Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? (83085 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back / My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by authority2006(m): 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
Tunar18:
You can't be trusted Mr. Man.

Why did you check her balance in the first place?

Deliberately or not, someone like you cannot be trusted. Period!!

You would rather prefer everything to be secretive in your own relationship? Staying dark and blind in the name of not crossing the boundaries? I hope you don't learn the hard way like those who made such mistakes before you
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by authority2006(m): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kobicove:
So she gave you her ATM card to make a withdrawal for her and you started snooping around... angry

It was a good decision. That will allow him to re-examine his spending pattern and level on her or have some talks on certain topics if the relationship is a serious one. We don't know what the lady had been telling him about her financial status in the past
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by debbydams(f): 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
Isupaefugbemi00:
Nah lie, nor be she get the money, she just intentionally wants you to see it, so you can respect her more
u nail it,,
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by Okhuadams(m): 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
jaelz:
So in the Nigerian context, the guys always do all the spendings in a relationship and that leaves us wondering what the ladies do with their money, although many atimes I have always heard that women have more money that men in the real sense, I didn't believe until it happened to me, see my story below:

So I have been dating this girl for like a year plus now, and I always do all the spendings, bills, outings spendings and so on, but just last week she gave me her ATM and told me to help her witdthraw 80,000 from her account for her while coming back from work, on my way back I stopped at an ATM to withdraw for her, but one mind prompted me to check her account balance, when I did guys guess what I saw? This my babe wey dey always do like say she no get one Naira had close to 3.1 Million Naira in her account lying there breathing.

Omo I almost fainted at the ATM queue. Many ladies have money guys o, please guys kindly share how you found out your girlfriend had more money than she has been revealing.
Mister boy Dem send you message to collect money and go buy soup things to cook, u begin do CID for another person money no go kill that girl as Ataga take die I don already get ur details if anything do that girl na jjai be that. Next time go message well
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
Yes, the post is relevant for mostly irresponsible guys in the house. Thanks
jericco1:
Is this post relevant?
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by Lexusgs430: 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
LegalWolf:

Looool. I doubt you have a father and your mother must be sick in the head. You son of a prostitute. Last time I remember, your mother is still waiting in Allen Avenue with her sagged breast and wretched life. She’s even a scourge and an eyesore to the most despicable of men. Please go help her before they feed her to the dogs

You got conceived from a pick up at Allen Avenue, that's why you are so experienced..........

Sorry I cannot help your mother's condition, and my 3rd leg is to small, to fit your mother's deep drilled vagina......
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by Funflipper: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
jericco1:
Is this post relevant?

I don't even believe the crap. If she was hiding her cash why did she give him her atm card and pin in the first place.
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by Daddymiracle: 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
Guy do GIVEAWAY!!!

guys can’t wait to see Alert!
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by EndRape2(f): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Shut up, and stop spilling rubbish, what if the money is not for we? You just open your mouth to conclude that she is a prostitute,
.mumu like you

uote author=NwaAmaikpe post=103708126] shocked

Please throw away that sense of entitlement.

Must she spend on you; was there an agreement that bills will be splitted or did she put a gun on your head to provide for her? Wasn't it you who wanted to form boss by catering to her so she simply allowed you fool your generation.

The girl is not stingy, she literally sweated and worked her ass off to get that.
Yahooboys squander their money on girls but a runs girl who has toiled her kpekus for money will NEVER deplete it for a man.

Men focus a lot on money that they forget the big picture.
The ultimate lesson to learn from this is that you've been dating a Microfinance Slut because there's no place where you wrote that she can earn that much or that you've given her that much to save up.

That 3.1 million naira in her account is obviously a cummulation of Urgent 2ks, short-time fees, nude-pics bill and transport fares raked in from various men or her bank account is a proxy for yahooboys.

Either way, there's a compromise somewhere that you aren't aware of.

For your own good, use part of the 80k and go run an STI test.
Next time, never trust a woman.
My own uncle kept borrowing money from his wife to pay their house rent, it was when she died that he found out that she was the landlord.[/quote]
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by EndRape2(f): 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
What if she is not the real owner,maybe she put it there for the guy to see, so he can propose to her.

uote author=authority2006 post=103715584]

It was a good decision. That will allow him to re-examine his spending pattern and level on her or have some talks on certain topics if the relationship is a serious one. We don't what the lady had been telling him about her financial status in the past [/quote]
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by seborrhic: 12:48am On Jul 15, 2021
MummyD2020:

Yes the story might be fake but what i do is to assume its real, learn one or two from the story and move.
One should learn one or two things from something that was made up?Typical.You may as well learn one or two things from believing you were in a 5year old while actually being a full grown adult.
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by darediamond(m): 3:59am On Jul 15, 2021
Vulcanheph:
It's all about the " entitlement mentality" of naija girls that weave been talking about endlessly....

