Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (7571 Views)

Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her / I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise / I Love My Girlfriend So Much (2) (3) (4)

Re: . by Joteq7: 5:59am On Jul 15, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Guy.. why you go tell this Fool OP the truth nah..
Leave him with his folly nah..
I told him to sell his Kidneys and buy a Royce with it for his GF..
This Assholes don't need nor value sound advice..

F*ck off with ur insult bruh. Don't need it. All I need is advice not useless insults
Re: . by formaxy: 6:56am On Jul 15, 2021
Joteq7:
Please can someone help me understand this. I have been sick for days now and yesterday night, my girlfriend told me she had a cooking job somewhere and it was night time. I didn't want her to go because I was feeling really down but she said she needed the money and she would be back by 10pm. She left at past 7pm.

Around 10pm she sent me a message saying she is sorry that she has a lot of work that she will be back the next morning by 7am. I called her and I told her that I needed help, that I was feeling worse because I wasn't responding to treatment and she also promised to come back that night, she said OK she will come back. I waited for her but she never came.

Around past 11pm I tried calling her but her phone was switched off. I called numerous times but switched off. It rang once but my call was busied. I sent her a message it didn't deliver until later it delivered and she saw it but didn't respond. The so called job she went for is for 5k-10k. I didn't receive a message from her till this morning telling me she is sorry. We have been arguing about it and I've been telling her I don't believe her because why did she switch off her phone? She had her charger with her so low ba3 is not an excuse.

There are many other stories but if I go into them, it would turn to final year project. This one I explained here is just a recent one. I can't even count how many times she has broken up with me for no reason and come back saying she is sorry and she wouldn't do it again.

Mind u, this is a girl I've been sponsoring in her school. She is even older than me by 1 year. She is 28 and I am 27. The reason I am even broke now is because I gave her almost all my salary to pay for her school so that she could write her exam.

I am the one taking care of her in everything so I don't really understand what this is. Everything she needs is provided for her. I even borrow to give her just to make sure she has what she needs because she has no source of financial assistance. I do the things I do because I love her so much and I want her to have the essential things in life not just material things. She is actually my first love. We've been dating for 2 years. This is a girl I think of marrying but when she does things like this I get doubtful.

Please someone help me judge this matter and advice me. I am open to any kind of advice. Thank you!

You're a mumu man!

79 years old man! You think say you wise abi? Now them don abandon you for the relationship
Re: . by Chris2863(m): 7:13am On Jul 15, 2021
Sorry to say but your girlfriend abi our girlfriend is into hook up. Keep deceiving yourself. I may have had coitus with her self because I pay within 5k-10k per night and two babes don use this cooking shit as a cover up for their so called fiancΓ©s grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 15, 2021
Romanoff:
You guys will never learn.

I just begin swear for the girl say she no go use the certificate do anything for her life.

Amen to that. That girl is evil.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 15, 2021
CaroLyner:
Trust is a huge building-block in relationships. Without trust, then there is no way to have a healthy relationship with your partner. The way I see it, you can:

Talk with her about this issue you face. If you really do not want to lose her, then sit down and talk to her about the problems you have regarding her. Ask her if she if she is willing to do things that will earn back your trust with her.

If that doesnt work then break up. There is no point in pursuing a relationship if you do not have a solid foundation supporting it

Talk to her about what? Ahn ahn.. you people are not good o. Someone is obviously wicked and doesn't love him and you're still saying talk to her about it. There's nothing to talk about. The handwriting is clear on the wall.

Re: . by pkayode44(m): 7:35am On Jul 15, 2021
Prince has decided to teach 500 individuals *"how to build professional blogs and business websites without writing codes"

Click the link below to join the training before available slots get filled up

you can chat me up on this no so i can add you 07012039012

P.S: IT'S 2000 NAIRA ONLY
TRAINING STARTS ON THE 9TH OF AUGUST
Re: . by lkillbrokehoes: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2021
SmellySperm:
If i ever have a son like this one, I'd kick him in the balls and exchange him for weed.
Re: . by lkillbrokehoes: 7:45am On Jul 15, 2021
Force12:
You are a bastard
Re: . by lkillbrokehoes: 7:53am On Jul 15, 2021
Joteq7:
Thank you everyone for your responses. I'm still expecting more advices. I even accept the one that I'm gullible or na juju be this. So how do I remove the feelings I have for her. Its not easy for me. Trust me I have tried. She has broken up with me more times than I can count and I try to do away with my feelings but its been hard. Especially when she comes back apologising.

