Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" (28045 Views)

Nothing Must Happen To MURIC Director, Call Alaroye To Order! / Assault On Lautech Muslim Lady: MURIC Asks Oyo Govt To Investigate. / Muric To Hold A Press Conference On Firdaus Amasa's Hijab Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Ibkhaleel: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

WHY THE JEWS REJECT PROPHET MOHAMMED(PBUH) AS THE MESSIAH?

Its not a surprises  us muslims that jews reject Prophet Mohammed pbuh as the messiah today.These are the same people who had made God their monopoly. So why will they leave Messiah. The main reason they rejected messiah is because he came from among the arabs or ishmaelites and not the Israelites.

Second reason they give is that he nullified torah which according to them will remain intact forever . If we look at their history – First torah was destroyed during the babylonian captivity then again Torah was destroyed during the destruction of the temple about 70 CE by the romans. So this claim of theirs that it will remain intact forever fails . If we look at the mosaic laws and not the story in the first five books – It is very similar to that of the Quran with few exceptions. Torah is too extreme unlike Quran.

Third reason they give is the same when asked about Jesus that he didn’t fulfill any prophecies.This is a lie! as Jews at the time of prophet were waiting for a messiah from among the arabs/ishmaelites. In various seerah(biography) Historically many jewish tribes had migrated to yathrib or Medina expecting the messiah to come. The most famous ones are Banu- Quraiza, Banu-Qaynuqa and Banu-Nadir .

The so called "king messiah" is nothing but mere a Jewish dream emerged after the destruction of the Davidic monarchy and the Jews dream of a future Earthly king who will turn the Earth into Paradise etc....

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Abdoolbuster: 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
dmbb:

“Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would do the works of Abraham. But now you seek to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth which I heard from God.” John 8:39-40.

You can only run your mouth when you have understood the meaning of this ἄνθρωπος as used in that context
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by dallasi: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Maybe we should consider who is confuse between you slaves and your god allah. The picture below will guide you

I said earlier about you be confused. We Muslim are always proud to be servant of Allah..then defined yourself .servants,friends sons daughters etc but not to dabble in Islamic affairs ….always rushing to quote from the hadiths ....address the issue i raised with Biblical verses

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Ibkhaleel: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

Al right, I want to know these things
1. If Quran was written (produced) by Allah an Al knowing God why did Allah say that Alexander the Great travelled to the place of the setting of the sun and found the sun setting in a murky water?
2. Why did Allah always start surah with in the name of Allah?
3. Why did Allah goof in his embryology claim in the Qur'an?
4. Why did Allah call Allah the best of creators if Allah is the only creator?
5. Why is almost everything reveal to Ahmed by Allah through jibreel are just to please Ahmed (reference Aishat say "Mohamed is the ethic of the Quran in one of the Hadiths)
6. Why was the Meccan revelations sublte and Medina revelations violent?
7. Why did Quran claim that the kitab of the Jews Nad Christians were sent to them by Allah and was protected by Allah from error in one hand and then claims that it has been corrupted by the Jews Rabbis and the Christian teachers in another hand?
8. How can Allah expect Muslims to be truthful in one hand and Allah sanction Taqiya in another hand?
9. Why is Allah always revealing verses to Ahmed in the defend Ahmed? At least Allah should reveal to another person to defend his apostle grin
10. Why is Allah not sure about what he would do to Muslims (reference - Allah always say maybe Allah will forgive your past, present and future sins grin
11. Oh lemme stop here and give you time to respond

PS: let your responses to each of these questions be relevant and concise

Lol see the lame ao called points...

Zul quarnain is NOT Alexander the Great, This article assumes he is. I fail to see why.

