Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (28415 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by pansophist(m): 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
A mortician, aka undertaker, or a pallbearer, tufiakwa. I respect your job o, but make me and you come romance? NO. Also prostitutes, they now gave it a sweet name known as runs girls.

Just these two jobs, I am not doing.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by jchioma: 11:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mortuary attendant. Scary! What do they do there sef? Looking at corpses or what? If it's a foreign country like a first world nation, I may not mind, at least the pay will be an encouragement...
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Jocdon(m): 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Never will be! kiss
Means you have been taken right? i thougth otherwise and it could be great to meet-up if you are not.
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jocdon:
Means you have been taken right? i thougth otherwise and it could be great to meet-up if you are not.

Thanks.
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Seankhalifa: 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
Can't marry oloshooooo grin retired.. repented oloshooo I can't and won't even marry an oloshoo... how I wish I can marry a virgin like me... we sopi until we are married b4 Bleep grin

5 Likes

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by tfortolulope: 11:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
LoL.. Nah olden days love dey blind, love no get condition but nowadays, love dey shine eye well well, no money, no love for most girls even if the love is not genuine, they'll fake it for the guy as long as he has raba..

SMH. I wonder what will be of most girls in 10-20years from now 😳😳😳

5 Likes

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Coolgent(m): 12:06am On Jan 25, 2023
Tozocalamity:
Cant marry a police women. i learnt their superior Bleep their toto irrespective of weather they are married or not
Chaiz really?
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by steeltrust: 12:09am On Jan 25, 2023
Police

If you’re my son/daughter or best friend and I see you in police uniform

I avoid you like plague

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Wickedfact: 12:11am On Jan 25, 2023
BlueDuck:

Your chart/map is wrong

FUTA, FUOYE, FUNAAB, OAU, UNiLAG are all in the southwest, that makes 5 already and there's probably more; and there is no such thing as west-central or mid-west you're just a mischievous fellow

He's a dumb illiterate. I'm sure no one in his lineage has ever progressed beyond Junior WAEC

2 Likes

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Jocdon(m): 12:16am On Jan 25, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Thanks.
You are wellcome. I wish we can have more chat if possible. how about that?
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by calebbintus: 12:20am On Jan 25, 2023
Bodyodour:
If you are into medicine/health work or politics, it is a no no for me.

The question is if they'll date you. Drs/Drs/Nurses date each other coz they have class.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by olaeffect(m): 12:24am On Jan 25, 2023
Mortician shocked

You cannot even be my friend talk more of we dating.

I just don't like anything relating to the dead cool
Ahhh!!! Jesus!!!

Ended a relationship codedly with a lady nurse back then, from just a comment she made; "a patient of mine just cracked today, so sad I was the one assigned to park her up" and we were in the car outside her house in the night, I almost fainted cry

7 Likes

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 25, 2023
Men in the Armed forces arent human abi?
Ritzybeauty:
Any man in armed forces.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by benzypher(m): 12:56am On Jan 25, 2023
Divoc19:
[s]None. Seriously. As long as it is bringing in stipends, we will build on it[/s]

On a second thought
Stealing, Gigolo, murderer.
gigolo's are male dance partners what's wrong with that (...that you rubbed it in with stealing and murder)?
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Peterobifailed: 12:57am On Jan 25, 2023
Styluss:
lol... Is Yahoo boy not a theif... But u replaced that with Yahoo plus
lol na una type Dey duck iTunes boys come Dey form saint online
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 25, 2023
Soldiers arent human? Soldiers are among the set of people that take very good care of their wives. And its highly prohibited for a soldier to raise hands on his wife so no case of domestic violence.
Lamanii22:
Anything illegal... If he's a soldier, police,...
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by blackgold2018(m): 1:02am On Jan 25, 2023
cristy149:
you specifically mention yahoo PLUS, omitting yahoo itself. weldone ma
to show you how low her IQ is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by blackgold2018(m): 1:03am On Jan 25, 2023
Bola146:
Thief, lazy man or Yahoo plus
you suffering from low IQ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 25, 2023
Gravedigger!

3 Likes

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Regex: 1:38am On Jan 25, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Law. Can't marry a lawyer

A lawyer living in the UK.. 😂 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by faito(f): 2:01am On Jan 25, 2023
Anybody in entertainment industry and police officer..

4 Likes

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by superCleanworks(m): 2:02am On Jan 25, 2023
Baby factory nurse.

Bar girl * even if she works in TransCorp

Actress - they lie & act a lot.

If your job requires cameras & selfies & social media 247 - GOD FORBID.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by BusinessPlan22: 2:03am On Jan 25, 2023
Bola146:
Thief, lazy man or Yahoo plus
Typical Yoruba girl... Till them use a of Una finish, read halima and sule story.
Ozuor🤬

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by SmartPolician: 2:05am On Jan 25, 2023
Tozocalamity:
Cant marry a police women. i learnt their superior Bleep their toto irrespective of weather they are married or not

This is FALSE

2 Likes

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by jawalis(m): 2:21am On Jan 25, 2023
Ajumose. Sorry I had to mention you here. I was banned on the other thread because I shared my WhatsApp number but I guess you did not see it. You requested for number again. I hope you’ll get it here. (O.8.1.6)..7.9.5……(9.7.9.4)
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Dybala11(m): 2:22am On Jan 25, 2023
Divoc19:
Imagine if am Dangote's wife and someone tells me he is does blood money.

Eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, this expression don wound me o. 😀😀

1 Like

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by tafabaloo(m): 2:27am On Jan 25, 2023
If you be Police woman I no go fit even near you..

2 Likes

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by SpatialKing(m): 2:41am On Jan 25, 2023
APC spokesperson
APC member
APC exco

9 Likes

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by oloshun(m): 2:55am On Jan 25, 2023
I give it to you, your grammatical constructions are top notch. Another idea of yours that I really admire is the idea of “let people talk and express their thoughts” especially when you you already discovered they are pointless.
Those girls think less of the employees in hospitality industry without knowing that the owners of those companies are not also into oil and gas, nor finance or mining. Is there much difference between a prison Warder and and inmate? Only the uniforms are different; the former is thinking on how to avoid jail break, while the other is meditating on how to gain freedom by all means. Both thoughts are surrounded around prison.
Please let me read more from you by sending me e-mail contact.
Thanks again, you are one of those that know that one’s professionalism shouldn’t be a reason for insult. In as much you do something, you are employed. We can’t all be in the sameness.

1 Like

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by seanwilliam(m): 2:55am On Jan 25, 2023
Any professions that won’t allow her to look after my kids.

8 Likes

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by tunapawizzy: 2:55am On Jan 25, 2023
Any form of Olosho.......particularly those careers that are disguised oloshos

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks / My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) / Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.