Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,920 members, 7,956,453 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga (8670 Views)

Buhari To Ojukwu’s Mother In A 1984 Cartoon / A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance / GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by freepeople: 6:18pm On May 12, 2011
This Victor Umeh clown sef. grin
When GEJ begin fear Ojukwu? shocked
These APGA people should stop mocking themselves.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by seanet02: 6:21pm On May 12, 2011
Vegetable?
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by freepeople: 6:22pm On May 12, 2011
dayokanu:

I would tell my mommy for you
grin grin grin
~Bluetooth:

So what will that vegetable do to jonathan ?
angry angry angry Please treat Ojukwu with respect
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by dustydee: 6:45pm On May 12, 2011
But his(Ojukwu) wife is a special adviser now
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by freepeople: 6:48pm On May 12, 2011
dustydee:

But his(Ojukwu) wife is a special adviser now

what does that imply?
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 12, 2011
freepeople:

grin grin grin angry angry angry Please treat Ojukwu with respect

What do you call a man that is unconscious and permanently incapacitated ?
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by bkbabe97y(m): 6:57pm On May 12, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Ummm, er, huh. . . . a vegetable?! undecided
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by freepeople: 6:59pm On May 12, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Using the word "vegetative" at this moment to describe Ojukwu is both insensitive and disrespectful
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by freepeople: 7:01pm On May 12, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Ummm, er, huh. . . . a vegetable?! undecided
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 12, 2011
freepeople:

Using the word "vegetative" at this moment to describe Ojukwu is both insensitive and disrespectful

Sue me ? Did I turn him into that ?
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by freepeople: 7:09pm On May 12, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Sue me ? Did I turn him into that ?

Arguements are to be avoided,they are always vulgar & often not convincing! grin

You have said it all. Better watch the language you use to describe people.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by komando77(m): 7:11pm On May 12, 2011
@ bk, STFU. You are the cyber equivalent of vegetable. Where are all your anti-Igbo threads. Muhehe.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 12, 2011
freepeople:

Arguements are to be avoided,they are always vulgar & often not convincing! grin

You have said it all. Better watch the language you use to describe people.

Oh please.You should be the one to stop defending the undefendable.What kind of group or political party reports a president of a country to a dying warlord ? I smell cowardice.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 12, 2011
what will ojukwu tell johnny - get ur paws off my missus cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by joecrack(m): 7:29pm On May 12, 2011
Seriously dis site sucks,why is it that 9 out 10 threads often divert into tribal sentiments and backlash,for God sakes you guys are suppose to be educated and enlightened,tribal sentiments like this would carry us no where as a nation.i would not cast aspertions on any tribe but i think the yorubas are the ones who always start all these low thinking tribal sentiments
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by freepeople: 7:33pm On May 12, 2011
joecrack:

Seriously dis site sucks,why is it that 9 out 10 threads often divert into tribal sentiments and backlash,for God sakes you guys are suppose to be educated and enlightened,tribal sentiments like this would carry us no where as a nation.i would not cast aspertions on any tribe but i think the yorubas are the ones who always start all these low thinking tribal sentiments

Seconded!
We are going nowhere as a nation if we continue to say hurtful things to each other.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by komando77(m): 7:37pm On May 12, 2011
Awolowo commited suicide, Ojukwu had stoke. Kini big deal? Where is mekkusix?
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 12, 2011
freepeople:

Seconded!
We are going nowhere as a nation if we continue to say hurtful things to each other.

Nigeria is progressing.It's only ibo that is complaining.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by freepeople: 7:43pm On May 12, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Nigeria is progressing.It's only ibo that is complaining.

You are too pre-occupied with Igbos. Can this be love or hatred?
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 12, 2011
freepeople:

You are too pre-occupied with Igbos. Can this be love or hatred?

