Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,306 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" (28047 Views)

Nothing Must Happen To MURIC Director, Call Alaroye To Order! / Assault On Lautech Muslim Lady: MURIC Asks Oyo Govt To Investigate. / Muric To Hold A Press Conference On Firdaus Amasa's Hijab Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Naijayouth(m): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

Lalasticlala, mods see them tolerant Christians!
forget about them and simply follow Jesus
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by AntiChristian: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
Naijayouth:
No I don't agree. Jesus using paul was not imperfection. That
goes to show you it's not all about people. Forget about what others are doing and simply believe in Jesus

Jesus uses Paul after selecting 12 disciples who failed?
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by AntiChristian: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
Naijayouth:
but can Jesus be wrong?

Yes he can be wrong just as other men can be wrong!
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by 2dominate: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
freshalien:

Trash? Are you sure you are okay in your head?

The most important thing here is that did he/she speak the truth? Are muslims tolerant or not? Your religion considers non-believers infidels and that they should be killed. Is it a lie?

Religion of piss! Smh!
What truth ?
Are Christians tolerant or not?
Does christianity consider non Christians believers?
And that they should be killed show me where you saw that
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by 2dominate: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

2dominate you are yet to provide the answers to these questions o, I am dying waiting for your said response
If those answers are not satisfactory for you you can ask your jesus to enlighten you about it and tell me, or better still he should come himself again in human flesh
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by TruthHurts1(m): 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
The same Lalasticlala who put up a post about one of your Imams calling for someone's death for insulting the Sex Award Winner (SAW)? Lalasticlala is not a MUDSLIME grin grin grin

AntiChristian:

Lalasticlala, mods see them tolerant Christians!
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Tiiitoo: 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

I can see you've been brainwashed into hating Islam.....

Lemme educate you a lil

Islam comes from the root word ‘salaam’, which means peace. It also means submitting one’s will to Allah (swt). Thus Islam is a religion of peace, which is acquired by submitting one’s will to the will of the Supreme Creator, Allah (swt).

Sometimes force has to be used to maintain peace. It is precisely for this reason that we have the police who use force against criminals and anti-social elements to maintain peace in the country. Islam promotes peace. At the same time, Islam exhorts it followers to fight where there is oppression. The fight against oppression may, at times, require the use of force. In Islam force can only be used to promote peace and justice

Muslims ruled Spain for about 800 years. The Muslims in Spain never used the sword to force the people to convert. Later the Christian Crusaders came to Spain and wiped out the Muslims. There was not a single Muslim in Spain who could openly give the adhan, that is the call for prayers.

14 million Arabs are Coptic Christians.

Muslims were the lords of Arabia for 1400 years. For a few years the British ruled, and for a few years the French ruled. Overall, the Muslims ruled Arabia for 1400 years. Yet today, there are 14 million Arabs who are Coptic Christians i.e. Christians since generations. If the Muslims had used the sword there would not have been a single Arab who would have remained a Christian.

Today the fastest growing religion in America is Islam. The fastest growing religion in Europe in Islam. Which sword is forcing people in the West to accept Islam in such large numbers?

We have seen throughout history many examples of terrorists and terrorism, for instance, the Crusades, the Inquisition, the New England Witch Hunts, Lenin, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mussolini, Adolf Hitler, the IRA, the Ku Klux Klan, Timothy McVeigh, David Korresh and Milosovich, just to name a few. The evil actions of those mentioned speak for themselves, with the crimes they perpetrated against humanity. Sadly, today, terrorism continues at a feverish pace, with no end in sight. Another sad fact is that the word “Terrorism” has somehow become synonymous with the word “Muslim”. The religion of Islam is being presented by certain media and religious groups as a religion of war and violence

And the polytheist trinitarian pagans have the nerve to speak about pedophilia? 

Emperors and even Bible Prophets married girls as young as 8.  Visit the link for proofs.

