Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" (28049 Views)

Nothing Must Happen To MURIC Director, Call Alaroye To Order! / Assault On Lautech Muslim Lady: MURIC Asks Oyo Govt To Investigate. / Muric To Hold A Press Conference On Firdaus Amasa's Hijab Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by akanbiaa(m): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2021
It's simple any screening or activities should be suspended in law school or any other Government body whenever the Government declares a public holiday except for essential services such as hospitals which Christians can stand in for Muslims during Muslim holidays such as Eid El Fitr and Eid El Kabir Sallah Celebrations and Muslims stand in for Christians during Christian public holidays such as Easter and Christmas.

5 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by dmbb: 11:30am On Jul 16, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

Wow!

Allah has full knowledge of all things except
1. The sun
2. What he'll do to Mohammed
3. Embryology
LMAO
In the four Gospels, there is ample evidence that Jesus was fully human since He was born to a human mother (Matthew 1:25), He experienced hunger (Matthew 21:18) and thirst (John 19:28). Jesus also experienced temptation (Matthew 4:1) pain and suffering (Matthew 16:21), and He died (Matthew (27:50). Had Jesus only been fully God, then He never would have have had these human experiences.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Abdoolbuster: 11:34am On Jul 16, 2021
dmbb:

Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets; and Allah has full knowledge of all things.

Chapter 33:46

Liar the passage you quoted is not the passage that you referenced I told you that I am abdoolbuster grin

This is Chapter 33:46
ﭣ ﭤ ﭥ ﭦ ﭧ ﭨ ﭩ

And one who invites to Allah, by His permission, and an illuminating lamp

Next time be sure before you quote because you're conversing with the abdoolbuster

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Abdoolbuster: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Maybe we should consider who is confuse between you slaves and your god allah. The picture below will guide you

Thank you very much bro, watch them come and claim that this hadith is d'aif grin
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Abdoolbuster: 11:37am On Jul 16, 2021
dmbb:

In the four Gospels, there is ample evidence that Jesus was fully human since He was born to a human mother (Matthew 1:25), He experienced hunger (Matthew 21:18) and thirst (John 19:28). Jesus also experienced temptation (Matthew 4:1) pain and suffering (Matthew 16:21), and He died (Matthew (27:50). Had Jesus only been fully God, then He never would have have had these human experiences.

You that did not even understand your Quran you're quoting the Bible, who do you you this strong thing?

3 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by dallasi: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2021
Abdoolbuster:
Please show me the evidence of your so-called detailed answer

Guy stop this game, it doesn't work please.
Give the answer in one comment sir. Let it be done so that we can have the responses intact not littered about. If it's single response it will be easy for anyone to follow it up for proper learning.

Where did I ever asked you for longer answer form you?

From the beginning where I asked the questions I had stated that it should be concise. What I requested for is relevant answer not all these preprogrammed answers because they are not relevant to the questions raised. Oga, do the needful by responding to the questions in a single concise relevant comment, this shouldn't be difficult if you are not trying to dodge

You seem deluded with your fellow compatriot like @ANTIlSLAM..You need to know the basic knowledge of ISLAM to understand the teaching of Quran & Hadiths.. You claim to speak in tongues, roll on ground for fake miracle & deliverances, shouting HALILUYAH,do sign of cross, put image of Mary in Churches with covered hair, yet your folks attended churches in nudity ETC.yet you question why should a chapter be revealed with 'Bismillah' simply means In the name of Allah?
see the BIble verses below are those one NOT violent verses

Mathew 10:34
" do not think that I have come to preach peace, I have not come to preach peace but SWORD"

1 Samuel 15: 3
"go to the Amalekite kill the infants men and women and do not spare the donkeys"

3 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by babakb: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2021
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by dmbb: 11:41am On Jul 16, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

Liar the passage you quoted is not the passage that you referenced I told you that I am abdoolbuster grin

This is Chapter 33:46
ﭣ ﭤ ﭥ ﭦ ﭧ ﭨ ﭩ

And one who invites to Allah, by His permission, and an illuminating lamp

Next time be sure before you quote because you're conversing with the abdoolbuster
Chapter 33:41

مَا کَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ اَبَاۤ اَحَدٍ مِّنۡ رِّجَالِکُمۡ وَ لٰکِنۡ رَّسُوۡلَ اللّٰہِ وَ خَاتَمَ النَّبِیّٖنَ ؕ وَ کَانَ اللّٰہُ بِکُلِّ شَیۡءٍ عَلِیۡمًا

Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets; and Allah has full knowledge of all things.

