Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (7568 Views)

Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her / I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise / I Love My Girlfriend So Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
Lol don’t mind him , I’m sure if he wants to knack na with serious Abeg for hours cheesy . na irredeemable Simp . This one fit won commot babe shout go inside e go run inside jejely de shake “I can’t afford to loose Her” . SIMP quote author=FORWARDEVERLY post=103738114]

grin grin grin

I Swear. That is how you know a Weakling of a man.. when e reach em fellow man, he bares his fangs, become harsh and annoying but when e reach women, e go start dey Wail, complain, Moan, Cry and beg..
The nerve and confidence he used to reply me, had it been he used such on his GF, he would not be Wailing and creating a thread on his sorry state and Fate..[/quote]
Re: . by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
Lol don’t mind him , I’m sure if he wants to knack na with serious Abeg for hours cheesy . na irredeemable Simp . This one fit won commot babe shout go inside e go run inside jejely de shake “I can’t afford to loose Her” . SIMP
FORWARDEVERLY:

grin grin grin

I Swear. That is how you know a Weakling of a man.. when e reach em fellow man, he bares his fangs, become harsh and annoying but when e reach women, e go start dey Wail, complain, Moan, Cry and beg..
The nerve and confidence he used to reply me, had it been he used such on his GF, he would not be Wailing and creating a thread on his sorry state and Fate..
Re: . by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
Azammmi:
Lol don’t mind him , I’m sure if he wants to knack na with serious Abeg for hours cheesy . na irredeemable Simp . This one fit won commot babe shout go inside e go run inside jejely de shake “I can’t afford to loose Her” . SIMP

Lol.. (I can't afford to loose her lines got me LMFAO)
Like someone usually say... "Death to SIMPs"

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by lkillbrokehoes: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I don't need your commendation, all my comments here are simple and plain.

You are a notorious and irredeemable SIMP.

Have a mind of your own, don't go on social media seeking for validation about your relationship when you're not a teenager.

The best advise you can ever receive na the one when you give yourself.
That guy just over mumu, just leave him, he will surely suffer it.
Re: . by PlayMaker14: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
You see why I told you that the dude is irredeemable?

Hope your day is going well Bro.

1 Like

Re: . by lkillbrokehoes: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:

The guy have edited his thread lol grin

Fine bro, my day is going smooth.
Re: . by PlayMaker14: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

Thank Heavens say person quote am before he fall back to him senses.... Make he nor go lie in the future say he nor be SIMP.

Glad to hear that.

1 Like

Re: . by lkillbrokehoes: 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Thank Heavens say person quote am before he fall back to him senses.... Make he nor go lie in the future say he nor be SIMP.

Glad to hear that.
Lol cheesy
Re: . by Youngpo413: 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
Joteq7:

If I'm too clingy, then why is she the one coming back and apologising and saying she can't do without me?
you be learner....
Re: . by Joteq7: 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
Azammmi:
Lol fool me and you who is going thru something bad MUMU see your useless life as sense no de your head , you go die soon and na that MUMU were u be go kill you , bastard born by mistake

From one bastard to another, how fa guy? Why it dey pain u. Ur body dey hot like say na u get the problem. Useless? Bro I know u must be so hurt from something in ur life that u are bitter. Mannerless BUFFON.

Who brought u up? It fit no be ur mama. If na ur mama bring u up like this, then sorry is ur case. U sound like someone with no home training. Like say dem pick u up from street and na dat same street na em this die u dey talk go find u. No go find beta thing to do, na to dey insult person for nairaland. U no get job

I rest my case....

We move
Re: . by Joteq7: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

No wonder you are miserable in a relationship.. and a little girl is using your head to play Ping Pong..
Weaklings like you easily get emotional.. so I understand your Wailings..

U wey na master player na. Dey play all the girls wey dey ur area. Strong man. I hail
Re: . by Joteq7: 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

grin grin grin

The nerve and confidence he used to reply me, had it been he used such on his GF, he would not be Wailing and creating a thread on his sorry state and Fate..

U don't know me. If u did, u won't be typing this crap
Re: . by Joteq7: 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
Azammmi:
Lol don’t mind him , I’m sure if he wants to knack na with serious Abeg for hours cheesy . na irredeemable Simp . This one fit won commot babe shout go inside e go run inside jejely de shake “I can’t afford to loose Her” . SIMP quote author=FORWARDEVERLY post=103738114]

Ehhh is that how u do? All these talk. I sure say ur life no straight. Check am, it get problem

grin grin grin

Re: . by Joteq7: 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

U wey get sense. PhD for women psychology. Idiot
Re: . by Joteq7: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Okay boss for women industry. The PlayMaker.

