Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens (2089 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Insist I Suck Out What I Release Inside Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by NgoziLovelyn(f): 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
My husband insist I kneel and apologize to his sidechick or this happens

Before getting married, I have always known that, all men are the same and that cheating is a natural thing to them.
So I conditioned my mind not to get affected if eventually my husband turns to be one of them.

And just like I predicted, he joined the league.
I accepted my fate and allowed it not to affect my peace of my mind. At a point, I started wondering if I truly love my husband, that I should be mad with jealousy that he is cheating on me, but still, I still see myself not giving a FK about it. He can live his life the way he wants, provided it doesn't affect our marriage.

I cherish peace of mind more than any thing.
Even my sister knows about his cheating escapades, and even the girl he is going out with.
And the ugly thing is that, this said girl is living in the next street.
You can imagine the level of insult and disrespect.
Many concerned neighbours have given me several advise on how to disgrace the girl, so that she won't near my husband ever again, but I still turned a blind eye.
And you can imagine his audacity. When my second child had his 1st birthday, this my husband had the effrontery to invite this girl to the party and even gave her a special treatment. Everybody wanted me to react, even my sister almost bursted, but what did I do? I pretended like I saw nothing, so that peace will continue reigning in my home.
This my husband was taking my silence to mean weakness and stupidity.
My sister who couldn't stand the sight of the girl angrily left the party.

In my home, I share bills with my husband. He takes care of house rent, children's school fees and other expenses, while I take care of electricity bills and feeding.
I never slack in my own responsibilities. We have never run out of food in the house and likewise electricity. I take care of it, even before the unit runs out.
But recently, it's becoming a different case for my husband.

He is now owing house rent. Our rent was due last 4 months and this man kept complaining that, he doesn't have money to pay.
And since I hate disgrace and insult, I decided to pay with my own money, demanding he refund me once he gets the money.
He agreed, but I'm sure I won't be seeing that money again. My mind told me that, he intentionally left it for me to take care of it. He almost did the same thing with the children's school fees, but I strongly maintained my ground that I don't have money, that he shouldn't allow the children to be disgraced and sent out of school. So he later paid the fees.

This man is not having any challenges in his business, so what's happening with his money? Where are they going to? What or who is he spending it on?

He comes home late every night and sometimes, he won't return at all. Some times, he will spend like 3 to 5 days before finally coming home.
I don't disturb him as a wife. I don't encroach on his peace of mind. I don't nag on any little issue. I also don't deny him myself. I always give it to him anytime he request it, provided I'm not in my period. But, he is still not contented with me.
He hasn't complained on anything regarding my wifely duties, I make sure my husband doesn't lack anything that would make him go outside, but yet, he is still not satisfied. He went outside and started cheating on me with a girl who is old enough to be my first daughter.

When his excesses was becoming too much, I decided that it's time I act, so that, he doesn't think that I'm "OK' with his lifestyle.

Just last week, this girl was gifted a Corolla car on her birthday, but didn't mention who bought it for her. I know my husband was the one who got it for her. That's what he was saving up for and decided not to pay the rent.

So, I informed my sister of my intentions to take actions on this girl, that I was getting fed up with keeping silence and turning a blind eye.
So my sister bought the idea immediately and eager to take actions.
We went to her school and disgraced her in front of everyone.
I didn't know if that was the good thing to do, but my anger clouded my eyes. My intention was for her to stay away from my husband. Her involvement in his life was becoming a disturbance in my marriage.
I saw the shame that displayed on her face. Everybody was taking videos, capturing the monent as my sister continued venting her anger on her. She said a lot to her, to the hearing of everyone, exposing what she was doing with my husband. And when she tried to tear her down by stripping her, then I knew it was time to stop.
I went to my sister and dragged her out, asking that, it was enough, that we should leave.
She still insisted that, she wasn't done with the girl, but I maintained we leave the place.
So we left. But my conscience kept bothering me on whether we did the right thing or not. On whether, I took the right approach.
But the real drama began after my husband rushed home.
It was about 3pm. He left his work and......please, can you continue reading from Ngozi Lovelyn below

