Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? (11424 Views)

I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than / Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship / Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by OGWILLS123: 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
hybrid11:
If you don't believe then you're not updated, sorry...
Dangote doesn't come close to IMO men
talk more of Anambra.
I know you will only emphasis on asset but check deeper

How FOOLISH !! are you. cry

1 Like

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
NewDelhi:

So you're trying to say there are some Igbo men capable of building multiple super refineries like dangote? Lol those guys you think are worth billions are only worth millions. Kid, do you know the kinda business you gotta have to be worth even a billion dollars?

Which air peace are you talking about? Allen onyema that never had a reasonable business or had any digital or analog record of a successful franchise or business venture suddenly conjured airpeace out of thin air? grin do you know what it means to own an airline business? Where did he get the funds to singlehandedly start that kind of business? The so called rich men in anambra go wreck if they dare try it. If you know your politics , you'll know onyema isn't the real owner of airpeace. They just used him as a front, he is basically running the airline by proxy, the real owners are timi alaibe (former nddc director) , Kingsley kaku and the Jonathan's. I keep saying it, you people just run your mouth without doing proper research. You only feed on hearsay.

Nice, Fact & Absolutely Correct......
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
Guavo:
I expected you to know better though,unless you're just interested in engaging in argument just for it seek. Now google them individually to know their networth. Arthur eze networth is 5.7 billion dollars,cletus ebeto has a networth of 3.7 billion dollars,emma bishop okonkwo has a networth of 2 billion dollars,emeka offor has a networth of 2.9 billion dollars,ifeanyi ubah has a networth of 1.7 billion dollars,innocent chukwuma has a networth of 1.5 billion dollars etc these are just few names sir,and they are all from anambra state. Those guys have the highest distribution of dollar millionaires more than any state in nigeria. I dont want to start with imo and enugu state because most of them regarded as the top dogs in those states are dollar millionaires. Singlehandedly,non of them has a higher networth than dangote, but as a group ? Please dont go there,sir.

Stop all these bro! No Igbo man is on Forbes list of billionaires. They are only 4 Nigerians on that list; Dangote, Adenuga, Rabiu and Otedola. Those Igbo names you're mentioning exist only in your imagination.

You're laughable calling innocent Chukwu, Bishop Chukwu etc here, people who are not even listed on Nigeria's stock exchange. I'm wasting my time arguing with you. You obviously don't know what it means to be listed on Forbes.
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kobicove:

NNPC did not force him to sell anything!

He ran to NNPC to buy a stake in it so he could raise some funds to repay loans which were falling due and the refinery had not started generating revenue due to delayed timelines and cost overruns.

You people should stop commenting on what you know nothing about!

The NNPC GMD said they had to force Dangote to sell so they can have insider info on the company's activities considering it magnitude. You guys need to abreast yourselves of happenings. Dangote doesn't worry about loan repayment. His companies can pay any amount needed
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Valkrie: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
NewDelhi:

Oga, let's use the refinery he is building in Lagos.

Dangote's refinery is worth an estimated $18B , yeah 18 billion you read that. An average private jet would cost you around $3M - $50M . price for an average yatch too about $30M - $500M . And you're here mentioning Jets and yatch. Do you know how many super factories and refineries dangote has in the north east west south? My brother you will have toown alot to be worth even a billion dollars ..I don't think there's even anybody in the east who owns a private jet not to talk of a yatch. Dangote will buy all these richest men in anambra, imo, enugu and abia combined and change go still remain. An average Igbo man is very mouthy, he can have barely a million dollars in his account and will spend and lavish so much people will think he's worth hundred million dollars. Even the so called Arthur eze you brag of is not worth up to $300M but someone came forward one day to argue he was richer than dangote lol.
Tony elumelu, Jim ovia and co are barely worth a billion dollars with the kind of investment and business they do yet you believe one Bushman from anambra is worth billions of dollars.. abeg wake up
Cc Yusufisraelj

Nah syndicated fund dangote dey use and heavily fronting for most criminals in and out of govt and thats why he enjoy so much patronage and waiver from govt...that refinery is basically built by Nigeria money and nothing more...even some business people too like the AP man put some.of his money there too....Dangote is just helping the crooks we have in Nigeria hide their money and doing business with it to generate more all at the expense of the poor masses....!!
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Mrxawe: 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
obi cubana is the undisputed king of nightlife in nigeria oga no dey disturb me... who be shina peller?? Quilox for lag wey don die natural death who dey talk about quilox again?