1. The Quran doesnt mention Alexander the Great. It talks about dhul qarnayn.

Zakir Naik said in his debate with Dr William Campbell “The Quran and Bible in the Light of Science”

The other points, Dr. William Campbell raised was regarding Surah Kahf Chapter No.18, Verse No.86, that… ‘Zulqarnain sees the sun setting in murky water… in turbid water - Imagine sun setting in murky water… unscientific.’ The Arabic word used here is… it is 'wajada' meaning, ‘it appeared to Zulqarnain.’ And Dr. William Campbell knows Arabic. So 'wajada' means - if you look up in the dictionary also, it means it appeared.’ So Allah Subhanawataala is describing what appeared to Zulqarnain. If I make a statement that… ‘The student in the class said, 2 plus 2 is equal to 5.’ And you say… ‘Oh Zakir said, 2 plus 2 is equal to 5. I did not say. I am telling…‘The student in the class said, 2 plus 2 is equal to 5.’ I am not wrong - The student is wrong. There are various ways to try and analyze this verse. One is this way - according to Muhammad Asad, that 'wajada' means… ‘It appeared to’… ‘It appeared to Zulqarnain.’ Point no.2 - The Arabic word used is 'Magrib' - It can be used for time, as well as place. When we say ‘sunset’ – ‘sunset’ can be taken for time. If I say… ‘The sun sets at 7 p.m.’; I am using it for time. If I say… ‘The ‘Sun sets in the West’, it means I am taking it for place. So here if we use the word 'Magrib' for time. So Zulqarnain did not reach that place of sunset - used - as time - He reached at the time of sun set. The problem is solved. Further more, you can solve them in various ways. Even if Dr. William Campbell says… ‘No No, the basic assumption is too much - It is not… ‘Appeared to’… it is actually this.’ Let us analyze it further. The Qur'anic verse says… the Sun set in murky water.’ Now we know, when we use these words, like ‘sunrise’ and ‘sunset’ - does the sunrise? Scientifically, sun does not rise - neither does the sunset. We know scientifically, that the sun does not set at all. It is the rotation of the earth, which gives rise to sunrise and sunset. But yet you read in the everyday papers mentioning, sunrise at 6 a.m. sun sets at 7.00 p.m. Oh! The newspapers are wrong – Unscientific!’ If I use the word ‘Disaster’, Oh! There is a disaster’ – ‘Disaster’ means there is some calamity which has taken place. Literally, ‘disaster’ means ‘an evil star.’ So when I say… ‘This disaster’ every one knows what I mean is ‘a calamity’, not about the evil star.’ Dr. William Campbell and I know, when a person who is mad, we call him a lunatic - Yes or no?  At least I do, and I believe Dr. William Campbell also will be doing        that. We call a person ‘a lunatic’ – He is ‘mad.’ What is the meaning of ‘lunatic’?  It means… ‘struck by the moon’ - But that is how the language has evolved. Similarly sun rise, is actually, it is just a usage of words. And Allah has given the guidance for the human beings also - He uses so, that we understand. So it is just ‘sunset’ - Not that it is actually setting - Not that sun is actually rising. So this explanation clearly gives us a clear picture, that the Verse of the Qur’an of Surah Kahf, Chapter.18, Verse No 86, is not in contradiction with established science - That is the way how people speak.

2. The Basmala has been proven to be quite significant throughout the Glorious Quran, and is the cornerstone for the Glorious Quran's Numerical Miracles. Plus, we use the Basmala throughout our lives.  We don't begin any task before we recite the Basmala.  It is indeed a great blessing for every Muslim. To begin any intellectual or physical endeavor "in the name of Allah" is to formulate properly one's intention and, therefore, to link that act deliberately to our worship, of Allah and nothing else. Beginning all matters of concern with the name of Allah is a feature unique to Islam.

Bismillah is recommended before starting any halaal (permissible in the Islamic Shariah) action or deed. For instance, Basmalah is recommended before starting a Khutbah (speech).

The Basmalah is also recommended before one enters the place where he wants to relieve himself, there is a Hadith concerning this practice. Further, Basmalah is recommended at the beginning of ablution, for Imam Ahmad and the Sunan compilers recorded that Abu Hurayrah, Sa`id bin Zayd and Abu Sa`id narrated from the Prophet.