4 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Naijayouth(m): 11:41am On Jul 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

Jesus came with the truth and a way for his people.
The same Jesus that came with the truth said, "I am the way, truth and life, no man can come unto the Father(God) but by me you have confessed this with your own mouth.
he is not a way nor a road

You are very right.

And Jesus never said he was a way or a road , He said I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH and THE LIFE.

Thank God you said "Jesus came with The Truth not a truth.

Are you really an antiChristian and you really know all this?
You are a bonafied christian. Lol
cheesygrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by dmbb: 11:42am On Jul 16, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

You that did not even understand your Quran you're quoting the Bible, who do you you this strong thing?
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Abdoolbuster: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2021
dallasi:

You seem deluded with your fellow compatriot like @ANTIlSLAM..You need to know the basic knowledge of ISLAM to understand the teaching of Quran & Hadiths.. You claim to speak in tongues, roll on ground for fake miracle & deliverances, shouting HALILUYAH,do sign of cross, put image of Mary in Churches with covered hair, yet your folks attended churches in nudity ETC.yet you question why should a chapter be revealed with 'Bismillah' simply means In the name of Allah?

" do not think that I have come to preach peace, I have not come to preach peace but SWORD"

"go to the Amalekite kill the infants men and women and do not spare the donkeys"

If it is to go this way y'all will cry, hendtime did a little y'all get him banned twice grin

If I start to be as violent as you are you won't wait.

However, I won't because I understand that you want to change the narrative. I have asked questions that none of you abdools has been able to provide answers please do find answers of you can't then go get the bomb vest on

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by dmbb: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

I am giving you something that you can not insult, I know very well that you are intolerant

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:46am On Jul 16, 2021
dallasi:

Bobo I've been asking this question but none of you slaves fit answer including the number one and head of slaves in Sokoto

Please tell me a name, just a person Jesus Christ kills and I will show you 20 people out of many muhammad sent to their early graves while alive.

I beg you in the name of God answer that question

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Abdoolbuster: 11:47am On Jul 16, 2021
dmbb:

Chapter 33:41

[s]مَا کَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ اَبَاۤ اَحَدٍ مِّنۡ رِّجَالِکُمۡ وَ لٰکِنۡ رَّسُوۡلَ اللّٰہِ وَ خَاتَمَ النَّبِیّٖنَ ؕ وَ کَانَ اللّٰہُ بِکُلِّ شَیۡءٍ عَلِیۡمًا

Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets; and Allah has full knowledge of all things.[/s]

I warned you about lying didn't I?

ﯺ ﯻ ﯼ ﯽ ﯾ ﯿ ﰀ

O you who have believed, remember Allah with much remembrance

Qur'an 33:41

Abdool please stop drinking camel urine it's not good for your health
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Adek15(m): 11:49am On Jul 16, 2021
It's high time Muslims came out to speak up. It is totally wrong and unacceptable for law school to fix their screening in sallah week?

Out of 365 days in a year, why pick this period?

I said speak up, not to be killing people and destroying properties because I know the way religious fanatics reacts to things. Let's be guided please.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by dmbb: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

I warned you about lying didn't I?

ﯺ ﯻ ﯼ ﯽ ﯾ ﯿ ﰀ

O you who have believed, remember Allah with much remembrance

Qur'an 33:41

Abdool please stop drinking camel urine it's not good for your health
Show me your own grin grin where Jesus said he is God and that you should worship him?

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Adek15(m): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2021
AntiChristian:
See the tolerant Christians above me. Is this how Jesus of the Bible behaved or na so ya pastors teach una?

Many of the so called Christians are fanatics too. Just ignore them

3 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Abdoolbuster: 11:52am On Jul 16, 2021
dmbb:

I am giving you something that you can not insult, I know very well that you are intolerant
Guy you're giving me wrong verses and quoting another thing entirely what is wrong with you you? Is it the camel dung or camel urine that is affecting your head?

