Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Please Help! I Dreamt I Was Flying In The Dream. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Dreamt I Was Flying In The Dream. (1356 Views)

Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. / Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies / Viral Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Flying In The Sky (spark Outrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! I Dreamt I Was Flying In The Dream. by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 15, 2021
I used to fly in my dreams too when I was younger. There was no significant change that took place in my life as a result of those dreams tho.
Stop giving too much thought to your dreams, they don’t mean much and only last a couple of seconds btw.
Re: Please Help! I Dreamt I Was Flying In The Dream. by DevilsEqual(m): 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mamasprayer:
DevilsEqual are you normal?

What do you mean by this?

U mentioned me for no reason and still asked if I'm normal
Re: Please Help! I Dreamt I Was Flying In The Dream. by Freelane33(m): 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
Flying boss grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help! I Dreamt I Was Flying In The Dream. by RenaissanceMann: 1:08pm On Feb 24
It's not an ordinary dream. Flying in the dream usually happens to people who are of the air element, and who, oftentimes, are "chosen" individuals. Not 'chosen' to be pastors necessarily (though it could be), but in the broad sense of having an extraordinary purpose to fulfill here on earth.

Vinnie2000:

Lolss..
See some funny interpretations.. cheesy
@OP!!
Not All dreams have significance..
Dat ur dream is a just a dream..I have had similar..
Just pray about it if you want

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband & Wife Mistakenly Share Bathroom Video Of Themselves Ch0ping On Facebook / If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? / Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.