Lol. But obi recognizes his boss and mentor who can feed him for several years

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by wajaja: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
Guavo:
I expected you to know better though,unless you're just interested in engaging in argument just for it seek. Now google them individually to know their networth. Arthur eze networth is 5.7 billion dollars,cletus ebeto has a networth of 3.7 billion dollars,emma bishop okonkwo has a networth of 2 billion dollars,emeka offor has a networth of 2.9 billion dollars,ifeanyi ubah has a networth of 1.7 billion dollars,innocent chukwuma has a networth of 1.5 billion dollars etc these are just few names sir,and they are all from anambra state. Those guys have the highest distribution of dollar millionaires more than any state in nigeria. I dont want to start with imo and enugu state because most of them regarded as the top dogs in those states are dollar millionaires. Singlehandedly,non of them has a higher networth than dangote, but as a group ? Please dont go there,sir.

Bros u sure say na billion dollars h won type abi na Million because Abdul sama( Bua Cement) b the 4th richest in Nigeria and na 5.5billion dols b e worth...Otedola follow with I.85 billion while Tony Elumelu come 6th with I.4 dolls...so I dnt knw where u get ur figure from.
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by wajaja: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
NewDelhi:

Dangote Cement Plc. - Listed on Nigeria Stock Exchange and accounts for over 60% of Dangote Group revenue.

National Salt Company of Nigeria Plc. - Listed on Nigeria Stock Exchange

Dangote Flour Mills Plc. - Listed on Nigeria Stock Exchange

ALCO International Limited

Dangote Nigeria Limited

Dangote Transport Limited
Dansa Food Processing Limited

Dancom Technologies

GreenView International Company Limited - invested US$28+ million in cement factory in Ghana.

Sephaku Cement Limited - Dangote Group has 64% shareholding in this South African cement company.

Alheri Engineering Limited

Kura Holdings Limited
Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc. - Listed on Nigeria Stock Exchange

Dangote Oil & Gas Industries International

Dangote Textiles Limited

Dangote Holdings Limited

Blue Star Limited
Dansa Foods Limited

These are the companies owned by one man and is at least a 70% shareholder. They have factories and companies scattered across Nigeria, sub Saharan Africa, Africa, Europe and the US. His companies go nearly reach 150 in number generating billions of dollars annually yet you believe one spare part selling mofo for Ladipo can stand where this man is standing?

U forget Dangote Fertiliser and petrochemical.
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Guavo: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Julianaa:

This is from legit.ng/Forbes
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2021

10. Fifi Ekanem Ejindu - $850 million
9. Hajia Bola Shagaya - $950 million
8. Jim James Ovia - $980 million
7. Orji Uzor Kalu - $1 billion
6. Folorunsho Alakija - $1 billion
5. Pascal Uzoma Dozie -$1.1 billion
4. Jimoh Ibrahim - $1.1 billion
3. Femi Otedola - $1.8 billion
2. Mike Adenuga - $7.2 billion
1. Aliko Dangote $9.9 billion

Wow 3 female made the list
orji uzor kalu has a higher networth than arthur eze ? Even more than ifeanyi ubah and emeka offor ? Wow ! Where bbc.com/pigin has it that arthur eze networth is 5.7 billion dollars . Or bbc pigin is a joke ? Truth be told,seeing kalu in that list without arthur eze made me question that list and left me wondering factors used in compiling these list. Maybe someone should enlighten me more on those factors taking into consideration to come up with this list.
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Kobicove(m): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
FunkyAlhaji2015:

The NNPC GMD said they had to force Dangote to sell so they can have insider info on the company's activities considering it magnitude. You guys need to abreast yourselves of happenings. Dangote doesn't worry about loan repayment. His companies can pay any amount needed

What the NNPC told you is the official story.