If a person makes the recitation of "Bismillah ir-rahmaan ir-rahim" a practice before anything which he does, then when he comes across an act which is not permissible in Islam i.e; haraam, like consuming alcohol, then due to his habit of saying bismillah, this bismillah will surely be uttered upon this impermissible act also. It will then make him halt and think that "Am I asking Allah to give me blessings and help me over an act that is haraam in Islam?" Due to the beauty of the meaning of bismillah and the nature of the act over which you are commencing it on, you will tend to refrain from it. Bismillah reminds you whether the task you are going to do next is permissible or not and if it is not permissible, then you will stop insha'allah.

Saying Bismillah before any Permissible action allows the person to carry out that action or task with a logical thought, with Allah's help. Starting with Allah's name will have a profound effect on the person's psychological thought processes. He will think clear. He will understand and make sense of his task better.

Allah will save that person from the evil of Shaitaan and add His mercy and blessings in his actions because when we call upon Allah like when we say Bismillah, Allah gives that person his attention. He listens to you.
Thus, this beautiful word bismillah is a magnificent reminder of our relationship to our Creator and our relationship to all of creation. In one simple word bismillah expresses our wonder, awe and thankfulness while it also expresses our innermost prayer that we may have the blessing of another breath, another moment of life, and that we may walk on a path of truth and understanding. To say bismillah is to humbly offer one's self as a vehicle for the glory and majesty of The One.

Allah Knows Best.

Reason why Bismillah is there at the beginning of the Surahs in the Qur'an:

For us Muslims, it is sufficient enough that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) recited the Bismillah at the beginning of the Surahs, but this might not be enough for the critics of Islam.

Everyone must be well aware of the very first revelation to Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). It was

(اقْرَأْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الَّذِى خَلَقَ)

Aqra' Biāsmi Rabbika Al-Ladhī Khalaqa

(Read/Proclaim/Recite in the Name of your Lord who has created)

Thus the very first command which Allah gave to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) via Angel Jibreel (a.s.) was to "Recite or Read or Proclaim in the name of the creator" i.e; Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the very first revelation was instructed to convey Allah's message to the people by reading/reciting/proclaiming in Allah's name.

http://www.answering-christianity.com/quran/5701.htm
http://www.answering-christianity.com/blog/index.php/topic,468.0.html

As far as babylon and Samairtons go, Haman is a name--it may exist many times in history. We found that Haman is the name actually discovered in ancient egypt hyroglyphs.

http://www.answering-christianity.com/quran/matthew_smith.htm
http://www.answering-christianity.com/quran/samer_kadoura.htm
http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Contrad/External/haman.html

About the birth of Mary, you cannot show a contradiction in the Quran by a means of the bible. That is circular logic and stupidity. The fact that Mary shook a palm tree tells you that Jesus was born in the summer as many many Christians come to realize.

About Abraham and Ishmael, yes it is not historically documented that he built the Kaaba :/, Just like it is not historically documented he offered the sacrifice in the first place. It was too long ago for historical documentation. Its documented in the Torah/bible, but not in authentic history.

And the the article starts quoting people who have  testimony and then talk about the response. Wow, they must have really disproved the Quran. Why not take the testimony of people and their opinions. Mythical stories? Prove they are mythical.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by dmbb: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

You can only run your mouth when you have understood the meaning of this ἄνθρωπος as used in that context
He said he is a man tell us where he said he is God
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Tiiitoo: 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
I will find time to respond to this.

Ibkhaleel:

I can see you've been brainwashed into hating Islam.....

Lemme educate you a lil

Islam comes from the root word ‘salaam’, which means peace. It also means submitting one’s will to Allah (swt). Thus Islam is a religion of peace, which is acquired by submitting one’s will to the will of the Supreme Creator, Allah (swt).