I'm so attached to her that even her parents call me when they want to tell her something, that its only me she will listen to because she normally has issues with them. I am very much involved with her parents
Bro if your story is real, I'm really disappointed in you, very very disappointed. no sane and right thinking man would act the way you did. you are an irredeemable simp, infact I feel like Knacking you 10 by 10, playmaker14 what should we do to this Simp? jeez!
Re: . by Temmylee01(m): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2021
I calmly read all the comments here from page one to this place, see joteq7 lemme tell u small about my past,,,, 2011 I met this babe through my friend and he gave me her line I called her and we started talking that lead to dating, I meant distance relationship.... Now I was still an apprentice then while she's seeking admission to school of nursing ofa... fforward to 2012 she got admitted and her parents payed for everything except her house rent, they have spent they're last dime...me on the other hand didn't have much so I advice her to go and be squatting with any friends or girl she might have known during her registration that after a week she will get her own place...after a week I source for the house rent and I send it to her. Later on I keep sending cash to her from my little savings as an apprentice back then.. well we finally met and she was a virgin then trust me I wasted no time in taking that vaginity after that she was Soo committed she travels to Abuja back to ofa like lugbe to gwagwalada almost any break they had in school....but when she jam another guy Wey hold better rabah nobody told me when I noticed cuz,,,,,her altitude changed.... just like you JOTEQ7 I was finding it hard to let her go cuz chaii I don over invest and spend I didn't mention all here oooh cool well when I FINALLY knw this bitch is done wimme was on the 31st of December 2016/1st of Jan 2017 before once happy new year is been shouted this my ex call will be coming in untill I will pick if not nah fight so anytime she call even during prayers of new year I will still go out and receive her call to wish her happy new year...back to that night this girl didn't even send my mother after happy new year has been shouted I went outside I called her and she busy my call and off her phone..... Next morning I called again she told me she's cooking and she was praying when I was DISTURBING her in church last night..... I gave her like two hours I called again this time she yell at me saying why am I calling her Everytime like someone want to steal her (in underground) I can hear her friends laughing me...... My whole word was left in blank....joteq I was a emotional type then believe me I cried... then I man up I decided no woman would ever ridicule me like that ever again.... I deleted her line even I have it in my head up till now I decided not to call her it wasn't easy bro....I will go to Mai chai shop till around 11pm before going home cuz only me inside house will make me to be thinking of her and that was a distance relationship ooooh...... Those first two weeks she didn't even bother calling me and I was able to HEAL....... Bro after one month that's was when she called but by then have moved on uptill now since 2017 she still calls hoping we could see and come back but that ain't gonna work.

You need to man up and let her go..... Else she will keep playing you around.,... it won't be easy oooh cuz she's ur first love just like that babe was my first love but you need to man up. Bro since then I learned not to invest heavily in a girl that won't or not investing in me.... FIVE YEARS RELATIONSHIP just ended in a blink bcuz she find herself a new rich guy that finally fvvck her and left her now she's wanting me
Temmylee01:
Re: . by ruggedtimi(m): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2021
Joteq7:
Thank you everyone for your responses. I'm still expecting more advices. I even accept the one that I'm gullible or na juju be this. So how do I remove the feelings I have for her. Its not easy for me. Trust me I have tried. She has broken up with me more times than I can count and I try to do away with my feelings but its been hard. Especially when she comes back apologising.

I'm so attached to her that even her parents call me when they want to tell her something, that its only me she will listen to because she normally has issues with them. I am very much involved with her parents
so she get parents
Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 9:08am On Jul 15, 2021
Romanoff:
You guys will never learn.

It's a relationship 4gorsake, not a marriage.

If the red flags are there, end the relationship. Why do you guys come to Nairaland to look for who will help you end stupid relationships?

You shouldn't be sponsoring a woman in school if you're not married to her. You can contribute but outright sponsorship, na you born her?

That's how our barber looked heartbroken the last time we were there, when we asked him what happen, Oga said his relationship of several years just ended. That he sponsored the aunty through school from OND to HND. Aunty is done with school and is preparing for NYSC, she called Oga to tell Oga that the only ground for her getting redeployment or posting to Abuja where he is, is if she has a marriage certificate.

