Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

As A Woman Can You Kneel And Ask For Forgiveness From Your Man If You Upset Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Woman Can You Kneel And Ask For Forgiveness From Your Man If You Upset Him? (461 Views)

My Husband Insist I Kneel And Apologize To His Side Chick Or This Happens / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Woman Can You Kneel And Ask For Forgiveness From Your Man If You Upset Him? by God1000(m): 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nowadays young women believe more in the concept of feminism and they have deeply imbibed western culture as well forgetting that Africa is different from the western world.

Such act may be an aberration in the west, but not here, we need to understand our social formation and go back to the time of our forebears to make things right.

Re: As A Woman Can You Kneel And Ask For Forgiveness From Your Man If You Upset Him? by BMathew: 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
Patiently waiting to read comments....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Woman Can You Kneel And Ask For Forgiveness From Your Man If You Upset Him? by Hashabiah: 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
Make them no knee down , them go go back to their papa house . Thank God say our laws for here no be like western laws wey woman go own house and leave you penniless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Woman Can You Kneel And Ask For Forgiveness From Your Man If You Upset Him? by frankfrancis871: 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
Why not
Re: As A Woman Can You Kneel And Ask For Forgiveness From Your Man If You Upset Him? by meobizy(f): 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
we need to understand our social formation and go back to the time of our forebears to make things right.
You’re right, we need to go back to killing twins and albinos.
Re: As A Woman Can You Kneel And Ask For Forgiveness From Your Man If You Upset Him? by Jeon(f): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
meobizy:

I support you

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman Can You Kneel And Ask For Forgiveness From Your Man If You Upset Him? by God1000(m): 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
meobizy:
I'm talking about obeisance babe.
Re: As A Woman Can You Kneel And Ask For Forgiveness From Your Man If You Upset Him? by God1000(m): 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
Jeon:

I support you
before nko? You people always support each other
Re: As A Woman Can You Kneel And Ask For Forgiveness From Your Man If You Upset Him? by Jeon(f): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
God1000:
before nko? You people always support each other

abeg no die for my matter oooh.
December don reach no let anyone blame village pple abeg..
Re: As A Woman Can You Kneel And Ask For Forgiveness From Your Man If You Upset Him? by God1000(m): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
Jeon:

abeg no die for my matter oooh.
December don reach no let anyone blame village pple abeg..
Lol, you are funny wink smiley
Re: As A Woman Can You Kneel And Ask For Forgiveness From Your Man If You Upset Him? by Jeon(f): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
God1000:
Lol, you are funny wink smiley
ĺøl first hearing someone adding funny to the word "woman".
Re: As A Woman Can You Kneel And Ask For Forgiveness From Your Man If You Upset Him? by God1000(m): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
Jeon:

ĺøl first hearing someone adding funny to the word "woman".
Yeah you folks are natural drama queens, keep being zany.
Re: As A Woman Can You Kneel And Ask For Forgiveness From Your Man If You Upset Him? by Queenslander(f): 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s] Make them no knee down , them go go back to their papa house . Thank God say our laws for here no be like western laws wey woman go own house and leave you penniless
[/s]
Re: As A Woman Can You Kneel And Ask For Forgiveness From Your Man If You Upset Him? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
Is it really by kneeling down or being true... U guys up there must have shit for brains. A woman can kneel down every day 24/7 And still be killing u silently and slowly. undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Woman Can You Kneel And Ask For Forgiveness From Your Man If You Upset Him? by Lilsameey: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nigerian girls don dey upgrade grin

1 Like

Re: As A Woman Can You Kneel And Ask For Forgiveness From Your Man If You Upset Him? by meobizy(f): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
God1000:

I'm talking about obeisance babe.
Why pick one part of culture and disregard many others? We should go back as a whole.

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Had Sex With Step Mum,cheating Wife And Weather In �� And Public Flas / Why Am Unable To Take My Bathe? / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.