Sometimes force has to be used to maintain peace. It is precisely for this reason that we have the police who use force against criminals and anti-social elements to maintain peace in the country. Islam promotes peace. At the same time, Islam exhorts it followers to fight where there is oppression. The fight against oppression may, at times, require the use of force. In Islam force can only be used to promote peace and justice

Muslims ruled Spain for about 800 years. The Muslims in Spain never used the sword to force the people to convert. Later the Christian Crusaders came to Spain and wiped out the Muslims. There was not a single Muslim in Spain who could openly give the adhan, that is the call for prayers.

14 million Arabs are Coptic Christians.

Muslims were the lords of Arabia for 1400 years. For a few years the British ruled, and for a few years the French ruled. Overall, the Muslims ruled Arabia for 1400 years. Yet today, there are 14 million Arabs who are Coptic Christians i.e. Christians since generations. If the Muslims had used the sword there would not have been a single Arab who would have remained a Christian.

Today the fastest growing religion in America is Islam. The fastest growing religion in Europe in Islam. Which sword is forcing people in the West to accept Islam in such large numbers?

We have seen throughout history many examples of terrorists and terrorism, for instance, the Crusades, the Inquisition, the New England Witch Hunts, Lenin, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mussolini, Adolf Hitler, the IRA, the Ku Klux Klan, Timothy McVeigh, David Korresh and Milosovich, just to name a few. The evil actions of those mentioned speak for themselves, with the crimes they perpetrated against humanity. Sadly, today, terrorism continues at a feverish pace, with no end in sight. Another sad fact is that the word “Terrorism” has somehow become synonymous with the word “Muslim”. The religion of Islam is being presented by certain media and religious groups as a religion of war and violence

And the polytheist trinitarian pagans have the nerve to speak about pedophilia? 

Emperors and even Bible Prophets married girls as young as 8.  Visit the link for proofs.

Furthermore, according to the Jewish Talmud, Prophet Moses and his followers had sex with girls as young as 3 years old.  Yes, THREE years old.  You read it right.
Islam is GOD Almighty's Original and Universal Faith that all of His creations must follow.  And all of the Believing creations of GOD Almighty, - at least humans, - are called Muslims, which means Submiters to the Will of GOD Almighty.
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Damilare2025: 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
Tiiitoo:

What is there to be tolerant about when your Religion consider others as infidels as such should be killed or treated as second class citizens.
Always complaining about how they want democracy and secularism when they are in the minority but when they attain majority status they want SHARIA.
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by dallasi: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Bobo I've been asking this question but none of you slaves fit answer including the number one and head of slaves in Sokoto

Please tell me a name, just a person Jesus Christ kills and I will show you 20 people out of many muhammad sent to their early graves while alive.

I beg you in the name of God answer that question

Before any further discussion with you please tell me your faith jurisdiction on the following issues:
Marriage
Divorce
Prayer
Fasting
Funerals
Knowledge
Food
Clothing
Drinks
Alms
Wills
Charity
Wills
Greetings
Forgiveness

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by dallasi: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

If it is to go this way y'all will cry, hendtime did a little y'all get him banned twice grin

If I start to be as violent as you are you won't wait.

However, I won't because I understand that you want to change the narrative. I have asked questions that none of you abdools has been able to provide answers please do find answers of you can't then go get the bomb vest on

Before any further discussion with you please tell me your faith jurisdiction on the following issues:
Marriage
Divorce
Prayer
Fasting
Funerals
Knowledge
Food
Clothing
Drinks
Alms
Wills
Charity
Wills
Greetings
Forgiveness

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by ThatFairGuy1: 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hypocrisy is worrying you all. How can law school fix their date corresponding with Islamic festive?

Can they fix it a day that correspond with that of Christmas day

3 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by AntiChristian: 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Aren't you happy to be receiving Muhammad behaviour?

You are a follower of Jesus. So i believe this is Christ's behaviour!

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by freshalien: 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
2dominate:

You just typed trash

Trash? Are you sure you are okay in your head?

The most important thing here is that did he/she speak the truth? Are muslims tolerant or not? Your religion considers non-believers infidels and that they should be killed. Is it a lie?

Religion of piss! Smh!

