Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga (8558 Views)

Buhari To Ojukwu’s Mother In A 1984 Cartoon / A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance / GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by iiiyyyk(m): 10:42pm On May 13, 2011
And? Wtf is the monkey-looking, bed-ridden ikemba gonna do about it? Start another war?
The man can't even get a ha.rd on for his beautiful wife. Rather he left that job to his blood relative okonkwo who is, as we speak prolly shinning Bianca's congo on Ojukwu's bed whilst dressed in ojukwu's bathrobe. Grin
Yeye dey boom!

tsk9y,  for making such abusive comment on a man that is almost 80, u will see PAIN PAIN AND PAIN all through your life.i think u are the most miserable of all foolish people i have ever heard of in my life. i  have no iota of doubt in my heart that u are nothing but a big street urchin.i don't think u were brought up by a decent family.

Ojukwu is a Hero, a living legend, the only truthful man this nation has ever produced. i thank God that what he fought for is still the greatest challenge of this so called nation today. look how innocent Nigerians were killed in cool blood.
All i have to say about the insult to the Igbo people by some low mentality  cowards is jealousy. the are jealous of the Igbos. Igbos are the most successful tribe in Nigeria. apart from the pdp political wickedness, wish other area can you call the Igbo man a failure. the case is simple. all the are trying to do is this "give a dog a bad name and hang it". Igbos are generally creative and very successful natural entrepreneurs.

please my Igbo brothers, it is not what any foolish coward post on NL that u should respond. some get drunk b4 coming to post. Remember cowards talk any how.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Arysexy(m): 11:49pm On May 13, 2011
So what will that vegetable do to jonathan ?

@ bluetooth, u typed the above about Ojukwu. I curse that hand to wither! u are a sill.y ba.stard. ur fada if u av any is a compost manure leave. Death to u and ur cowardice fada! Ur fada can't withstand ojukwu's shadow. Hide ur face in shame COWARD!

@ alj-haram, i hardly comment on ur topics cos u are simply a retard! continue in ur mental delusion! F.ool!
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by nsiadi: 1:29am On May 14, 2011
Some contributors ar daft. GEJ is a gentleman that wont like 2 offend d Igbos. Unfortunately he has OBJ dat keeps obscuring his vision.
Wikileakes revealed how USA advised him 2 distance himself 4rm OBJ. OBJ is evil, He deceived Ohakim. He deceived d ppl of SW 4 long. He keeps imposing ppl on PDP. But he is reaping d rewards already. Ppl hv rejected him & all he stood 4 @ d polls. Since he is PDPs Trustee chairman he is only hanging on it 2 wreck d ship. I am confident d Igbos understand where their problem is. With Ralph Uwechie they are more focused. Wait & see how d drama unfolds. As God fearing ppl d Igbos shd leave vengeance 2 God. Two wrongs dont make a right. Secretary + deputy Senate president is something. We shd continue 2 remain solidly b/hind GEJ
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by lagcity(m): 1:59am On May 14, 2011
i'll be somewhat surprised if SW gets one of the two positions. but then, it makes sense if SW gets it. PDP might want to please the SW in preparation for 2015. this is not about loyalty or disloyalty to SE. PDP already has SE in its pocket and wants to get the SW back or a least have some of it. SW is kinda like the runaway bride. In politics, you go after what you don't have, not what you have. That's why i didn't understand why Buhari campaigned so much in the North instead of the South. HUGE MISTAKE.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by aljharem3: 2:08am On May 14, 2011
manny4life:

One thing I will tell all the Igbo's on NL, please don't get worked up. Besides, I have carefully analyzed most of  @ alj_harem post, all he seems to do is stir up anger amongst you guys, and the most important part is that he enjoys doing it, so the best thing to do is ignore him and his comments. The more you respond to him, he will have the opportunity to respond to you; however, if you ignore him or his words, he won't have that opportunity thereby making him look (go figure).
Arysexy:

@ bluetooth, u typed the above about Ojukwu. I curse that hand to wither! u are a sill.y ba.stard. your fada if u av any is a compost manure leave. Death to u and your cowardice fada! your fada can't withstand ojukwu's shadow. Hide your face in shame COWARD!

