Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me (8959 Views)

My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond / See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? / See What Happens When A Girl Sent Her Nude Pics To Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by alaribe1992(m): 5:45am On Jul 17, 2021
No you want make I see the promise land but no enter? grin

MrBrownJay1:

lol. bro did she fell on her head before writing the above rubbish?!!?!? how long have you known her again?

here is a simple question you should ask her:what do you know about love'!... OR BETTER YET: what do you love about me?
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Dayotheeone(m): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2021
So you have come to massage your ego in public Kukuma bring out your schlong and jerk off in front of us na ... rarada oshi

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Juicewrld27: 7:42am On Jul 17, 2021
alaribe1992:
Just packed in new to a location in Owerri, was going out to buy something one day and saw this curvaceous 18 year old damsel , I stopped her and talked with her, next two days she came around and we spent romantic time but I no enter. Just today babe don Dey catch feelings wey I never even tell her anything
op you no go like make i run am. Me self dey o town grin. But on second thoughts 18 year old is already giving love another chance? In o-town? Omo forget the bannny. E don cast
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Kondomatic(m): 7:49am On Jul 17, 2021
An 18yr old is giving love a second chance.

Things don be for some people ah swear.
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Ohyinyeah: 7:51am On Jul 17, 2021
alaribe1992:
Omo na 18 year olds sweet pass oo no be all dis boreholes wey full everywhere wey boys don use Naija frustration drill grin

Hope you are man enough because when she get pregnant you will not run or deny her like you did to Buchi
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2021
alaribe1992:
Bros abeg no call the number grin grin

Lol.. everything una go run come post am.. shebi e don over u na? Them go help u drill am well well. U never see anything grin
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by ceede2: 8:26am On Jul 17, 2021
Oop!!! you will bring her unclothedness if you see her finish, anyway you don open door for thief already with your negligence, you will hear from her soon.

1 Like

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by daddytime(m): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2021
In the next one month, this girl go either need money for house rent or she go wan celebrate her birthday. Mark my words.

That message is pregnant and loaded with meanings.

2 Likes

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Generalwoodz(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2021
Which biz are you into that you've got more than 84 messages that is unread? Is it something that has soap you could cut for me?
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by nokspos: 8:57am On Jul 17, 2021
red pill for 18 years? you need straightening
FreeLine:
No big deal. She is probably in love with the lifestyle.
Hope say u done swallow red pill, no go looseguard for O' town.

1 Like

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by FreeLine: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2021
nokspos:
red pill for 18 years? you need straightening
Have you been to O'town?.
How many 18years do you know?.
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by alaribe1992(m): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2021
Nah no be today I don Dey jump out of a moving car, this one prolly not gonna be different, besides who’s this Buchi?
Ohyinyeah:
Hope you are man enough because when she get pregnant you will not run or deny her like you did to Buchi

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by alaribe1992(m): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2021
Nah she’s mine alone nwanne cho ozor

dairykidd:

Lol.. everything una go run come post am.. shebi e don over u na? Them go help u drill am well well. U never see anything grin
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by alaribe1992(m): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2021
Leave am, I fit run am alone grin

Juicewrld27:
op you no go like make i run am. Me self dey o town grin. But on second thoughts 18 year old is already giving love another chance? In o-town? Omo forget the bannny. E don cast
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by alaribe1992(m): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2021
You know the drill grin

ednut1:
After una break her heart like 3 times ahe go turn olosho
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2021
This Alaribe guy na confirm mumu. I have rolled with a lot of 16-18yrs olds ( one is the daughter of a current deputy governor). They're sweet and tight but they fall in love whole heartedly and easily.
Don't be feeling like king Kong.
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Juicewrld27: 9:56am On Jul 17, 2021
alaribe1992:
Leave am, I fit run am alone grin

omo no be so.
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by alaribe1992(m): 9:59am On Jul 17, 2021
Calm down my man no reason am but u fit text me the number of that deputy governor daughter, I wan check something

Firstorderwizard:
This Alaribe guy na confirm mumu. I have rolled with a lot of 16-18yrs olds ( one is the daughter of a current deputy governor). They're sweet and tight but they fall in love whole heartedly and easily.
Don't be feeling like king Kong.

3 Likes

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Edopesin: 10:07am On Jul 17, 2021
alaribe1992:
Na mistake, I’ve modified the post, hope u never save the number sha ur eye no clear grin

You don already mess up cheesy
I go surprise if she never receive call already
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Juicewrld27: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2021
PrimeWatermark:
And you had to display her number for everyone to see??

Thank God I took a screenshot before you deleted it. Anyone who needs the girl's number should send a DM.
grin grin

my nigga

3 Likes

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by alaribe1992(m): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2021
Why like some people actually get that time?

Edopesin:

You don already mess up cheesy
I go surprise if she never receive call already
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Edopesin: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2021
alaribe1992:
Why like some people actually get that time?

Some people dey bored
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by alaribe1992(m): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2021
Well actually she no even get phone, she uses her friend’s number to call me so texted me with the number and told me not to reply so anybody wey go Dey call the number, na her friend u Dey call grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by UPMIKE: 10:52am On Jul 17, 2021
@ Op,
How old are you?
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Bunmhi(f): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2021
Wasting of time on nonsense embarassed
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by aristocratic5(m): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
Finally You got hooked up
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by 24SEVEN: 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
PrimeWatermark:

I don save the number already, starts with 0813... ends with 68.

cheesy cheesy

No worry, I'm not even close to Owerri.

Abeg share number give me na. I dey PH, to control her steady.. He must not fvck alone..

2 Likes

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Jamest162: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
alaribe1992:
Omo na 18 year olds sweet pass oo no be all dis boreholes wey full everywhere wey boys don use Naija frustration drill grin

who drilled dem if not u guys.
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by luvmijeje(f): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
I don't like Boyz that kiss and tell. Is it a crime to show your feelings?
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Hathor5(f): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
Dayotheeone:
So you have come to massage your ego in public
Kukuma bring out your schlong and jerk off in front of us na ... rarada oshi

grin
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Benwallt(m): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
Don't get too excited. She is still in her formative years. If you dangle anything that tickles her she gonna catch the feeling.
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Lamanii22(f): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Werey is giving love a second chance. How old was she when she gave love first chance

grin grin grin grin

A girl catches feelings early in life...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) / Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside / How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.