Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga (8559 Views)

Buhari To Ojukwu’s Mother In A 1984 Cartoon / A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance / GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by DaDoctor: 3:20pm On May 13, 2011
@Wood work, Which of the paragraphs are you in contention with? or are you suprised an IGBO MAN would give an unbiased appraisal of the present situation(thats what i feel)??
Lets not decieve ourselves, we only need to be united in the future and speak as one voice, not in clumps(A few backing Ihedioha, the rest backing Bethel Amadi, and others cast their support openly on paper, ALL FOR SELFISH REASONS). Take cue from S-E States, review the allocations and revenue and match same with the developments so far, and agree with me that we are the ones holding ourselves spell-bound.
Please learn from Francis Bacon's THEORY OF IDOL, Then ride your mind of 'idols' as explained there in.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by JahMan1: 3:23pm On May 13, 2011
This is my advice:

If you are from the SE on this NL stop responding to threads meant to insult or infuriate the Igbos.
What we need in SE is not senate presidency,speaker,SGF,or any Abuja appointment.

Let us pray for Rochas to make good his confessions.Let Imo be liberated and industrialized.
Let Sullivan maintain and increase the rate of infratsructural development in Enugu.
Let Peter Obi get challenged to develop Anambra.
Let Elechi and T.Orji get ashamed and challenged to develop Ebonyi and Abia respectively.

By the time Enugu and Owerri airports are busy due to many people visiting our towns;
Aba,Onitsha and Nnewi markets become more popular than Alaba,Trade Fair and Kano because there is an enabling environment to live and do business in the SE,then we are made.
Any ranting from the SE at that time will unseat the FG.
For now,we are making empty threats and appointments will do little or nothing to develop the region.
I had begun praying for SE even before the elections.
Even if my prayers achieved nothing,Sullivan got his second term and Rochas defeated Ohakim.

We will get there because SE serves a living God.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by DaDoctor: 3:47pm On May 13, 2011
@Jah Man, u are a great thinker, keep it up!
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by moruphb: 4:00pm On May 13, 2011
[color=#006600][/color]
i dnt knw why my igbo bros dey complain, we all knw wen it coms 2 politics in dis country u nt dia.
Abeg leave gudluck wit his plans i tot u ppl riged 4 im?
Dis is politics nt business abeg.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Bensonite: 4:04pm On May 13, 2011
Jah Man:

This is my advice:

If you are from the SE on this NL stop responding to threads meant to insult or infuriate the Igbos.
What we need in SE is not senate presidency,speaker,SGF,or any Abuja appointment.

Let us pray for Rochas to make good his confessions.Let Imo be liberated and industrialized.
Let Sullivan maintain and increase the rate of infratsructural development in Enugu.
Let Elechi and T.Orji get ashamed and challenged to develop Ebonyi and Abia respectively.

By the time Enugu and Owerri airports are busy due to many people visiting our towns;
Aba,Onitsha and Nnewi markets become more popular than Alaba,Trade Fair and Kano because there is an enabling environment to live and do business in the SE,then we are made.
For now,we are making empty threats and appointments will do little or nothing to develop the region.
Even if my prayers achieved nothing,Sullivan got his second term and Rochas defeated Ohakim.

Good talk. I am neither SW nor SE but guys learn from the above advice.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by chines4(m): 4:13pm On May 13, 2011
Why turn this thread to another civil war. I support Jah Man, Let every state gov. develop their state and let all join hand to develop their respective states.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by joeyfire(m): 4:23pm On May 13, 2011
@ Jahman - you are a wise man. I salute you.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by caspapa(m): 4:38pm On May 13, 2011
@Jahman, God bless you, i hope people listen to words of wisdom. Thanks man.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by tlops(m): 5:06pm On May 13, 2011
jahman don yarn.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by reindeer: 5:17pm On May 13, 2011
Jah man has effectively ended this thread.
If really people develop their zones and their children stop running to other zones, political power will come naturally.
If your states are econoimc capitals and the country sees you as indispensable, your relevance will only be too obvious