Even if she has, she believes that it's her right to be spent on when you're in a relationship with her... You will be shocked to know that the girl that is always you for urgent 2k has more money than you .

Congratulations you have just taken a dose of the medication called NAIJA GIRLS.

Talk the the person called GidRedpiller, he'll tell you more..

".....when you're in relationship with her..."

That is exactly what it is. To most Nigerian girls whom have been wrongly trained by there Mothers, relationship is a means to end poverty using SEX. And that makes MAJORITY OF THEM PROSTITUTE.

The relationship thing to them is about using there Body to get what they need from you as a Man.

Is that not what REGULAR PROFESSIONAL PROSTITUTES DO?
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by udemzyudex(m): 4:01am On Jul 15, 2021
DEMZEE:
Women are not built to lead men especially in a relationship

Women are not built to provision for men in a relationship.

It is Wat it is

Only average and broke men care about their spouse's money. Her money is her money. Women love opportunistically wen it comes to relationships

Rubbish talk.

How this nonsense sweet you when you write am?
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by NotFarFrom: 6:22am On Jul 15, 2021
jericco1:
Is this post relevant?
No it's not relevant bro. Just one bigot trying to fool himself. Women like money. We already know..

1 Like

Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by doubleking(m): 6:30am On Jul 15, 2021
jaelz:
So in the Nigerian context, the guys always do all the spendings in a relationship and that leaves us wondering what the ladies do with their money, although many atimes I have always heard that women have more money that men in the real sense, I didn't believe until it happened to me, see my story below:

So I have been dating this girl for like a year plus now, and I always do all the spendings, bills, outings spendings and so on, but just last week she gave me her ATM and told me to help her witdthraw 80,000 from her account for her while coming back from work, on my way back I stopped at an ATM to withdraw for her, but one mind prompted me to check her account balance, when I did guys guess what I saw? This my babe wey dey always do like say she no get one Naira had close to 3.1 Million Naira in her account lying there breathing.

Omo I almost fainted at the ATM queue. Many ladies have money guys o, please guys kindly share how you found out your girlfriend had more money than she has been revealing.
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by doubleking(m): 6:33am On Jul 15, 2021
Are you sure she didn't deliberately allow you to know her worth because most girls that have such amount will never allow you see their atm let alone allow you to make withdrawal
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by bigpicture001: 6:46am On Jul 15, 2021
My own gf told me face to face while on a date..." Don't force yourself to pay forbthis outting..you dont have money...I have money more than you...
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:15am On Jul 15, 2021
Sweeetheart:
dated one, we met on Facebook, with the way she snapped, I was not even expecting to see such rich lady. I risk myself to play away match, the way this lady honoured me ehn, is like never before.

after the don din, we bathed together and he asked if I needed anything because he felt I was not really concentrating while sampling her, just told her about some bills, she asked how much and I said 100k, without even stress she transfered the 100k within few mins and when she went to check the food she's cooking for me, I saw 8.4million balance

Omo I make sure I got 1m out of that 8m later o when I realized na one dummy for USA dey send her the money, the old man families are all in abroad, na she dey make papa feel good whenever he come Nigeria. after the 1m she come dey do igberaga, I just shank her, how I wish I could tolerate her naughtiness, I would have collect more than that

since that day i swear not to ever flirt with a poor lady, not to talk of date
where una dey meet all these kind ladies. Na the ones wey dey request for recharge card Na im I dey always dey meet for Facebook cry
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by zexy2030(m): 7:25am On Jul 15, 2021
darealbabe:
Mtcheew.
Let me try not to mention the fact that you invaded her privacy!
How did you expect her to behave Oooh, she would have flaunted it and spent everything on you as the king that you are? Oshey.
Babe is smart and dont think she did not know that you'll check her account balance.
What do you expect strangers to tell you on Nairaland? That she is a prostitute for having that amount of money in her account or she is bad for not informing you? Oh, you want strangers to insult and thoroughly trash your socalled girlfriend on an unfounded gossip? Your folly is loud. Your myopic mentality is a wawu.
If this write up is not all concocted and you are a genuine person, you'll let her know what you saw, apologise first for checking her account balance without her permission, and express your disappointment in the point you made about your doing the spending alone. But ego no go gree you.
Besides you sound opportunistic from your writeup.
That's true, women think twice faster than men. From the beginning, the woman saw the real world before the man. Inshort she gave the man the privilege to see with his eyes. That's why till tomorrow, the eyes of men will forever desire women. But the ears of women will forever desire to hear evil or gossip.