Do i really care ?
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by aljharem3: 7:48pm On May 12, 2011
why is this not on the front page undecided
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by komando77(m): 8:36pm On May 12, 2011
I may report blurtooth to Baba Suicide. He died since 1987, but he may give him a slap from the grave. Muhehe.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by T9ksy(m): 10:12pm On May 12, 2011
oyb:

what will ojukwu tell johnny - get your paws off my missus cheesy lipsrsealed

He will prolly chsatise "Jonny-be-good" for spit-roasting Bianca with his blood relative Okonkwo on his marital bed. grin grin

And I can just picture Odechukwu telling the Ikemba "and wtf you gonna do about it. If you 're not up to the job then somebody else has gotta do it".
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by MaiSuya(m): 10:16pm On May 12, 2011
did he actually say that?

so funny! grin
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Ngodigha: 10:29pm On May 12, 2011
T9ksy:

He will prolly chsatise "Jonny-be-good" for spit-roasting Bianca with his blood relative Okonkwo on his marital bed. grin grin

And I can just picture Odechukwu telling the Ikemba "and wtf you gonna do about it. If you 're not up to the job then somebody else has gotta do it".

Lil nigga, are you all this stupidd or you are just making an effort?. Look at the crap that comes from an adult like you. You are a disgrace to mankind.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Ngodigha: 10:30pm On May 12, 2011
T9ksy:

Lil nigga, are you all this stupidd or you are just making an effort?. Look at the crap that comes from an adult like you. You are a disgrace to mankind.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by T9ksy(m): 11:02pm On May 12, 2011
Ngodigha:

Wetin be crap from what i wrote up there?
Is it not true that the ikemba of Nnewi cannot perform his marital obligation to his wife?
Is it not a fact that Ojukwu's blood relative by the name Okonkwo is the one now shinning bianca's congo?
Is it not true that Okonkwo is so comfortable in this new arrangement that he has officially moved in to Ojukwu's housse?
So what then ( as the man is now a vegetable) is there to stop Okonkwo from ph.ocking Bianca on Ojukwu's waterbed? Afterall, Ojukwu has no need for it. grin

Abegi, go sidon for corner jo!
Disgrace ko, misgrace ni.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Ngodigha: 11:05pm On May 12, 2011
T9ksy:

Wetin be crap from what i wrote up there?
Is it not true that the ikemba of Nnewi cannot perform his marital obligation to his wife?
Is it not a fact that Ojukwu's blood relative by the name Okonkwo is the one now shinning bianca's congo?
Is it not true that Okonkwo is so comfortable in this new arrangement that he has officially moved in to Ojukwu's housse?
So what then ( as the man is now a vegetable) is there to stop Okonkwo from ph.ocking Bianca on Ojukwu's waterbed? Afterall, Ojukwu has no need for it. grin

Abegi, go sidon for corner jo!
Disgrace ko, misgrace ni.

Baboon, shut up that smelly mouth of yours now, idiott. How can you be making such insensitive comments to a sick man?. Baboon ball-licker.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by T9ksy(m): 11:12pm On May 12, 2011
Ngodigha:

Baboon, shut up that smelly mouth of yours now, idiott. How can you be making such insensitive comments to a sick man?. Baboon ball-licker.

And wtf you gonna do if I refuse to take your unsolicited advice?
Sick man indeed. The mofo sent thousands of innocent people (inc. his own kith and kin) to their death because of his inordinate ambition and you are here yapping about insensitive comments about a sick megalomaniac.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Ngodigha: 11:22pm On May 12, 2011
T9ksy:

And wtf you gonna do if I refuse to take your unsolicited advice?
Sick man indeed. The mofo sent thousands of innocent people (inc. his own kith and kin) to their death because of his inordinate ambition and you are here yapping about insensitive comments about a sick megalomaniac.

Whatever the case, he must surely live longer than your miserable life. Imbecilee.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by T9ksy(m): 11:26pm On May 12, 2011
Ngodigha:

Whatever the case, he must surely live longer than your miserable life. Imbecilee.

I hold no ill-feelings towards you but hey, as you wish for me so shall it be for you!
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by skypopson(m): 11:35pm On May 12, 2011
whats it with this igbos?insteaded of giving GEJ the supports he needs u are reporting him to a tyrant.is speaker is better than state development?that u should tell ur people instead of blaspheming the president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

... / Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures / Why I Want To Be President – Mimiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.