ngozilovelyn.com

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by AdaBekee23: 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
You even made mistakes by apologising in the first place. What nonsense
Re: My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by NgoziLovelyn(f): 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
She wants to save her marriage my dear
AdaBekee23:
You even made mistakes by apologising in the first place. What nonsense
Re: My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by AdaBekee23: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
This is stupidity. She is not saving anything
NgoziLovelyn:
She wants to save her marriage my dear
Re: My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by InfernoNig: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
In as much as love is foolish, some people are naturally stupid all in the name of love and peace. There is nothing right about everything I just read above.

I still wonder how some persons in marriage will keep a blind eyes till shit like this get to such level of cheating, disrespect and disregard all in the name of peace mind or let peace reign.

I swear people get mind, I wonder what goes through their mind when the stand before God and Man, vow heaven, earth and what I don't know and after couple of months, they go against their vow.

(To be modified later when Op complete the story her if need be)

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by AdaBekee23: 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2021
Yes, fully supporting you. I have seen similar thing like this. It happened with my sister inlaw, the husband went as low as sleeping with the girl living in the same compound with them. Some women are eating shit in marriage. Even the husband stopped eating her food because the wife challenges the girlfriend.
InfernoNig:
In as much as love is foolish, some people are naturally stupid all in the name of love and peace. There is nothing right about everything I just read above.

I still wonder how some persons in marriage will keep a blind eyes till shit like this get to such level of cheating, disrespect and disregard all in the name of peace mind or let peace reign.

I swear people get mind, I wonder what goes through their mind when the stand before God and Man, vow heaven, earth and what I don't know and after couple of months, they go against their vow.

Re: My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by culf: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
I doubt if this is true.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by NgoziLovelyn(f): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
Yes my dear, it's a very shocking experience
culf:
I doubt if this is true.
Re: My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by NgoziLovelyn(f): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
My dear, many people are seeing a lot in their marriage and walking away is never in the list of their action.
InfernoNig:

Re: My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by culf: 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
Yes my dear, it's a very shocking experience

Truly, most people don't value what they have till they loose. May God help us not to find ourselves in such situation.

#If this is true, then its unusual. A lot of side chicks are diabolical, a man once told us his experience,, this could be one of such cases

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
Yes, it could be.
culf:

Truly, most people don't value what they have till they loose. May God help us not to find ourselves in such situation.

#If this is true, then its unusual. A lot of side chicks are diabolical, a man once told us his experience,, this could be one of such cases
Re: My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by culf: 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
Yes, it could be.
yeah, that's what my mind is telling.
Re: My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by NgoziLovelyn(f): 1:33am On Jul 17, 2021
Yea
culf:

yeah, that's what my mind is telling.
Re: My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by edochie12: 8:01am On Jul 17, 2021
Why didn't you complete the story in your website,that's why I don't like reading all this story that will never be completed
Re: My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:03am On Jul 17, 2021
Who said it's never going to be completed? Ngozi Lovelyn doesn't leave any story incomplete. This is a life story and must be completed to pass it's message. The story continues today, OK.
edochie12:
Why didn't you complete the story in your website,that's why I don't like reading all this story that will never be completed

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by NgoziLovelyn(f): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
It has been completed now. You can check
edochie12:
Re: My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by NgoziLovelyn(f): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
The completion. I enjoyed how she treated his Bleep up, now the husband is running in stress

My husband insist I kneel and apologise to his sidechick or this happens - The end

I told my husband that I'm never going to kneel and apologise to that girl. I asked him what's wrong with him, that if he was ok.
He said that, I'm trying to see his reactions, that I will soon see what he is capable off. It then, beckoned on me that, this girl means a lot to him, that I have been wasting my time, believing that, he will change and become a better husband one day. From the message in his eyes, I've lost him completely.

