Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (28370 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Ogaga87(m): 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by SILVERLINES: 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
grin
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Hotel resource

4 Likes

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Law. Can't marry a lawyer

10 Likes

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by GeneralPula: 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tozocalamity:
Cant marry a police women. i learnt their superior Bleep their toto irrespective of weather they are married or not
It’s true..

Even the police men with wives, their oga Dey fvck em. All they’ll do is put him on night shift, case closed..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by seeyounow: 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
tongue tongue

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by dazzlingd(m): 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
Zobah:
I recently hung out with a group of girlfriends I hadn’t seen in a very long time. I’d like to say that it’s because we’re all busy,so I was grateful to get the opportunity to catch up with my girls.

As usual, those ladies that were single lamented about their nonexistent relationship status. “Where were all the good guys?” “Why do they all live with their mama or have multiple baby mamas?” “How come they don’t have great jobs or make a lot of money?” I quietly sat there listening, not missing any of my single days. However, the more I listened, the more questions formulated in my head. “What constitutes as a great job?” “What is ‘a lot’ of money?” After all, those things are pretty relative, so I was curious to learn what types of guys they were attracting and why they felt these men weren’t good enough.

One friend said, “The doorman in my building asked me out on a date. Can you believe it? Like I’d date ‘the help’.” Suddenly, I began to understand why some of these women were still single.

“What’s wrong with the doorman?” I asked.

“Uh, he’s a doorman,” she responded, as if the answer was obvious.

I followed up by asking if it was just doormen she was against, or any man who was in a service/customer service type of job. After all, “the help” is not limited to doormen, maids, butlers, janitors or any other job that reminds her of “slavery” (her words, not mine). Service industries also include positions within sectors such as hospitality, sales, public health and any other position where your responsibility is to service or be of service to other people. But because those were still considered service industry jobs in a sense, were they too deemed not respectable? “Would she not date a man in any of those fields?” I thought to myself.

What Occupation would stop you from dating or marrying Someone?

This looks like a foreign article

Do you know intellectual theft is a serious crime?

30 Likes

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by SmartyPants(m): 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
Zobah:
I recently hung out with a group of girlfriends I hadn’t seen in a very long time. I’d like to say that it’s because we’re all busy,so I was grateful to get the opportunity to catch up with my girls.

As usual, those ladies that were single lamented about their nonexistent relationship status. “Where were all the good guys?” “Why do they all live with their mama or have multiple baby mamas?” “How come they don’t have great jobs or make a lot of money?” I quietly sat there listening, not missing any of my single days. However, the more I listened, the more questions formulated in my head. “What constitutes as a great job?” “What is ‘a lot’ of money?” After all, those things are pretty relative, so I was curious to learn what types of guys they were attracting and why they felt these men weren’t good enough.

One friend said, “The doorman in my building asked me out on a date. Can you believe it? Like I’d date ‘the help’.” Suddenly, I began to understand why some of these women were still single.

“What’s wrong with the doorman?” I asked.

“Uh, he’s a doorman,” she responded, as if the answer was obvious.

I followed up by asking if it was just doormen she was against, or any man who was in a service/customer service type of job. After all, “the help” is not limited to doormen, maids, butlers, janitors or any other job that reminds her of “slavery” (her words, not mine). Service industries also include positions within sectors such as hospitality, sales, public health and any other position where your responsibility is to service or be of service to other people. But because those were still considered service industry jobs in a sense, were they too deemed not respectable? “Would she not date a man in any of those fields?” I thought to myself.

What Occupation would stop you from dating or marrying Someone?

Stop cpying and pasting without proper attribution.

16 Likes

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by betshopagent(m): 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
Styluss:
lol... Is Yahoo boy not a theif... But u replaced that with Yahoo plus
it simply means she would gladly date a yahooboy. But she would not date a yahoo+ boy. So, comrade,ask her the difference. angry

4 Likes

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by nedekid: 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tozocalamity:
Cant marry a police women. i learnt their superior Bleep their toto irrespective of weather they are married or not
Snacks for ogas grin
They must Salute after sef.

17 Likes

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by IyaTola: 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
ifihearam:
Influencer, actor, marketer in banks, and working in a club
What's wrong with the bolded?
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
Military.
Too many problems with PTSD.
They rarely come back within normal parameters.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by silverkings: 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mortician.... That is mortuary attendant

Nurses too

7 Likes

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Redomi(m): 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
Pastor/Thief

2 Likes

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by BlueDuck: 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
Actress, musician, masseuse, banker, air hostess, model, secretary, receptionist, ashewo tongue

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Biafraaa: 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Zobah:
Medicine has many advantages

You dey mind the werey.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by SeaTrade(m): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nightlife industries,mainstream or premium.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by LINSAR: 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Military.
Too many problems with PTSD.
They rarely come back within normal parameters.

I showed my neighbor's son your face, he couldn't stop crying. The eyes tho...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by tradepunter: 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
Officer in the DSS OR NIA IT DIA

4 Likes

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
I can marry any profession, once is not a crime related thing, even if is a poor girl Hocking with no job but you're not lazy and putting some effort to improve in life, am good to go.

I can build the girl to my test.

But you see all this lazy girls, entitlement girls feminist or a nagging woman, Big time NO for me. Worse mistake a man will make

9 Likes

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by TakeNigeriaBack: 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
ashewo

5 Likes

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by BlueDuck: 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2023
seeyounow:
tongue tongue

Your chart/map is wrong

FUTA, FUOYE, FUNAAB, OAU, UNiLAG are all in the southwest, that makes 5 already and there's probably more; and there is no such thing as west-central or mid-west you're just a mischievous fellow

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
If the person, no gree to Understand that I'm into publication of BAD NEWS in blogging

1 Like

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
LINSAR:

I showed my neighbor's son your face, he couldn't stop crying. The eyes tho...

Serves him right. . . .Next time, protect him. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Ance4Liverpool: 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
Can't marry a talkative or nagging girl bcs that's the occupation of most girls this day's

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Cogs(m): 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Law. Can't marry a lawyer

Why please, how wife to be is a lawyer?
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Owerriboi: 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
Work
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by spiceadole: 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
Military and Paramilitary,esp police ,Army,Navy, Air force.

Musician

Actor

Artisans and unskilled labourers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Jocdon(m): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Military. Too many problems with PTSD. They rarely come back within normal parameters.
Are you single?
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by IyaTola: 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
grin
1Sharon:
Any menial job.

Oh and if he calls himself an "entrepreneur"
- too obscure and vague

1 Like

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jocdon:
Are you single?

Never will be! kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? / I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks / Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.