end stupid relationships?

You shouldn't be sponsoring a woman in school if you're not married to her. You can contribute but outright sponsorship, na you born her?

That's how our barber looked heartbroken the last time we were there, when we asked him what happen, Oga said his relationship of several years just ended. That he sponsored the aunty through school from OND to HND. Aunty is done with school and is preparing for NYSC, she called Oga to tell Oga that the only ground for her getting redeployment or posting to Abuja where he is, is if she has a marriage certificate.

Oga said there had to be another way as he is not financially ready for marriage, na so babe no gree call or pick up calls o. That's how the relationship ended.

This yeye barber then told us how he has been sleeping in his shop so he can meet up with her needs, guess what? Baba didn't go to school.

I just begin swear for the girl say she no go use the certificate do anything for her life.

Faceless angel
You are doing well grin grin
Re: . by Cerebellum: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2021
Uncle93:
Cerebellum, where your 10 by 10 ?

This one matter don pass 10 by 10 or 20 by 20 o

Nah 5 headed pasan made with razor blade inside pepper he need

After 245 strokes, hin head go correct; D

5 Likes

Re: . by Austeeenxx: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2021
The stories in this section, are they even real? They sound fabricated. I mean, nobody should be this stupid.

12 Likes

Re: . by Uncle93(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
Cerebellum:

This one matter don pass 10 by 10 or 20 by 20 o

Nah 5 headed pasan made with razor blade inside pepper he need

After 245 strokes, hin head go correct; D

Lol you sabi!!! I trust u grin

2 Likes

Re: . by Shokoloko(f): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
Joteq7:
Please can someone help me understand this. I have been sick for days now and yesterday night, my girlfriend told me she had a cooking job somewhere and it was night time. I didn't want her to go because I was feeling really down but she said she needed the money and she would be back by 10pm. She left at past 7pm.

Around 10pm she sent me a message saying she is sorry that she has a lot of work that she will be back the next morning by 7am. I called her and I told her that I needed help, that I was feeling worse because I wasn't responding to treatment and she also promised to come back that night, she said OK she will come back. I waited for her but she never came.

Around past 11pm I tried calling her but her phone was switched off. I called numerous times but switched off. It rang once but my call was busied. I sent her a message it didn't deliver until later it delivered and she saw it but didn't respond. The so called job she went for is for 5k-10k. I didn't receive a message from her till this morning telling me she is sorry. We have been arguing about it and I've been telling her I don't believe her because why did she switch off her phone? She had her charger with her so low ba3 is not an excuse.

There are many other stories but if I go into them, it would turn to final year project. This one I explained here is just a recent one. I can't even count how many times she has broken up with me for no reason and come back saying she is sorry and she wouldn't do it again.

Mind u, this is a girl I've been sponsoring in her school. She is even older than me by 1 year. She is 28 and I am 27. The reason I am even broke now is because I gave her almost all my salary to pay for her school so that she could write her exam.

I am the one taking care of her in everything so I don't really understand what this is. Everything she needs is provided for her. I even borrow to give her just to make sure she has what she needs because she has no source of financial assistance. I do the things I do because I love her so much and I want her to have the essential things in life not just material things. She is actually my first love. We've been dating for 2 years. This is a girl I think of marrying but when she does things like this I get doubtful.

Please someone help me judge this matter and advice me. I am open to any kind of advice. Thank you!
Say no to premarital assistance

3 Likes

Re: . by walesoflyf(m): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Shokoloko:

Say no to premarital assistance

After reading all the comments made by everyone here, guy you are still making up excuses for her... Are you that daft?...Can't you see the whole relationship is draining you?.... OK this is my take, continue to spend on her, believe her lies... You guys are made for each other...

By the time she finishes with you, you will hate all women.. � � � �

7 Likes

Re: . by Joteq7: 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
AutoChick4U:
you are too clingy. No woman stays faithful to a clingy man

If I'm too clingy, then why is she the one coming back and apologising and saying she can't do without me?
Re: . by Joteq7: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
Force12:
You are a bastard

I welcome advice, not insults. It seems u are not ok. I don't have time for ur type
Re: . by BigDick70inch(m): 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
[s]
Joteq7:

[/s]

Fool......
I'm sure u ain't a university graduate yosef........but u sponsoring her in school........

There is one.......am presently chatting with on WhatsApp also being sponsored in uni by her boyfriend too........

We might starting fucking pretty soon..........even tho I never spent on dime on her yet...........

We started.......sex chatting/dirty talk and that leaves her Hot and wet each time.........

2 Likes

Re: . by Joteq7: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
BigDick70inch:
[s][/s]

Fool......
I'm sure u ain't a university graduate yosef........but u sponsoring her in school........

There is one.......am presently chat with on WhatsApp also being sponsored in uni by her boy friend too........

We might starting fucking pretty soon..........even tho I never spent on dime on her yet...........

We started.......sex chatting/dirty talk and that leaves her Hot and wet each time.........

We have star

What? I asked for advice, not senseless talk. Don't talk shit about someone u don't know. Take that dumb shit elsewhere. Who the f*ck is talking about who u wanna f*ck? This post is about advice on what I should do not what u doing

If u don't have any reasonable thing to say then its best to STFU

BTW I'm past the level of graduate. Smh

2 Likes

Re: . by Joteq7: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
walesoflyf:

After reading all the comments made by everyone here, guy you are still making up excuses for her... Are you that daft?...Can't you see the whole relationship is draining you?.... OK this is my take, continue to spend on her, believe her lies... You guys are made for each other...