I think any smart person will agree with him, couldn't be said better.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by tankwa: 5:23pm On May 13, 2011
alj_haram
Yu ar a stupid useless idiot.Yu ar not ashamed of yua useless nature at this prime time of yua age.It does appear yu have sucked yua mama's smellish pussy before coming here.In yua on interest, I am placing [size=14pt]caution[/size]
What do yu do if yu see [size=14pt]caution[/size]. [size=24pt]apply break and slow down for yua road safety[/size].
useless vagabon. dan iskan kawai.   Orie oda. yua mama pussy shater into pieces. bush idiot
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by tankwa: 5:26pm On May 13, 2011
alj_haram
Yu ar a stupid useless idiot .Yu ar not ashamed of yua useless nature at this prime time of yua age.It does appear yu have sucked yua mama's smellish pussy before coming here.In yua on interest, I am placing [size=14pt]caution[/size][/b]What do yu do if yu see caution. [b][size=24pt]apply break and slow down for yua road safety[/size].
useless vagabon. dan iskan kawai. Orie oda. yua mama kitty shater into pieces. bush barawo. Ashawo
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by aljharem3: 5:28pm On May 13, 2011
tankwa:

alj_haram
Yu ar a silly useless .Yu ar not ashamed of yua useless nature at this prime time of yua age.It does appear yu have sucked yua mama's smellish kitty before coming here.In yua on interest, I am placing [size=14pt]caution[/size][/b]What do yu do if yu see caution. [b][size=24pt]apply break and slow down for yua road safety[/size].
useless vagabon. dan iskan kawai. Orie oda. yua mama kitty shater into pieces. bush barawo. Ashawo
grin grin grin grin grin grin so u don't find the title funny grin grin wink

i did not make up the title, click on the link

the sun newspaper is run by an igbo man like you and i ( i am half igbo by the way)

for the rubbish u put above, same to u and ur family wink
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by kildran: 5:30pm On May 13, 2011
This is infantile & stupid, Wats Apga's biz wtt d PDP?[b]
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Pecca: 5:32pm On May 13, 2011
Not a new thing. MKO Abiola was denied of his mandate and nothing happened, he was even jailed and SSS recorded his s3x tape while forkin his wife in jail. As if that is not enough his ranting wife Kudirat was pumped with lead bullets rite there in Lagos and nothing happened, so if you guys are used to accepting a slap and turning d other side of your cheek we fight for our right and we are known for that.

You cotton on fast bros. grin
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by kildran: 5:47pm On May 13, 2011
@ PECCA
D idiocy of ibos is dt u dnt kno wt is or isnt yr rite. Whic constitution wil u en4ce? Bunc of half baked nitwits!
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by tankwa: 6:03pm On May 13, 2011
T9ksy
bluetooth
Abiola was killed and what did you do.Bola Ige was killed what did you do.
Be awear that we have masaccred them at ABA and ONITSHA in 2006. What effort have yu made since they started killing yu in the North.Is it not Yoruba Yoruba man that killed BOLA IGE. Bush animals, why having a civil war among yua ethnic group.
OUR OJUKWU released stupid AWOLOWO from Abakaliki prison to go and declear Oduduwa state. He went back and joined alamajiris who did not understand simple English at ABURI.
Bianca is doing well.Is it not BABA that killed STELLA.continue with yua civil war within.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by tankwa: 6:21pm On May 13, 2011
brothers
this is betrayal. We gave him the SE mandate but he failed us. We rigged the election for him but his hands are tied. Left alone he will compasate us but the forces on him are too much.They know we have good potentials that is why they did not allow us to leave them when we decleared our own sovereign state.
They cannot do without us otherwise allow us to go.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Hurpy007(m): 6:37pm On May 13, 2011
lots of computer braves here. . . i fear for this country's future. . . . . maybe we dont even deserve to co-exist with those barbaric northerners and the all-na-business easterners
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by ak47mann(m): 6:40pm On May 13, 2011
tankwa:

