Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) (51123 Views)

BREAKING: Reports Of Riots Inside One Of Moscow's Prisons / Hundreds Of Ethiopian Men Volunteer To Fight For Russia In Ukraine / Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by AroleOduduwa2: 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Who told you insurance will buy for all the destruction, if their policies does not cover destruction and looting, no pay for them.

Even south african national tv said that when doing their commentaries about the riot

You are right, but I believe there will be relief funding for businesses who were affected. My only fear is, the anc will see this as an Avenue to loot

1 Like

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by harmony75: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
This is so senseless � arrested your formal president you go about looting!
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by greenguy: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Seeing that Shoprite picture ehnn... I can only imagine the kind of damage that would have been done there.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:

You are right, but I believe there will be relief funding for businesses who were affected. My only fear is, the anc will see this as an Avenue to loot

There will be, another round of bailout, my only concern are people who lost their jobs

1 Like

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by OLULAW: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
South African women and their super ikebe is second to none in the whole world wide but death honey pots courtesy HIV. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by blamingthedevil: 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
MarxMike:
If the OP is South African.. Allow me to ask, no vex oh.. But WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE IN A NIGERIAN FORUM? You do not see me poking around SA Forums do you? God, we can't even insult ourselves in peace again...
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by reealec(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
Check well nah those poor people do all this looting
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by OLULAW: 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
How many Nigerians would loot and riot should Obasanjo or Goodluck be imprisoned? Who can image NPF and NA fold their arms whilst protesters loot shops uninhibitedly?
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Aksnoopy: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Who told you insurance will buy for all the destruction, if their policies does not cover destruction and looting, no pay for them.

Even south african national tv said that when doing their commentaries about the riot
If not stated in the insurance policy terms and conditions, they will pay. Theft is same as looting, fire incidence is the same as destruction.
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by OLULAW: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=103782362][/quote]
There are countless number of Nigerians in SA, largely Igbos, mainly (not exclusively) doing bad things there (fraud, drugs, trafficking and prostitution rings, etc.)

1 Like

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Oosa4sure: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Very ungrateful and useless LAZE PEOPLE!!
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
cheesy
ceejayluv:
Mind tells me some of the same looters are among the cleaners after they got enough of the bullshit and subsequent hunger.
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Awoleesu(m): 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
TMKsouth:
KwaZulu-Natal

No be Musiliu be dat guy in blue-on-blue for dat las photo?
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by dmbb: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
I refused to sympathize with South Africa
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by lexy2014: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
TMKsouth:
KwaZulu-Natal

Dude, where u been? Seems u took a break
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Ogaboss44(m): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
No doubt south Africa is a beautiful country
Buh I find it hard to like them.

Ogaboss, bigi man has spoken
#weMove
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by MansoryMX(m): 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Somebody don off the on the switch back. All of them madness don hide and their sanity back. I said it before that give it from now till tomorrow whoever off their switch will put it on back. It has happened. Mad people

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by jawalis(m): 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Truth be told. South Africa is a beautiful place. If the pictures up here are true. I think I like the cities. TMKSouth. God bless you for joining in the cleaning. And I must comment the brace act from you guys. Our fall is never the end. Situations like this happen all around the world. But you guys were so quick to move on. God bless South Africa
God bless my nation Nigeria.

I love your snickers TMKSouth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by cybriz82(m): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
TMKsouth:

Many Nigerians are overjoyed SA is going through unrest, hence the excessive coverage on bad and fake news. A thread like this one will never be popular. The pics aren't even getting Likes but fake news about cannibalism and looting cops hit frontpage.

grin we wudnt click on d like cus we already used to south African and thier gragra...naija Prob is bigger than south Africa n yet u will hardly see us destroying n looting all in d name of we love our country. stay safe bro n God bless south Africa.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Don't entertain their foolishness

I dedicate this song to you smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BJardYZzA8

this is the right time Chicco should have sung the song he released in the 80s titled we miss you manelo( meaning we miss you mandela). A song he dedicated to Mandela when he was in prison. With Mandela alive the violent protest would have been averted cos one word from his mouth would have doused tensions.
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by kelvindj98: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
TMKsouth:

Oh yeah - SA flag... #CleanupSA #RebuildSA

Check how this thread won't be popular. They wanna keep believing people are ready to eat each other in SA. Have u seen the frontpage? undecided undecided
Kaffir go and open southafricaland and converse with your other braindead black southafricans.
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by descarado: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
TMKsouth:

Check how this thread won't be popular. They wanna keep believing people are ready to eat each other in SA. Have u seen the frontpage? undecided undecided
How will people recover their looted properties?
Will govt foot the bill?
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by srrrr(m): 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
OChimex:
I wonder why those fools chased oyinbo out of nigeria in 1960 in the name of independent? Imagine if oyinbos had rulled nigeria until 90's with the kind of money made from oil, omo nigeria for beautiful pass Qatar

Just look at how planned and beautiful South Africa is just because they allowed the oyinbos colonised them longer.... now the stupid black idiots are he'll bent on destroying these beautiful cities.
Remember that you're black too. If you call blacks fools, then you're also referring to yourself as a fool. Most Nigerians condemn other people apart from themselves, and they feel they know more than others and are quick to condemn other people, but they know almost nothing. Only idiots behave this way, that's why Nigeria is one of the biggest idiocracy in the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by ololo12: 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
I also volunteered to go clean up. We will rebuild back our country and home. We will heal and bounce back stronger. God bless South Africa!! This is now my home, I got stakes here. And will not allow nobody destroy it.

TMKsouth:
Gauteng

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
TMKsouth:

grin grin grin

I keep telling u I'm ancient. I was 10 in '94 and still remember the smell of teargas or running out of class because Inkatha was approaching - I think I was 7 then. Old madala.

You probably were also like - Tshepo who, today? grin

hey southy i want to ask you guys,is there always cold there because you people always wear hoodies or sweater,why?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by obiscent(m): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
This is what is obtainable in a society where the percentage of youths that are unemployed is high Nigeria government should better be careful with their doings to avoid terrible situation like this

1 Like

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
I find this so touching.

After the fight...
Let the healing start.
God bless the cleanup crews.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
srrrr:

Remember that you're black too. If you call blacks fools, then you're also referring to yourself as a fool. Most Nigerians condemn other people apart from themselves, and they feel they know more than others and are quick to condemn other people, but they know almost nothing. Only idiots behave this way, that's why Nigeria is one of the biggest idiocracy in the world.
the guy is saying the truth,south Africa is beautiful,our ancestors chase those oyinbo because what they will gain now look us,me i like beautiful environment o,las las na uk i go go settle.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
Beautiful song. Thanks for sharing!
JaceBlaze:

Don't entertain their foolishness

I dedicate this song to you smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BJardYZzA8

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by fuckpro: 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
...the annual south Africa looting festivity is now over

We are looking forward to a bigger and better event next year

...a big shout out to the organizers and police for a hitch free event

Congratulations to all the medalist

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by bizhop01: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
End SARS south africa
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by 1manuel(m): 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lmao TMKsouth, don't beat yourself up cause of some online trollers some people don't just have sense.....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sudan president detained in South Africa pending court order / Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion / Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.