Just relate to the beginning.
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by Vulcan24(m): 7:40am On Jul 15, 2021
People who acquire legit money spend it, if she keeps a miser bhv with you, isnt it obvious she's been using you and some other men to acquire wealth ?
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by Tunar18(m): 8:29am On Jul 15, 2021
If you want to know a secret, you ask! Don't go about poke nosing into people's affairs( your wife and girlfriend inclusive). Be man enough to ask or tell her you want to do that. Don't be like people peeping into social media account because they want to know what's happening but are not bold enough to ask. Don't be a hypocrite
authority2006:

You would rather prefer everything to be secretive in your own relationship? Staying dark and blind in the name of not crossing the boundaries? I hope you don't learn the hard way like those who made such mistakes before you
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by LegalWolf: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2021
Lexusgs430:

You got conceived from a pick up at Allen Avenue, that's why you are so experienced..........

Sorry I cannot help your mother's condition, and my 3rd leg is to small, to fit your mother's deep drilled vagina......

I was told your mother has run mad and walking naked in the market. Such a gory and pitiful sight to behold. In fact, words on the street is that your father r'ped her while she was mad. The Konji was too much and not a single sensible lady would agree to his advances. So he leashed out his miserable rod on a mad woman (who is, let me say fortunately to be your mother coz it will be unfortunate for a sensible human being to have you as a child)

ohhhh that brings me to your father: How is he doing? Last we heard was that he wanted to kill himself on account of the misery of a life he is living? Is he dead?
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by LaJoe2: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2021
That's alright. Thats her money, and I've got mine. It can even be N20m in there, as long as she gets it in a legitimate and godly manner. The only difference is i choose to spend my money on a girl like any other person when i feel like and any amount i feel like, not under any so called pressure. GOD-forbid! Spend money on a girl thats not my wife as a result of social pressure. I'm more intelligent than that. If she can't join me to mama-put where i normally eat, if i wana take her out voluntarily, her business, then she can go Sheraton on her own. Such a person will continue to remain an acquaintance talk more fiance.

But when it comes to marriage, as my wife I'm obligated to take care of her. Whether she's got more than me or not. If she's a good woman, she'll assist me. But its my obligation to take care of her.
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by KingAlabi: 9:03am On Jul 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:

My own uncle kept borrowing money from his wife to pay their house rent, it was when she died that he found out that she was the landlord.
WTF!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by Lexusgs430: 9:07am On Jul 15, 2021
LegalWolf:

I was told your mother has run mad and walking naked in the market. Such a gory and pitiful sight to behold. In fact, words on the street is that your father r'ped her while she was mad. The Konji was too much and not a single sensible lady would agree to his advances. So he leashed out his miserable rod on a mad woman (who is, let me say fortunately to be your mother coz it will be unfortunate for a sensible human being to have you as a child)

ohhhh that brings me to your father: How is he doing? Last we heard was that he wanted to kill himself on account of the misery of a life he is living? Is he dead?

Your parents couldn't have expected to give birth to a child in sango, and not expect it to act like a cow...............
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by newisd75: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2021
nairaland has 2.7M users, & many viewers. this show that many people read post on nairaland, if the buhari fg see your post, d may b tempted 2 go after nigerian ladies bank account to get loan from them
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by Lacash: 9:46am On Jul 15, 2021
jaelz:

The money might not truly be hers if she is a business type as u can find some couple of Milli in my Aza which is not mine as a business man wey I be. So don’t gerrit twisted bro cool
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by AloneTK: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2021
LaJoe2:
That's alright. Thats her money, and I've got mine.

But its my obligation to take care of her.

On point!
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by Minemrys: 11:45am On Jul 15, 2021
Isupaefugbemi00:
Nah lie, nor be she get the money, she just intentionally wants you to see it, so you can respect her more
What's the money doing in her account then?
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by Sweeetheart(m): 11:46am On Jul 15, 2021
Goalnaldo:
where una dey meet all these kind ladies. Na the ones wey dey request for recharge card Na im I dey always dey meet for Facebook cry

I dey meet recharged card people then too but I dey throw them out of limelight politely

life is more than pussy that many ladies felt they can offer, if you can't affect my life positively, na to throw you out with your unproductive pussy
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? by LegalWolf: 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Your parents couldn't have expected to give birth to a child in sango, and not expect it to act like a cow...............

Sorry you hear, I love the sound of your frustration. It gladdens me. Acting like a cow is honorable, being a pig infested with maggots is not. That is exactly what you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix / Girlfriend Saved Boyfriend's Phone Number With "No Oxygen, No Life" / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.