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Abdoolbuster: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2021
dmbb:

Show me your own grin grin where Jesus said he is God and that you should worship him?

Stop lying, I'll show you that when you are done answering my questions, a deal?

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by ThatFairGuy1: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2021
Hypocrisy kee you there [s]
ANTIlSLAM:
This Professor of Terror is not different from an animal in which allah is waiting to suck it blood coming next week Tuesday
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Abdoolbuster: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2021
Adek15:

Oh you want to ignore right now? If y'all are in the majority you'll call for my head ehn?

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by dmbb: 11:57am On Jul 16, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

Stop lying, I'll show you that when you are done answering my questions, a deal?
“Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would do the works of Abraham. But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God.” John 8:39-40.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Hypocrisy kee you there [s][/s]

Hypocrisy kee you and your professor of terror

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by akanbiaa(m): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lukgaf:

Professor Ishaq Akintola

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2021/07/muric-to-law-school-dont-sandwich-salah.html?m=1
This is correct error free link to the news you posted. You can edit it and replace it.
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Abdoolbuster: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

Al right, I want to know these things
1. If Quran was written (produced) by Allah an Al knowing God why did Allah say that Alexander the Great travelled to the place of the setting of the sun and found the sun setting in a murky water?
2. Why did Allah always start surah with in the name of Allah?
3. Why did Allah goof in his embryology claim in the Qur'an?
4. Why did Allah call Allah the best of creators if Allah is the only creator?
5. Why is almost everything reveal to Ahmed by Allah through jibreel are just to please Ahmed (reference Aishat say "Mohamed is the ethic of the Quran in one of the Hadiths)
6. Why was the Meccan revelations sublte and Medina revelations violent?
7. Why did Quran claim that the kitab of the Jews Nad Christians were sent to them by Allah and was protected by Allah from error in one hand and then claims that it has been corrupted by the Jews Rabbis and the Christian teachers in another hand?
8. How can Allah expect Muslims to be truthful in one hand and Allah sanction Taqiya in another hand?
9. Why is Allah always revealing verses to Ahmed in the defend Ahmed? At least Allah should reveal to another person to defend his apostle grin
10. Why is Allah not sure about what he would do to Muslims (reference - Allah always say maybe Allah will forgive your past, present and future sins grin
11. Oh lemme stop here and give you time to respond

PS: let your responses to each of these questions be relevant and concise

2dominate you are yet to provide the answers to these questions o, I am dying waiting for your said response
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Ibkhaleel: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

Al right, I want to know these things
1. If Quran was written (produced) by Allah an Al knowing God why did Allah say that Alexander the Great travelled to the place of the setting of the sun and found the sun setting in a murky water?
2. Why did Allah always start surah with in the name of Allah?
3. Why did Allah goof in his embryology claim in the Qur'an?
4. Why did Allah call Allah the best of creators if Allah is the only creator?
5. Why is almost everything reveal to Ahmed by Allah through jibreel are just to please Ahmed (reference Aishat say "Mohamed is the ethic of the Quran in one of the Hadiths)
6. Why was the Meccan revelations sublte and Medina revelations violent?
7. Why did Quran claim that the kitab of the Jews Nad Christians were sent to them by Allah and was protected by Allah from error in one hand and then claims that it has been corrupted by the Jews Rabbis and the Christian teachers in another hand?
8. How can Allah expect Muslims to be truthful in one hand and Allah sanction Taqiya in another hand?
9. Why is Allah always revealing verses to Ahmed in the defend Ahmed? At least Allah should reveal to another person to defend his apostle grin
10. Why is Allah not sure about what he would do to Muslims (reference - Allah always say maybe Allah will forgive your past, present and future sins grin
11. Oh lemme stop here and give you time to respond

PS: let your responses to each of these questions be relevant and concise

I can see you've been brainwashed into hating Islam.....

Lemme educate you a lil

Islam comes from the root word ‘salaam’, which means peace. It also means submitting one’s will to Allah (swt). Thus Islam is a religion of peace, which is acquired by submitting one’s will to the will of the Supreme Creator, Allah (swt).