Furthermore, according to the Jewish Talmud, Prophet Moses and his followers had sex with girls as young as 3 years old.  Yes, THREE years old.  You read it right.
Islam is GOD Almighty's Original and Universal Faith that all of His creations must follow.  And all of the Believing creations of GOD Almighty, - at least humans, - are called Muslims, which means Submiters to the Will of GOD Almighty.

I will respond to the points you have highlighted.

Nobody has been brainwashed to hate Islam, although it is claimed to be an Abrahamic religion but everything about it suggest the contrary. It has authencity issues.

Terrorism in the name of Religion.
First of all how many of these so called christians terrorists you mentioned kill in the name of their God. I have never seen where people kill and shout "Jesus is Lord" like muslims shout "Allahu akbar". Truth is that those groups or people you mentioned are murderers and should be treated as such.

The crusaders set up by the catholic church in Rome was in retaliation to persecution and killing of Christians in Jerusalem (during byzantine empire) and they were able to hold on to their holy land of Jerusalem for about 100 years in 11th century before Salladin too it back from them and it remained a muslim territory until the State of Isreal was created, Jerusalem was liberated where Christians, Jews and Muslims could pray under the same sky.

So, my friend, Crusaders were not set up to start killing bunch of muslims.

Is islam a Religion of peace?
Yes, Islam starting so well as a spiritual movement immediately after prophet Mohammed supposedly got his revelation from Angel Gabriel that he's supposed be the last of the prophets.

After preaching for 12 yrs in Mecca about his new religion, he failed to convert meaningful people, he was able to convert his immediate family members and friends.
After modifying his religion to Judaism, He went to Medina where the Jews lived to preach to them but they also refused to accept his teachings, so he became a military warrior waging war against those who didnt follow or believe him. (This was year of the Hijri).
The unbelivers (Jews and Christians) were slaughtered or made to pay the jizya in the most embarrassing of ceremonies, protection tags were given to them to wear around thier necks for identification purposes.

The more prohphet Mohammed conquered more lands, lots of second class citizens also increased. The Thing is that Prophet Mohammed was unbelievably successful. (This was where Islam went from a spiritual movement to political movement cloaked in Religion, after the year of Hijri

It is the fastst growing religion through massive migrations, High birth rates and the Apostasy law and not because of massive conversion.

You talked about Moses and paedophilia in the Bible. Islamic scholars are quick to quote a verse in bible to prove a point, why should i believe you when you have openly regarded the bible as a book that has be corrupted.

I have tried reading the Quran but i can't get past the first few pages. It is a bad literature, poorly written, very inconsistent, it can be talking about a thing in a chapter....next verse it is something completely unrelated to the previous one (they even say you need the help of Islamic scholars or Imams to help you understand it. Why should i need help reading the so called Allah's Revelation, was Allah intention to confuse his followers?)

Islam and paedophilia.
It is well established story on how prophet married Aisha at the age 8 and consumated the marriage by the time she was 13. It's all in your hadiths.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Naijayouth(m): 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

Yes he can be wrong just as other men can be wrong!
Jesus is not other men

He is the SON of GOD

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Naijayouth(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

Jesus uses Paul after selecting 12 disciples who failed?
No they were all commissioned to various location to propagate the gospel in different parts of the world

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Farmerrules: 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:
This Professor of Terror is not different from an animal in which allah is waiting to suck it blood coming next week Tuesday

Your Bible doesn't teach you to call person old enough to be your father animal. Shame on you, you can't create insect. You are a disgrace to your family and generation
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
Farmerrules:

Your Bible doesn't teach you to call person old enough to be your father animal. Shame on you, you can't create insect. You are a disgrace to your family and generation

Did you know my age? Nonsense

My father before he died at the age of 110 was not a disgrace to his generation and his belief. Instead to caution that terrorist you're there romancing the stupidity he's displaying on social media

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Mutigadara1: 7:32am On Jul 17, 2021
A serious question. How will you feel if you're asked to go for call to bar screening after years of undergraduate studies and a year of studies at law school, a day after Christmas (if you're a Christian) or on 2nd January?
ANTIlSLAM:
This Professor of Terror is not different from an animal in which allah is waiting to suck it blood coming next week Tuesday
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Hustler1277: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2021
The pictures attached to this post is my phone and I am typing this from somebody's phone whom I begged to please quickly make a post.