@ alj-haram, i hardly comment on your topics cos u are simply a not-so-smart person! continue in your mental delusion! F.ool!

i think u 2 are eddiots, did i change the title from the source or is the sun newspaper not an igbo owned newspaper again

keep insulting alj harem like he cares

bunch of eddiots, go meet ohaneze for their silly acts angry
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by manny4life(m): 4:22am On May 14, 2011
alj_harem:

i think u 2 are eddiots, did i change the title from the source or is the sun newspaper not an igbo owned newspaper again

keep insulting alj harem like he cares

bunch of eddiots, go meet ohaneze for their silly acts angry

There you go, exhibiting your usual behavior, trust me I am not surprised. Like I maintain, I've recently studied your post, and you're not worth wasting time on. If you did not care, why are you responding?
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by aljharem(m): 4:43am On May 14, 2011
manny4life:

There you go, exhibiting your usual behavior, trust me I am not surprised. Like I maintain, I've recently studied your post, and you're not worth wasting time on. If you did not care, why are you responding?

yes, you people' comments are very annoying

am i ohaneze or am i ojukwu

why insult or blame alj harem for the title when the sun newspaper used the same title
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by alexleo(m): 9:14am On May 14, 2011
All this report to Ojukwu thing by apga is not necessary and meaningless to me. Apga should tell their governors in Anambra and Imo to transform their states so as to win more south east states or even all of them in 2015. For all i care we wont lose out in this Jonathan government. What i need from Jonathan is development of the south east and not all this speaker thing. Until yoruba people tell us what they benefited from bankole's speakership in terms of development then i ll  know we are losing because the senate president we held for eight years i cant see any development it brought to us in the east. Ezeuche and co. Pls take it easy and stop responding to the few yorubas that are exhibiting madness here. There majority of them that are reasonable. Pls respond to those ones and have your peace. Again pls stop insulting there fathers abeg. Dont u know that there is something wrong with bluetooth , eko ile ,zstranger and co. The average yoruba man has respect for elders but this few ones to insult ojukwu and igbo elders shows you their level of foolishness and psychiatric case.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by bkbabe97y(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2011
Ujujoan:

These Yoruba bigots here on NL are big f00ls . . . and yes, I mean you bk.babe, Bluetooth et al!

See 1diots opening their mouths to call someone vegetables, as if you can stand where he is . . .  even in his unhealthy state.

When your ITT (International theif theif) - Abiola was killed, you were all crying foul as if he wouldn't have ended up being worse than the so-called leaders embezzling their funds.

Mttccheeeeeeeeeew!

Okpos!

You dumb biyytch, go back and read what I wrote. He asked a question, I answered, so whats the problemo?

Ok, u tell me:What do you call a man that is unconscious and permanently incapacitated?
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Nobody: 9:45am On May 14, 2011
bk.babe97y:

You dumb biyytch, go back and read what I wrote. He asked a question, I answered, so whats the problemo?

Ok, u tell me:What do you call a man that is unconscious and permanently incapacitated?

Just let their women be.who knows they may end up as our slaves someday.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by ak47mann(m): 10:09am On May 14, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Just let their women be.who knows they may end up as our slaves someday.
grin grin grin in your dreams i already have two Yoruba wives am enjoying they look after me they cook Yorubas stew ayamache and all that so that i Will have more energy for night she love the way i hammer am like horse power tongue tongue tongue tongue when i start you will beg me to stop tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by ziccoit: 10:43am On May 14, 2011
Did you report yourselves to Ojukwu when you collected bribe to vote/rig him in?
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Nobody: 11:01am On May 14, 2011
ziccoit:

Did you report yourselves to Ojukwu when you collected bribe to voted/rigged him in?

why should they pay tithe to ojukwu again ? Besides,he collected his own share before being shipped to wherever he may be.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by T9ksy(m): 12:15pm On May 14, 2011
iiiyyyk:

tsk9y,  for making such abusive comment on a man that is almost 80, u will see PAIN PAIN AND PAIN all through your life.i think u are the most miserable of all foolish people i have ever heard of in my life. i  have no iota of doubt in my heart that u are nothing but a big street urchin.i don't think u were brought up by a decent family.
And who cares if the man is almost 80 or beyond, he's still an old senile mofo. Leopards don't change their colours.

Ojukwu is a Hero, a living legend, the only truthful man this nation has ever produced.