It's pretty obvious you know very little about finance and loan syndication!
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Guavo: 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
wajaja:

Bros u sure say na billion dollars h won type abi na Million because Abdul sama( Bua Cement) b the 4th richest in Nigeria and na 5.5billion dols b e worth...Otedola follow with I.85 billion while Tony Elumelu come 6th with I.4 dolls...so I dnt knw where u get ur figure from.
you want to make me doubt my sanity and eyesight ? Lol. What's your take on bbc.com/pigin ? Lets start from there. Google arthur eze networth,the first link that pops up will be bbc.com/ pigin/ doing the needful. Or is bbc pigin not a trustworthy website ? Educate me,please.
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mrxawe:

Lol. But obi recognizes his boss and mentor who can feed him for several years
oga shut up ur mouth no be cubana house be that ... oga come pay homage .. u don ever see cubana go shina peller crib before cubana don kill quilox for lag... apart from lag where quilox get any branch again?
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
As you people dey go on this tribal lunatics costipation,africatical nonsense,i promise you! You still compare your oko and obo.
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Babara1994(m): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Guavo:
misleading Please, just google search each and every individual networths i wrote up there, i promise to take down the post and apologize to the general public if you find the information as false. Will you ? Let me burst your brain one more time,a town in anambra state,Nnewi has the highest concentration of dollar millionaires than any town in the whole of west africa ! Too good to be true ,right ? Google search it as well,sir.
If this is true,how come those states aren't developed? No industries, no quality universities and infrastructure. Why
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by palsenator(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
Aliyu007:
Weytin we no go hear abeg. From there are hundreds of dollar billionaires in onitsha main market .

Now one just told me there are some people in nnewi richer than dangote only that they no dey Forbes list grin.

They will unreasonably come to defend their own...

One idiot even said fact!
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by bkool7(m): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
selemempe:
it's unlikely. However there may be people with personal assets (homes, jets, yachts) worth more than Dangote's

Another thing to consider is that Dangote's parents were rich. These Igbo billionaires of today had no assets in 1970

Please, have a seat.

You don't even know how Dangote began.
Saying his parents were rich
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by wajaja: 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
Guavo:
you want to make me doubt my sanity and eyesight ? Lol. What's your take on bbc.com/pigin ? Lets start from there. Google arthur eze networth,the first link that pops up will be bbc.com/ pigin/ doing the needful. Or is bbc pigin not a trustworthy website ? Educate me,please.

Brother according the Forbes, this is the list of top richest men in Africa.

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by wajaja: 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
Guavo:

This is according to wikipedia

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by selemempe: 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
bkool7:

Please, have a seat.

You don't even know how Dangote began.
Saying his parents were rich
tell us how he began. Dangote himself said his uncle gave him a loan of 500k in 1975. Another uncle gave him a cement importation license for free.

1 Like

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Sambai65(m): 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
Some people just dey reason from their anus,don't forget that dangote just imported 2000 head of truck at rate $75k each
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by ReneDaniels: 12:45am On Jul 18, 2021
This three is very funny.. Dangote is worth 20billion dollars, Google obi cubanas net worth to know how much he's worth and stop making blind assumptions..
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Gaddafih001(m): 6:09am On Jul 18, 2021
NewDelhi:

So you're trying to say there are some Igbo men capable of building multiple super refineries like dangote? Lol those guys you think are worth billions are only worth millions. Kid, do you know the kinda business you gotta have to be worth even a billion dollars?