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by AntiChristian: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
Naijayouth:
The same Jesus that came with the truth said, "I am the way, truth and life, no man can come unto the Father(God) but by me you have confessed this with your own mouth.

You are very right.

And Jesus never said he was a way or a road , He said I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH and THE LIFE.

Thank God you said "Jesus came with The Truth not a truth.

Are you really an antiChristian and you really know all this?
You are a bonafied christian. Lol
cheesygrin

Was "Christian" mentioned while Jesus was alive? No! Jesus left the earth as a Jew. Paul formed Christianity!

I am not a Christian o! I am anti-Christian!

3 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
Muric is above the law.
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by mamawa123: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
Why everything in this country has to be about religion?

This country will not be able to go forward with all these nonsense

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Ayilara1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

You're making this very difficult for yourself not me. Give answers in a single response so that I can respond to it. I understand that you Muslims love to change topics once you're boxed in to a corner but please do it if you must with dignity and wisdom.
The question is why are the Meccan surahs subtle and the Medina surahs violent not about the number of migrants and their army of bandits

My name is abdoolbuster, I'm here to burst all your bubbles stop dillydalying and dancing around the question attach the question please and make it concise short, simple and easy to understand

I watch you bask confidently in ignorance and I laughed. Your questions are not even intelligent enough for challenge

1. dhul qarnayn isn't Alexander the great.
2. What you're trying to infer isn't consequential. Let me give example for you. If you're David and you wrote a letter that says "David is the king", if you want to read it to people how will you read it?.
3. Scriptural evidences in Qur'an are ahead of science and we don't compare Islam to it. How can you mock a Qur'an because of an ever-changing ideology called science? Earliest scientist will argue that there's no micro organism before the invention of microscope. So, who take a divine revelation in comparison to an ever-changing ideology?
4. Creator here simply mean making things. Check your dictionary for meaning of creation.
5. There is no hadith like that one you mentioned and the closest to it is that " The ethics of Muhammed is that of the Qur'an" which even indicate the opposite of what you want to infer.
6. Revelation are released based on situations
7. Benefit me with the verses that says that
8. There's no concept of taqiyyah in Islam. It is clear in our book that we don't deceive. If you know one, give me an example.
9. Rubbish! You didn't read where he was correcting him for his wrong doings too?
10. He his conversing with myriad of people, he might forgive this one and not forgive that one when they do same repentance. Give an example from the Qur'an.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Kinikini: 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
The Prof is right on this. The Law School should review the dates for the screening. We don't need actions that portray a public institution to be religiously bias.

quote author=Lukgaf post=103730513]

Professor Ishaq Akintola

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2021/07/muric-to-law-school-dont-sandwich-salah.html?m=1[/quote]
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by TruthHurts1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
You were being given MOOhaMAD treatment and you started crying for Jesus treatment. Are you not confused?

AntiChristian:

You are a follower of Jesus. So i believe this is Christ's behaviour!

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
dallasi:

Marriage
Divorce
Prayer
Fasting
Funerals
Knowledge
Food
Clothing
Drinks
Alms
Wills
Charity
Wills
Greetings
Forgiveness

See the kind of slaves allah is manufacturing cheesy but you quoted a Biblical verse claiming that Jesus Christ is NOT an author of peace as he only came with sword and to tell me who he kills you SHIFTED THE GOAL POST just to cover your shame because I am ready to expose Baby Aishat's husband the one and only messenger of allah

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
dallasi:

I said earlier about you be confused. We Muslim are always proud to be servant of Allah..then defined yourself .servants,friends sons daughters etc but not to dabble in Islamic affairs ….always rushing to quote from the hadiths ....address the issue i raised with Biblical verses

You're no more a slave abi? You're NOT proud of been a slave right? grin or slave and servant has the same meaning according to dictionary made in Saudi Arabia

You qouted from the book of Matthew claiming that Jesus Christ never came with peace but sword. Once you answer the question I asked you regarding the verse you quoted above, then I will answer all ur questions. Don't shift the goal post

Please tell me a name, just a person Jesus Christ kills and I will show you 20 people out of many muhammad sent to their early graves while alive.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by AntiChristian: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
TruthHurts1:
You were being given MOOhaMAD treatment and you started crying for Jesus treatment. Are you not confused?