Living legend? In a self-deluded mind, i guess he is. the man that sacrificed millions of lives for his lofty ambitions and then ran off like a coward is your idea of a living legend,huh. Need i say more?

i thank God that what he fought for is still the greatest challenge of this so called nation today. look how innocent Nigerians were killed in cool blood.
All i have to say about the insult to the Igbo people by some low mentality  cowards is jealousy. the are jealous of the Igbos. Igbos are the most successful tribe in Nigeria.

Yeah , its jealousy. you guys are so successful yet we don't see any proof of it in your region. All you do is run off to other people's regions and deal in fake products. What's there to envy ? Abegi, comot 4 road, jo.

apart from the pdp political wickedness, wish other area can you call the Igbo man a failure. the case is simple. all the are trying to do is this "give a dog a bad name and hang it".

Bad name ke? You guys are already doing it to yourself. you don't need anyone's help. what was it Zik called himself? Beautiful bride? Oh well, you are now washed up harlots that everyone used and drop after threi sell-by date. After massively rigging for Odechukwu, you are now begging for crumbs off his table aand threathening to report him to your "father" who is incapcitated.Hmm, very creative indeed.

Igbos are generally creative and very successful natural entrepreneurs.

please my Igbo brothers, it is not what any foolish coward post on NL that u should respond. some get drunk b4 coming to post. Remember cowards talk any how.
Yeah, you are right on that score-you and your ilk are cowards who do nothing but issue threats here and there. Last time, it was how you won't vote for fashola if he doesn't give your alaba fake products marketeer more room to peddle his despicable and odious wares.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by manny4life(m): 4:00pm On May 14, 2011
alj harem:

yes, you people' comments are very annoying

am i ohaneze or am i ojukwu

why insult or blame alj harem for the title when the sun newspaper used the same title

Annoying? Your comments are the one that's irritating everyone, anyway go on. Hopefully, this should be my last talking to you.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by nedu666: 6:53pm On May 14, 2011
@BK.baby AFTER ALL SAID AND DONE U ARE STILL A COMPOUND FOOL
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by bkbabe97y(m): 7:25pm On May 14, 2011
^^^Glad to see I'm on your mind, ijeeiot!
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by bkbabe97y(m): 7:26pm On May 14, 2011
shocked grin grin cheesy undecided

Blazay:

Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!

THEY MAKE ME SICK! I AVOID THEM AT ALL COST!!! CONTROL FREAKS!!!!

I can't stand being in the same room with Igbo or Yoruba men not to talk of 'bed"! Shocked

The buuuuuuuuuuushest and most violent things a woman can ever come across.

No matter the amount of exposure. . .no matter the level of education. They steal act like BEASTS!

Kai!

See the Igbo talking about another tribe! Cheesy

The most promiscous beings you can ever set your eyes on. Have you seen where a married woman and a married man will arrive at the same party and leave a church in different vehicles? Ask a Yoruba man! Cheesy A Yoruba man will sleep with both mother, daughter, sister, niece, grand-mother kpa-kpa! No discrimination. Poohsie na poohsie! Even a 2-year old poohsie! The worst of pedo-philes come from Igbolands and Yorubalands. Tufiakwa!

The Igbo man is no better. You might get to the same party or church alright. . . but it would have been better you took separate cars to the same venue or church. You might be the one to be sacrificed at the altar. . .or the meat that would be used for the 'party suya' that night! Grin Very anti-social creatures. . . poor communication skills. It is only an Igbo man that will use sign language to tell you he wants to 'sex' you by putting his hand inside your underwear in the middle of hot sleep. . .no good morning. . .no good night. . . Especially those bush things from across the Niger! Cheesy

These groups of men can never accept the word NO for an answer!
You MUST play 'mumu' to be with them or you will have to seek sanctuary in an insane assylum. Cheesy
To be a 'lady'. . . you have to open your mouth as a 'po' carrier for shyyyyte 24/7. Reaaaaaal closet-sharia peeps! Cry

See a Yoruba man talking too? Grin

Don't even get me started!