Which air peace are you talking about? Allen onyema that never had a reasonable business or had any digital or analog record of a successful franchise or business venture suddenly conjured airpeace out of thin air? grin do you know what it means to own an airline business? Where did he get the funds to singlehandedly start that kind of business? The so called rich men in anambra go wreck if they dare try it. If you know your politics , you'll know onyema isn't the real owner of airpeace. They just used him as a front, he is basically running the airline by proxy, the real owners are timi alaibe (former nddc director) , Kingsley kaku and the Jonathan's. I keep saying it, you people just run your mouth without doing proper research. You only feed on hearsay.
I know of Kingsley Kaku and someone from Kogi state where his wife comes from..
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by oyatz(m): 6:40am On Jul 18, 2021
selemempe:
it's unlikely. However there may be people with personal assets (homes, jets, yachts) worth more than Dangote's

Another thing to consider is that Dangote's parents were rich. These Igbo billionaires of today had no assets in 1970

Do you think it's houses, Jets and yachts that make Dangote the richest man in Africa?

Even at that, all these Jets and yatchs are more of liabilities than assests.
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by NewDelhi(m): 7:43am On Jul 18, 2021
Julianaa:
this is funny

800 million dollars grin
Even jowizaza wey get money pass all of them is just worth about $70 M
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by selemempe: 7:57am On Jul 18, 2021
oyatz:

Do you think it's houses, Jets and yachts that make Dangote the richest man in Africa?

Even at that, all these Jets and yatchs are more of liabilities than assests.
jets make money. Yatchs make Money. Flashing money makes you more money. It's called show business.

Dangote is an industrialist...the Anambra dudes are mostly into show business. That said, I didn't say they were richer than Dangote. I just said they may have better luxury than Dangote. I know many people I'm richer than that have flashy cars while I don't. And it's not liability if it makes them more money
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2021
selemempe:

His parents were rich so?
How many of Forbes world's billionaire lists comes from poor background?
And that story of igbos having no assets in 1970 is a myth.
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:29am On Jul 18, 2021
Babara1994:

That's how they keep comparing Chinua Achebe with Wole Soyinka who is a novel Laurette oo. Ibo ppl ehn. I don tire for them.
We know they are annoying chestbeaters,but on this one Chinua Achebe also is remarkable.
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by bkool7(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2021
selemempe:
tell us how he began. Dangote himself said his uncle gave him a loan of 500k in 1975. Another uncle gave him a cement importation license for free.

But you said his parents were rich.

It was Dantata, his uncle that gave him money to start his biz
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Seventywin: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Aliyu007:
Weytin we no go hear abeg. From there are hundreds of dollar billionaires in onitsha main market .

Now one just told me there are some people in nnewi richer than dangote only that they no dey Forbes list grin.

You have valid points about Show off..Every group has positives and negatives..if Igbo major downside is showing off his wealth and you feel intimidated about it...You just have to live with it..Even if I don't support it.. Others group are slaughtering people up and down, and sacking Community after Community with violence and death...But really can One live with it?
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Mrxawe: 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
Amb1045:
Fact
Eeyah. So indirectly, there are people in anambra richer than Richard Branson. It also means these anambra people can afford a private 74 acre island in the BVI like Richard Branson. You people are so deluded . I mean people like you GBOKASINCHA and that guavo

Cc Julianaa Babara1994

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Agbebakun22: 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
One guy dey follow me drag for Facebook say cubana worth $36 billion dollars I just dey laugh, I dey try clear give am say even dangote the money bag for Nigeria no get such amount De low IQ boy dey argue, Chelsea owner sef no reach such networth weh dey give the Cubana, I come dey tell am say shey cubana fit buy any club for premier league and foot the running bills.. Una go just dey mention money like say na papers.. Igbo people sha
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Agbebakun22: 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
NewDelhi:

A person worth 100k can look richer than someone worth 1M. Even celeb footballers like pogba, Messi, Beckham no worth 1B . Those American actors and singers are barely worth that amount with the kind of extravagant lifestyle they live yet you believe one Bushman from anambra worth billions of dollars.grin Do you know how extremely rich you can even look with just a million dollars in your account?

U dey mind them even the Arthur eze sef no reach a billion dollars and one mumu dey follow me argue on Facebook say cubana worth $36 billions dollars I just dey laugh their idiot weh think say dollars na naira..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If A Guy Really Loves A Woman / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man / Breast Everywhere! Lady Suffered Wardrobe Malfunction At Friend's Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.