Bring on the Old testament treatment in Deuteronomy 13:6-10
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Naijayouth(m): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

Was "Christian" mentioned while Jesus was alive? No! Jesus left the earth as a Jew. Paul formed Christianity!
That's it Christian was not mentioned till after the death and resurrection of Christ.

So you know Paul? cheesy well if Christianity was formed by Paul, then it is surely the truest way of getting to know God because the risen Christ appeared and commissioned paul

I am not a Christian o! I am anti-Christian!
That is what you think.
Infact you're not just a follower of Christ.
I can see that you are a propagator of his gospel cheesycheesy
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Naijayouth(m): 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

And you're a bible scholar also cheesy
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by TruthHurts1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
Thank God you are finally admitting that we don't worship the same Deity who will explain why you are invoking Deuteronomy 13. Otherwise them never born bastard MOOhaMAD well grin

AntiChristian:

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by AntiChristian: 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Naijayouth:
That's it. "Christian"was not mentioned till after the death and resurrection of Christ.

So you know Paul? cheesy well if Christianity was formed by Paul, then it is surely the truest way of getting to know God because the risen Christ appeared and commissioned paul

That is what you think.
Infact you're not just a follower of Christ.
I can see that you are a propagator of his gospel cheesycheesy

You are funny! Paul was commisioned by Jesus when he left the world. So you agree Jesus failed in selecting his 12 disciples?

Paul eventually helped Jesus write the scripture by penning 13 books out of 27 Books of NT. But Paul was an enemy of Jesus when he was alive. Paul wrote more NT books that all the 11 remaining apointed disciples!

Christianity is sure funny!

I am not Christian.
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by AntiChristian: 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Thank God you are finally admitting that we don't worship the same Deity who will explain why you are invoking Deuteronomy 13. Otherwise them never born bastard MOOhaMAD well grin

Lalasticlala, mods see them tolerant Christians!
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by AntiChristian: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Naijayouth:
[i] And you're a bible scholar alsocheesy

You believe in Mohammed also, but have you ever asked yourself why after being a scholar in your religion, you still crossed your border into the bible?
The simple answer is your heart is searching for something and it's the TRUTH .

Having known who Jesus is, followers of Jesus never wander about in search of anything having found rest for their souls.
[b

I went to a Christian school where you are forced to attend mass and Catechism!

I don't know much about your Bible as I don't believe in it.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Naijayouth(m): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

Then why argue in what you have little understanding of.....

You may be on the wrong side you know?
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by AntiChristian: 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
Naijayouth:
Then why argue in what you have little understanding of.....

You may be on the wrong side you know?

Yes, I can be wrong just as people who claim they have holy spirit have been proved wrong here too.
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Naijayouth(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

you believed in Jesus, confessing with your own mouth as the truth

Common, you don't believe in the bible and you mentioned paul to me, telling me "he formed christianity"

You don't in the bible and you are anti-christian?

Don't lie to me na cheesy
How can you fight what you don't believe?
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Naijayouth(m): 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

Yes, I can be wrong just as people who claim they have holy spirit have been proved wrong here too.
but can Jesus be wrong?
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Naijayouth(m): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

You are funny! Paul was commisioned by Jesus when he left the world. So you agree Jesus failed in selecting his 12 disciples?

Paul eventuallagreed Jesus write the scripture by penning 13 books out of 27 Books of NT. But Paul was an enemy of Jesus when he was alive. Paul wrote more NT books that all the 11 remaining apointed disciples!

Christianity is sure funny!

I am not Christian.
No I don't agree. Jesus using paul was not imperfection. That
goes to show you it's not all about people. Forget about what others are doing and simply believe in Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cousin Marriage in Islam / What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? / Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.