I hail
Re: . by Joteq7: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
Youngpo413:
you be learner....

Ok. Teach me sensei
Re: . by lkillbrokehoes: 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Lol.. (I can't afford to loose her lines got me LMFAO)
Like someone usually say... "Death to SIMPs"

grin grin
Deaths to all miserable and irredeemable SIMPS
Re: . by Joteq7: 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

And so what if I did? What are u gonna do?

Is it paining u?

Baba forget it and move one
Re: . by Youngpo413: 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
Joteq7:

Ok. Teach me sensei
you really need to read Ubunja's Miseducations...
Re: . by debbydams(f): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
Joteq7:
why did u modified your post?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
Like I said before “Death to all Simps” , you deserve to die so the world can be a better place
Joteq7:

From one bastard to another, how fa guy? Why it dey pain u. Ur body dey hot like say na u get the problem. Useless? Bro I know u must be so hurt from something in ur life that u are bitter. Mannerless BUFFON.

Who brought u up? It fit no be ur mama. If na ur mama bring u up like this, then sorry is ur case. U sound like someone with no home training. Like say dem pick u up from street and na dat same street na em this die u dey talk go find u. No go find beta thing to do, na to dey insult person for nairaland. U no get job

I rest my case....

We move
Re: . by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
Useless prick wer no fit stand go remine for ground , useless simp . Bastard fool see as your life useless reach after Soro chop your money na to follow oyibo . Foolish simp go and Hang bloody bastard
Joteq7:

And so what if I did? What are u gonna do?

Is it paining u?

Baba forget it and move one
Re: . by Joteq7: 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
Azammmi:
Like I said before “Death to all Simps” , you deserve to die so the world can be a better place

Same to u broda!!! You're just an angry fellow. I deserve to live. You're not God. You're just an ordinary human being. A useless one at that. Dumb fellow. You can never make this world a better place. You're a filthy rotten dirt waiting to be flushed in toilet.

You are virus with no cure. A disease that kills people.

You can never make it in this life with the way u are. I'm sure u are struggling where u are. The reason u are struggling is because of how u are. You are causing pollution on this earth.

Someone like u cannot grow pass ur level. U are stuck and can't move. I'm sure of it. U need serious help to move forward in life.

You are a waste as a man. You can never make anyone happy because u my broda are an unhappy man.

Go in peace!! You will never ever hear from me again and I will never see ur post.

Make person no kill u for ur attitude. Useless fellow
Re: . by Joteq7: 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
Youngpo413:
you really need to read Ubunja's Miseducations...

Ok sensei
Re: . by Joteq7: 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
Azammmi:
Useless prick wer no fit stand go remine for ground , useless simp . Bastard fool see as your life useless reach after Soro chop your money na to follow oyibo . Foolish simp go and Hang bloody bastard

You still dey here. You get time for my mata ooo. Everyone don go sleep u still dey here. Ok let's go. Son of a bitch, f*cking pvssy ass nigga. Weak ass dumb f*ck that can insult on nairaland. Jobless fool. Your mates are making money u are on nairaland. Bro look for job and stop making excuses. Maybe u be g boy. Ok yes a useless gigolo using his prick on everything under skirt. I sure say ur own relationship get him own issues pass my own. U even sound like a useless woman beater.

Lifeless idiot. Bastard of a bastard. Street suck away pikin. Foolish uneducated soul.

One of those men destroying lives. You have no life nigga. I do have a life nigga. This is the first and last time I will be on this nairaland. Be here wasting ur life while ur mates are hustling. U na to dey hustle for street as g boy u be.

F*ck off bitch, no one got time for u. Have rest of mind. I doubt u do anyways because u are the cause of all the problems around. Heavy FOOL.

I spit on ur face. Lonely bastard. I will never wish u death, but live to suffer the consequences of ur actions and live ur miserable life.

Bye bye. Disgusting thing!!!
Re: . by waywardpikin: 12:45am On Jul 16, 2021
Lol this motherfùcker was railroaded off his own thread.

Guys why nauuuu? Why so angry??

I can't shout abeg grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 16, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
waywardpikin:
Lol this motherfùcker was railroaded off his own thread.

Guys why nauuuu? Why so angry??

I can't shout abeg grin grin cheesy
Re: . by Lovebliss2(f): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Most Erotic Messages To Send Your Crush Or Lover (18+) / The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) / Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.