A Yoruba men will accept money from a woman. . . if you are looking for a gigolo. . .go for a Yoruba man. Only a Yoruba man will leave his wife and be sleeping in another married woman's compound for months. . . .with the woman answering widow all over Egbaland! Cheesy

An Igbo man will out-bleach you and fight with you for both your 'Nku' cream and 'Saturday Night' powder! If you do not let him control your wallet and your 'mind'. . .you do not love him. Always looking for someone to cheat! Grin

Go to any Igbo party. . .the woman will wear 'native'. . . the man will wear "monkey" suit. Undecided Igbo men cannot see colors(poor sense of co-ordination. . ABSOLUTELY NO TASTE. . .POOR FASHION SENSE. . .OUTRIGHT UNSOPHISTICATED NAMAS!!!. . . Yoruba men are allergic to 'water'!(No baffing for daaaaaaaaaaays)! AWON GUCCI SUIT WITH DORTY UNDERWEARS AND OKRO SOUP ARMPITS!!!cry

I could go on and on about those two tribes. . .NOT MARRIAGE MATERIALS AT ALL. . . the culture is not just there. Divorce rates very high!

Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by iiiyyyk(m): 10:32pm On May 14, 2011
@ t9ksy
cowards are talkative s, always talk foolishly that's just what i discover in u.
Apart from Lagos every other part in sw is forest forest forest that's y people and churches are buying 100000000 hectares of land in ogun state for peanuts.

know it today that SE Nigeria is the most evenly develop REGION in sub Sahara Africa. self developed by the hard work of the people.

t9ksy i know u don't travel that's the more reason y u talk so primitively. travel to other places so that u can free your bush and helpless self from this barbaric mentality that has be clouded ur sense of reasoning.

who even give you access to internet bush monkey.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by sbeezy8: 10:39pm On May 14, 2011
Blazayy:

Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!

THEY MAKE ME SICK! I AVOID THEM AT ALL COST!!! CONTROL FREAKS!!!!

I can't stand being in the same room with Igbo or Yoruba men not to talk of 'bed"! Shocked

The buuuuuuuuuuushest and most violent things a woman can ever come across.

No matter the amount of exposure. . .no matter the level of education. They steal act like BEASTS!

Kai!

See the Igbo talking about another tribe! Cheesy

The most promiscous beings you can ever set your eyes on. Have you seen where a married woman and a married man will arrive at the same party and leave a church in different vehicles? Ask a Yoruba man! Cheesy A Yoruba man will sleep with both mother, daughter, sister, niece, grand-mother kpa-kpa! No discrimination. Poohsie na poohsie! Even a 2-year old poohsie! The worst of pedo-philes come from Igbolands and Yorubalands. Tufiakwa!

The Igbo man is no better. You might get to the same party or church alright. . . but it would have been better you took separate cars to the same venue or church. You might be the one to be sacrificed at the altar. . .or the meat that would be used for the 'party suya' that night! Grin Very anti-social creatures. . . poor communication skills. It is only an Igbo man that will use sign language to tell you he wants to 'sex' you by putting his hand inside your underwear in the middle of hot sleep. . .no good morning. . .no good night. . . Especially those bush things from across the Niger! Cheesy

These groups of men can never accept the word NO for an answer!
You MUST play 'mumu' to be with them or you will have to seek sanctuary in an insane assylum. Cheesy
To be a 'lady'. . . you have to open your mouth as a 'po' carrier for shyyyyte 24/7. Reaaaaaal closet-sharia peeps! Cry

See a Yoruba man talking too? Grin

Don't even get me started!

A Yoruba men will accept money from a woman. . . if you are looking for a gigolo. . .go for a Yoruba man. Only a Yoruba man will leave his wife and be sleeping in another married woman's compound for months. . . .with the woman answering widow all over Egbaland! Cheesy

An Igbo man will out-bleach you and fight with you for both your 'Nku' cream and 'Saturday Night' powder! If you do not let him control your wallet and your 'mind'. . .you do not love him. Always looking for someone to cheat! Grin

Go to any Igbo party. . .the woman will wear 'native'. . . the man will wear "monkey" suit. Undecided Igbo men cannot see colors(poor sense of co-ordination. . ABSOLUTELY NO TASTE. . .POOR FASHION SENSE. . .OUTRIGHT UNSOPHISTICATED NAMAS!!!. . . Yoruba men are allergic to 'water'!(No baffing for daaaaaaaaaaays)! AWON GUCCI SUIT WITH DORTY UNDERWEARS AND OKRO SOUP ARMPITS!!!cry

I could go on and on about those two tribes. . .NOT MARRIAGE MATERIALS AT ALL. . . the culture is not just there. Divorce rates very high!

lol that was funny i agree with most of it. but at the end of the day id rather be a yoruba guy who sleeps with all women n accept money from them, who is stylish, doesnt bath but wheres nice cologne !

even if i dont bath i will still get babes!
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by afrika(f): 9:02am On May 15, 2011
Men!!!
I always thought that such political forums are filled with elites and not half baked people. i was not expecting the exchange of words and insults from people of respectible tribes like d west or the east, talk alone d south. I could manage the north for their barbaric characteristics. they know how to call Allah, pray 7times a day but know no value of a man or believe in development.