Oga said there had to be another way as he is not financially ready for marriage, na so babe no gree call or pick up calls o. That's how the relationship ended.

This yeye barber then told us how he has been sleeping in his shop so he can meet up with her needs, guess what? Baba didn't go to school.

I just begin swear for the girl say she no go use the certificate do anything for her life.

Bro, don't blame that barber, he wasn't experienced enough to read between the lines.

Women are very deceptional using emotional blackmail to get gains from men.

Thank God for Redpill movement of Nairaland. It is well.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2021
Thank God say you know who you be and you know say all simp must die , so go tell your people bye bye . Look yourself and you go know who be disgrace , useless and brainless bastard
Joteq7:

U need help! You're clearly mentally deranged. Na ur type wey problem no dey finish. Unwanted comment.

Take ur shit elsewhere. No dey talk death anyhow before na u experience first. Disgrace of a human
Re: . by Romanoff(f): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2021
FunnyDude:

Bro, don't blame that barber, he wasn't experienced enough to read between the lines.

Women are very deceptional using emotional blackmail to get gains from men.

Thank God for Redpill movement of Nairaland. It is well.

I am female actually.
Re: . by Joteq7: 9:57am On Jul 15, 2021
Azammmi:
Thank God say you know who you be and you know say all simp must die , so go tell your people bye bye . Look yourself and you go know who be disgrace , useless and brainless bastard

And u will open ur dirty f*cking mouth and say you want to go to heaven. You are not a human being and you deserve every bad thing happening to u now and whatever bad thing that will happen to u. I'm sure you're going tru something bad or you've been tru something bad that is why u are bitter. Someone like u can never be beta than me.

Disgrace to humanity. Move ur ass out of my post. Someone wey no get human sense dey call me senseless. I laugh in Swahili for u. Your post has to importance here. Move on u worthless soul mtcheww
Re: . by Joteq7: 10:03am On Jul 15, 2021
Temmylee01:
I calmly read all the comments here from page one to this place, see joteq7 lemme tell u small about my past,,,, 2011 I met this babe through my friend and he gave me her line I called her and we started talking that lead to dating, I meant distance relationship.... Now I was still an apprentice then while she's seeking admission to school of nursing ofa... fforward to 2012 she got admitted and her parents payed for everything except her house rent, they have spent they're last dime...me on the other hand didn't have much so I advice her to go and be squatting with any friends or girl she might have known during her registration that after a week she will get her own place...after a week I source for the house rent and I send it to her. Later on I keep sending cash to her from my little savings as an apprentice back then.. well we finally met and she was a virgin then trust me I wasted no time in taking that vaginity after that she was Soo committed she travels to Abuja back to ofa like lugbe to gwagwalada almost any break they had in school....but when she jam another guy Wey hold better rabah nobody told me when I noticed cuz,,,,,her altitude changed.... just like you JOTEQ7 I was finding it hard to let her go cuz chaii I don over invest and spend I didn't mention all here oooh cool well when I FINALLY knw this bitch is done wimme was on the 31st of December 2016/1st of Jan 2017 before once happy new year is been shouted this my ex call will be coming in untill I will pick if not nah fight so anytime she call even during prayers of new year I will still go out and receive her call to wish her happy new year...back to that night this girl didn't even send my mother after happy new year has been shouted I went outside I called her and she busy my call and off her phone..... Next morning I called again she told me she's cooking and she was praying when I was DISTURBING her in church last night..... I gave her like two hours I called again this time she yell at me saying why am I calling her Everytime like someone want to steal her (in underground) I can hear her friends laughing me...... My whole word was left in blank....joteq I was a emotional type then believe me I cried... then I man up I decided no woman would ever ridicule me like that ever again.... I deleted her line even I have it in my head up till now I decided not to call her it wasn't easy bro....I will go to Mai chai shop till around 11pm before going home cuz only me inside house will make me to be thinking of her and that was a distance relationship ooooh...... Those first two weeks she didn't even bother calling me and I was able to HEAL....... Bro after one month that's was when she called but by then have moved on uptill now since 2017 she still calls hoping we could see and come back but that ain't gonna work.