Sometimes force has to be used to maintain peace. It is precisely for this reason that we have the police who use force against criminals and anti-social elements to maintain peace in the country. Islam promotes peace. At the same time, Islam exhorts it followers to fight where there is oppression. The fight against oppression may, at times, require the use of force. In Islam force can only be used to promote peace and justice

Muslims ruled Spain for about 800 years. The Muslims in Spain never used the sword to force the people to convert. Later the Christian Crusaders came to Spain and wiped out the Muslims. There was not a single Muslim in Spain who could openly give the adhan, that is the call for prayers.

14 million Arabs are Coptic Christians.

Muslims were the lords of Arabia for 1400 years. For a few years the British ruled, and for a few years the French ruled. Overall, the Muslims ruled Arabia for 1400 years. Yet today, there are 14 million Arabs who are Coptic Christians i.e. Christians since generations. If the Muslims had used the sword there would not have been a single Arab who would have remained a Christian.

Today the fastest growing religion in America is Islam. The fastest growing religion in Europe in Islam. Which sword is forcing people in the West to accept Islam in such large numbers?

We have seen throughout history many examples of terrorists and terrorism, for instance, the Crusades, the Inquisition, the New England Witch Hunts, Lenin, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mussolini, Adolf Hitler, the IRA, the Ku Klux Klan, Timothy McVeigh, David Korresh and Milosovich, just to name a few. The evil actions of those mentioned speak for themselves, with the crimes they perpetrated against humanity. Sadly, today, terrorism continues at a feverish pace, with no end in sight. Another sad fact is that the word “Terrorism” has somehow become synonymous with the word “Muslim”. The religion of Islam is being presented by certain media and religious groups as a religion of war and violence

And the polytheist trinitarian pagans have the nerve to speak about pedophilia? 

Emperors and even Bible Prophets married girls as young as 8.  Visit the link for proofs.

Furthermore, according to the Jewish Talmud, Prophet Moses and his followers had sex with girls as young as 3 years old.  Yes, THREE years old.  You read it right.
Islam is GOD Almighty's Original and Universal Faith that all of His creations must follow.  And all of the Believing creations of GOD Almighty, - at least humans, - are called Muslims, which means Submiters to the Will of GOD Almighty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by dmbb: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

Guy you're giving me wrong verses and quoting another thing entirely what is wrong with you you? Is it the camel dung or camel urine that is affecting your head?
“Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would do the works of Abraham. But now you seek to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth which I heard from God.” John 8:39-40.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Naijayouth(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
Adek15:

"many", you said not "all".
"So called Christians" you said not "all christians"

If you really love yourself, forget about we hypocrites and cast your eyes on the saviour

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Ibkhaleel: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

I can see you've been brainwashed into hating Islam.....

Lemme educate you a lil

Islam comes from the root word ‘salaam’, which means peace. It also means submitting one’s will to Allah (swt). Thus Islam is a religion of peace, which is acquired by submitting one’s will to the will of the Supreme Creator, Allah (swt).

Sometimes force has to be used to maintain peace. It is precisely for this reason that we have the police who use force against criminals and anti-social elements to maintain peace in the country. Islam promotes peace. At the same time, Islam exhorts it followers to fight where there is oppression. The fight against oppression may, at times, require the use of force. In Islam force can only be used to promote peace and justice

Muslims ruled Spain for about 800 years. The Muslims in Spain never used the sword to force the people to convert. Later the Christian Crusaders came to Spain and wiped out the Muslims. There was not a single Muslim in Spain who could openly give the adhan, that is the call for prayers.

14 million Arabs are Coptic Christians.

Muslims were the lords of Arabia for 1400 years. For a few years the British ruled, and for a few years the French ruled. Overall, the Muslims ruled Arabia for 1400 years. Yet today, there are 14 million Arabs who are Coptic Christians i.e. Christians since generations. If the Muslims had used the sword there would not have been a single Arab who would have remained a Christian.

Today the fastest growing religion in America is Islam. The fastest growing religion in Europe in Islam. Which sword is forcing people in the West to accept Islam in such large numbers?