Not for the uprising, the youngshall grow youths of Nigerians who would be presidents in near future. youths that have passed through the four walls of the university. i mean, UNIVERSITIES. not univerisity of nomadics!!!

please, lets retrace our steps back and reason like people that went to school. U are a yoruba or igbo, or SS does not make u look different from each other cos, if u find urself outside this country stranded, d next guy that speaks pigin, is ur broda and not igboman or yoruba. He is ultimatically ur broda. Lets be realistic. lets say yes when it is yes and No, when it is no.

For d north, if not for us, maybe by now, UNICEF or WHO, FAO or UNDP would have been begging us to support dem with food or clothing or et ce tra cos, they would have been grouped like Niger, Chad, Sudan, yemen et al.

lets reason before we talk cos, talking is expensive especially wen debating with people dt rejoice over our leaders who are jus politicking and enriching dir pockets at dir own self[ish interest while we jubiiate like spectators cos, dy are from myside or urside etc. U will not gain any thing at d end of the day.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by T9ksy(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2011
iiiyyyk:

@ t9ksy
cowards are talkative s, always talk foolishly that's just what i discover in u.
Apart from Lagos every other part in sw is forest forest forest that's y people and churches are buying 100000000 hectares of land in ogun state for peanuts.
Oh I see. And i bet your enterprising and creative people owns 80% of these places ,too? And if not, what are they waiting for?

know it today that SE Nigeria is the most evenly develop REGION in sub Sahara Africa. self developed by the hard work of the people.
You don't say grin. . . . .I wonder why then you lot refused to stay in your so-called developed region? The other day, you lot were rushing to take your elderly people outta your "utopia" to safe havens in my region and others in the south because of fears of kidnappers. Some of you who have a few quids to rub together can't even home on holidays for fear of being kidnapped for ransom.

t9ksy i know u don't travel that's the more reason y u talk so primitively. travel to other places so that u can free your bush and helpless self from this barbaric mentality that has be clouded your sense of reasoning.
And what makes you think I haven't been to other places? Yeah, maybe not to your region which is understandable considering the amount of hostility you guys abhors for us and the rate of lawlessness that abounds in your "utopia". Anyway, I have not intention of visiting your region anytime soon.

who even give you access to internet bush monkey.
Hmmmm 2 can play that game o. I never called you names so i don't see why you deem it fit to descend this low.I will let you off, for now. . . . . . . . . .

Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Koolstan(m): 5:30pm On May 15, 2011
Arysexy:

@ bluetooth, u typed the above about Ojukwu. I curse that hand to wither! u are a sill.y ba.stard. your fada if u av any is a compost manure leave. Death to u and your cowardice fada! your fada can't withstand ojukwu's shadow. Hide your face in shame COWARD!

@ alj-haram, i hardly comment on your topics cos u are simply a not-so-smart person! continue in your mental delusion! F.ool!
That Bluetooth of a slowpoke is known for his infanctile imbecilic rants on NL. Typical yorooba garrulous [bold]coward[/bold]. Despicable reeeeetarded yorooba imbefool.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Rgp92: 10:24pm On May 15, 2011
People Alj-s hit is not from Nigeria, stop responding to his thread. He's here to divide us angry angry angry

One Nigeria! grin grin
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by fxtopedia(m): 12:28am On May 16, 2011
Someone said Igbos are the most successful tribe in Nigeria,   I just but LOL
Someone said Elder Ojukwu is vegetable,  what a dis-respectful utterances!
Someone abused late Sage Awolowo, I can only pity the sense of reasoning of such person!

THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NEVER BE IN VAIN,
If you actually have deeper understanding of the above cap line, you will never open your mouth and abuse any
of our real heroes, people like elder Awo,elder Zik, elder Muritala, elder Amadu-Bello,elder Ojukwu and all our good leaders that jeopardized their lives
for our sake.  I am not talking about the present leaders that care for their own purse and family. I am not talking about leader that only grant ''automatic''
employment because some corps member died. I am not talking about heroes that are concerned about their own life at the expense of masses.