You need to man up and let her go..... Else she will keep playing you around.,... it won't be easy oooh cuz she's ur first love just like that babe was my first love but you need to man up. Bro since then I learned not to invest heavily in a girl that won't or not investing in me.... FIVE YEARS RELATIONSHIP just ended in a blink bcuz she find herself a new rich guy that finally fvvck her and left her now she's wanting me

Bro pls pm me if u have the chance, let me learn more from u. I think you are the one that really understands me the most here. I have listened to others and it seems some just want to make matters worse. Some are good advices, some think the story is false but it is very true and I am on a dilemma. People who haven't gone tru this think it's as easy as 123 or abc. Matters of the heart are not that easy to handle. If u have chance to talk, I would like to hear more from u
Re: . by Joteq7: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2021
Temmylee01:

Bro pls pm me if u have the chance, let me learn more from u. I think you are the one that really understands me the most here. I have listened to others and it seems some just want to make matters worse. Some are good advices, some think the story is false but it is very true and I am on a dilemma. People who haven't gone tru this think it's as easy as 123 or abc. Matters of the heart are not that easy to handle. If u have chance to talk, I would like to hear more from u.

Thank you
Re: . by PlayMaker14: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Bro if your story is real, I'm really disappointed in you, very very disappointed. no sane and right thinking man would act the way you did. you are an irredeemable simp, infact I feel like Knacking you 10 by 10, playmak.er14 what should we do to this Simp? jeez!
This one is already destined to be a compound fool....

The cause of this Simping disorder the Efulefu exhibit proudly cannot be traced, or we should just say "na follow come"

There's nothing we can do to redeem the irredeemable.

Re: . by lkillbrokehoes: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:

The cause of this Simping disorder the Efulefu exhibit proudly cannot be traced, or we should just say "na follow come"

Hahahahahahahaha I'm really so pained right now, I feel like flogging that guy with a thick rod.cheesy
Re: . by PlayMaker14: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Hahahahahahahaha I'm really so pained right now, I feel like flogging that guy with a thick rod.cheesy
My brother, Goat na Goat, if you like, carry rod whip am or carry am go London, na still Goat.

Re: . by lkillbrokehoes: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
My brother, Goat na Goat, if you like, carry rod whip am or carry am go London, na still Goat.
Hahahaha nah true you talk oh gringringrin
Re: . by Joteq7: 11:17am On Jul 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:

All this rubbish that all of u fools are saying, it go reach ur turn wey u go get problem and u go beg for help and u no go see. All this rubbish you're saying is not affecting or moving me in anyway.

Na una type wey dem dey call cyber bullies wey dey cause people make dem commit suicide.

All na turn by turn. Problem no dey finish

Remember my words when your own problem come. Na the same words dem go give you. Your name fit u sef. Playmaker dustbin.

When your problem come and u can't find solution. Remember my words. Remember, problem no dey finish for this country. You are blessed

We move
Re: . by Joteq7: 11:20am On Jul 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

Na so u dey flog ur brothers for house abi. Why it pain u? Na ur problem?

Oga if u no get advice for me ehhh, jeje move on because u have no idea who u are talking to.

U fit continue dey flog ur family members for house. Make it pain dem
Re: . by PlayMaker14: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2021
Joteq7:

All this rubbish that all of u fools are saying, it go reach ur turn wey u go get problem and u go beg for help and u no go see. All this rubbish you're saying is not affecting or moving me in anyway.

Na una type wey dem dey call cyber bullies wey dey cause people make dem commit suicide.

All na turn by turn. Problem no dey finish

Remember my words when your own problem come. Na the same words dem go give you. Your name fit u sef. Playmaker dustbin.

When your problem come and u can't find solution. Remember my words. Remember, problem no dey finish for this country. You are blessed

We move
If I,or anyone else has to tell you whether or not you should enter, stay, or exit a relationship, then you're obviously not mature enough for any relationship.

Relationship are for mature people and maturity means having a mind of your own to make your own decisions based on your principles.

This is important because you'll be the main beneficiary or sufferer of the consequences of your life choices and if you are not emotionally equipped to make such choices, then you should not be having relationship.

Do have a lovely day in fucktown. smiley

Re: . by Joteq7: 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
If I,or anyone else has to tell you whether or not you should enter, stay, or exit a relationship, then you're obviously not mature enough for any relationship.