I am in my finals in university of Benin and I have been having myriads of problems I can't begin to spell out .
I have been footing my school bills all by myself since two sessions now due to family issues and lots of long stories I can't begin to say here.

I sold my laptop not quite long t be able to work on my project and feed .
I do some jobs online t survive though it hasn't been so lucrative .
I was expecting some money next week though so I could sort out my project finally and look for a place to perch as I finalize school issues .
But yesterday something very funny snd bad just happened .
My phone fell and the screen just left the phone and now the flex is cut .

I tried to look for persons to borrow money from to raise the money for repair but people are all going home as its a sessional break .

Please am appealing to good hearted persons to please help me raise the money to fix the phone .
If anybody wants to come around uniben to see me and pay for the fixing am fine with that.
Please I need to fix this phone soon so I can forge ahead in life.
I will appreciate donations from persons here .
This is just a guy trying to beat the hard times and make it in life and now he really needs hand or hands to pull him up .
Here is my account number
First bank
Emua Abraham
A phone number if you want to reach and talk 08143909240

Please I am not asking for fish
I just need to fix my hook
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by BalogunIdowu(m): 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

So sense dey come from your Professor of Terror bah? Stop being dumbass and shithead slave.

I am a happy slave of God....
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mutigadara1:
A serious question. How will you feel if you're asked to go for call to bar screening after years of undergraduate studies and a year of studies at law school, a day after Christmas (if you're a Christian) or on 2nd January?

Christian's Holidays are fixed, no need of sighting the moon. Check 2050 calendar on your phone you'll see the day December 25 and 26 falls to. We don't need moon sighting in which call to bar screening shall never fall on this days.

But na Sharia law and court muhammad approved for you guys in Islam, why interfering into western ideology?
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Mutigadara1: 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
Is the date for the screening fixed too. It doesn't matter which one, but the number of people you have that consider it as a holiday
(Even FG said it's a holiday). Are they not going to abide by rule?
ANTIlSLAM:

Christian's Holidays are fixed, no need of sighting the moon. Check 2050 calendar on your phone you'll see the day December 25 and 26 falls to. We don't need moon sighting in which call to bar screening shall never fall on this days.

But na Sharia law and court muhammad approved for you guys in Islam, why interfering into western ideology?
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by dallasi: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You're no more a slave abi? You're NOT proud of been a slave right? grin or slave and servant has the same meaning according to dictionary made in Saudi Arabia

You qouted from the book of Matthew claiming that Jesus Christ never came with peace but sword. Once you answer the question I asked you regarding the verse you quoted above this then I will answer all ur questions. Don't shift the goal post

Please tell me a name, just a person Jesus Christ kills and I will show you 20 people out of many muhammad sent to their early graves while alive.

You too shallow & low...your only point is abuse the profit of Allah..Simple question i asked you...produce any verses from any book and compare it with "Surat Fatiha''or the Rabbanna prayer below..

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by dallasi: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

See the kind of slaves allah is manufacturing cheesy but you quoted a Biblical verse claiming that Jesus Christ is NOT an author of peace as he only came with sword and to tell me who he kills you SHIFTED THE GOAL POST just to cover your shame because I am ready to expose Baby Aishat's husband the one and only messenger of allah

The verse below has sum up your life on earth,,

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
dallasi:

The verse below has sum up your life on earth,,

You sha look for a way to escape that lovely question. Next time if your chief imam tell you say Jesus Christ didn't came for peace but rather for sword, ask him the same question I ask you here to name a single person your Messiah Jesus Christ killed while on earth but if he fails to answer you, tell him to keep his mouth shut for ever and ever.. Amen

See this maggot slave grin even the hopeless baby Aishat's Husband was not sure of his life aftermath. Sorry is your name slave boy. On this note, I say

MASS ALARM
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mutigadara1:
Is the date for the screening fixed too. It doesn't matter which one, but the number of people you have that consider it as a holiday
(Even FG said it's a holiday). Are they not going to abide by rule?

