Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" (28046 Views)

Nothing Must Happen To MURIC Director, Call Alaroye To Order! / Assault On Lautech Muslim Lady: MURIC Asks Oyo Govt To Investigate. / Muric To Hold A Press Conference On Firdaus Amasa's Hijab Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by UncommonLogic: 10:47am On Jul 16, 2021
Watch as the usual IPIG Xtian terrorists start wailing and crying like lunatics. But if this had been done by Muslims to xtians same HYPOCRITES will be crying islamization.
Delusional hypocritical fools.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Naijayouth(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

Someone born without sense wanting to instill sense! You Christians are simply a shame to Jesus.
Before I quote you.
I will first say
I am not a Muslim
And I don't believe in Mohammed

Back to your comment, so you no Jesus and you also know that he is the truth, way and life?
And you know that many of us christians are a shame to him and have not obeyed his commandments?

Wonderful!
You have spoken well.
Friend,
Thank God you know who Jesus is. That is all that matters.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Tiiitoo: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

What does your own religion consider others? Darkness? Unbelievers? Belial? Which Muslims want Democracy? This is ignorance at its peak!

First of all i am not a religious person per say but i have a soft spot for christianity you cant really blame me for that (what's the alternative, Islam?)

I agree the Abrahamic religons have this fundamentalist idealogy this is highly evident in Islam but Christianity has been able to separate the CHURCH and STATE which islam has not been able to.

Islam as a Religion and Politcs are embedded, yeah, it might not be a problem in the Islamic caliphates and Islamic states as such but it is certainly a problem in relations to other groups say the Western Nations and anywhere there are christian culture.

We are seeing it play out in most western European countries, they often come in small numbers claiming to have escaped the oppression from their muslim dominated enclaves but set up Sharias in their new place of aboard . They take advantage of secular nations to set up sharia and laws which are all anti democratic. They usually refused to integrate to their new societies but want these new societies to adapt their ways.

When they finally achieve their majority status in those societies through high birth rates and massive migrations they usually take away the freedom of the new minority and keep them in second class status perpetually example Lebanon.

In Belgium for instance, there is a town that white women do not enter without covering their heads in hijab and whatnot,  whites have basically relocated from these towns. You won't find a single white person in those areas.

The far-left politicians ain't doing much because they need muslims votes in those area to win elections and muslims vote along religious line. That aint democracy.

Oboy i don tire to write jare though i have so much to say about this religion.....Islam needs a reformation now otherwise we'll keep having these clash of CIVILIZATIONS now or in the future.

Sorry for the long write up.

6 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by dmbb: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

Remind them? So Allah was also reminding himself? Make it make sense sir. Please do that for the sake of other people who want to learn the good (if any) about Islam
Pls show me in any of your religious books where Jesus said he is a God and that you should worship him

5 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Abdoolbuster: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2021
2dominate:

When given detailed answers
I want brief and concise response
When given brief and concise
I don't want piecemeal, what are you trying to hide

And your clam of violence after power, you suit yourself
When you have been provided with the means of safeguarding oneself shouldn't it be used ?
I've met a lot of your folks and you're all alike
Empty chestbeaters

Guy stop this game, it doesn't work please.
Give the answer in one comment sir. Let it be done so that we can have the responses intact not littered about. If it's single response it will be easy for anyone to follow it up for proper learning.

Where did I ever asked you for longer answer form you?

From the beginning where I asked the questions I had stated that it should be concise. What I requested for is relevant answer not all these preprogrammed answers because they are not relevant to the questions raised. Oga, do the needful by responding to the questions in a single concise relevant comment, this shouldn't be difficult if you are not trying to dodge

3 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Abdoolbuster: 10:58am On Jul 16, 2021
Please show me the evidence of your so-called detailed answer

2dominate:

When given detailed answers
I want brief and concise response
When given brief and concise
I don't want piecemeal, what are you trying to hide

And your clam of violence after power, you suit yourself
When you have been provided with the means of safeguarding oneself shouldn't it be used ?
I've met a lot of your folks and you're all alike
Empty chestbeaters
Give the answer in one comment sir. Let it be done so that we can have the responses intact not littered about. If it's single response it will be easy for anyone to follow it up for proper learning.