So I called him by his full name name and asked him why he was treating me as if I was nobody.
I asked him if I've ever given him reasons to regret marrying me, but he didn't say a word.
His threat really hurt my heart that I got fed up with him at that instant.
"Hope you said that, if I did not apologise to her, that I won't see you again, right? Then no problem. I won't apologise. I even made mistake by even talking to her on the phone. You see this marriage, I'm done. I can't endure you anymore. Do you know that, I rush to the hospital almost every time we make love just to check myself, to see whether you have infected me with one infection or the other, so that I will start treating myself on time..........continue reading from Ngozi Lovelyn below.

Ngozilovelyn.com
Re: My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by AdaBekee23: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
That's a perfect decision
NgoziLovelyn:
The completion. I enjoyed how she treated his Bleep up, now the husband is running in stress

My husband insist I kneel and apologise to his sidechick or this happens - The end

I told my husband that I'm never going to kneel and apologise to that girl. I asked him what's wrong with him, that if he was ok.
He said that, I'm trying to see his reactions, that I will soon see what he is capable off. It then, beckoned on me that, this girl means a lot to him, that I have been wasting my time, believing that, he will change and become a better husband one day. From the message in his eyes, I've lost him completely.

So I called him by his full name name and asked him why he was treating me as if I was nobody.
I asked him if I've ever given him reasons to regret marrying me, but he didn't say a word.
His threat really hurt my heart that I got fed up with him at that instant.
"Hope you said that, if I did not apologise to her, that I won't see you again, right? Then no problem. I won't apologise. I even made mistake by even talking to her on the phone. You see this marriage, I'm done. I can't endure you anymore. Do you know that, I rush to the hospital almost every time we make love just to check myself, to see whether you have infected me with one infection or the other, so that I will start treating myself on time..........continue reading from Ngozi Lovelyn below.

Ngozilovelyn.com
Re: My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by NgoziLovelyn(f): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
Yes my dear.
AdaBekee23:
That's a perfect decision
Re: My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by Sonnobax15(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
shocked

The kind of men wey I dey share this my precious and prestigious masculinity with dey sometimes dey shock me shocked

Dear op,the fact that your husband compelled you to kneel down and apologize to his side chick alone shows how lowly he has placed you under her...To save marriage no be by force.... Use your head(in A.Y's voice) cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by NgoziLovelyn(f): 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
Looks like you didn't finish the story. She really did oo
Sonnobax15:
shocked

The kind of men wey I dey share this my precious and prestigious masculinity with dey sometimes dey shock me shocked

Dear op,the fact that your husband compelled you to kneel down and apologize to his side chick alone shows how lowly he has placed you under her...To save marriage no be by force.... Use your head(in A.Y's voice) cheesy
Re: My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by AdaBekee23: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
She used her head at last. The man wasn't expecting it
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Re: My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by SirMichael1: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
On today's episode of 'what never happened'.

Read the whole write up and all I can say is that it's all made up story
Re: My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by blinking001(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
Is your husband a yoruba man?
Re: My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by NgoziLovelyn(f): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
You have a choice to think whatever you want to. Nobody is stopping you.
SirMichael1:
On today's episode of 'what never happened'.

Read the whole write up and all I can say is that it's all made up story
Re: My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by Carlmax(m): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
Dear Lord, grant me the grace not to be stupid enough to let another woman come between me and my wife. Amen!
Re: My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by Goldbw122(m): 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
Walk away
Re: My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by NgoziLovelyn(f): 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
A very big Amen.
Carlmax:
Dear Lord, grant me the grace not to be stupid enough to let another woman come between me and my wife. Amen!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens by NgoziLovelyn(f): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
Yes, that's exactly what she did and the man was no longer himself.
Goldbw122:
Walk away

(1) (Reply)

Tweets Of Buju Insulting Davido, Wizkid And Mr Eazi Surfaced Online / My Sweet In Za Middle Secretary / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.