What if it was fixed before your sultan of sokoto announced the day of ur eid after sighting the moon that is not lost. Since Sultan is the one that will tell you when to celebrate ur eid. So the different is clear my brother
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Mutigadara1: 12:28am On Jul 18, 2021
Hhhh. Let's assume the date of the screening was fixed before the sultan announces the citing of the moon ( because I don't know if it was or if it was not, actually). Now the question is, are they going to defy the order by the FG that the 21st is a public holiday?
ANTIlSLAM:

What if it was fixed before your sultan of sokoto announced the day of ur eid after sighting the moon that is not lost. Since Sultan is the one that will tell you when to celebrate ur eid. So the different is clear my brother
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:14am On Jul 18, 2021
Mutigadara1:
Hhhh. Let's assume the date of the screening was fixed before the sultan announces the citing of the moon ( because I don't know if it was or if it was not, actually). Now the question is, are they going to defy the order by the FG that the 21st is a public holiday?

The problem about your holidays is the confusion you are giving the general public, you should have a fixed day for celebrating your eid not until sultan announce the day of your celebration after moon sighting. You can't have a 3days holidays, NEVER it's not written in the constitution to have a long 3days holidays for celebration. Once you stop sighting the moon and have a fixed days for your eid, I think there won't be confusion and problem again.

It is only in Islam you'll see emergency holidays. One might be hoping that next four days is sallah, sultan may just wake up today announcing that tomorrow is holiday. Even FG must obey Sultan's announced day of celebration
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Mutigadara1: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2021
Hahahah. First of all it's a 2 days holiday 20th and 21st. It's the 21st date that's in question. And it's not like the Sultan will just wake up from sleep and decide a day for a holiday. The Muslims use moon sighting as the form of there calendar, hence the reason for the fluctuation of dates as sometimes the moon may not be sighted. Ethiopia have there own type of calendar too. So why fix a date to something when you know it fluctuate? Christians fixed 25th December as Christmas day. But do you even know that the gregorian calendar that the Christians use was introduced in 1582? Years after the death of Jesus. My question here is what type of calendar does the Christians use during the time of Jesus and how sure are you that the fixed date of Christian holidays (now) are correct ( i.e Christmas, Easter)?
ANTIlSLAM:

The problem about your holidays is the confusion you are giving the general public, you should have a fixed day for celebrating your eid not until sultan announce the day of your celebration after moon sighting. You can't have a 3days holidays, NEVER it's not written in the constitution to have a long 3days holidays for celebration. Once you stop sighting the moon and have a fixed days for your eid, I think there won't be confusion and problem again.

It is only in Islam you'll see emergency holidays. One might be hoping that next four days is sallah, sultan may just wake up today announcing that tomorrow is holiday. Even FG must obey Sultan's announced day of celebration
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by authority2006(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

As you know our own holidays doesn't require moon sighting. Tell your professor of terror to stop this hypocrisy that's tarnishing the image of Islam in Nigeria

Your one and only nightmare.
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2021
authority2006:

Your one and only nightmare.

Terrorist cheesy
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2021
Mutigadara1:
Hahahah. First of all it's a 2 days holiday 20th and 21st. It's the 21st date that's in question. And it's not like the Sultan will just wake up from sleep and decide a day for a holiday. The Muslims use moon sighting as the form of there calendar, hence the reason for the fluctuation of dates as sometimes the moon may not be sighted. Ethiopia have there own type of calendar too. So why fix a date to something when you know it fluctuate? Christians fixed 25th December as Christmas day. But do you even know that the gregorian calendar that the Christians use was introduced in 1582? Years after the death of Jesus. My question here is what type of calendar does the Christians use during the time of Jesus and how sure are you that the fixed date of Christian holidays (now) are correct ( i.e Christmas, Easter)?

I don't think you read the article from the beginning, you're just arguing blindly

“The Nigerian Law School has scheduled the screening exercise for its fresh graduates for 19 th and 21 st July, 2021. This is in spite of the widely publicised dates of the Muslim festival of Id Al-Adha (Salah) which are 19th, 20th and 21st July, 2021.

