Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] (8635 Views)

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage / Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
TheWolfen:
How much does surrogacy procedure will cost in naija. Any idea?
Thats why you have to make it a mandate to make money. I don't even think it can be done in Ng. So you might have to fly out.
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by specialmati(m): 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
grin grin grin grin omo if you want to marry do so.if you dont want to marry dont ooh.every man to whatever He thinks is best for them.stop preaching against each decision.everyone should face the consequence of their decision and be happy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheWolfen(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
Okay. Thanks
TheGidRedpiller:
Thats why you have to make it a mandate to make money. I don't even think it can be done in Ng. So you might have to fly out.
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin omo if you want to marry do so.if you dont want to marry dont ooh.every man to whatever He thinks is best for them.stop preaching against each decision.everyone should face the consequence of their decision and be happy.
Every married man is currently suffering, no matter how good he might look on the outside, well, except he is a true adent redpiller. The regular married men are suffering, this is not an assumption, i have experienced it firsthand, i have stories sent to my email by men older than me. MEN AS SUFFERING and i will not stand by and watch, i believe i am saving lives so fvvck what anybody think or say.
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
TheWolfen:
Okay. Thanks
Redpillers love to take the opportunity to help a fellow man. So its nothing smiley
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by specialmati(m): 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Every married man is currently suffering, no matter how good he might look on the outside, well, except he is a true adent redpiller. The regular married men are suffering, this is not an assumption, i have experienced it firsthand, i have stories sent to my email by men older than me. MEN AS SUFFERING and i will not stand by and watch, i believe i am saving lives so fvvck what anybody think or say.
grin grin grin grin grin grin fight never start bro. continue with your good work.preach on also preach to the people making men to suffer we need a good families where no one will be suffering.but a happy home
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by descarado: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
ekene101:
He is actually making a lot of sense,do you know if he is self employed and trying from his office. If someone post something y'all don't agree with, you tag them jobless. If you are gainfully employed,u won't be here reading his threads daily. Getttat joor
Are you part of the jobless crew too?
Instead of dying in silence, hola for help, you may get one.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by luvmijeje(f): 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Marriage is not destined for anybody, it just feels right because society makes it feel that way. Marriage only benefits you women and most of you are pained now because men are now wisening up to that fact. All i perceive is fear amongst you women, you all know even thought you would never admit to it that you need this marriage thing more than men do. We won't stop though, we believe this is right and thats why we are doing it, very soon marriage will feel very unnecessary to men and by then only women who are really worth it would get the ring. Just watch!

I strongly disagreed. Marriage doesn't benefit women more. Women are slaves inside marriage. They cook, clean, massage your ego and you get to Bleep them anyhow and anytime. On top how much? I praise women who are accepting rubbish all in the name of marriage

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by zickyclef: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Edit what you typed there.
Not all girls need money.
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin fight never start bro. continue with your good work.preach on also preach to the people making men to suffer we need a good families where no one will be suffering.but a happy home
Do happy families exist?? I don't think so much
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
descarado:
Are you part of the jobless crew too? Instead of dying in silence, hola for help, you may get one.
Ignorance
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
luvmijeje:

I strongly disagreed. Marriage doesn't benefit women more. Women are slaves inside marriage. They cook, clean, massage your ego and you get to Bleep them anyhow and anytime. On top how much? I praise women who are accepting rubbish all in the name of marriage
All those things you just typed are the core roles of every wife but because of feminism, they are now seen as slavery! Feminism is just breeding more and more lazy biittches!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
luvmijeje:

Things like these were made naturally,
Women must accept to be slaves inside thier homes due to thier natural weaknesses,

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
zickyclef:

If u no understand go 4 brain enhancing treatment or cognitive development training. Shikina
I wasn't even condemning your grammatical placements, i just politely asked that you edit what you typed there so i can understand and this is what you say? Is that too much to ask?? I'm being polite and nice but this is what i get and very soon i will be termed the bitter one undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

Things like these were made naturally,
Women must accept to be slaves inside thier homes due to thier natural weaknesses,
Oh wow, i didn't mean it like that but well...
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by specialmati(m): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Do happy families exist?? I don't think so much
grin grin grin grin grin it exist you remember you trying to solve a problem of what men are suffering.that means if men are not suffering you wouldnt be doing this good on wanting to save them.so i believe happy families exist just like the bad ones exist too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by zickyclef: 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I wasn't even condemning your grammatical placements, i just politely asked that you edit what you typed there so i can understand and this is what you say? Is that too much to ask?? I'm being polite and nice but this is what i get and very soon i will be termed the bitter one undecided
No vex abeg na pidgin I de use.
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by dingbang(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
matify83:
Has you can see?

H -Factor
cheesy
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin it exist you remember you trying to solve a problem of what men are suffering.that means if men are not suffering you wouldnt be doing this good on wanting to save them.so i believe happy families exist just like the bad ones exist too.
OK
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by OGWILLS123: 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
Una still the do this TRP of a thing
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
zickyclef:
No vex abeg na pidgin I de use.
Oya talk am again, wetin you talk before?
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
dingbang:
cheesy
Keep paying attentions to the distraction
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Una still the do this TRP of a thing
You should be glad we still do.
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by legallyminded: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
You're doing well OP. We can't be cheated in a camouflaged parasitism called marriage to the average parasite. It's normal for them to defend themselves even when they know they're on the wrong side of truth. To even think that men kneel and beg to house, feed and take care of someone with hard earned money and such men delight in her affirmative response. Sad!
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by ekene101: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
descarado:

Are you part of the jobless crew too?
Instead of dying in silence, hola for help, you may get one.
Na crase dey worry u, u get job nai u dey oppose people upandan??
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
legallyminded:
You're doing well OP. We can't be cheated in a camouflaged parasitism called marriage to the average parasite. It's normal for them to defend themselves even when they know they're on the wrong side of truth. To even think that men kneel and beg to house, feed and take care of someone with hard earned money and such men delight in her affirmative response. Sad!
I just screenshotted this, its so legit!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by dingbang(m): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Keep paying attentions to the distraction
who the fvck is this one now
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by DesChyko: 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
If your father was a Redpiller.. Only if..
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
DesChyko:
If your father was a Redpiller.. Only if..
Yes, he'd probably achieve more than he did. But he wasn't!
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by OGWILLS123: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
[quote author=TheGidRedpiller post=103810232]You should be glad we still do.[/quote

Of course I am, but I no longer come to naira land and make noise.
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
[quote author=OGWILLS123 post=103811110][/quote]grin
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by descarado: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
ekene101:
Na crase dey worry u, u get job nai u dey oppose people upandan??
Do you need job too?
I understand the situation in the country so well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) / If Your Girlfriend Always Dresses Nice Then See This / Nigerian Man Finish Glo With Savage Replies On Fb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.