By the time she finishes with you, you will hate all women.. � � � �

I don't think I made any excuse for her.
Re: . by LegitLexLuthor(m): 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sugardick:
God why?
More like God why x100
Re: . by favour32(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
90% of guys wey fully sponsor girlfriend for school regret am.
If na serious relationship wey may lead to marriage you dey find, avoid students, especially the ones wey dey struggle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Rossy12(f): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
Uhnnnn, we still hv some gud guys out there, I dnt really knw wat some girls want. Trade with caution!!!
Re: . by Skullano(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sorry to say this but you are STUPID.

1 Like

Re: . by Gentlerespect76: 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
If he is convinced that she is cheating he will be a fool to be in a relationship with her. I premised my advice on the fact that he he has not established a case of cheating against her and the fact that he has made heavy financial commitment in the relationship.

Romanoff:

What if she's unfaithful. You want him to marry an unfaithful woman so that he will be creating infidelity posts on Nairaland every week?
Re: . by Joteq7: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
Skullano:
Sorry to say this but you are STUPID.

USELESS response!! Don't need ur thought. Move on to the next
Re: . by Makaveli217(m): 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
Joteq7:
Thank you everyone for your responses. I'm still expecting more advices. I even accept the one that I'm gullible or na juju be this. So how do I remove the feelings I have for her. Its not easy for me. Trust me I have tried. She has broken up with me more times than I can count and I try to do away with my feelings but its been hard. Especially when she comes back apologising.

I'm so attached to her that even her parents call me when they want to tell her something, that its only me she will listen to because she normally has issues with them. I am very much involved with her parents

Oga end that relationship, and cut off from her family.
I once once in your shoes, but I didn't do the sponsoring shit. I had a fatal accident that almost took my life, I was bedridden for weeks, couldn't walk, babe didn't call, text or visit, later she came apologizing, I told her so if i died she wouldn't attend my burial to pay her last respect or visit my family to console them, she was just apologizing, crying and shit. I don't talk much cause I've already ended the relationship in my head, I ghost her, when sense fell upon her and she realized what she lost she started begging me saying she miss me and shit imagine. When she saw I don't give a Bleep again she said she want to become my friend because she can't bear losing me completely, but I'm like death, I don't give second chances, that was how I ended a six years relationship.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Angelacruz: 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
Tears loading

1 Like

Re: . by Joteq7: 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
Once again. I would to say thank you to everyone for their input but I don't welcome insults. I posted this for advice because I know there are many experienced people in the subject matter here that can advice me. I have only fallen in love once in my life and its this one. I know many have had many loves. Experienced replies pls

Now I kindly ask that if your talk doesn't have any degree of sense in it then just keep ur fingers moving to the next post.

Thank you�
Re: . by Onyenna(m): 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Joteq7:

Just like now that we are arguing about it. I told her I didn't believe her and next thing she told me was she was working all night to get money for us and I want to do this to her, just because I said I didn't believe her and she also said I am a wicked person and God will judge me and then blocked me. All because I told her I didn't believe that she went for any cooking.

Nnaah meehn!!!!! I find it almost impossible to believe you!! Like, are you for real!!.....

Time for you to move on for good bro.....

1 Like

Re: . by jericco1(m): 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bro, I know that feeling, and I understand your suspicion. Albeit, it could be that she is saying the truth regarding where she went to that night or not.

I'll advise you to stop worrying about such things else you may just end up hurting yourself.

Have a wonderful day.
Re: . by Princesslee: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
Really God when? Some girls are naturally just lucky
Sugardick:
God why?
Re: . by falcon01: 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
Joteq7:

I'm gonna be honest with you, and I'll sound brutal! You are fool! A big fool for that matter for sponsoring her and even worse she's 28 years old wtf!! She even have the guts to turn off her phone wtf! At 27 you should have a girl between 20 to 25. And the fact that you sponsored her education means you are a waste as a man and if at this point you are still thinking of to leave her or not then you are a hopeless cause. And she's not only cheating on you, you are dating an ashawo.

8 Likes

Re: . by davien(m): 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
FreeSpirited:
My dear Men, abeg are these stories really true? Are men so mentally paralysed by pvssy that they can't even think and act like a man...seems like made up story
I've witnessed worse and in my younger years I tolerated worse. It is happening to someone out there even if the story isn't true.
Women can be obviously cheating and not invested to an outsider, but you wey struggle for the relationship will be blind.

3 Likes

Re: . by falcon01: 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
Joteq7:

If I'm too clingy, then why is she the one coming back and apologising and saying she can't do without me?
because she knows you dont have mind and is to weak to chase her. She's gonna keep using you agon and again untill your eyes clear

3 Likes

Re: . by walesoflyf(m): 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Joteq7:

I don't think I made any excuse for her.

Then why are you still saying she comes back to apologise and you still find a way to forgive her?.. Is it until she reduces your self esteem to the level where you won't be able to speak to another woman, that's when you'll realise you deserve better?..

She doesn't care enough about you and honestly she believes she has your "Mumu" button that's why she can play with your heart and then come back apologizing... Wake up... You deserve better.. Stop acting like a Simp...

I'm not saying you should take my advice though... You can keep forgiving her for loving herself and not you.. Life is all about the choices we make.. Adios!

4 Likes

Re: . by kindlyheart: 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
borrow to give somebody? your are making a big mistake bro.
Re: . by Elimon(m): 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
Joteq7:

You need to be relieved of your duties..
Give up man... Before they give up on u... This break up go still reach u
Re: . by pansophist(m): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
If this experience with your gf will de-simp and install basic common sense in you, then baba God has fulfilled his will. Redemption is free, you just have to need it.

Sorry I have no advice to give.

6 Likes

Re: . by Gopitoto: 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
SmellySperm:
If i ever have a son like this one, I'd kick him in the balls and exchange him for weed.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Made Me Shed Tears Today / I Saw Them Making Out In The Office ! See Details Here / "My Man Can't Leave Me Because No Woman Sucks Dick Better Than I' - Cardi B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.