Awolowo, Amadu-Bello,Nnamdi Azikwe, Muritala Muhammed, Ojukwu, even Buhari. These are HEROES that we should not just open our mouths and abuse in the public without thinking of how these set of elders had blessed us either directly or indirectly. Time and space will fail me to mention all of them people like Shagari and the like. They may have their limitations as human being but none of us should seat at judgement sit against these national heroes. It is unfortunate that some of us are celebrating  GEJ, TINUBU,IBORI,OBJ, etc,  TIME WILL TELL.

TRIBAL ISSUES:
It will only take an uncultured being to abuse any tribe in Nigeria. I am a Yoruba. When I was in the University, I was taught by an Igbo man in one of my courses. I have lots of friends as Igbos and Hausas. I have bought many thing from all tribes, an as a business mogul, virtually all tribes in this country has patronized my business. So why abusing other tribe? One of the main reason Nigeria is yet to develop the way it should is not unconnected to this nasty virus amidst us called,  tribalism! Let us all see each other as one. Stop abusing other tribes, stop heaping insults on our past heroes. I love Igbos, I have been blessed by some of them, I love Hausas few of them had been a source of blessing to me, same goes to the yorubas. Without Elder Awolowo, I would have become of one the best illiterate in this world.
HAUSAS, IGBOS n YORUBAS,  we are ONE at least for now! May God bless you as you cease from this tribal wahala. Stop instigating others!

PS: Kindly ignore any error on my post as I am yet to attain perfection!
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by tankwa: 5:34pm On May 16, 2011
bluetooth
you called OJUKWU @ 80 a vegetable. whatever yu mean by that I am causing yu
You will never become a vegetable in yua life
bluetooth
what did yu say about BIANCA
may yua wife be like what ever yu said she is while yu are still at the prime of yua age
bluetooth
yu said amputated soldiers
People that were fighting for yua liberation
may yu receive no reward for working for anything.yua future lies in yua hands.may yua hands be uselees to yua future.
why insulting an old man.may yu never be old so that yu will not be called a vegetable
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by chines4(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2011
Must everything in this NL degenerate to tribal war. Other countries are busy building bridges for development and we are busy dividing Nigeria into tribes and dialects. Why the insults and curses, Insulting elders and cursing ourselves, where will it lead us. Remember for politicians to used they divide us. why can't we just forget the tribes that we came from and think like a Nigerian angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by ak47mann(m): 6:49pm On May 16, 2011
that bluetooth is a waste fool undecided only on internert go out side and say ojukwu is a vegetable i promise you wont last dat moment sad sad
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by GODSON2009(m): 9:41pm On May 16, 2011
is ojukwu going to spank him or give him a time out? our nigerian politicians are so embarassing sometimes honestly grin grin grin
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by vicenzo(m): 11:24pm On May 16, 2011
This thread is a fire,the op and the yorrobaieu tribal internet war lords is the stove,igbos who have decided to post on this thread is the kerosene,all you need to keep the fire burning is the kerosene,umunna ignore this thread and watch it die a natural death.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 16, 2011
ak47mann:

that bluetooth is a waste fool undecided only on internert go out side and say ojukwu is a vegetable i promise you wont last dat moment sad sad

You think I'm supposed to get worried because of your empty threats ? Ojuku is suffering from unknown diseases and that is why he's been kept away for almost a year now.
tankwa:

bluetooth
you called OJUKWU @ 80 a vegetable. whatever yu mean by that I am causing yu
You will never become a vegetable in yua life
bluetooth
what did yu say about BIANCA
may yua wife be like what ever yu said she is while yu are still at the prime of yua age
bluetooth
yu said amputated soldiers
People that were fighting for yua liberation
may yu receive no reward for working for anything.yua future lies in yua hands.may yua hands be uselees to yua future.
why insulting an old man.may yu never be old so that yu will not be called a vegetable

I never pray to grow old and become paralysed.I will rather prefer to die young than suffer from unknown diseases which will render me useless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! / Presidency: I’ll Run If God Permits Me – Bakare / LASG To Seize Vehicles Parked On Sidewalk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.