Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. (3978 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back / Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 06, 2022
Over the years, i had always admired Jane, a girl that lives in my neighborhood. She's extremely beautiful, the kind of girl I liked and wanted in my life. Any time I saw her, my heart would start to race, and my lips would begin to quiver- i just couldn't summon the courage to
step up to her and tell her how I felt about her.

However, in the last quarter of 2021, i decided to man up and make an advance on her. She didn't hesitate to accept to go into a relationship with me and i became very happy. It was like a dream come true.

Two Months into our relationship, i discovered that she had sex with my cousin long before I met her. A boy that I'm 7 years older than. When i asked her about it, she admitted to have had sex with him. This is a girl i love so much.

Right now I'm totally broken, I don't know what to do. I'm just thinking of breaking up with her.
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 06, 2022
dump her
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by Haakeem(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2022
Hisbah21:
dump him
Him or her angry
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by donbachi(m): 11:49am On Feb 06, 2022
Wen i talk na..dem go call me names.
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by Goldbw122(m): 11:52am On Feb 06, 2022
For get her, there are many girls, infact na girls many pass so don't kill your self because of love.
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by SurvivorM(f): 11:55am On Feb 06, 2022
So what about you, are you a virgin?
If you really like this girl, you will get over it, it's not like she cheated on you na

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by Tokskob2008: 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
SurvivorM:
If you really like this girl, you will get over it, it's not like she cheated on you na
So with which eyes do you think his young cousin will be looking at them both anytime he "displays" his lovely and adorable sweetheart during family gatherings or events

The worst would be if the young cousin only took her as an olosho back then when he slept with her and not that they were in love or something serious.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
How many girls you don knack before you ask her out??
You just dey vex say your cousin don taste her punna before you. grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by frozen70(f): 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
Pareyz:
Over the years, i had always admired Jane, a girl that lives in my neighborhood. She's extremely beautiful, the kind of girl I liked and wanted in my life. Any time I saw her, my heart would start to race, and my lips would begin to quiver- i just couldn't summon the courage to

However, in the last quarter of 2021, i decided to man up and make an advance on her. She didn't hesitate to accept to go into a relationship with me and i became very happy. It was like a dream come true.

Two Months into our relationship, i discovered that she had sex with my cousin long before I met her. A boy that I'm 7 years older than. When i asked her about it, she admitted to have had sex with him. This is a girl i love so much.

Right now I'm totally broken, I don't know what to do. I'm just thinking of breaking up with her.

What if she lies to you that sge never slept with him, would you feel better

Go on if you love her
Draw back if that is an insult to your person

After all, it's in the past not present
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
[quote author=frozen70
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
frozen70

Go on if you love her

Would have been better if she lied to me. Maybe, just maybe, i wouldn't have taken it seriously. Ignorance is bliss
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by Stenewiser: 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
frozen70:

Go on if you love her

you girls think differently from we guys and you always feel nothing is wrong with whatever you girls do, my dear we think differently, if you don't get it forget about it.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by Palazee(m): 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lack of abundant mentality.

Smh

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by Marvyx(m): 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
SurvivorM:
This is to say you don't understand male nature as simple as we are.

Men hate to share their ladies directly or indirectly. Who will want to marry a lady that someone you believe to be below you has tasted? Your cousin sef.... That stays in a guy's head as long as you can imagine.

You ladies should learn how to close your legs. Sex with the wrong person can cause you to lose out on a great guy... Ah come in peace ✌️

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by frozen70(f): 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
Stenewiser:
you girls think differently from we guys and you always feel nothing is wrong with whatever you girls do, my dear we think differently, if you don't get it forget about it.

Then how do you think we feel when men cheats

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by JustPowerApps(m): 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
That was a long time ago. She is yours now. Forget the past and enjoy your relationship wink wink
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by Stenewiser: 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
frozen70:

Then how do you think we feel when men cheats
is not about cheating, she didn't sleep with the cousin when the started dating, real guy don't feel proud about a relationship the know their much younger relative had carnal knowledge of their partner, I can't do it even for love, so this how guys think.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by Das1mama: 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
Bro let her go in peace to avoid future disaster.
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by Sonnobax15(m): 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
lipsrsealed
The thing wey dey pain the op no be say the girl ain't a virgin,but the fact that she was lashed by his own cousin undecided. Mennnnnnnn,op it'd be better for you to let go of that banny......Abi do you want the kind of scenario whereby you'll be reminiscing on the times your cousin lashed your Banny whenever he comes around? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by frozen70(f): 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
Stenewiser:
is not about cheating, she didn't sleep with the cousin when the started dating, real guy don't feel proud about a relationship the know their much younger relative had carnal knowledge of their partner, I can't do it even for love, so this how guys think.

That's why I said that it's now in the past
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
Tales by moonlight

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by Stenewiser: 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
frozen70:

That's why I said that it's now in the past
the past is essential for the future, girls should stop thinking this way, don't date a guy who had a messy past.
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by Technerdguy: 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
Pareyz:

It was entirely your fault @ the bold. You saw her and you liked her "Over the years" and you couldn't approach her? Had it been you approached her early enough, this could not have happened.
This is why I always tell those who care to listen to always "Strikes when The Iron Is Hot"

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by jayice(m): 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
It's nobody's fault...but bro end it cos of okafor's law-it almost Neva fails to happen.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by Premiumwriter: 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
SurvivorM:
I can't even sleep with a girl my friend has slept with.

Talk more of being in a relationship with a girl that my younger cousin has done.

Understand this, men want women no one has ever had. But if that is not available, then he wants one that is so hard for others to get..

Men and women are different. Women love players. Men want virgins.
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The thing wey dey pain the op no be say the girl ain't a virgin,but the fact that she was lashed by his own cousin undecided. Mennnnnnnn,op it'd be better for you to let go of that banny......Abi do you want the kind of scenario whereby you'll be reminiscing on the times your cousin lashed your Banny whenever he comes around? lipsrsealed

You know that scenario, and i just can't stand it. I have also developed a huge hatred for my cousin. This is killing me psychologically.
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by Ofadaman(m): 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
If na your older cousin na different thing but someone you senior with 7yrs don lash ur babe, Omo leave her o,... How old you take senior the girl self make e no be say, she senior your cousin.

U see street babes, forget them o, almost everybody don chop thrm

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by Lamasta(m): 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
Pareyz:

Tales by moonlight
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lamasta:

Tales by moonlight

No, it's not what you think. That's what I'm battling right now..
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by Lamasta(m): 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
Pareyz:

No, it's not what you think. That's what I'm battling right now..
If you don't like her let her go it's as simple as A,B,C
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by dawnomike(m): 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Pareyz:

She chose to tell you the truth... So, what has she done wrong here ?
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by Saintmary(f): 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Pareyz:

Please leave this girl alone.

And why did she say yes to you sef.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences / The Pride Of A Man / Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.