Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,421 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" (28048 Views)

Nothing Must Happen To MURIC Director, Call Alaroye To Order! / Assault On Lautech Muslim Lady: MURIC Asks Oyo Govt To Investigate. / Muric To Hold A Press Conference On Firdaus Amasa's Hijab Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by 2dominate: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

We are still on question 2 and you have made about 4 unrelated comments. Don't forget that you jumped question 1 o grin

Abdoobuster na here you go sleep
Are you for real, are you going back to what i typed first
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Abdoolbuster: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2021
2dominate:

My answer to that is that i can't find any violent verses in the Holy Quran. You can as well do good by pointing it out fully for me Mr abdoolbuster

Mecan verses
Quran 2:256 - Let there be no compulsion in religion...

(6:107) Had Allah so willed they would not have associated others with Him in His divinity; and We have not appointed you a watcher over them, and you are not their guardian

Medina verse o
Surah 9:29
Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued

PS: take note of the bolded

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Abdoolbuster: 9:28am On Jul 16, 2021
2dominate:

Are you for real, are you going back to what i typed first

This is why I said earlier that your response should be concise and in one comment so that I can respond to each in a single comment also. Sir, none of your comments so far has addressed any of the questions I have raised stop pretending with those prepared answers. I know that y'all like cramming grin you cram everything and regurgitate it without edit just like Zakir Naik crammed Ahmed Deedat grin
Please stop giving those pre written answers I've seen them before I asked you questions about your religion, uncle please spare me the cramming

6 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Abdoolbuster: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2021
2dominate:

I'm sure you know well that the book is for humans guidance and not the other way round
Sir, please go back to the question and give answers in one comment. Why is it that difficult for you to do?
Let's not flood everywhere with comments that can not be traced and be responded to please

4 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by AntiChristian: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

Are you tolerant? Did you know Jesus at all? Do patronise anyone with tolerance here abdool. Go and cover the holes in your evil hoely Koran

I am not tolerant. You Christians are the most tolerant. You allow other religions practice their religion freely even in your Schools Muslims can use Hijab!

6 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Abdoolbuster: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

I am not tolerant. You Christians are the most tolerant. You allow other religions practice their religion freely even in your Schools Muslims can use Hijab!

Dillydalying

Why must abdools go to Christians schools and want to practice his/her nikab or hijab there? Can't you and your Allah build your own school and do all the nonsenses you want to do for Allah there?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by AntiChristian: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2021
Tiiitoo:

What is there to be tolerant about when your Religion consider others as infidels as such should be killed or treated as second class citizens.
Always complaining about how they want democracy and secularism when they are in the minority but when they attain majority status they want SHARIA.

What does your own religion consider others? Darkness? Unbelievers? Belial? Which Muslims want Democracy? This is ignorance at its peak!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by ednut1(m): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2021
This man should be lynched abeg

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Abdoolbuster: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

What does your own religion consider others? Darkness? Unbelievers? Belial? Which Muslims want Democracy? This is ignorance at its peak!

We know that y'all don't want democracy but a crazy world and mad paradise. How would you explain the houris with big breast which allah spent thousands of years to smoothen their skin just for abdools to keep fu*king every day.
So much for a religion of perversion

Tueh!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Abdoolbuster: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2021
How many times una ggo push this nonsense to Frontpage?

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:24am On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:
This Professor of Terror is not different from an animal in which allah is waiting to suck it blood coming next week Tuesday

Seeing your name is Anti islam already points no sense can come from you regarding islam.

Go and learn and stop being a bigot...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Aganju849: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2021
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Fiscus105(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2021
Why can't you instruct Muslim soldiers and polices not to go to offices during salah day

In future the foolish bigot maybe appointed to sensitive positions and they would say as usual it doesn't me, .....then because he never travel but now he has travelled round the world.

Can leopard changes it's skin?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Sterope(f): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2021
Law school management is the true definition of religious intolerance. For a body, that should understand and reflect the principles of justice, equity and fairness, they do the most.

4 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by 2dominate: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

I don't like these answers in piecemeal, it will waterdown the questions and answers

Provide all in one comment sir. I asked in one comment why is it difficult to make your answers in a single comment? What are you hiding from or trying to hide?
When given detailed answers
I want brief and concise response
When given brief and concise
I don't want piecemeal, what are you trying to hide

And your clam of violence after power, you suit yourself
When you have been provided with the means of safeguarding oneself shouldn't it be used ?
I've met a lot of your folks and you're all alike
Empty chestbeaters

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by bafsonbaf: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2021
Tiiitoo:

What is there to be tolerant about when your Religion consider others as infidels as such should be killed or treated as second class citizens.
Always complaining about how they want democracy and secularism when they are in the minority but when they attain majority status they want SHARIA.
Just imagine if reverse is the case, by now you guys will be shouting islamization agenda yen yan yen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Amspecial: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2021
grin
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Mepebi: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2021
Wow
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by 2dominate: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2021
Fiscus105:
Why can't you instruct Muslim soldiers and polices not to go to offices during salah day

In future the foolish bigot maybe appointed to sensitive positions and they would say as usual it doesn't me, .....then because he never travel but now he has travelled round the world.

Can leopard changes it's skin?

As usual they will never support the truth
Why aren't such resumptions placed on the 24th and 26th of December?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Fiscus105(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2021
2dominate:

As usual they will never support the truth
Why aren't such resumptions placed on the 24th and 26th of December?

If they put it, you won't hear pim from any angle.
Even though caliphate religion occupies every positions, yet they still play victim card as usual.

Which day you will outgrow inferiority complex?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by 2dominate: 10:38am On Jul 16, 2021
Fiscus105:

Even though caliphate religion occupies every positions, yet they still play victim card as usual.

The question is why hasn't there been any ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by lanre9ja(m): 10:38am On Jul 16, 2021
You guys really have time to respond to each other..... My peace if u want to know more on each of the religion visit church or mosque
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by 2dominate: 10:39am On Jul 16, 2021
Then lets see if there will be any uproar or not we don't want assumptions
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by 2dominate: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2021
Fiscus105:

Which day will you also give regards to other peoples beliefs?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cousin Marriage in Islam / What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? / Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.