We have seen throughout history many examples of terrorists and terrorism, for instance, the Crusades, the Inquisition, the New England Witch Hunts, Lenin, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mussolini, Adolf Hitler, the IRA, the Ku Klux Klan, Timothy McVeigh, David Korresh and Milosovich, just to name a few. The evil actions of those mentioned speak for themselves, with the crimes they perpetrated against humanity. Sadly, today, terrorism continues at a feverish pace, with no end in sight. Another sad fact is that the word “Terrorism” has somehow become synonymous with the word “Muslim”. The religion of Islam is being presented by certain media and religious groups as a religion of war and violence

And the polytheist trinitarian pagans have the nerve to speak about pedophilia? 

Emperors and even Bible Prophets married girls as young as 8.  Visit the link for proofs.

Furthermore, according to the Jewish Talmud, Prophet Moses and his followers had sex with girls as young as 3 years old.  Yes, THREE years old.  You read it right.
Islam is GOD Almighty's Original and Universal Faith that all of His creations must follow.  And all of the Believing creations of GOD Almighty, - at least humans, - are called Muslims, which means Submiters to the Will of GOD Almighty.

Christians are called avodah zarah in Hebrew. There is even a Talmudic section on this.
A Jew can pray in a Mosque.
A Jew cannot and CAN NEVER pray in a church.
Because, for them, Christians are idol worshippers.
There isn't any single sane Jewish rabbi whether a supporter of Israel or not that will claim Muslims and Christians are the same (are idolators).
No matter how he hates Muslims, he will tell you, The ishmailis (referring to Muslims (Muslim Arabs) being the seed of Abraham through Ishamel) worship one true God like the Jews.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Ibkhaleel: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Christians are called avodah zarah in Hebrew. There is even a Talmudic section on this.
A Jew can pray in a Mosque.
A Jew cannot and CAN NEVER pray in a church.
Because, for them, Christians are idol worshippers.
There isn't any single sane Jewish rabbi whether a supporter of Israel or not that will claim Muslims and Christians are the same (are idolators).
No matter how he hates Muslims, he will tell you, The ishmailis (referring to Muslims (Muslim Arabs) being the seed of Abraham through Ishamel) worship one true God like the Jews.

Ever wondered? Why do the jews reject Jesus and never accept him as God? but christians whom never knew him made him a man-god? because he criticised them exposed their hypocrisy,double standard and their corruption of holy books –Though jesus was an Israelite he was and is still rejected by the jews as he didn’t fulfilled the prophecy the jews wanted him to fulfill. And If Christians are asked as to why jews rejected jesus as messiah? Christians will quickly reply – He will fulfill it in the second coming.  The Christians fail or may be they are not aware that there is nothing like second coming of the messiah from Judaism’s own sources or Old testament and may be talmud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Ibkhaleel: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Ever wondered? Why do the jews reject Jesus and never accept him as God? but christians whom never knew him made him a man-god? because he criticised them exposed their hypocrisy,double standard and their corruption of holy books –Though jesus was an Israelite he was and is still rejected by the jews as he didn’t fulfilled the prophecy the jews wanted him to fulfill. And If Christians are asked as to why jews rejected jesus as messiah? Christians will quickly reply – He will fulfill it in the second coming.  The Christians fail or may be they are not aware that there is nothing like second coming of the messiah from Judaism’s own sources or Old testament and may be talmud.

WHY THE JEWS REJECT PROPHET MOHAMMED(PBUH) AS THE MESSIAH?

Its not a surprises  us muslims that jews reject Prophet Mohammed pbuh as the messiah today.These are the same people who had made God their monopoly. So why will they leave Messiah. The main reason they rejected messiah is because he came from among the arabs or ishmaelites and not the Israelites.

Second reason they give is that he nullified torah which according to them will remain intact forever . If we look at their history – First torah was destroyed during the babylonian captivity then again Torah was destroyed during the destruction of the temple about 70 CE by the romans. So this claim of theirs that it will remain intact forever fails . If we look at the mosaic laws and not the story in the first five books – It is very similar to that of the Quran with few exceptions. Torah is too extreme unlike Quran.

Third reason they give is the same when asked about Jesus that he didn’t fulfill any prophecies.This is a lie! as Jews at the time of prophet were waiting for a messiah from among the arabs/ishmaelites. In various seerah(biography) Historically many jewish tribes had migrated to yathrib or Medina expecting the messiah to come. The most famous ones are Banu- Quraiza, Banu-Qaynuqa and Banu-Nadir .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cousin Marriage in Islam / What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? / Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.