From the beginning where I asked the questions I had stated that it should be concise. What I requested for is relevant answer not all these preprogrammed answers because they are not relevant to the questions raised. Oga, do the needful by responding to the questions in a single concise relevant comment, this shouldn't be difficult if you are not trying to dodge
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by 2dominate: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2021
Abdoolbuster:
Please show me the evidence of your so-called detailed answer

If you really want to learn, then the answer on why Bismillah starts every chapter of the Holy Quran.
In fact it is sufficient for every just, open minded person

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Abdoolbuster: 11:05am On Jul 16, 2021
dmbb:

Pls show me in any of your religious books where Jesus said he is a God and that you should worship him

Show me where in your hoely Qur'an where Allah said Muhammad is a prophet or even messanger

For the sake of education
I and the Father are one” (John 10:30)

Who would have understood Jesus better on this quote the Jewish Rabbis or the Islamic apologist of 2021?
This is the response of the Jewish Rabbis "For blasphemy, because you, being a man, make yourself God” (John 10:33)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by adenigga(m): 11:06am On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:
This Professor of Terror is not different from an animal in which allah is waiting to suck it blood coming next week Tuesday

Yeeee.......

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by dmbb: 11:09am On Jul 16, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

Show me where in your hoely Qur'an where Allah said Muhammad is a prophet or even messanger

Who would have understood Jesus better on this quote the Jewish Rabbis or the Islamic apologist of 2021?
This is the response of the Jewish Rabbis "For blasphemy, because you, being a man, make yourself God” (John 10:33)
You didn't answer my question, tell me where Jesus himself said that 'I am God worship me'

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Abdoolbuster: 11:09am On Jul 16, 2021
2dominate:

If you really want to learn, then the answer on why Bismillah starts every chapter of the Holy Quran.
In fact it is sufficient for every just, open minded person
LMAO grin grin grin grin
It could be relevant to abdools but not for any reasonable person please.
A relevant concise answer in one (single) comment is all I have asked for which you have been running from

Abdool please do well to defend your Allah and his prophet because both the Quran and Hadiths are doing a terrible job of presenting them in bad lights

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by TruthHurts1(m): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2021
Aren't you happy to be receiving Muhammad behaviour?

AntiChristian:
See the tolerant Christians above me. Is this how Jesus of the Bible behaved or na so ya pastors teach una?

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Abdoolbuster: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2021
dmbb:

You did answer my question, tell me where Jesus himself said that 'I am God worship me'
What do the people do to the father?
When his disciples asked him show us the father what did he tell them? �

3 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by authority2006(m): 11:13am On Jul 16, 2021
nzeobi:
This bandit muric has formed a habit of never looking at issues based on merit or it's seriousness but always from myopic angles.

ANTIlSLAM:
This Professor of Terror is not different from an animal in which allah is waiting to suck it blood coming next week Tuesday

This is what we have been saying, 99% of Nigerian Christians are hypocrites.
Would you respond like this if Boxing Day was fixed for such an exercise like this?

6 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by 2dominate: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

You knowingly omitted
If he called them gods unto whom the word of God came
What does this mean ?

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Abdoolbuster: 11:15am On Jul 16, 2021
2dominate:

You knowingly omitted
What does this mean ?

What does it mean I'm waiting
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by hackeen: 11:16am On Jul 16, 2021
You’ll get your answers, and I want you to be open minded as possible as God permits, I see in some of your comments been mischievous

Abdoolbuster:

Al right, I want to know these things
1. If Quran was written (produced) by Allah an Al knowing God why did Allah say that Alexander the Great travelled to the place of the setting of the sun and found the sun setting in a murky water?
2. Why did Allah always start surah with in the name of Allah?
3. Why did Allah goof in his embryology claim in the Qur'an?
4. Why did Allah call Allah the best of creators if Allah is the only creator?
5. Why is almost everything reveal to Ahmed by Allah through jibreel are just to please Ahmed (reference Aishat say "Mohamed is the ethic of the Quran in one of the Hadiths)
6. Why was the Meccan revelations sublte and Medina revelations violent?
7. Why did Quran claim that the kitab of the Jews Nad Christians were sent to them by Allah and was protected by Allah from error in one hand and then claims that it has been corrupted by the Jews Rabbis and the Christian teachers in another hand?
8. How can Allah expect Muslims to be truthful in one hand and Allah sanction Taqiya in another hand?
9. Why is Allah always revealing verses to Ahmed in the defend Ahmed? At least Allah should reveal to another person to defend his apostle grin
10. Why is Allah not sure about what he would do to Muslims (reference - Allah always say maybe Allah will forgive your past, present and future sins grin
11. Oh lemme stop here and give you time to respond