Relationship are for mature people and maturity means having a mind of your own to make your own decisions based on your principles.

This is important because you'll be the main beneficiary or sufferer of the consequences of your life choices and if you are not emotionally equipped to make such choices, then you should not be having relationship.

Do have a lovely day in fucktown. smiley

U talk about maturity? This is the most mature thing I've seen u say. If only u had been more mature in ur previous comment.

If I was experienced about this, I wouldn't come to Nairaland to seek for advice. That's the point of me coming here to ask for others' view of it so that I can learn. And it seems like it took u a while to get the point of this post. Life is full of ups and downs and we learn from them, abi was ur first relationship perfect? It's obvious I'm not experienced, that is why I came here to seek advice from elderly and more matured people than I. Simple thing turn problem, people dey carry matter for head like say na their problem.

I'm in a relationship with someone and I have issue, shouldn't I seek advice from more mature people? As in I don't understand. What is wrong with asking for advice?

I have heard u!!! Thank you for your input.
Stay true, stay safe broda
Re: . by PlayMaker14: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
Joteq7:

U talk about maturity? This is the most mature thing I've seen u say. If only u had been more mature in ur previous comment.

If I was experienced about this, I wouldn't come to Nairaland to seek for advice. That's the point of me coming here to ask for others' view of it so that I can learn. And it seems like it took u a while to get the point of this post. Life is full of ups and downs and we learn from them, abi was ur first relationship perfect? It's obvious I'm not experienced, that is why I came here to seek advice from elderly and more matured people than I. Simple thing turn problem, people dey carry matter for head like say na their problem.

I'm in a relationship with someone and I have issue, shouldn't I seek advice from more mature people? As in I don't understand. What is wrong with asking for advice?

I have heard u!!! Thank you for your input.
Stay true, stay safe broda
I don't need your commendation, all my comments here are simple and plain.

You are a notorious and irredeemable SIMP.

Have a mind of your own, don't go on social media seeking for validation about your relationship when you're not a teenager.

The best advise you can ever receive na the one when you give yourself.

Re: . by Joteq7: 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I don't need your commendation, all my comments here are simple and plain.

You are a notorious and irredeemable SIMP.

Have a mind of your own, don't go on social media seeking for validation about your relationship when you're not a teenager.

The best advise you can ever receive na the one when you give yourself.

Back to nonsense talk I see. Your advice is valid but u are NOT. Move on to the next post IMMATURE papa.

we move!!!
Re: . by Joteq7: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2021

No be juju be this!!!

Bro find someone who puts you first and you do likewise, you are dating yourself.[/quote]
Re: . by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
Joteq7:

F*ck off with ur insult bruh. Don't need it. All I need is advice not useless insults

No wonder you are miserable in a relationship.. and a little girl is using your head to play Ping Pong..
Weaklings like you easily get emotional.. so I understand your Wailings..

Re: . by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
Lol fool me and you who is going thru something bad MUMU see your useless life as sense no de your head , you go die soon and na that MUMU were u be go kill you , bastard born by mistake
Joteq7:

And u will open ur dirty f*cking mouth and say you want to go to heaven. You are not a human being and you deserve every bad thing happening to u now and whatever bad thing that will happen to u. I'm sure you're going tru something bad or you've been tru something bad that is why u are bitter. Someone like u can never be beta than me.

Disgrace to humanity. Move ur ass out of my post. Someone wey no get human sense dey call me senseless. I laugh in Swahili for u. Your post has to importance here. Move on u worthless soul mtcheww
Re: . by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
Leave the weak ass fool let him be deceiving himself cheesy , the boy nana Goat
FORWARDEVERLY:

No wonder you are miserable in a relationship.. and a little girl is using your head to play Ping Pong..
Weaklings like you easily get emotional.. so I understand your Wailings..
Re: . by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
Azammmi:
Leave the weak ass fool let him be deceiving himself cheesy , the boy nana Goat

I Swear. That is how you know a Weakling of a man.. when e reach em fellow man, he bares his fangs, become harsh and annoying but when e reach women, e go start dey Wail, complain, Moan, Cry and beg..
The nerve and confidence he used to reply me, had it been he used such on his GF, he would not be Wailing and creating a thread on his sorry state and Fate..

At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) / My Being Handsome Is Putting Me Into Trouble / Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106