Why publicising three days for your Salah?

No Christian in the time of Jesus Christ, my Lord and your Messiah is not on earth to preach religion, one of his mission on earth is to save you and I thereby inherit the kingdom of his father where everlasting life awaits those who believe in him

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Mutigadara1: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
I did read the article. Read my screenshots carefully again please.

I know during Jesus time he and his disciples preach religion. But, if Christmas is to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, but then you change the calendar of his time and fixed a date for his birthday in a new calendar. Now how sure are you that you're celebrating his birth correctly? That's my question.
ANTIlSLAM:

I don't think you read the article from the beginning, you're just arguing blindly

“The Nigerian Law School has scheduled the screening exercise for its fresh graduates for 19 th and 21 st July, 2021. This is in spite of the widely publicised dates of the Muslim festival of Id Al-Adha (Salah) which are 19th, 20th and 21st July, 2021.

Why publicising three days for your Salah?

No Christian in the time of Jesus Christ, my Lord and your Messiah is not on earth to preach religion, one of his mission on earth is to save you and I thereby inherit the kingdom of his father where everlasting life awaits those who believe in him

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by dallasi: 7:49am On Jul 19, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You sha look for a way to escape that lovely question. Next time if your chief imam tell you say Jesus Christ didn't came for peace but rather for sword, ask him the same question I ask you here to name a single person your Messiah Jesus Christ killed while on earth but if he fails to answer you, tell him to keep his mouth shut for ever and ever.. Amen

See this maggot slave grin even the hopeless baby Aishat's Husband was not sure of his life aftermath. Sorry is your name slave boy. On this note, I say

MASS ALARM

How do you sleep at night with those evil & vile heart? I expect you to pre occupied your hatred mind with issues partaken your faith & stop sniffing NL looking Muslim to vent frustration..
Like this one below

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:09am On Jul 19, 2021
dallasi:

How do you sleep at night with those evil & vile heart? I expect you to pre occupied your hatred mind with issues partaken your faith & stop sniffing NL looking Muslim to vent frustration..
Like this one below

You called it hatred, buhahahaha when you tagged Jesus Christ as a violence man, a man that didn't came for peace, your utterances is not hatred abi? But to tell me whom he slaughtered, killed since he didn't came for peace but sword is the problem.. That murderer Aishat's husband was the one that came for peace right? I don't have your time but had it been you mistakenly goes beyond that ur hatred against Jesus Christ, sincerely speaking I'm ready to show you what you haven't heard about your late Baby Aishat's husband that will choke your heart
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:14am On Jul 19, 2021
Mutigadara1:
I did read the article. Read my screenshots carefully again please.

I know during Jesus time he and his disciples preach religion. But, if Christmas is to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, but then you change the calendar of his time and fixed a date for his birthday in a new calendar. Now how sure are you that you're celebrating his birth correctly? That's my question.

You read the article and saw where your masters publicing 19, 20 and 21 right? Is that not a confusion at the highest order? Once you stop sighting the moon that may confused you people in Islam, the solution to your problems shall be solved

Which religion does Jesus Christ and his disciples preach? And where is it written in the Holy Bible? You are about to start what you won't finish
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by dallasi: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You called it hatred, buhahahaha when you tagged Jesus Christ as a violence man, a man that didn't came for peace, your utterances is not hatred abi? But to tell me whom he slaughtered, killed since he didn't came for peace but sword is the problem.. That murderer Aishat's husband was the one that came for peace right? I don't have your time but had it been you mistakenly goes beyond that ur hatred against Jesus Christ, sincerely speaking I'm ready to show you what you haven't heard about your late Baby Aishat's husband that will choke your heart

No Faithful Muslim will ever malign Prophet Isa (AS) ...Rasul has sum it up thus:

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2021
dallasi:

No Faithful Muslim will ever malign Prophet Isa (AS) ...Rasul has sum it up thus:

Las las you will get well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cousin Marriage in Islam / What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? / Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.