PS: let your responses to each of these questions be relevant and concise
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by 2dominate: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

LMAO grin grin grin grin
It could be relevant to abdools but not for any reasonable person please.
A relevant concise answer in one (single) comment is all I have asked for which you have been running from

Abdool please do well to defend your Allah and his prophet because both the Quran and Hadiths are doing a terrible job of presenting them in bad lights
I'm not suprised at all prejudice has eaten so deep into you that even if a Muslim says 1+1 =2 you will still deem it "unreasonable"

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Abdoolbuster: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2021
2dominate:

You knowingly omitted
What does this mean ?

Who even call you to this? Have you completed the assignment I gave you? Common goan complete your assignment

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by adeyanju65(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2021
You are really giving this guy unnecessary attention, he is not asking to learn or know obviously...Abdoolbuster, what are you bursting?..funny thing
Abdoolbuster:

You're making this very difficult for yourself not me. Give answers in a single response so that I can respond to it. I understand that you Muslims love to change topics once you're boxed in to a corner but please do it if you must with dignity and wisdom.
The question is why are the Meccan surahs subtle and the Medina surahs violent not about the number of migrants and their army of bandits

My name is abdoolbuster, I'm here to burst all your bubbles stop dillydalying and dancing around the question attach the question please and make it concise short, simple and easy to understand
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Abdoolbuster: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2021
2dominate:

I'm not suprised at all prejudice has eaten so deep into you that even if a Muslim says 1+1 =2 you will still deem it "unreasonable"

Stop this tantrums and answer the questions or admit that you, Allah and Mohammed don't know Jack grin

3 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by dmbb: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

What do the people do to the father?
When his disciples asked him show us the father what did he tell them? �
Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets; and Allah has full knowledge of all things.

Chapter 33:46

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by 2dominate: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

What does it mean I'm waiting
Since you were trying to hide it i brought it out for you
(Maybe why you accuse others of hiding things is because you are skilled in the act)

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Abdoolbuster: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2021
hackeen:
You’ll get your answers, and I want you to be open minded as possible as God permits, I see in some of your comments been mischievous

Ok abdool I am waiting for you cool cool cool
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2021
authority2006:

This is what we have been saying, 99% of Nigerian Christians are hypocrites.
Would you respond like this if Boxing Day was fixed for such an exercise like this?

As you know our own holidays doesn't require moon sighting. Tell your professor of terror to stop this hypocrisy that's tarnishing the image of Islam in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Abdoolbuster: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2021
adeyanju65:
You are really giving this guy unnecessary attention, he is not asking to learn or know obviously...Abdoolbuster, what are you bursting?..funny thing

You can help your brother out with the assignment

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2021
adenigga:

Yeeee.......

Me self join you in laughing

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by AntiChristian: 11:23am On Jul 16, 2021
Naijayouth:
Before I quote you.
I will first say
I am not a Muslim
And I don't believe in Mohammed

Back to your comment, so you no Jesus and you also know that he is the truth, way and life?
And you know that many of us christians are a shame to him and have not obeyed his commandments?

Wonderful!
You have spoken well.
Friend,
Thank God you know who Jesus is. That is all that matters.

Jesus came with the truth and a way for his people. He is not a way nor a road.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Abdoolbuster: 11:23am On Jul 16, 2021
dmbb:

Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets; and Allah has full knowledge of all things.

Chapter 33:46

Wow!

Allah has full knowledge of all things except
1. The sun
2. What he'll do to Mohammed
3. Embryology
LMAO

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by dallasi: 11:23am On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Always confused & seeking unnecessary attention

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:25am On Jul 16, 2021
BalogunIdowu:

Seeing your name is Anti islam already points no sense can come from you regarding islam.

Go and learn and stop being a bigot...

So sense dey come from your Professor of Terror bah? Stop being dumbass and shithead slave.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by dallasi: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2021
Tiiitoo:
Always in competition with Christians. Why not demand for an Islamic Republic like Pakistan, Iran etc

Not in competition but drawing your attention so when it happened to xtians you will not start shouting they want to Islamize Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cousin Marriage in Islam / What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? / Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.