brothers
this is betrayal. We gave him the SE mandate but he failed us. We rigged the election for him but his hands are tied. Left alone he will compasate us but the forces on him are too much.They know we have good potentials that is why they did not allow us to leave them when we decleared our own sovereign state.
GBAM GBAM GBAM
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by nawfia(m): 7:22pm On May 13, 2011
don't have a problem with d barrage of insults been hurled at d igbo tribe, we deserve what we get from pdp, our leaders minus Ojukwu, have shown high incompetence and irresponsibilty with the way they handle our affairs at the national level, am not suprised one bit, afterall, we brought it upon ourself,
Am just angry at dat bleeding fool called bluetooth, who i know intoto, upto his family, calling an achiever like Ojukwu names, its really annoying cos i know this freaking dude and his family, plus his lousy dull sister aka Dog(nw u knw i knw u, undecided), get a life dawg, dont know u still exhibit this silly trait of pulling more successful peeps like u down, one more insult hurled at d ikemba by u, n i will spill more beans, bleeping,smelly animal
T9KSY, say things u know man, leave the fact that u r behind a PC, this allegation if false can cost ur life,
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by vislabraye(m): 8:18pm On May 13, 2011
Na wa O. Report a grown up man to Ojukwu. grin grin grin . Whether the report is true or not, its laughable.

aside that, I think GEJ should recompense Indigbo people
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 13, 2011
vislabraye:

Na wa O. Report a grown up man to Ojukwu. grin grin grin . Whether the report is true or not, its laughable.

aside that, I think GEJ should recompense Indigbo people

Better dont laugh before ojukwu sends his amputated soldiers after you ! grin
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by seanet02: 8:26pm On May 13, 2011
Sahara Reporters
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by emmatok(m): 8:42pm On May 13, 2011
tankwa:

brothers

I am disappointed at your comment so you claim to rig the election for GEJ and now you want to be compensated for the rigging.

Tomorrow you will claim the election is free and fair. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 13, 2011
emmatok:

I am disappointed at your comment so you claim to rig the election for GEJ and now you want to be compensated for the rigging.

Tomorrow you will claim the election is free and fair. undecided undecided undecided

When you offer yourself cheaply in politics,there's bound to be repercussion cuz sooner or later,you will be relegated to the background.Even with all their rigging,an opposition region still get to produce the speaker ? cry cry I weep for ndibos.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by doublekay: 8:51pm On May 13, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Better dont laugh before ojukwu sends his amputated soldiers after you ! grin
which soldiers ?
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 13, 2011
doublekay:

which soldiers ?

The ones at Cappa in oshodi. .mehn,you will swear for ojukwu if you see those men. angry
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by ak47mann(m): 9:54pm On May 13, 2011
lets wait and see is too early to say anything in 6 months time we will see cheesy cheesy cheesy at the moment
president=ijaw
vice=hausa
senate president=benue
vice=igbo
speaker=yoruba
so for my Yoruba bros they are number four position cheesy cheesy
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Misterpaul(m): 10:11pm On May 13, 2011
Jah Man:

This is my advice:

Jah bless You.Your prayer will definitely be answered.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by manny4life(m): 10:23pm On May 13, 2011
One thing I will tell all the Igbo's on NL, please don't get worked up. Besides, I have carefully analyzed most of  @ alj_harem post, all he seems to do is stir up anger amongst you guys, and the most important part is that he enjoys doing it, so the best thing to do is ignore him and his comments. The more you respond to him, he will have the opportunity to respond to you; however, if you ignore him or his words, he won't have that opportunity thereby making him look (go figure).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LASG To Seize Vehicles Parked On Sidewalk / Okonjo-Iweala Is 83rd Most Powerful Woman In the World / xxxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.